11 Million Germans surrender in WW2

>11 Million Germans surrender in WW2
>2/3 of entire Wehrmacht/SS
>More than every other European combatant COMBINED
>No meaningful resistance after their occupation, something even Albania and Ethiopia managed

Why were Nazi's such cowards, Sup Forums?

Nazis have infiltrated the United States and are the main cause for globalism
They covertly won WWII

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Fuck off Alex Jones faggot.

Are you telling me they are not capable of performing such a feat?

>I am Alex Jones

>The naziss ssecretly won the war folks. Adolf Hitler had one testicle and 6 million Rabbis were made into lampshades. OY VEY

You're a retard if you believe this.

>Obviously corrupt global government
>Every governmental institution has raised you to believe Nazis were worse than Satan himself

The funniest part about you guys is that I don't watch Alex Jones

Because they where following a failed ideology and failed leader and only had any real resistance when they attacked Britain. War isn't much fun when you are on the loosing side.

yeah thats the definition of unconditional surrender

Most of them didn't know about the genocide and once they found out did not want to support it

I never understood why there wasn't any resistance movement, and why so damn many soldiers surrendered.

>surrender to americans

>surrender to soviets

I'm sorry, what don't you understand?

If my leader died and my nation was being overrun with subhumans, I would have surrendered likewise.

Finally, someone with some semblance of a functional brain.

>Nazis have infiltrated the United States and are the main cause for globalism
>They covertly won WWII

This. Nazis won. All shit skins are the slaves. The Jew's run the books and are the perfect front.

They also found some mystical shit in Antarctica but haven't fully cracked the cookie.

PS the entire space race and cold war is a show. It's a hoax. They figured out that propaganda is more powerful than any weapon and have been scaring people and controlling minds since.

Much cheaper and more effective.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

???? this doesn't explain nazi cowardice

lots of other countries surrendered, but still had resistance movements

Your not figuring on all the fanatics that fought to the death though. There's such a thing in war as demoralization too. But honestly I'm a German-Scots-Irish-Mexican American and I would kill every last commie and american son-of-a-whore in defense my fuhrer and fatherland so FUCK YOU!

LOL

There was no genocide of Jews you fucking idiot