Oh SHIT. RIP OBONGO and DEEP STATE

OBONGO IS SO FUCKING FUCKED. See this pic? And the next one? Do not let this slide. We've got em boys!
See this pic? And the next one i post?

This is fraud and perjury. Heads will roll. Brennan, Mccabe, Comey, Clapper, Mccain, Mcmuffin, Romney, DWS, Susan Rice, Ben Rhodes, Valerie Jarrett.

See: → #
→ #

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ulojR
youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=pPK533Zh1Kk
archive.is/OBvWS
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132550751
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SHE IS A PLANT

And this pic #2

RIP OBONGO

archive.is/ulojR

This will blow up in the deep state's face BIGLY.

Bump for relevence.

Bump

Holy shit, is this real?

Help a nigga put this together with my small brain.

TIME TO GIVE COMMIES THE CLAMPS

he is looking the red pill

Wow! It's almost 12:30. Think I might sleep on this one guys. We'll feel more refreshed after a nice long slumber

WHAT IS HAPPENING:?

yes

The lawyer who wanted to give them info on Hillary was planted by the deep state to take out Trump via a collusion w/ Russia conspiracy

My question is why didn't they leak this during the election

Even if that is the case, is there any way that just by taking the bait the Trump team is guilty? Some technicality like that?

>why didn't they leak this during the election
if it wasn't obvious enough already being july the fucking tenth

Beyond my knowledge
If what they did was actually a crime, they would already be charged - you see how rabid the deep state is. If they could do something they would have by now.

So who will run this? I knew about the fusion gps stuff the day it broke, I was under the impression it wasn't a massive connection. did they find more?

Here's that slingshot theory WHanon was talking about in a thread earlier. Deep State tries using a plant on Trump, doesn't get anything substantial, and instead they implicate themselves for what? COLLUSION! LOL

obango BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=dNpw4ngXVhY

anyone hear speak russian? The facebook translations make it seem as if she is mocking leftists. But again that could just be cover for actually being a leftist/putin opponent

maybe it was a plant to get a fisa warrant to start the whole russian conspiracy?

Checked

Would be nice. They colluded to put a plant on Trump and key words in his emails in order to wiretap him and his family.

read:

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

>If they could do something they would have by now.

I'm not sure if that's true, I don't think (((they))) figured that there would be so much refocusing on the the Dems. after the Comey disposition. I admittedly don't know the back story to all of this, like where the inital allegation about Trump team collusion with this lawyer even started, but it almost seems tactical for the Trump team if these photos are true.

This is a shill, don't reply otherwise the thread will derail.

>copypasta for the tenth time today

>Trump Jr. releases emails showing he accepted to a meeting under the assumption that he would receive information that would incriminate Hillary Clinton from the Russian government because the Russian government favored Trump over Clinton
>Sup Forums writes this off as nothing
>A photo is found of the Russian lawyer at a foreign affairs meeting
>Sup Forums believes this is evidence of a vast conspiracy wherein Obama, Clinton and others used the lawyer to try set up Trump junior only to do nothing about it until these events were revealed by circumstance months later

You're starting to reek of desperation.

THIS

HEAD ON A SWIVEL GUIZ

weak

This is definitely intriguing.

No, because despite what the liberals and leftists on here would have you believe, no one from the FEC to the Justice Department would define speech (i.e. non-monetary information, compared to, say, an insider stock tip) as a 'contribution' in a way it'd violate the statute all of them keep posting.

>My question is why didn't they leak this during the election

Fail safe contingency plans in case things don't go as planned. And to save away rainy day funds
Everyone thought grab em by the pussy was going to do him in.
That was it

>the Russian government because the Russian government favored Trump over Clinton
This was over a year ago before the Russia hysteria got started. Foreign govts tend to favor one candidate over another. See Obama backing Brit candidate he liked.
I'm not sure who you are trying to convince here

The allegation about collusion started because the Dems created it out of thin air as a way to ensure that they could have dirt on Trump. I think they decided to try this after Trump kept talking good about Putin

I guess they just miscalculated. During the election this would have been much more damaging. I think so anyways.

Holy fuck, you guys would think that Hillary would be tweeting about this shit like she always does when Trump screws up, but this time she's been dead silent about it on Twitter. I think she knows she's fucked, boys and girls.

witnessed

>The allegation about collusion started because the Dems created it out of thin air as a way to ensure that they could have dirt on Trump.
Oh, I know that. I'm talking specifically about the these Trump Jr./Russian Lawyer allegations (where they initiated). It seems to me to show more dirt that the Dems. have been up to, rather than them breaking some sort of law.

I think this is the event she took that photo at.

facebook
.com/events/359935351008861/

Probably lots of unwatched pics/video of the event floating around, just like this: youtube.com/watch?v=pPK533Zh1Kk

IF only we had an army of enterprising young autists to dig through such material for a clear picture/video of Shillitsnya protesting Trump!

YOU'RE GOING TO HANG FROM YOUR THUMBS UNTIL THEY SNAP YOU COWARD

And then your neck

>rather than them* breaking some sort of law
them= Trump team

ty user. last week there was a shooting at flagler market at 4:19
>unrelated, I know
the perpetual muh Russia is one thing, the journo said he was working on the story a year. just seemed slightly odd as its all likely bullshit based off reports and .

SET MEMES TO KILL

FUCKING BLATANT

ACTIVATE ALL SOCK PUPPETS

>IF only we had an army of enterprising young autists to dig through such material for a clear picture/video of Shillitsnya protesting Trump!

not an argument

I think you're exactly right. Trump's been hinting at it for a while - that the wiretapping against him was the real story.

And WH user said that moves would be made against the Dems by July 27th. If so then this leaked email was necessary to get out of the way first.

Sounds like a good lead
Operation: Goldeneye

Who said anything about it being an argument? I want it to happen to you scumfuck shills who think you are untouchable. You will be found

He is the creator of the instruments of power for both the blue and the red pill.

Btw, top left poster says "The devil wears truth".

Women's issues probably had a higher probability, that with this rage tweet nation. It would just implode. And that's when it was at it's worst.

Especially with single issue voters, and they go on and on with the names but it boils down to identify politics progressives.

Sexual assault/rape angle might've had a higher yield than treason/sedition
Especially with women

If he was working on the story for a full year it means someone was feeding him info maybe.

>If so then this leaked email was necessary to get out of the way first.
Leaked email, so that is how all of this started? Do you have the sauce on the leak? Thanks in advance. Will learn to google if necessary, but only if necessary.

I didn't notice this yet. If he's been working on the story for a year and the meeting happened 13 months ago, someone has been feeding it to him since before the election. Are there any autists who look into this?

>archive.is/OBvWS

Well it was finally leaked to us earlier today via Don Jr, but the theory is that Obama wiretapped him and leaked it to his inner circle ever since they june of 2016. Just google 'Obama FISA Trump'

So why was Veselnitskaya hanging out with Obama officials just days after her meeting with Donald Trump Jr.?

And why was Veselnitskaya given a privileged seat up front during the Congressional hearing?

Thanks user, been very busy lately and unable to stay up to speed on this.

Would bang

have a better picture to work with

Here she is again
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

np

anime was a mcsteak

HAHAHAHAH SO FUCKING LAZY WITH THAT BLACKOUT RETARD
RUSSIANS BTFO

bump, press f to pay respects to obabo

You're a pussy

Do (((they))) think (((they))) can fool us? It's just like how they keep trying to frame Julian Assange with. I used to dismiss people who said it but honestly Obama is a massive traitor and needs to be prosecuted for treason.

They are only turning people against them at this point.

cyka blyat

Do we know for sure she took that photo? It seems too picturesque ... I'm thinking she just shared it. I don't know why she would have been in Chicago

This bitch is an american spy, FSB should look into it

An abo asks for us to pay respects to Obabo.

F

I take internet and pol breaks for sanity, been out of it for a few weeks; what's the deal with the 27th? Asked earlier and never found out, from context it looks like the supposed wh user said so. Have a thread link?

Oh the photo I posted was just a Getty Images photo from the event pictured in OP's post. I think she took the photo OP used, but perhaps she just reposted someone else's photo. She definitely didnt take the picturesque image I posted, but going through images of that might be useful in case shes in the background/etc.

small if false

Just a coincidence that this is the case
EVERY TIME

Nah I meant the OP photo. It's even more picturesque than the one you use for your post. Trump tower in the background, Trump poster on the left, screaming woman on the right. I bet she just shared it.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132550751

Thanks kind user

Could be, although it was foggy and the protest was right in front of Trump Tower Chicago, so all the pics were pretty great.

Saw that exact post in another thread.

bump for great justice. keep going, my family.

KEK

There is a thread OP'd by it now

You guys know none of this matters, right considering that Trump Jr. is the one who showed the evidence we needed to see and this has zero connection to it.

AW, YISSS! Checked for God and country!

You know I still find it hard to believe that this deep state is actually existing and has all these agents everywhere. I thought it was just a meme.

It also shows how dirty and ugly politics is. Like people spend more time trying to screw over the next guy instead of doing their job . Even your average normie has been shown the ugliness of politics.

She must be having 10 seizures and going brb kms.

They must all die in prison.

Is there an email from the nasty cunt server in which she says if Trump gets elected they'd all be hanged lel.

Why am I not surprised?

In the past 25 minutes, there have been 90 threads made

sliding hard.

No wonder, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Oh nvm not 90, 54 (still a lot)
Wrong monitor size

Looks liker we stepped into something BIG again.

activates my almonds right there

It's time you turn those knives on the people who manipulated your emotions and hyped this shit to hysteria. It's time user, it's time to direct your anger at the people who deserve it.

Bumping for the old red white and blue.