Don Jr. Meeting with Russian lawyer used to justify FISA Warrant

A quick rundown

Basically, Goldstone from Fusion GPS emailed Don Jr saying someone had info about potential corruption concerning Hillary Clinton and Russia. The emails note that the information supposedly came from the Russian Government. Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a Russian lawyer who has no ties to the Russian Government and somehow was able to enter the US on an expired visa. She starts talking about Russian adoption bullshit, so Don Jr. leaves and doesn't think about the meeting since it didn't amount to anything. Cue NYT trying to break a new story about Russia, with Don Jr taking the wind out their sails by releasing all of the emails. People are now trying to play armchair lawyer attempting to say that a crime was committed, except

>Lawyer wasn't affiliated with a foreign government
>The meeting didn't yield any info of value
>It isn't clear Don Jr. would even offer anything for said info
>Lawyer states she never had the info Don Jr was promised by Goldstone, showing that she may have been baited by Goldstone and Fusion GPS as well

Its also looking like this meeting may have been the pretense to try and get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign back in June 2016. Note the timeline.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

And remember, the Russian lawyer came into the US on an expired visa somehow.

archive.is/cvqNx
>Grassley, in a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, said US permission for the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to travel to the United States had been set to expire on Jan. 7, 2016, and her request for an extension had been denied, Grassley's office said in a statement.

Archive of Natalia's Facebook photos

archive.is/mdSre

Archive of a retweet from Natalia calling Trump University a scam

archive.is/ulojR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo
archive.is/ulojR
forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#79646723991a
archive.is/kslRA
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-10/glencore-qatar-commit-3-billion-in-equity-to-rosneft-stake
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Rich
reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

make some easy to share images out of these
something you could post on instagram or twitter

bumpuski

Vunp this shit faggots.

Feminine penis.

Every. Fucking. Time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OUEeAzl9Weo

Spread this faggots.

A small collage of images from her facebook.

Alright yewtube

Barry just got back to the US to meet with Eric Holder and others in DC this week. Something's coming

I havent been following it closely because I'm fucking sick to death if all this low level Russia BS being given airtime, but to recap;

It's pretty much decided that the Trump team knew from the start this was a honeypot, right? And now they're turning it against them? Listening to how the meeting was set up absolutely SCREAMS "honeypot" to me. I would be amazed if they were dumb enough to fall for it.

The average poltard would have spotted (((their))) tricks from a mile away, so you'd hope the candidates team would as well. If not, it's time they used us for more than an open source intel agency and used some of us as a buffer service

I volunteer!!

Boipucci

Still my favorite image from all of this

i think they are scared to death about comey possibly getting charges put on him

because if that happens he is gonna squeal like a fucking pig everyone knows comey is a coward

so they dropped their last ruse to change the narrative

It's good that this got out in the open now. This is the entire basis of the conspiracy. They have nothing more to release and maybe now the truth will be exposed.

Never thought about that

This thread sucks

>this constitutes 6 months work for a NYT reporter

Makes me mad desu, a lot of us do more investigative work in a few hours than this guy does all year. And why do we do it? Because we can, because we're bored, because it's fun.

Really makes you think

Thanks for your contribution user.

nigger faggot

Actually this guy was working freelance this past year, so he was doing it for free as well.

this really turns the cogs

I want to lick and kiss sweet pink boipucci.

think about it, why would he do something as reckless as LEAKING MEMOS to the new york times? Why would he do something as reckless as hosting his own press conference as the head of the FBI?

he was desperate to get his buddy Muller into the independent investigator spot and he was desperate to clear his name

the guy makes panic decisions constantly

Bumpy

Some more stuff

archive.is/ulojR

My trap gf just killed himself.

What was she doing at an anti-trump protest?

I rate this boring thread 2chins out of 4chins. Anyone else feeling sleepy?

Oh that's nice and spicy

>someone forgot to liquidate their social media

Wide awake on this end of the pond faggot

Really gets my joggings nigging

>so he was doing it for free as well
>mfw
Serious question; are the Trumps some of the greatest trolls alive? This site and the net at large has spawned some legendary trolling over the years but this seems to be on another level entirely.

congrats user
You're better off this way

fuggin rekt

Just a random email with a pile keywords in it. Sessions better get off his ass and start cracking skulls.

My boipucci craves THICC white penis.

>not understanding what you're looking at
>pol
It's the same reaction everyone had basically. Carror Jr admitted a campaign finance law violation

>and I would've got away with it if I wasn't completely retarded.

it said something about the russian government supporting the trump campaign and i think that the lawyer was somehow connected to the gov

The meeting was before the muh Russia narrative was fully constructed by the DNC and disseminated to the MSM. So I think it looked like it could be something. It's obviously a setup now because muh Russia but back then I don't think it's be that obvious.

The pic from the protest... one of them is carrying the "hummingbird" picture... any chance Natalya is her? ( on twitter - she pretends to have insider info..)

It's pretty amazing how they always fall for the bait, but the left definitely hasn't learned any lessons on having psychotic imbeciles speak for them

Saving this thread.

Bump for great justice!

Whatever helps you sleep at night

OH FUCK ARCHIVE EVERTHING NOW

Boipucci juices.

Jared still manages to eek out a tweet promoting his book detailing all of this nothing burger. No wonder he's so butthurt.

>implying the god emperor hasn't had to deal with tricksters before

cite a code section please

meh, you're a based faggot
just stay the fuck away from me at starbucks next time.
We good?

Rip this thread. I' out.

It's true, but bumping anyways because important

>Goldstone from Fusion GPS
No, user. Goldstone isn't the Fusion connection here.
>Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a russian lawyer with no ties to the government
Really, user? No ties to the government? She has several ties to the government.
>But she said that she doesn't and the kremlin says they don't know who she is
The Kremlin? LIE?

>Don Jr takes the wind out of their sails by releasing the emails
Don Jr released the emails to preempt the NYT from releasing them first. After two days of story coverage and being caught in multiple lies his only good move was to release them first so that morons like you would make moron assertions like this.

One problem with this theory: Putin. These Azerbaijian pricks have to know that if Putin found out about this conspiracy, there will be many accidents.

She was violating her visa and she was pictured with Obamas ambassador to Russia 8 days after the Don Jr meeting.

Hahahaha I guess how we know she was able to violate her Visa. No wonder Benghazi happened this is fucking amatuer hour.

Explain pls. First time i see this chick

GUYS?

user cannot, and they won't. Just trying to sow doubt.

Evan McMullin?
That you?

OYY VEYYY
This was to be expected

4d chess
Trump is a super genius
156 IQ
All hail God Emperor Trump
This is totally not a T_D damage control raid

And with McCain?

She larped as a super secret Russian spy lawyer who allegedly had close ties to the kremlin. Turns out it was a set up by the dems to incriminate Donald

Hi ShariaBlue

>Goldstone
Come on Jr. You should have seen this coming a mile away.

Important info, bumped

Trumps Internet Defense Force is strong. This is a well made post.

>The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

>forbes.com/sites/paulroderickgregory/2017/02/18/no-one-mentions-that-the-russian-trail-leads-to-democratic-lobbyists/#79646723991a

You forgot to archive it
archive.is/kslRA

sorta like they learned everything from JIDF
strange

>Glencore Plc and Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund are using 2.8 billion euros ($3 billion) in equity and $7.8 billion in financing from a bank consortium led by Italian lender Intesa Sanpaolo SpA to buy their stake in Russian oil company Rosneft PJSC.

>Russia is selling assets to raise money as it battles the longest recession in two decades, triggered by a collapse in oil prices and the fallout from Western sanctions. The Rosneft deal would help close the nation’s budget deficit, which grew to the widest in six years.

>bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-12-10/glencore-qatar-commit-3-billion-in-equity-to-rosneft-stake

So how is this going to play out? Is it just gonna fizzle like all the other shit that's been thrown at the Trump administration? I want something to fucking happen already.

hold your breath and count backwards from one trillion to one
good luck

>Marc Rich (born Marcell David Reich; December 18, 1934 – June 26, 2013) was an international commodities trader, hedge fund manager, financier and businessman. He was best known for founding the commodities company Glencore and for being indicted in the United States on federal charges of tax evasion and making controversial oil deals with Iran during the Iran hostage crisis. He was in Switzerland at the time of the indictment and never returned to the United States. He received a controversial presidential pardon from U.S. President Bill Clinton on January 20, 2001, Clinton's last day in office.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Rich

>NEW YORK (Reuters) - The Clinton Foundation has confirmed it accepted a $1 million gift from Qatar while Hillary Clinton was U.S. secretary of state without informing the State Department, even though she had promised to let the agency review new or significantly increased support from foreign governments.

>reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-foundation-idUSKBN12Z2SL

Nothing ever fucking happens. No deep state goons ever get fired or brought to justice, no libtards actually try and fail to impeach Trump.

This is just like 1984's war just for the sake of war. I think this is the DNC's Sampson Option to obstruct Trump at every turn. Lord knows how many bills would have been passed if all these witch hunt committees weren't distracted.

I... I...

I TRIED SO HARD AND I GOT SO FAR
IN THE END IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER...

every fuggin time

You're not wrong

That's the only sense I can make out of it. Trump isn't going anywhere, no matter how much the left bitches and moans but this Russia garbage seems like it's just a distraction to prevent any major legislative victories.

So this was what Eric Holder was talking about? Trump's about to go public with the FISA Court scam and it being tied to a feedback loop of kike "Journalists" and intel assets? Are we to find out this event was carried out with Obama's consent?

At this point I'm surprised when they aren't jews.

>Holder
This right here, people.

Holder did some arm-waving last week, sounded like he was fucking drowning live on twitter.

Okay i lost.

This is the best one by far.
Good job with these user.

OBAMA = JAIL
HILLARY = JAIL
RICE = JAIL
COMEY = JAIL
MEDIA = JAIL

>he was summonsed back to the USA so the JSOC wouldn't have to hunt his ass down at any cost
lol

i have never feared his going to jail, he's the slipperiest fish in the pond

not just greatest alive

greatest in human history

trolling on this scale and speed has never before been possible, he is literally off the charts

why would you just go on the internet and lie so badly?

you're not very good at this

How do we catch up? Are we too far behind?

>MEDIA = JAIL
KEK. Goddamnit, now I gotta fap...