Why did everything get worse after 2012?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You mean 2001?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_Aquarius

Timwave zero the end of time itself

(((Them)))
>gamergate
>European refugee crisis
>PC culture on the rise
>movies/games/culture focus on minorities, gays, trannies,woman,etc

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

The Mayans were right. The world DID end.

We're in Purgatory.

Mayans, man

Shitty copypasta

Obama's policies kicked in

Personally I think it's because kids born in the Mid 90's reached adulthood. Kids born in the late 80's seemed to be the last generation with a normal upbringing.

People took the mayan prediction too literally, when really it was the end of a era or period. Humanities progress undulates, we go through periods of great boon and periods of great strife and darkness. Right now we are on course for some real depressing shit.

buckle up.

it REALLY kicked in when obama became president.

>You mean 2001?
You beat me to it.

oldest millennials hit 30. Previous generations were then "old" and lost their cultural cachet

I'd say Dubya took the most political capital any president has had in decades (post 911 approval ratings in the 90s for obvious reasons) and fucked it up so bad we elected Obama just to get away from it all.

this desu desu f a m senpai baka

seriously fffuck my generation ('94 year)

This.
>born in 1986
>normal kid
>get job
>get married
>saved money
>bought house (325k) (i paid it off in 5 years)
>started saving for future childs college
>had child
>have almost 200k put up for kid's college
>be 31 now and love my life

>brother born in 1993
>normal kid
>grows up
>goes to college
>graduates
>doesn't use his degree
>mows yards for work
>smokes weed all day
>lives in tiny apartment with 4 other people
>blames trump

You mean 1789?

you turned 13 and started paying attention leaf.

I do what your brother does but I don't live with 4 people and don't blame Donny. I blame the jews for controlling global warming and killing off grass to cut.

>falling for the grass jew.

Fantastic song

Obama getting elected wasn't the cause user, it was another symptom

ahh yes the chlorophyllic jew

no it didnt
things got much better with the internet
pewdiepie started getting popular around that time surely you prefer him more than kike tv shows

Hillary was beginning to plan her 2016 election campaign.

2012 was the year when youtube starts paying content creators for adsense and the rise of youtubers

I see nothing wrong with it. without 2012 you wouldnt get redpilled people such as pewdipei laci green, james defranco, jontron etc.

you will probably be stuck with normal hollywood celebs if theres no 2012 and we all see how bluepilled they are during the elections. Hell without 2012 you probably wont get trump elected.

also 2012 was the year Sup Forums forced captchas

I didnt say he was the cause. I said shit really started hitting the fan when he became president.

Obama was a means to a end.

Why did you give Camilla three tits?

Nigger, things have been getting worse since the mid 1960s.
Not saying it was a utopia before then, but things have gone to shit. True beauty is now demonized and degeneracy is hailed as a virtue.