Ok, so who here unironically believes the trash that comes out of this lunatic's mouth?

Ok, so who here unironically believes the trash that comes out of this lunatic's mouth?

Follow up question: How can you be so fucking retarded.

That is all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t. interdimensional energy vampire

Man, even if he was right only 10% of the time, you should be terrified.
And he's right way more than that.

He is also an entertainer and a (humble) salesman, and he has to work within a complex, crazy framework of how the world works he developed over decades.

>not just enjoying him for the entertainment
He is right about some things tho

He's a gatekeeper who plays a friendly water filter salesman. Controlled opposition all the way.

The people who take Alex Jones seriously are the same type of people who follow Anon5 threads.

People listen to his show for entertainment, doofus.

Ah fuck off leaf scum.
Big Al is all kinds of awesome. If he wants to earn shekels like everyone else he has to keep running his mouth churning out words but you little squirt farts can't say he's not switched on the brains of a lot of people onto a lot of good subjects.
And what are you? A fucking leaf.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Well he is one of (((them))). Both his director and wife are Kikes. I'm pretty sure most people on Sup Forums just reference him for memes.

SUPER MALE VITALITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Jones is unironically a saint, and the leading philosopher of our time

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

nice pasta, i see you jude

Can you fuck off?

Also watch this whole video
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

fpbp

This
He's high energy and fuck and top-tier meme material. I listen to his podcast every day at work and it's a fucking riot

t.kike

The fact is that GLOBALISTS ARE PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGIN' FROGS GAY!

Stay woke.

>not believing in interdimensional shapeshifting vampire child molestors

Woo. I have an opinion about someone who believes that 9/11 was a false flag. I'm so much better than everyone else on here. QQQ

This was proven correct dummy
Try and keep up

I fucking love AJ. I especially like the shill attacks against him here on /pol every single fucking day.

He is usually right. That is the fucked up reality we are dealing with. A histrionic supplement salesman is revealing truths mainstream media will not talk about.

It was an unironic post, faggot.

>He's high energy
He is. You've gotta be high energy as fuck to do what he does. He literally can't stop himself from interrupting people and going on long tirades. I love this guy so much kek.
And he does crap like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
I mean look how much fun he has doing it. He's awesome.

Well my post was ironic my dude
Also checked

Right more then wrong...the follow up only confirms a closed mind or something else..... a loser with an ax to grind perhaps.

This is the greatest thing written about Alex Jones (from a Der Spiegel article)

>It's afternoon, and Jones is walking through the studio, his adrenaline level high and his blood sugar low. He needs to get something to eat. Platters of BBQ - chicken, beef and sausages - are set out on a table in the conference room. "Good barbecue," says Jones. "You tasted it already?"

>He piles up food onto a plastic plate, and then he suddenly takes off his shirt without explanation. With his bare torso, he sits there and shovels meat into his mouth, a caricature of manliness, but also a show of power to the reporter sitting in front of him. He can do as he pleases.

>Then Jones gets up and holds out a sausage. "Wanna suck?" he asks.

Get Off The Stage, You Fat Fuck

I don't because (((Alex Jewnes))) is literally fake news and liberal controlled opposition.

He's a LARP.

The persona is fake hes doing it for money.

>so i started another thread with so becasue im a useful idiot who thinks he understand plausible deniability

le dont talk about fight club
le dues vaults
(i am a unique individual tho)

>Man, even if he was right only 10% of the time, you should be terrified.
>And he's right way more than that.

This is the problem that most people encounter when they first discover Alex. I'm no fan, but he's been right about a startling number of things, which means you can't be doubting the crazy shit he says, and trying to pick out what makes sense. Because it's all crazy.

He is correct about chemicals in the tapwater, though. Maybe not mind control drugs or shit that turns frogs gay, but there's a concerted effort to slow poison the populace so they're dependent on pharmaceuticals later on.

That's why you should buy locally bottled spring water and test it before drinking it.

Der Spiegel is literally Lügenpresse, please do not read it.

That's why I like the paragraph, he was fucking with their reporter the entire time

Awesome. I love how SJW's write their bullshit. It is like they are performing a vivisection. Progressives have no souls.

Hes awesome, he held is class even when at the end you could tell he was about to pop Jenk but stayed classy even when that jude idiot fuckin spit on him like a nasty fuck.

Honestly he's annoying as fuck

Watching that makes me diamonds every time lmao the fucking madman got them all asshurt and made the nosejob cunt fat shame Alex topkek

Surprised you shills have not yet thrown out the jewish meme in order to ingratiate yourselves with /pol posters. That is your usual tactic as of late.

You're literally retarded. He had as much if not more influence on the election than Sup Forums

Haters going to hate. Alex Jones is based.

How can anyone think that?
Watching him always cheers me up desu.

>All the globalists with no water filters in this thread

Nah he ain't based

Alex Jones is really great. That better?

Why have you not made another Lauren Southern shill thread yet?