What would happen to Saudi Arabia once the oil runs out?

What would happen to Saudi Arabia once the oil runs out?
They have no other economy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLOhyuqFg7g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Not just the Saudis, but Qatar, the UAE etc. are trying to use the money they've made to invest in other countries for that eventuality.

Saudi Arabia still has over 80 years of oil reserves.
Running out of oil is not the issue in Saudi Arabia. It is the advancement of oil substitutes, such as solar and wind power.
Nuclear and Bio-fuel have big opposition due to the environmental side effects and cost of food.
I believe, with 20+ million of pilgrims visiting Saudi Arabia nowadays, tourism will be a major sector in the next few decades.
Petrochemical industries also will expand further in downstream industries.
The country is currently creating an eco-system for auto industry to delve into heavy industries as a major sector.
Finally, education and financial services are huge sectors.

The USA will implode once the Petrodollar collapses. Demand for US dollars would evaporate if not for the denomination of international oil sales in dollars. Oil independence means the end of the American empire.

Oil will never run out. Oil does not come from dinosaurs (which never existed). Oil is non organic and acts as a lubricant for the earth's plates.

They've already put their oil money into capital investments, that's what their transition into, financial holdings, investing, etc.

Uhh, you're wrong sweetie

All that money is used up by the various rival princes to hire massive PMCs and the rest of humanity gets to witness one of the most epic bloodbaths of all time.

Back to goat fucking, that's basic Arab history user

The Emirates are trying to diversify with luxury real estate and tourism also trying to be a financial hub for the region, Saudi Arabia started a fund to buy stocks and invest in Western companies to live off the dividends. The others I don't know, new aeronautic tech is making the airports in the region obsolete since it's possible to go London to Straya without stops. Most likely they'll have a very rough transition unless to diversify very soon. A good effect of Arabia loosing its financial supremacy would be that they'd lose the funds to finance wahhabism and other islamic groups.

Saudi Arabia is the worst fucking country in existence I pray that they collapse altogether, was hoping trump wouldn't suck their dick and carpet bomb the cunts

POO

Why do you even make these threads Rashid, hum dono logo ko sachai malum Hai

The US is still too dependent on foreign oil to ditch the Saudis, it also helps to have an ally/client state to put military bases to fight against a potential iranian attack. The US would need to ally with Asaad and get rid of a bunch of hippie regulations and use american and some canadian and mexican oil to stop needing the saudis, then they might stop supporting them.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

>INDIA
>POO

>asian education

dont know what i expected desu senpai

>ifunny

LOO

take your foot fag shit to Sup Forums

Game of Thrones IRL

You see, Saudi Arabia was forged a little under 100 years ago by Ibn Saud, the founder of the Kingdom. He forged the Kingdom by shooting, cutting and fucking his way to a united Saudi Arabia, with help from the Eternal Anglo.

The fucking part is where it begins. Ibn Saud basically took one wife from every tribe in his new nation, and pumped son after son into them. Those sons grouped together into dynastic factions within the House of Saud itself. For 60 years, the factions have traded power, one gets a King, the others get ministerial/army positions, so on, so forth.

The recent King fucked up that system. He has changed up the line of succession, first excluding Ibn Saud's last son, then a third-generation Prince, rejecting him in favor of putting HIS highly inexperienced, 30-something son next in line.

This puts the heads of the other factions 50 years at the most away from the throne, if the new King reigns until old age. Which is bad, very bad. As normally the Kings only reign for 10-20 years before dying and giving power to another faction.

The new King, once his Dad keels over, will have to juggle with and appease the heads of the other Saudi factions, men more experienced than him, and hungry for the throne. He'll have to appease a population, which has to the present been pacified on oil-fueled gibs, that won't last as the oil dough dries up. He'll have to either reject or appease the ultra-conservative clerics that could easily pull an Iran on his ass. He'll have to fight to control Islamism, other Saudi families, and possible breakaway regions.

And it won't last. The oil prices drop further, and the Sunni World's cash cow and anchor goes with it. When the Saudis go out, they will go out in flames, and likely take a good chunk of the Middle East with them.

10 Cents have been deposited into your account.

The royal family will leave with their gold and the rest of the dunecoons will be left to kill each other.

ifunny is ironic NIBBA

>I only pretend to be retarded

You and me both brother.

Knew about the house of saud but not the dynastic interfighting. Interesting analysis. And as an HBO exec, thank god for a new show idea once GOT runs out

No need to wait for it to run out. We need to switch to alternative sources/our own oil and completely cut them out of the loop. That entire shithole will just wither and die in a few years, sped up by the animals running wild and murdering each other over who is more devoted to Allah.

It's the best thing we can do as a society and the most important issue facing us yet we focus on horseshit.

look how dark her face is compared to her hands

>I only pretend I don't openly defecate

Kek

great shitpost fellow brothern

>go to Dubai on business
>hot as fuck
>everything is overpriced, bought a stuffed camel for my son the size of my foot for 50$
>tooked me an hour to find a drink in the middle of downtown
>said drink cost 12 dollars

Yeah fuck that I couldn't imagine going there as a tourist.

they have been heavily investing in a lot of other industries because the oil is drying up. they will be fine for the most part

youre the footbrit kike, just fuck yourself and vanish from Sup Forums

They are trying to make the western world islamic to make money of globally Meca peregrination

epin

YOOOOO

don't include me in the screencap

CHEKed

checked

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP :^)

FUCK YOU NIGGER

idiot

wasted

CHECKED

NO

Bretty weak.

PUT ME IN THE CAP COACH

now my eyes seea

well fuck.

oh shit

I don't GET it.

No, they are just mindlessly spending it and will return to being camel fuckers after all money is gone.

Fuck you for wasting the get.

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

FUCK ISLAM

please please kys

ho lee fuk

For fucks sake ignaxio

worst get ever. Spain is officially not white

HEIL HITLER

It wasn't a leaf.

plz be my ai gf

ZoOm My WoRdS

Include me in the screenshot r/Sup Forums.

MEDIOCRE
PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP NIGGER

PUT ME IN SCREENCAP

I was the fourth reply to these octs

Nice.

NIGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGA

It has been told!

GOD ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST HOLY SPIRIT

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

#America #Freedom #Liberty

PUT ME IN SCREENCAP: IDENTIFIER J

>kekistani autist
>telling others to kill themselves

A legendary get is never wasted!

include me in screencap pls

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

Nice
Saudi Arabia confirmed worshiping money not Allah

No it won't you moran.
What it going to be replaced by? The equally as crashed Yuan?

Bless your heart you amazing Spaniard

youtube.com/watch?v=OLOhyuqFg7g

please return to us kek

KYS REDDIT

CHEEEEEEEEEEECKED

shit waste
put me in the cap

Confirmed

kek wants us to focus on muslims, forget about the Jews. I repeat, ALLY WITH THE JEWS!

Put me in the screencap

INCLUDE ME IN SCREENCAP, FUCK SAUDI ARABIA!!!

Dunno if wasted or affirming something

Meh.

tourism/tax haven they'll be fine though because they have the box that their stupid desert religion requires people to travel to.

KEK

>ALLY WITH THE JEWS!

What did Kek mean by this?

Redpilled GET!