>white Europeans have the most Neanderthal DNA
>Asians have the second most Neanderthal DNA
>niggers have zero Neanderthal DNA

>white Europeans have reared the most successful, advanced civilizations
>Asians have run the second most successful, advanced civilizations
>niggers cannot even run a small town without gibs and perpetual squalor

>Neanderthals were genetically absorbed by vastly larger homo sapien population
>whites and Asians genetically benefit

Sup Forums, are modern white Europeans the modern day Neanderthal? are we just going to be absorbed by a swelling of non-white savages who will benefit from our superior Neanderthal white genes? are our genes the ultimate gift to humanity advancing beyond mud huts and banana republics?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4
>muh dick

Neanderthals would probably integrate better than blacks do.

Evidence of Neanderthal DNA influence in modern Europeans is between zero and extremely little
-source: Jared Diamond, "Guns, Germs, and Steel - The Fate of Human Societies"

>Jared Diamond, "Guns, Germs, and Steel - The Fate of Human Societies"
a book written in 97 before showing that some Europeans have as much as 15% Neanderthal DNA god your fucking dumb.

Apparently, the can only find X chromosomes with their genes. So it appears that homo sapians killed all their men and took their women to Rape-Town. Hows that for integration?

Oh, look, a jew had an opinion on this matter.

interesting. sauce tripman?

What about Native American aren't they also Asian. Middle eastern people like with Eurasian heritage are in the shitter. What's going in user? Please enlighten me.

Europeans only reared the most advanced civilizations post 1600's. For the previous several thousand years they were far behind the Middle East India and China. Ancient Greece was a backwater compared to what existed already in the Near East and Rome at its best was equal to Persia and China at the time.

Native Americans actually have the most.

By definition it seems an impossibility that your DNA has no impact on you...

That title doesn't even claim there's little DNA, merely little influence which I can't imagine is an easy thing to measure.

>Jared Diamond
HAHAHA

ZEBRAAAAAAAAS

Its possible that neaderthals didnt get wiped out, and that they just evolved into whites.

WE

my neanderthal variants, and also white. what does it mean?

Just finish that Grimoire game already holy shit

see my OP is an oversimplification, but you get the general idea. there's a gap between a pure bred nig and everybody else, and it's likely Neanderthal DNA.

what's your ancestry

i think it's south Italy and somewhere closer to Asia where huge Homo Sapien cuckolding would have been going on of Neanderthals.

Well considering that niggers have no neanderthal DNA this would seem only natural.

Quads check'd

And over 90% of a banana.

mostly just britbong

To bad some nutcase decided science is haram.

So new studies show Neanderthals were in the U.S. 150,000 years ago...so that whole thing about this being the Native Americans land may be bullshit...they killed my ancestors so we just came and got our shit back...amIrite...spread that shit far and wide but you fuckers better give me credit as your Neanderthal god that opened your pathetic homo-sapien eyes to your destiny. Also...fuck off

Check'd

>homo sapiens semi-niggers come out of africa
>find glorious civilization of neanderthals
>ooga booga where da neanderthal wimmins at
>hybrid offspring realize their fathers are retarded niggers and eventually build new civilization

A book which completely falls apart when you consider Northern Europe prospered while West Africa remained retarded and backwards despite both being "horizontal" and both being distant yet connected to the Mediterranean where civilization west of India tended to be concentrated and both having extensive contact with the Hellenistic and Near Eastern civilizations that shaped the modern world

>b-but like bantus and shit were vertical and shit

So why does West Africa, the center of nigger civilization, also suck ass compared to white people and Arab people?

English, speak English I didint understand any of the shit you just splattered all over my already smudged monitor.

Look up the studies it's there timber niggers have it and although I find it hard to believe myself it's there.

geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

It makes sense if you consider that animal and plant cells aren't that different in terms of inner workings. In fact I wouldn't be surprised if we shared a significant portion of our DNA with E. Coli.

>geneticliteracyproject.org/2015/02/23/why-do-asians-have-twenty-percent-more-neandrathal-dna-than-europeans/

interesting. before when they'd do the genetic test, results were usually whites having the most, and Asians second. what changed? guess it's become more refined since then.

Neanderthals didn't exist you retard

bump

>(((Jared Diamond)))

burger "education"

Or because it's from God.

And are you implying the Bible isn't complicated? You really that retarded?
Toothpaste education

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Kankkerlekker. good one.

>Sup Forums, are modern white Europeans the modern day Neanderthal?
You may be onto something here, user

>Ancient Greece was a backwater compared to what existed already in the Near East
Ancient Greece was the next step in human civilization, that still permeates most of the modern world. Near East civilizations at the time were bigger and wealthier, but already decadent and on their demise.

you're edgier than the faggots you call losers

You be lyin' you evil albinoid devil.

We wuz kangz and kweenz and sheeit then you came and destroyed the evidence of our history and made us slaves n shit.

We invented everything.

>hey mom i posted it again!

We're the caretakers of the world. Without whites keeping the balance of power in check, the world is going to die.

Imagine niggers and spics with nukes, and no white nations to quell Chinese and middle-eastern aggression.

>you won't believe the wars prevented with this one simple trick!
>shitskins hate him!

i should probably go to bed.

those civilisations in the middle east weren't as brown as they are now since this was pre-islamic expansion. They would have looked like jews

Hello fellow Codexian.

No, Roman Empire in it's prime made Persia look like a fucking joke, also Persia was controlled by Greeks at the time, guess you don't know about Alexander

Also China & India didn't exist back then, im getting really tired of people comparing Ancient Rome vs a China/India that only came into existence recently

Jews have a very specific look to them, theres a myriad of reasons why they never fit in with other people. There have long been Caucasian people in the mid east, there are tribes in Afghan mountains that present ridiculously white phenotype, same with some people in Iran, all over the region. Dating way back to ancient Egypt we had the Assyrians who even the Egyptians depicted with very white skin and blue eyes. Quite different from the olive to very dark skinned Jews with distinctive hook noses.

Mytohodrial dna says otherwise.
It seems like the Neanderthals killed the Homo-sapiens invaders and took their women.

Remember, Neanderthals had better healing rates, stronger bodies and bigger brains.

Stop using a leaf proxy, we know it's you, Varg.

Over a long period of time, probably.
If the process is rushed, say goodbye to all those precious recessive genes that need to be nurtured across millennia.

There'll never be a widespread intelligent mixed race master race in any of our lifetimes, perpetual squallor being spread is far more likely because of the dominant brown & retard genes.

Shit skin, shit vision, shit outlook.

>ZEBRAAAAAAAAS

Basic gestalt?

I've always heard people shit on that book, but what's with zebras?

Maybe they're referencing one of his claims that the poor little negroids didn't have work animals they could domesticate so they didn't have the impetus to imagine something like a horse drawn cart, or wheel.
His book is filled with the poorly researched race apologist rhetoric that cuckservatives love.

>genetic influence
>easy to measure

This is why Rushton and the Curved Bell kikes are gods here -- primitive psychologists pretending to be geneticists by pooling random statistics.

Sup Forums knowledge literally a hodgepodge of daily stormer memes

Sup Forums is quite a memehive, I agree.

Do you really believe those DNA tests?

Pic related is in charge of the genetic research of humans.

>Jared Diamond

Don't you talk shit about SPQR. They elevated us from savages.

Looking at South Americans now, I wouldn't be surprised if the Neanderthals built the stone monoliths that litter the continent.

Me on the right.

Mediterranian, Nordic and Alpine are the 3 peoples of Europe that we see today and they all emerged from the Cro-Magnon around 40k to 15k years ago. They only slightly mixed with Neanderthals and thus we have no or very little Neanderthal DNA today. Sad!

Source: Artur Kemp "March of the Titans: Complete history of the white race."

Those are 4 numbers. It's a quad.
Nuflag faggot

When was that?

What a load of bullshit, at least try to prove your argument you low IQ ape.

due to the enlightenment and the black plague nigger

Don't use that as a source ever for anything faggot

>asians
>second most successful
>been around longer, more stable longer
so they're only second because they didn't engage in colonial pillaging until the early 1900s?

They didn't have bule eyes, just stop with the cringe, WE WUZ ASSYRIANS AN SHIEEEEET, they were Semitic, just like Jews, Phoencians, Arabs, and Babylonians, etc...

Well, middle east was a meeting point between all races. Mongols, Europeans, Africans... They all mixed and now we have this shitfest there, but that's also why you can find some people with light eye colors there rarely.

Do Ashkenazim have more Neanderthal DNA than other people?

>homo sapiens semi-niggers come out of africa

but that's wrong, idiot

Actually, amongst contemporary non-Africans, East Eurasians and Oceanians have more Neanderthal ancestry than West Eurasians. the peak in Australians and Papuans may to some extent be due to ascertainment error (incorrect disentanglement of Denisovan and Neanderthal). the following however is a stable result: Andamanese Negritos, East Asians, Australian Aborigines, and Native Americans all have higher fractions of Neanderthal ancestry than Europeans.

This was not true of Ice Age Europeans, whose Neanderthal ancestry proportions were equally as high. a parsimonious explanation is that the intra-Eurasian differences are due to dilution from a population sharing Out of Africa drift but lacking or having very low proportions of Neanderthal ancestry. the candidate population are clearly the Basal Eurasians (the deepest-branching lineage in the non-African tree, before European hunter-gatherers split from the ancestors of Australians and East Asians) who account for a large proportion of ancient and modern Near Eastern ancestry.

there may also be some place for purging of Neanderthal ancestry that was deleterious on a modern genomic background, since this trend is already evident in Europe before the influx of Anatolian genetics in the Neolithic.

anyway, early "civilization" begins among other places in a part of Eurasia with depressed Neanderthal ancestry (the Near East) and cultural levels are obviously variable between people with homogeneous Neanderthal fractions. Negrito hunter-gatherers in the Malaysian rainforest have around as much as Chinese, and Papuan horticulturalists as much as Australian desert hunter-gatherers. civilization isn't unifactorial

0% Scandinavian. How is this possible when Britan was conqured by scandinavians.