Asian yellow boy got a question to you Sup Forums users. About blacks...

Asian yellow boy got a question to you Sup Forums users. About blacks. It seems like white ppl get along with blacks quiet well. But is it true that inside their mind, they ignore and look down on blacks? But cannot speak it out because blacks got (usually) good physique or strong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Its more because you can't relax around blacks.

Like those typical guns and stealing problem?

Blacks are not stronger than whites. That's propaganda. Whites have more lifting medals.

Whites can't speak out because blacks are so damn obnoxious. But the nail in the coffin is the amount of pro black/anti white propaganda that absolutely destroys the white psyche.

Well im talking about daily life)) not like lifting record thing

Most whites just do our own thing.

pretty much anybody who frequently interacts with blacks quite often hates them

t. south carolina

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

>asian manlet has never shot the shit with the guys and is unfamiliar with race bants

wew why is it always SKs?

They are horribly obnoxious and lack the basic mental requirements for civility. Please feel lucky that your nation is essentially homogeneous. I admire Korea and love k-pop btw

Nice copy and paste nigger.

yadda yadda yadda shut the fuck up with this boring pasta already

blacks that dont know about the jews = worst of the worst
black thats know about the jews = good people

>whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Well... you'll be killing 99.5% of niggers then.

>I admire Korea and love k-pop btw

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

>It seems like white ppl get along with blacks quiet well.
what

You're a fucking English teacher just like me. Sage this pile of garbage.

Blacks have the highest obesity statistics of any ethnic breakdown. Blacks being stronger and fitter is bullshit.

Yet he's the president and you're a down low nigger on food stamps from the ghetto.

Your mom would say otherwise :)

Slide thread from antifag. Saged

I dunnnno anglish......tew hald fo mi

Don't lie Jamal you like white dick in your ass. It's okay.

Jesus Christ... this board is finished lol

Bitch I'm native slant eye

>Asian yellow boy got a question to you Sup Forums users. About blacks. It seems like white ppl get along with blacks quiet well.
It does?
>But is it true that inside their mind, they ignore and look down on blacks?
No we speak about it.
>But cannot speak it out because blacks got (usually) good physique or strong?
No you're thinking Political Correctness.

No one likes Niggers but whites have enough respect for civilization that we for the most part don't try and make life hard for random ppl on the street even if we hate them. Unlike niggers.

Are you not a ghetto nigger who is gay and on food stamps?

Like coping well??
Cope

All clear now thanks. But can u certainly tell me that is general thinking?

dead on bro. Keep spreading this. Bunch of losers here need to wake up and face reality before they doom this planet.

their muscles contain more fast twitch muscle fibers which are essential in sports where you need explosive power. hence literally all blacks in them.

whites dont speak out because we like to treat each person as an individual due to american cultural values, but blacks are primarily a collectivist ethnic group. this is why they are so dysfunctional and why you cant relax around them. they are trying to integrate in a culture they fundamentally cannot understand and will lash out violently. Sure some are better than others just like some whites are collectivist as well, but deep in their core they will never fully be what they pretend to be.

>quite well

White people get along with black people they know. White people distrust blacks they don't know.

>spouting black athleticism memes
Kill yourself cuck

>>ignoring scientific facts

wow you really got me man.

I beat a nigger in a race two weeks ago. Guess I'm physically superior.

I remember the first time I tried to be friendly and talk shit in a friendly way like I would with my white friends with a dindu when I was like, in 7th or 8th grade he tried to fight me.

After that I realized how they functioned and I actually got along with them well because I would act a certain way ironically when I was around them. I felt like I was obviously being fake as fuck like in a movie but they would always eat it up and think it was the real me, shit is hilarious in a sad way.

Whites don't speak out against blacks because blacks have been crying racism incessantly since the 1960's. Add to that crowd the holier-than-thou whites who will jump on their bandwagon to make themselves look NOT racist and you have a recipe for disaster if you speak up.

You wanna get your fucking career ruined, and get blacks ganging up on you every chance they can get? Be white and speak out against black Americans and get perceived as racist, go ahead. That shit follows you. You might as well brand "I hate niggers!" on your forehead.

>Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Shut the fuck up you copy and past LARP-fag.

White skinned american here.
We love black cock

oh you are both at the top of your field athletically? In that case then technically yes you would be genetically superior.

There's a reason Kenyans beat everyone on the track. Please try and keep up sweety.

Black skinned American here
We love white cock

Well ya see there is a problem w/ your example.
The whites that look down on blacks generally don't hang around w/ them neither do the whites that are scared of them
If a white is hanging w/ a bunch of blacks he probably likes them and isn't afraid of their "strength"

Have you ever considered the reason blacks are more athletic on average is just because they do more sports while whites tend to be lazy?

That's bullshit. Plenty of people are racist in secret.

>seems like white ppl get along with blacks quiet well.
Que?

I tend to be somewhat dismissive of blacks. But it isn't a race thing. I don't really concern myself with people unless they are friends, family or neighbors.

I did notice when I was younger and was around black people more often, I had the hardest time telling them apart. Unless they had a gap in their teeth or they had or a scar or some kind of unique feature, I could have full on conversations with them and the next day not remember their faces.

>Plenty of people are racist in secret.
and they "generally" don't hang out w/ whomever they're racist against voluntarily

One time I had a black guy rip me off for weed in the park and then when I told another black guy (my reg dealer) he asked "well who ripped you off?" pointing to the black guys spread throughout the park and I realized I wouldn't recognize the guy if he was standing right in front of me.

im talking about genetics and people preforming at their very best on the field

yes hard work will always beat genetics on average, but once you get to the top no matter how hard you work you will face a near impossible challenge of beating someone physically bred and evolved to do that very thing. Incidentally its also why whites dominate strong man competitions. our muscles are literally built to do just that.

hats off if you do beat them at the top btw.

Most white people look down on blacks. We just can't say so publicly because leftists will try to ruin our lives (get us fired from our jobs, etc.) it has nothing to do with blacks being stronger cause if niggers fuck with us we can just shoot them and a bullet will drop you all the same no matter how much you lift

Nobody gets along with niggers. On average they are lesser in every trait to white people, the average black isn't athletic, they're just aggressive and violent for no reason.

That's bullshit. Blacks just tend to be more likely to do track and field. I mean they supposedly have more fast twitch muscles in their legs(whites actually have more in our chests) yet the current high jump gold medal holder is a white man. Stop being a pathetic defeatist loser.

most people look down on blacks. surprise!

Yeah it's ironic coming from someone who probably sits on your ass and never exercises so you make up excuses about genetics

I just have very little respect for them in general. They seem to lack any self-awareness of how useless they are.

>Coming on Sup Forums
>Asking for white ppl

Sup Forums is full of colored people rping like they're white. We are literal reverse cucks, and asking questions out of genuine curiosity will not bid well here

t. Yellow monkey

>I mean they supposedly have more fast twitch muscles in their legs
Power lifting has wayyyyyyy more to it, biologically speaking, than just muscles
You also need to train your central nervous system and have your cardio setup for max output w/ short bursts

Ogey)

I told you a white man is the high jump medal holder. Who would have guessed that?

Well that's very british way of saying)))) " little respect ". other ppl would say I fuckin hate them

Black people as individuals are fine, its there black culture that is horrendous, teaches there kids that they can literally do nothing to improve themselves because white people will always no mater what hold them back, turns them into violent, racist with no self accountability. Most blacks in jail will blame racism as the reason why they are there, not that they committed a crime or did something wrong.

wow it really speaks volumes about your own mentality if this is the first thing you go to. Thinking I'm making excuses for not trying. why would you assume I'm being defeatist? I'm just stating facts.

oh right you are projecting.

Shut up. Don't make personal attacks on me like that's an argument. I stated a fact that a white man is the high jump gold medalist.

Fellow Asian here, let me help you out. Looking down on blacks is not based on race or prejudice, but completely instinctive. Whites don't speak out because they either ignore their instinct out of "tolerance" or out of politeness, and this extends outside of Whites, but also to practically any other human race in the world. Niggers don't even know what the concept of "politeness" is, and consistently show that they lack capabilities of abstract thought, foresight and problem solving. Chimpanzees have been shown to demonstrate higher IQs than the averages of African countries, such as Zimbabwe and Burkina Faso. People are quick to create excuses for their incompetence, such as poverty, colonialism, but really they are the product of their own environment.
Back in Africa, all they had to do to find food to eat was just pick it off a tree. They didn't need the foresight to plan and farm, so they never developed it. Their society never progressed to the point where they had need for written language, sanitation, so these concepts remain foreign to them, because everything was handed to them. Fast forward to today, the "gibsmedat" attitude is still deeply ingrained in their species, and the West continues to enable this, so they remain unevolved. They are the modern day Neanderthal. Here in HK, the few blacks that are around are mostly employed by the Triads to act as muscle, because violence is one of the few things that is understood by them, and people here instinctively avoid them.

TLDR Looking down on a unevolved race is completely natural and is common sense, people don't say it out loud out of politeness, something they cannot even appreciate.

Thank you guys for answering and sorry for couldn't reply all of you guys but I have read it all. Have a great day)))))))

Projecting what? That you're a cuck who goes around talking about how blacks are more athletic?

And they're not. Blacks don't win the majority of Olympic medals. They tend to be successful at running but you can't shut up about it cause you're a cuckold

This nigger knows what's up

It really easy to make me understand)))))0) great explanations. But to be honest i couldn't fully understand but i got the core thing hehe. Thanks a lot~~

yes and i addressed that very thing. remember when i told you about the kenyans honey? Again i never said all sports, if you had simply read what i posted i talked about fast twitch. you need those to be a line backer sweetheart. do you even watch sports? I even talked about where whites excel over blacks athletically too but i guess since you love blacks so much you must have missed it.

honestly it really just sounds like you are the one projecting your inferiority complex on me here. cuckolding now? for shame what would papa Hilter say?

>an upper class citizen
That's a blatant lie

And I told you the only reason whites don't dominate all sports is because they don't do as many sports. Kill yourself nigger lover.

I beat a nigger in race. So that makes me athletically superior. Even in the way I'm supposedly not according to you. But you're full of shit. You have no point and you think you do but you don't. Differences in lifestyle account for the differences in certain athletic fields. And even with white people's lazy lifestyle we still defeat blacks in many sports. Imagine if you were dumb as bricks and couldn't handle school work. You'd need some way to get out your energy for blacks it's sports. Not to mention because of anti white racism more blacks are pushed into sports. Many of the best linebackers ever were white men.

It's like living in a zoo. While the animals are fed and thus generally docile, you gotta keep your guard up because they're still wild animals and may attack. You can get friendly, maybe even fool yourself into thinking they're tame in captivity. But the reality is they're wild at heart and can be set off into violence in an instant. They lack empathy, they don't think about their actions, and they breed like rabbits.

That's what it's like living around a large population of niggers.

Most blacks hate whitey, not the other way around. They're always looking for some excuse to start shit, so everyone is instinctively on guard around them.

Rural blacks aren't as bad though. Like coyotes, a single one is harmless and docile, but in groups they become violent.

7,5 - send Probe to Natural Expansion
8 - Pylon
10 - Gateway
10 - Probe
11 - Probe
12 - Gateway
12 - Probe
13 - Zealot
15 - Probe
16 - Pylon
should I rush zergs or play safe?

Good physique and strong? You're getting your conception of blacks through the media and the internet. If you saw them in real life, 90% of them are obese after age thirty, lifting and athleticism is much more common among whites, and they aren't any taller than whites on average.

They are also the worst fighters of any race, which is why they chimp out en masse and attack in packs. Slow vs. fast twitch muscle fibers; it's why they excel at certain sports and fields, like long-distance running and basketball, while whites excel at weightlifting, wrestling, martial arts, and so on.

As for me, I judge everyone as an individual. There are plenty of nice blacks who are cool with white people, and I hold no prejudice or disdain for them.

Some of them are polite and decent, but you set the bar a lot lower with them. If they make eye contact and earnestly say please and thank you, they are standing out among most blacks.

How competitive are you in life? Try to give the most honest answer you can.

I run my own business, so very competitive. And I don't understand the point of your question.

That's ok. Thanks for sharing.

We get along with them the same way you get along with us. We treat them as equals, but deep down we know they are beneath us.

So what was the point of the question?

I am an open and compassionate person, ex-liberal until the TYT coverage of Mike Brown and I have to say, when I actually meet black people irl I just try my best to see them as an individual I don't live near large collectives of them so I don't personally hate them but I do know what it is like to live near large swathes of other demographics and let me tell you, the luxury of reserving judgement leaves you.
I don't like feeling especially alpha in most of the things I do in life so I don't appreciate people giving me endless reasons to feel superior to them, but you know what, the future of my country is a lot more important than that, so you've got to have the awkward conversation with yourself , and others.
For me, the question of multiculturalism typically leans toward Islam but I recently got retweeted by Akala on the subject of IQ. He is a famous rapper who believes in that WE WAS KANGZ nonsense and does his best to educate white people on racism. He is an activist and a nuisance, so I gladly red-pilled him on how much of a fucking imbecile he is. I strongly recommend others do the same, and teach his stupid twitter account about the reality of race and IQ. Thank you.

ps. his cousin is Miss Dynamitee, another degenrate 'grime' rapper. Grime, for those burgers who have not heard, is cockney rap. Black people rapping about the UK, in a very awful style. It has to be heard to be believed.
Here is a video of Akala talking about Kangz:

youtube.com/watch?v=WUtAxUQjwB4

OP what you are asking about really 2 different things.
>violent niggers
>black people
violent niggers often are found in large cities and ghettos. in order for them to survive there they have to move out or become very violent. they are the most dangerous when they are in a group, because they egg each other on and act very very tribal. many of them will literally attack people with little or no provocation. in fact, many groups will go after women and white men who are alone to beat up and steal from. they are psychopaths.

Hey yellow boy, I have a question for you. Do many Asians (I really want to put this question to the JApanese mostly desu) look down on whites? Do they see us in perhaps the same way whites see blacks?

they look down on us and admire us at the same time.

One of my principle interests is comparing certain ideological conformations to want, drive, and "energy".

Living around a large population of niggers is something I haven't personally dealt with, so it felt appropriate for me to pry for any correlative information I could get.

I guess yellow ppl worship white)

It's worth mentioning there is a difference between niggers and blacks. I've lived and worked around both. I know pol doesn't make a distinction, but I have no problem with "upper class" blacks. They're normal. It's the ghetto, fatherless, violent hood rats I can't stand. Those are niggers. Not every black person is like that. But it's like muslims and terrorism. Hard to have a population of one without the other.

It's not so much about blacks being stronger.

It's more that the law is incredibly on their side, so they can do things to you that you can't even dream of doing to them.

When you're in a conflict with a black man, you basically have your hands tied because they won't play fair 1v1 fight.

If you win, they'll go to the police, and anyway they'll come 8v1 if the fight do happen.

I have a knuckle duster, I could pick up a fight with any black on my road and just send em into a coma, but I'd be dead for ever in the eyes of society.

But if a black guys put me in a coma with a knuckle duster, well, the police can't even enter his fucking neighbourhood.

My only chance of seeing the man condemned is identifying him myself if I personnaly know him, and the police could pick him up when he's going to work/school.

IF he's going. Because some of em don't.

My family would got my back but what do I have ? Two brothers and a cousin ready to fight ? They have an entire hood ready to chimp out.

Plus if they discover where I live, my windows are broken every week of the year. How can I break their houses ? They live in government buildings, they don't give a fuck and they piss in their own elevators.

I got so much more to lose than these animals, literally can't do shit, but when it goes down, I have weapons, I'm hateful and ready.

People can get along with blacks, but theres still a massive amount of bs, like blacks assuming you will have shit easier being white, or being overly emotional / aggressive at dumb bs

Whites get along with them because its easier than getting into fights with dumb niggers all the time

Sad part is, you cant even tell them they are being idiots, or they get mad and chimp out.

I wholeheartedly agree, yet the amount of meritorious Africans I have met can be counted on one hand. Naturally, I kept them close because they are exceptional beyond the ideal.