>becomes a symbol for freedom in America
What did he get in return?
>degenerate cunt of a wife
>took for most of his fortune
>coalburning monkey pumper of a daughter
>druggie murderer of a son
>career ruined by a shitty website
>hated by the same niggers who used to hulk up with him
Does it make anybody else happy hulkamania ran wild on gawker and the hulkster can finish his life happy?

I never like Hogan's character in wrestling, but always thought he was a cool dude outside the ring.

What happened with Gawker was poetic justice.

Is wrestling some kind of curse?

Never got into it myself but I dont really hear anyone getting to retire happy from it

I grew up in the 80s watching wrestling with my dad and his friend
Loved Hogan
Watching this country turn into a cesspit of nigger degeneracy is heartbreaking

I feel bad for him. He was a great entertainer and doesn't deserve his entire legacy to be swept under the rug because he called a nigger a nigger.

Also his kids are a mess but that's common with the kids of famous people.

i remember watching wrestlemania 1 on the alphabet channels the hulkster was always the main event

well it wasnt called wrestlemania then then it was called saturday night main event

As someone who was a kid in the 90's it's really sad watching all the guys you looked up to as a child die from overdoses or just turn into complete degenerates. It's why I don't mind my kids looking up to John Cena because he's actually a solid guy who loves America, guns and muscle cars.

dad and his family used to live in cali and apparently he used to work out with hogan at the gym (pretty sure he meant he would see him and work out with him, not like call him up and make a date of it) and his mom and hogans wife would get their nails done or some shit.
im assuming all of this is when he was still smalltime.

It's being a Hollywood stuntman plus a professional bodybuilder, 6 days a week, on the road for basically all of those days, with maybe a week or two off a year. Check out their tour schedule and think that they're getting smashed and punched and jumping off things every single time there's an event, and practicing and working out every day that there isn't.

There is therefore massive use of steroids and drugs just to keep up with the schedule, massive pressure to perform to a number of ever-shifting characters and storylines and ratings expectations, incredible micromanagement of your performances (one guy got fired for adding two words to the script for a speech).

It's physically gruelling and damaging, ridiculously high pressure, emotionally exhausting, and a killer for any sort of love, personal or family life.

Anyone who stuck around in that sort of position long enough to get famous would tend to die young.

they debuted his i am a real american video on saturday night main event; ah nostalgia

Hollywood Hogan, such a dude. Why do all the 80-s and 90-s action heroes (also, Schwarz, Stalonne) were so badass but just so you basically could look up to them? Not some tattoed gang-affiliated alcoholics we see today...

The Rock and Shawn Michaels might be the only two who are healthy and living well. HBK was a total degenerate in his younger days but turned his life around and now is enjoying retirement on his ranch. Rocky just got lucky and made it in Hollywood.

Gawker got what it deserved for fucking with Hogan.

chris benoit fried his brain on roids and snapped like a rubber band. what a fucking way to end your life

It's fucking sad TbH

>roids, cocaine, painkillers, and hundreds of concussions

ftfy

While I generally like Hogan and was glad to see him body slam Gawker, there's no way around the fact that he was fucking his friend's wife. Even with his friend's permission, it's degenerate.

thanks kek

That's the main reason they test the fuck out of all the full-time guys these days. Brock gets away with Roiding his ass off as does HHH but the guys like styles, ziggler and Nakamura are all smaller guys who just take care of themselves.

He challenged his family to a ladders table chair match

>Is wrestling some kind of curse?

just more yank cancer desu

goddamn one couldnt even have a basis in attempting to understand that guys state of mind leading up to his psychotic event... he strangled his own kid

kid should've tapped out

>hey my son i just invented a new wrestling move
>will you show it to me dad?
>yes i call it the sleep forever

British wrestlers aren't any better

This. Swinging is degenerate. If you have children and swing, you should be arrested

His children are both adults and Hogan is free to do what he wants. It speaks volumes about hogan that his kids love him and don't speak to their mother.