Look at your God Emperor Now

Looks like Trumps next target is good ol Net Neutrality. Say good by to your freedom on the interwebs faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/U4y8f
news.sky.com/story/amazon-and-netflix-to-throttle-services-in-net-neutrality-protest-10944338
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>good by
Dumbass

Butt raped by my own daddy

> feels like jr

The only ones attacking our net neutrality is the FCC
Go shit on them instead fatass

Germany has net neutrality and their internet blocks everything conservative

net neutrality means jackshit

i'm all for blocking net neutrality

Trump nominated Ajit Pai to begin with...so hes at fault for this shit.

I knew that when I voted for Trump I knew that he was not going to be a perfect president. In fact, if you look at history no president is going to do exactly as you expect them to do. With this said, I believe what Ajit Pai is going to do with net neutrality is going to be bad for the general public.

>freedom on the interwebs
Lol when did that exist? Telnet?
Keep trollin kiddo

This. Was a dumb move that he hired owners of certain companies into his cabinet. Hope his cabinet gets wiped out.

I want to see Ajit get executed from pissed off people.

You fags are acting like this is a surprise. You voted for the dumbass. Live it with amerifats

He betrayed the people that voted/followed him. Civil War better fucking happen.

You fags need to read up on what trump is doing. Hes not appealing net neutrality only killing regulation clause obama added in 2015. With said appeal we would get faster Internets in the USA and big I companies would have to pay for their bandwidth growth like amazon and netflix instead of ISPs giving everyone equal bandwith. Its great i want korean speed Internets here fuck corporations.

Big fucking deal. That's what you get for voting for a idiot.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
Sage goes in the options field.

If net neutrality gets abolished, we riot.

for any people who will defend this . Go check the owners of comcast , warner bros .... they are all just jewish leftists who managed to out jew the dumb republican fucks. Dont shit for the pageet Sup Forums

Civil War if it happens.

I can't say I'm the most informed on the matter. Do you have sources to "read up" on? Or is this just another made up sentence to appease your need of (you)

Always do the opposite of what Jews say.

yeah and the isp corporation arent Jewish at all

Yeah, I don't want to have to pay anyone just to have to browse the fucking internet.

archive.is/U4y8f Here's the source.

Like the flag. You are definitely fooling everybody. You forgot to make antisemitic slurs, though. That is what a good shill usually does.

>news.sky.com/story/amazon-and-netflix-to-throttle-services-in-net-neutrality-protest-10944338
The FCC's chairman, Ajit Pai, expressed his desire to remove a rule called the Open Internet Order, which had been put in place under the Obama administration.

One specific part of the Open Internet Order called Title II established that broadband should be a particularly regulated service - and that ISPs were required to maintain internet connections of a certain speed to everything that their customers wished to access.

This notion has received considerable support from cable companies such as Comcast, whose senior executive vice president, David Cohen, wrote: "While some try to conflate the two issues, Title II and net neutrality are not the same.

"Title II is a source of authority to impose enforceable net neutrality rules. Title II is not net neutrality. Getting rid of Title II does not mean that we are repealing net neutrality protections for American consumers."

Not (((everybody))) agrees, however.

/thread

Still want to see Pai burn in hell regardless.

The only solace I can find in all this bullshit is that when Ajit Pai and his buddies roll back Title II, they'll get their asses sued just like the ISPs have been trying (and failing) to sue to roll back Title II as well. Only this time, the people doing the suing will actually have more weight to their arguments than ISPs bitching about MUH INNOVAYSHUN.

>Even ISP shill groups pointed out that broadband speeds in the US have been increasing during the time when the 2015 rules were active
>Multiple big-name ISPs had investor calls in which they're required to tell the truth, and basically said that Title II's not going to hurt investment
>The 2015 Title II rules have stood up in court several times already

Basically proving that Pai and his fuckbuddies at Comcast and Verizon are a bunch of lying pricks.

>Basically proving that Pai and his fuckbuddies at Comcast and Verizon are a bunch of lying pricks.

And this is why they need to be hanged.

Nice. All the big conglomerates will take each out opening the door to competition if im understanding this correctly.