Is this the fight that's gonna trigger the race war. If McGregor (taller, bigger...

Is this the fight that's gonna trigger the race war. If McGregor (taller, bigger, 12 years younger) loses how fucked are we?

Other urls found in this thread:

thecoli.com/threads/i-want-mayweather-to-lose-am-i-a-c00n.554434/
youtu.be/4AVXudW2BNU
youtu.be/ovn3xq6XYRc
youtu.be/YMqMKxJJYvY
deadspin.com/this-is-how-las-vegas-protects-floyd-mayweather-1699848463
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>If McGregor (never boxed) loses (to the best boxer) how fucked are we?
FTFY and not very, that would be what people expect. White people have nothing to lose and everything to gain here.

I'm okay with bad white role models getting destroyed

Not at all, he's not even a boxer, and everyone knows Mayweather just plays for points.
If Mayweather wins by KO (he fucking won't) then that's something to worry about.

This whole thing is just part of the blacks are dominant Jewish agenda and you're all feeding right into it

Most white people are rooting for Mayweather.

It's a money grab. Conor Mcgregor is just in it for the $100 million payday. They aren't in the same sport.

McGregor has about 30 seconds to win the fight or he will lose.
All he can hope for is to rush and go for a KO...chances are slim
That said i did put 250 euro on him to win just for the hell of it

This.

Guaranteed it will be another Mayweather borefest that goes 12 rounds and nobody even gets bloody.

And of course he'll win because he'll land 100 butterfly kisses on McGregor for the win.

thecoli.com/threads/i-want-mayweather-to-lose-am-i-a-c00n.554434/

holy shit lmao

Ive seen a lot of black people go for mcgregor. Calling Mayweather a bitch.

So now what? Wheres mah narrative?

>when people say Mayweather is one of the best boxers ever because he can run from his opponent
Sounds to me like he's the best Kenyan marathoner to have never competed.

White asses are shit at fighting hand to hand everyone knows that..
Even a Mexican midget could take almost any white fag no question.

I don't know at what point during history whites became such useless fags.

Twelve rounds of bad dancing. Won't get fooled again.

Neither of them are white so I don't know where you're getting at OP

>the fight that's gonna trigger
It's gonna trigger a lot of dumbfucks saying "Did I really just pay $100 for this bullshit?"

12 rounds of mayweather running around stalling for a decision. It's gonna be hilarious.

They legit think Mayweather is a bitch because he actively dodges punches instead of taking them to the dome.
>coon l0gic

Mayweather won't win by KO, unless he throws a cheap shot (Highly possible. He is a bitch ass nigger) McGregor will get in his head like he does most of his opponents. McGregor doesn't let his opponents get away from him. Floyd won't be able to run like a bitch like he always does with McGregor.

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

post a screencap faggot, no respectable white man is gonna register an account on that fucking nigger-pit just to read the link you posted.

mayweather is old as fuck
he's 40
Ali's last fight was when he was 34 years old

this "fight" isn't a fight, it's a show for money. if you're going to bet, bet on the jews

>best boxer
>stacking points
>flag
Checks out.

Of course he's gonna lose.

Anyone who thinks he will win doesn't watch or know boxing. Mayweather has never fucking lost. Not one time. Ever. Ever.

Conor isn't a fucking boxer.

The only chance Conor had was getting a lucky punch in and knocking Floyd out, but due to the Uber thickness of the gloves they're using that chance is now gone.

Basically there's no chance in hell that Floyd loses and you'd be a moron to believe otherwise.

>mexicans
>good at something

McGregor is gay. From his beard to his name.

lol Conor mcGregor beat the shit out of quite some latino guys

The fight is rigged. They're going to be boxing. This is Maynigger's forte, not Mcgregor's.

We all know Connor is a greedy little potatonigger who only cares about filling his pot of gold, so they've already paid him a substantial sum to take a dive. Maynigger needs this to boost his ailing career and image, and to become a role model for an "oppressed and disenfranchised" generation of young black men. He will be the victor over evil white tyranny, and sell boatloads of Maynigger merch to the coons.

Mark my words. Someone screencap this shit.

Mayweather is such a pussy I want boxing to die so we can go back to gladiatorial death matches where you don't leave till a nigger is dead.

>If McGregor (taller, bigger, 12 years younger) loses how fucked are we?
So we should give up in despair if a white loses a sport rigged to favor niggers? Fucking change the channel.

I am free finally. Freaking mods banning me for replying in a raid thread. Friendly advice don't reply in a raid thread

Well duh. They just blanket ban everyone so you don't encourage raid threads by bumping them.

Report and hide next time.

Why would we screencap it? You're stating the obvious apart from the fact that Conor is gonna take a dive. Conor couldn't win no matter what. This is boxing and Floyd has never lost while Conor has never done shit in boxing.

Imagine how shitty life must be for a manlet nigger. The only thing your race is known for (ape like masculinity) is something you don't have. You're like a man without a penis that must suck

watch any mcgregor fight and look at how fast he punches
then watch any mayweather fight.

you can't even compare a boxer to an MMA fighter. Boxing is literally a game of tag, mcgregor would have to knock him out which has never been done before. He's not even going to knock him down.

I hope floyd wins. He's 40 year old and Conor is 28
youtu.be/4AVXudW2BNU
Niggers become humble with age.

McGregor knocked out that one spiclet in literally seconds. Kys taco nigger.

He's the highest paid athlete on planet earth so I highly doubt he cares about his height.

isnt McGregor an Irish name?

Mayweather adopted the crazy persona just to get retards to buy his shitty fights.

If they didn't pay him, he'd cause such irreversible damage to Maynigger that both Connor's reputation, and Maynigger's body, would be ruined.

Have you ever watched the leprechaun fight? He's like a pitbull, he won't stop unless he's dragged away or killed his prey. He'd probably give Maynigger a roundhouse kick to the head if he got frustrated and put him in a 10 year coma.

What other reason would Connor have for even doing this fight, if not financial motive?

Explain Conor McGregor, the greatest and whitest fighter to ever live.

I never thought I would ever see people willingly Jew themselves out of money but that's what we're at with this fight.

It's why they make refried beans. Mexicans can't do anything right the first time.

Yeah he's not even white OP is a dumbass. It's a battle between nigger and potato nigger

>30 seconds

Chael Sonnen "If Conor makes it out 1 round, the entire sport of boxing is a fake phony myth!"
youtu.be/ovn3xq6XYRc
How’s this suit look? It’s a cracker. In August, McGregor line, I’ve got my own line of suits coming out. If you zoom in on the pinstripe it says, “fuck you”.

>boxing- white man's sport
>MMA- literally nigger tier fighting

Pay $1800 for a suit with pinstriping that reads:

>F U C K Y O U

>mayweather borefest

That's against top tier boxers this could end in a KO.

Your country is literally as violent as Syria (and almost as fucked)... lol you badmouthing any country on earth except maybe Somalia is just sad.

Fuck off back across the rio grande, hombre.

Not really, he was pretty cocky against Canelo. This is just a sign that he thinks he's gonna lose.

>boxing is dominated by nigs and mma is dominated by cumskins
really gets my noodles boiling

He’s going to lose. It’s a MMA fighter vs a Boxer

Mayweather has never been knocked out. This isn’t rocket science, it’s a publicity stunt to get monies

How can the white man even compete?

Honestly would buy. You can't see the "fuck you" until you come really close so it's not that obvious

Oh god I hope Irish boy wins. If he does the race war WILL commece, or at least riots, and we may actually get to have some fun with nog.

Watch hockey instead

Post your bet slip.

I don't believe you've bet on McGregor.

Morales? Barrera?

You're a moron, never discuss boxing again.

>nigger vs. nigger

WGAF

youtu.be/YMqMKxJJYvY

I truly think mcgregor can do this. I really do. He has the confidence to pull it off. Mayweather seems very strange lately, maybe because hes old as fuck

Neither of them are white you dumb potatoe nigger worshipper

Vegas isnt going to let McGregor win.

>tfw a shitload (as in nearly all of them) of white people i know are rooting for mayweather.

wew

not so much that useful idiot rogan has pretty much preemptively prepared the public on why Mcgregor will lose and he's pretty much right

>not fighting
>actual fighting

being good at wrecking someones shit doesn't make you anything other than badass whether you are nigger or not

>McGregor (taller, bigger, 12 years younger) loses
He will lose because of the forum the fight is being conducted in. Horn (AU) beat Pacquiao the other day (in Australia), despite clearly losing on pretty much everyone's assessment.

If it were a street fight or MMA... or any other non pugilist-rules-governed scenario, the cracka would win. The nigger will win because that's how the bout has bee rigged pan out...

deadspin.com/this-is-how-las-vegas-protects-floyd-mayweather-1699848463

Honestly, he knows he is too old for this fight and is concerned that he's going to get knocked out. There is no other reason for him to praise McGregor and talk about how he isnt fast anymore. Hes putting his legacy on the line for money because he has tax problems right now.

>implying the irish arent known for fighting

Their national sport is waging a war on livers for fucks sake.

>he has tax problems right now.
Another Snipes? Nigger really are 'anti-kikes' -- when it comes to money matters...

>elaborate, pls...

Whites are actually pretty good 1 on 1. Problem is niggers and wetbacks (like you) don't ever fight with honor or fairness in 1v1 combat, but instead jump with a number advantage because you know you know you're inferior and have no sense of pride

No one really cares that much. Most people expect Floyd to win. This isn't going to be like the OJ trial, ya fucking racebaiting loser

DELET THIS

He didnt pay taxes for the last fight. $400 million he owes taxes on and the interest is building up. He just filed a request for the IRS to wait for this fight to collect. Thats why the fight got booked so fast. He needs the paycheck or they are going to start siezing his assets.

Please, Sup Forums really isnt Reddit

I just want McGregor to land one really hard leg kick on Mayweather. Give the midget something to think about, scare the shit out of him.

Yeah, it's dirty and he might get disqualified, but deep in the later rounds, why the hell not?

I wouldn't say rooting as much as betting the bulk of my schedule on him. Probs like 500$ if that.

Anyone have the vegas stats as of July 11th?

Hard to do your taxes when you can't read.

>$400 million he owes taxes
how can anyone, even a nigger, (((forget))) to pay tax on such a huge payday...?

No one will care if floyd wins
He's undefeated, against real boxers not mixed martial artists who aren't allowed to use 80% of their experience

If he loses though, that's when the exciting shit might happen. All it will take is Connor getting a single solid hit in a slightly questionable way and ending the fight, like bullying him in the clinch and sneaking in a dirty uppercut before the ref can break them up and the riots will start, then some black kid gets shot by a cop while trying to rob a pawn shop and all hell breaks loose

>McGregor going 12
Good one m8

because its in the contract if he does that he gets no money

>mfw the race war starts and i'm white

Twitter ghetto apes and boxing don't really go well together

Let me explain niggers to ya son...

Well fuck he is actually right

It's a boxing match and he's not a boxer so.....

Water is wet, black people arent white, and Mcgregor is a potatonigger. Got it.

Thiinking mayweather is a cert is stupid.
Yes, mcgregor never boxed, but he's a champion of ufc, involves knees, kicks, elbows, you name it..he can take a beat down and he sure as hell isn't scared of one.
Mayweather yes he's possibly the goat in his division, but the mans old, and even in his prime he never really had any knockout power..hes not going to win by ko.
conor will come at him constantly and will be swinging every chance, mayweather looked rusty as shit against pacman and now when hes even older? could be looking at a nig knockout here folks.

Conor in fact can't lose this fight. Even if he technically loses he still wins. He's gonna have ~100 million headed his way. However, if he actually wins somehow, then he is the luckiest cunt alive.

Yeah that is their talent.

Funny that most of your best boxes where white. Even your best boxer at the moment has red hair.

McGregor would have to ko him in the first 3, he gets winded extremely quick and Mayweather is known for endurance.
The only thing Connor's got in his favor is the fact that he's more power than anyone Mayweather previously fought and if he connects a decent punch he might have enough power to deliver a knockout.