These are grown Men

These are grown Men

Looks fine to me. Like a militia in it's infancy.

We need more.

Well OP's pick I believe those guys could actually beat some antifa ass.

Your pic...

well a military does need first wave pawns.

This whole RWDS and civil war meme shit is ridiculous, the second anyone faces any public scrutiny or backlash everyone cries and apologizes. All you need to do is look at how everyone defended that simpering pussy as he begging forgiveness from fucking CNN of all places.

thanks bud, best kek in awhile

bingo. even the farmers started with pitchforks and torches

Did you not hear about what CNN did even?

says the guy with the fedora tipper flag

Even those beta males could beat up the trannies and drug addicts of the left.

>threatened to dox him
oh no how fucking horrible, he made a meme and said edgy shit on the internet and now everyone will know. He was a reddit pussy and anyone who thinks there will ever be a race war, civil war, or death squads while people are afraid of just saying the truth is fucking deluded.

>it's anonymous all over again

you will be first to be fed to the rats when we purge the west.

Maybe you're right. It'll take some time if it happens.

Time is a flat circle

Except not everyone knows how to get into a Paypal account, but most people could figure out how to throw a brick at an Antifa member's head.

>when we purge the west
will you apologize to CNN while you're "purging the west"?

No one will have the balls to organize and start pulling triggers while people are publicly ashamed of stupid memes they make, and even worse those pussises are defended by white knights declaring the death of CNN. Guess what, their ratings are higher than they were 5 years ago.

Revolution takes time, jackass.

>No one will have the balls to organize and start pulling triggers
That's because we live in an oppressive tyrannical society. You can't expect people to take back what's theirs when they have to deal with high-tech weaponry while they only have AR-15s.

What the fuck, have you watched blade runner a few too many times?

dude on the left is pretty ok. I'd fuck him

Great argument, kukistani. (You) me when you know how to talk like an adult.

No, Anonymous actually did shit. This is just reddit autists.

Looks like it. Wearing body cams and unmasked.

These are peaceful grown men daring groups of raging liberal faggots to throw the first punch.

God bless them.

this
>I'm the biggest faggot known to man

kek

I love these LARPers on the left and right literally fighting in the most rediculous larp costumes they can find.
Someone ought to come in a Barney suit.

No need to get triggered. I'm just saying that the technology wouldn't be the biggest problem in out scenario.

No one gets offended by cringy 15-year-olds. Just stop posting.

As for the saying goes, patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. How many of these guys really give a shit? Or do they just want to use their "patriotism" as an excuse to beat up a bunch of brainwashed kids?

Sup Forums has far surpassed the second hand embarrassment brought on by fedoras

You're like SSJ Fedoras now

>BLM
>(1)
>differentiates himself from the rest of Sup Forums

k.

guys like this one threaten you with helicopter rides HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *breaths in* AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHHHHA

ever noticed that Sup Forums becomes supremely cringy at the instant at which it intersects with the real world?

really puts the butter on my neuronal sandwich

Sup Forums was always cringy as fuck. It's literally the only reason I come here.

at lest they are getting some fresh air, long walks and vitamin D
Now I sound like a dad of some mlpfag

>nothing is beyond our reach around

Free Cuckistan XD

Its a start

kek

They stand in a good contrast to the uniformly black clad faceless vandals, who want to put people unter totalitarian rule. They all look unique and seem confident; the only thing they have in common is the U.S flag, under which' values they unite.

Has a "Gangs of New York" vibe to it.

All of Sup Forums is like that.

That's because all the serious cunts are smart enough to know the current social and political situation just isn't there yet. Things need to deteriorate further. In the meantime we have spencers and enochs running around raising consciousness for when the time inevitably comes.

Agreed. Alt-right, meme wars, Pepe, MAGA, etc are all hilarious bottom-feeder concepts.