Asians explain yourself NOW. How dare you treat black men like this in your countries based on the colour of their skin?

Asians explain yourself NOW. How dare you treat black men like this in your countries based on the colour of their skin?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/gnxp/why-the-japanese-think-westerners-smell-bad-well-one-reason/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This made me laugh. Though seriously I wish it was kosher to do the same here. Their BO should be illegal, but I know they'll do something to land themselves in jail eventually.

Blacks stink. I've had black roommates and they and their rooms smell like oily cheese mixed with spray paint.

>black roommates
You have only yourself to blame.

Got forced to spend my first year of college in a dorm room that I shared with a black guy.
But I could've told you even before that -- they just smell bad.

Are people here really defending Asians out of all people? Asians would literally loot your dead body for recyclables while harvesting your fucking dog. All while getting your house for a shit dirt cheap price and moving in with 20 other families.

I love how Asians don't give a fuck about being PC

Blacks smell bad. It's not about asians.

inb4 people start posting asian models

At least their women are good fuck toys, nigresses? not so much

beastly

I heard that Asians think we smell like milk, is this true?

No leaf blacks don't smell bad.Sup Forums really is on some shit aren't they. Asians smell horrible you fools. This shows how little you guys actually know

At least in China, almost all of the niggers (while rare) are like Somalian dudes so it makes sense that they would be smelly as fuck

Have you ever been in a room full of niggers? The smell is ghastly. Black people smell terrible.

Niggers stink, I do the same fucking thing when I have to be around one.

Fuck niggers, nigger.

>only ever been sucker-punched by a black
>only ever been robbed by a black
>only ever was asked to help conceal the fact that he killed his gf's cat by a black
Literally every black I ever knew was either on drugs or selling drugs, or both.
Fuck niggers and fuck their liberal enablers.

Sage goes in the options field.

spot-fucking-on

Ive worked with blacks and taken the bus with them and they refuse to wear deodorant and just smell like BO

Kek.We treat them good.

I work in a small place in newfoundland.
We are 99% white as a province (yeah Canada is gay, I know).

This cute black chick comes into the shop I work at. She's cute, on the extra thicc side.

She smelled like a weird BO. I'm not being racist here... she was attractive, buy woah!, that STANK was EW.

Shut up nigger. Black people smell like wet shit.

I used to hold my breath when they got on my bus too. It was fowl.

She wasn't extra thicc

Just

T H I C C

(This is Canada, not American)

Do they do the same thing to whites?

Whites have a strong body odor when they sweat. Probably why people say they smell like "wet dogs".

No-one wants to be around a smelly homo erectus.

No white people to complain/cry to. Sad.

They both smell odd.
Maybe it's food or something.

Ethicities are neat things.
They shouldn't mix, but be themselves.

Civic nationalism is cancer. The future is near

Not even a racist. I tugged a black girl once while I was drunk at college. Some of them do smell like oily skin and laundry

>based on the colour of their skin
It's based on their stench, dipshit, not their skin tone

Blacks fucking reek m80.

>at nightclub for a friends b'day
>nigger comes into group doin' his nigger thing and trying to lure a m8
>BO is so foul (although I'm a nurse so I've dealt with some foul smells in my life)
>he leaves after no one bites

Asian here with a African smell story. ALL FUCKING SEMESTER at my thermodynamics class, I thought damn, they must use some sort of fucked up chemicals to clean the room or whatever. The smell was so bad I didn't understand what caused it. Last week of school, I see this huge black guy, most of our school's international students are from Africa, walks over and goes by me, and I realize this one guy essentially stinked up the ENTIRE fucking class room all by himself. I honestly don't know how this guy can breathe with himself. It wasn't one of those high-school rooms either, It was a university big room. To give you an idea, smell your armpit after doing exercise, and then amplify it x 7. He sat at least three throws in front of me, I had to move because it was distracting me from the test.

Listen to this fucking nigger.

Africans smell like milk?

As they usually do. Muh dick.

well any race other than east asians has body odor, the difference between white and black people is white people actually use deodorant

>tugged
>girl

Fucked a black girl last year at uni
The smell from the dry shampoo shit she used on her dreads hung around in my room for several days

Everyone smells different to a foreigner because your nose receptors adapt, but slowly so you don't notice it. It just so happens that black people and muslims smell the worst, hence harder to adapt to, because they also have shitty hygiene. But among their own people they don't mind.

>Africans smell like milk?

No, whites. But I'm not surprised you can't tell the difference.

You sweat, you smell. It's that simple.

Black people have a distinct smell, which is unpleasant to people of other races/ people who are not accustomed to it. I personally experienced it , when I was in the proximity of a black african foreign exchange student. It's just the truth of things, without trying to be racist.
If you're black, i guess you are used to it, but other people are not. Your race just stinks.

It's completely instinctive to show disgust at subhumans. Just like how you avoid a rabid dog in heat because it's common sense to do so. Even more disgusting is how people can actually treat them at the same level as humans.

Some niggers never die, they just smell that way.

except chinks are no better they have possibly the worst hygiene on the planet

You haven't seen a chink hate thread. Your people have no souls just the same way. You're just as subhuman.

Us niggers smell bad. Deal with it. It's natural and shit.

>black
>thermodynamics
Nice try.

Doesn't mean I have to like it.

>wanting to whiff cocoa butter and sweaty ass in the air

>be on jury duty selection
>have to sit next to humongous negress
>she smells like dog food

Naw. Asians are great. Japanese and Korean people are really awesome.

>Asian
>Sees flag
Checks out.

Washing your sheets helps

>Romania

Yeah keep going

This.
Wash your sheets at least once a week

Blacks smell differently, it must be the melanin. I wonder if white people smell different for them as well.

Suck my dick you fucking faggot.

>Japanese people are awesome

Yeah that whole Nanking thing and Pearl Harbor was really awesome. Their high suicide rate and 80 hour work weeks are fucking crazy cool, bruh.

They got good cartoons and neon lights. Other than that, Japs are animals.

Niggers smell like burning rubber and piss

Each race smells a little different DESU.

>whities in denial
look it up, east asians just don't have body odor, deal with it

unz.com/gnxp/why-the-japanese-think-westerners-smell-bad-well-one-reason/

gooks eat dogs to this day

american=monkey same same

I've never met a black man. What do they smell like? I've met plenty of poo in the loos and they smell awful.

Here we have Japanese, this is good Asian.

You're thinking of Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodian, Philippino.

Well, the Pearl Harbor thing was partially because we were blocking their shipping lanes and trying to starve them.

I guess if you don't work hard at life, you get angry at people that do.

Suicide is a huge problem for many high performing societies. I think that's why Christianity is making a huge leap in Asia. People are thirsty for a deeper meaning.

like fuck you don't and stop lumping your dirty chink ass in with asians, chinamen are about as asian as jews are white

Fuck you as well. Nobody is buying the whole Japanese people are classy bit. You guys are savages. Probably will be worth it when a tsunami complete erases japan...I'm sure the Koreans will be happy.

I've sensed that a lot of larger black men have an field of warm heat around them. The smell is overwhelming and literally blocks out other smells completely. You could be deep in sulfur mine and still smell them.

This, and I'm genuinely curious if it really is dietary or if different races have specific odor patterns. I've been trying to collect data but it remains difficult trying to low key smell people's hair oils which hold the most predominant scents.

>Well, the Pearl Harbor thing was partially because we were blocking their shipping lanes

And it was also because they thought they could cripple our navy in a single strike in the pacific theatre. It's strange how a culture that espouses honor, shows very little when the chips are down, and uses surprise attacks with a nation not even at war with them to try to gain the advantage.

I think it's cool that Christianity is making a larger leap in Asia as a whole, tho.

You're bluepilled. Every race has committed horrible acts at some point in history. What do you think looting and pillaging was? And if you want to apply the same guilt logic then how do you defend American slavery?

Also if less suicide = better people then Africans are clearly run the best societies on Earth.

Kill yourself, chink.

Don't worry, you will. Most of you gooks in Japan commit suicide.
t. gook

stop reposting your shit meme chink

>t. butthurt nigger

Does anyone have more pics besides the OP? Or video?

It was one retarded thing, now it's two.

But they stink.

That's sebum. Their oils are different. Even their earwax is different.

This site is literally ripped off from a Japanese creation, copy and paste. Japanese wrote the code you're using right now and a Japanese person owns Sup Forums now too, so I think it's time for you to go home to the white creation known as Reddit.

same race as you buddy,(don't know how you could use Sup Forums here)my armpits smells just like all my white friends,it probably have something to do with the weather or diet

Don't shower, bathe, or change your clothes for a week. That sort of comes close.

Actually, no it doesn't. Make it two weeks.

Shut up..You are literally as bad as the wakoreans

You're still as ugly as a nigger. With your flat wide noses, protruding jaws, gross foreheads, and slant retard eyes and shit hair.

Stop appropriating my culture by posting anonymously on the internet. Go make a faggy username you nigger.

>asians
To specify, its the Chinese, Vietnamese, and the fucking Indonesians.

So what faggot. You're using the Internet -- an American invention. Fuck off with your retarded argument, ugly monkey.

Shouldn't you be working and living the neet life in one of those tiny little bed rooms?

Asians have body odors. However Asians are completely oblivious to their own smell. I really wish you guys would bath more often, you're stinking up Toronto.

Please KEK make this a viral trend on the internet

and you're speaking english. whites also invented electricity, computers, the internet, and the programming languages used to make this website

yeah, but telecomix preceded Sup Forums didn't it?

well I don't and none of my friends do, you must have filthy wh*te gene

>says the uggo with hippy flag

Well obviously sounds like your face was getting sprayed at a cuck bbc party

And he did it all while going to school in Arkansas. Troof!

Exacto.

Face it, nobody likes the combined smell of fried chicken, inferiority and nigger musk.

You lost, ugly monkey. All I said is true.

I'm speaking English because modern English is an idiot language. That's why niggers speak it. You could never learn fluent Japanese no matter how hard you tried.