Voted for Donald Trump

177 Trump

Hillary cause i need government assistance because i got fired for smoking pot

I voted for Gary Johnson.

Bernie

Literallly cam here to post this.

FPBP

/thread

Genius-level IQ here, just like nazi officers. I just wrote-in Adolph Hitler like I do every elections.

That's okay.
Probably wouldn't have made a difference anyway.

130 ish? hillary because trump is literally a 5 year old child.

Actual line from one of the debates:

"NO PUPPET! NO PUPPET! YOU'RE THE PUPPET!"

Ladies and gentlemen, your President. And the person Sup Forums praises and worships like a god.

We are truly living in some crazy times.

62, I wrote in ted cruz

146 iq
Jeb

>t. nazi
I'm also a 144 IQ and voted for bernie kekek

Trump
Not because of polices - only to piss of leftists.

235 IQ
Jill Stein

Why do you act like you're above any of us?

>haha what crazy times every candidate is a retard haha #GiantMeteor2016 haha

This is why we need feudalism

Hillary.

Europe will likely go in the direction if the Dark Ages are any indication.
I read up on the Reconquista and holy shit.
Tribal warfare is very likely.

this

893 IQ
Wrote in von Mises

165. I voted Trump, foresaw the creation of this thread, and correctly predicted that OP would be a faggot nigger. Further extrapolation leads me to conclude that he will kill himself

McMuffin.

I got a 98 and I wanna make america great

I sure hope so, the human mind is built for feudalism and monarchy not elections and the shit that's forced on us today

18,000 IQ
Trudeau

Iq 140 ish
Voted for Niinistö

NOT EVEN WHITE

25 hilliary cliton

IQ 60gorillion, I write in Vince McMahon every time

Trump for the lulz

Trump. he tells it like it is and i wanted to shake up Establishment

BUILD WALL

everyone who said they have100+ IQ. must be lie...

i mean really ?many 100+IQ on Sup Forums ?
from what I read you guys don't even subtle like my thinking

fuck you i laughed

I'm sorry but upon learning this suprising revelation you have to go back.

84, Donald Trump

147 trump

cheeto benito

70 IQ.
Drumpf

I score like 130 on """internet IQ tests""", never taken a real one.

Donald J. Trump

138 and I voted for Zoltan. Just kidding MAGA

129 IQ
Politics it's just a charade, whoever you vote for is part of the same fake circle that gives a illusion of choice

Donald SCHMUMBF.

148. I voted to leave the EU and, in the 2017 general election, for the Christian Peoples Alliance.

100 iq

Wrote in "What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

135 Trump

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 234
(spoiler)deez nuts(/spoiler)
GOTTEM!

1.843*10^59!

Wrote in Sigmund Warburg's most recent clone. Rand Paul.

I dont vote.

6 gorillion trump

76 hilllai klinton

I'm sorry but upon learning this suprising revelation you have to go back, to the middle East to finish off ISIS.

Trudeau

Must be autistic if you have that IQ and got tricked. Inability to detect human emotion or deception.

ISIS isn't real.

i q uv 6Tfor i droo pixter uf hors

Careful you're starting to sound like a bitter faggot!

Gary Johnson

damn aren't you a smart one! This guy for president!

I'm sorry but upon learning this suprising revelation you have to go back, to the time when you were just a Happy little child.

1488 IQ
Voted for NSDAP

128. 132 in highschool but Ive done many drugs and am now an alcoholic because the world is hell

2096 IQ. What is aleppo?

>only 2% of the world's population has an IQ above 130
>half the posters in thread have an IQ of 140+
Really makes you think

Im billd wall and mexko gunna pay 4 it!!!11

NOW HEAR THIS
IQ ∞
I built a timeslip machine and moved to an alternate timeline where I was the deciding vote to get John Kasich elected. It is paradise.

>On his first day in office, he named the jew
>On his second day in office, he blamed the jew
>On his third day in office, more than 6 gorillion jooz were dead
>We removed the poisons and chemicals from the environment
>We cured cancer
>The frogs are no longer gay
>We have flying cars
>We have colonized not only the Moon and Mars, but even Alpha Centuri
>We have sent agents into the past to retrieve Christ from the hands of the evil juden and their plans to execute him
>Soon, even your timeline will change thanks to the glorious President Kasich, who rules the galaxy with a velvet glove from his throne orbiting the star of Polaris

You earthlings really missed the greatest opportunity of your pathetic lifetimes.

I broke the IQ masheen 200+, Trump, 12 ' cock

63 i voted trump he gud

Trump

Train of thoughts.
First Voted for Bernie, then
Hillary hired actors after delegates were arrested.
Then who is the other guy, Pro jobs, pro made in America, Anti TPP, anti Outsourcing, Anti WAR with Russia.
Oh, Donald Trump.
Sorry boys when Hillary went nuts in her last debate, with the NO FLY ZONE, basically going to war with Russia, Trump got my vote.
Many Independents saw a war mongering lunatic that would endanger America to revive the Cold War.
On top the CIA with Hillary's state department sent this pouches to the Syrian rebels and people ask where are the Chemical weapons..please.

Anything above 130 is literally autism.

130. Trump.

The God Emperor Donald John Trump I

134, I voted for Thierry.

iq 135 din't vote sorry guys but i did support trump and participated on the meme war

6 gorillion IQ. Bernie Swanders.
Eat shit Drumbies.

147, Trump.

I gonna need to see proof and or all your Skittles arranged in alphabetical order then in order of brightness.

Verminator supreme

grahams number
gary johnson

fuck u op it is not about iq

ya i voted 4 trump and ya my iq is not as hi as everyone else in this threat, but it is more about the fact that everyones vote matters.

alot of us could not go to schol cuz the liberals have taken all the taxes adn federal income for programs for black people and us poor white folk in the middle of the country cannot getthe assistance we need. and now they're going to take away our insurance

iq 100ish and voted proudly for our president

xe said over 130

2% of roughly 7 billion is still quite a lot of people, and they're all from countries like ours. You never know.

69 iq
Voted for boipussi

150, Gary Johnson. Wish I'd voted Trump though.

Less typie more Skittles rearrangie.

135 IQ I voted for Hitler

152. trump.
fuck you

160+ Donald Trump
>yes
>no ask
>am Ubermensch

Neither, I'm a centrist

HA! Loser!

>The frogs are no longer gay

70. I made a poopie.

This is now a get thread

120 - voted for Trump.

And that's my actual verified IQ, not the ludicrously inflated numbers a lot of you are posting.

SAGE