>Be me, 22 year old student in SA
>I'm 3rd year journalist student
>Often debate my friend who is doing his post Grad in philosophy
>I say Islam is dangerous to EU and a war is coming
>He says "not all muslims" and "cant close borders"
> I say the jews run the banks and media and are pushing an agenda
>He says my sources are pushing an agenda too
>He says I have been brainwashed into nationalism

Luckily he does not like the idea of the extinction of white people like ourselves. Please give me some clear points to Redpill him.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>doing his post Grad in philosophy
It's already to late.

Well he has showed signs, not wanting white people to die out. We can work from that

Sorry OP

He doesn't want to know. He isn't willing to play the Socratian Dialectic (devil's advocate).

He doesn't want to understand a 1000yrs of usury (compound interest) of the modern FED/ English Bank and so on.

It doesn't take all Muslims. It just takes Islam.

give me some sauce

Your friend sounds like a Wikipedia philosopher w/o critical thinking skills.
Does he not know of Nietzsche? Nahh, he probably never bothered to read beyond what his professor said about him and now repeats it as if he has a clue what he's talking about.
Don't you have pills saved?
And my best advice for being persuasive is this: don't make statements, ask questions in which the answers lead to the statement you wanted to make. Make them say what you want to say to them. People tend to believe what comes out of there own mouths and resist what comes out of the mouths of others.
Research: Motivational Interviewing

I have no idea how somebody could help you here.

>not all muslims
basically this.

if you put them all in one pot, nobody will listen to you.
you have to speak like (((them))) to defeat them.

>i really like muslim people. they are usually very kind. but at the momemt there is also much hate and radicalism. which is poison for all non-muslims and seriously dangerous!

sorry for my english. it's 8am..

I just did you dumb nigger. It's a complicated subject.

You're in college. Do your fucking homework, son.

Nah he has a full critical thought capacity and has read Nietzsche a lot. He introduced me to Thus Spoke Zarathustra

>junior in journalism undergrad
>friend is doing his postgrad in philosophy

How old is your friend?

Philosophy majors statistically have among the highest IQs out of the total university population

>but the degree isn't useful like muh STEM

Maybe philosophyniggers are smart enough they can start their own business or whatever instead of sucking silicon valley cock for a job?

>Nah he has a full critical thought capacity and has read Nietzsche a lot. He introduced me to Thus Spoke Zarathustra
He let his professor read it to him.

>brainwashed into nationalism
>niggers literally destroying all traces of white culture in SA and saying that whites need to hand over their farms and houses

Your friend is retarded, dump him in a dark neighborhood of johannesburg at night and leave him to his precious niggers

>South African
>needing proof of British Jews doing bank fuckery

Are you not an Afrikaner? Usually they hate Brits.

>Your friend is retarded, dump him in a dark neighborhood of johannesburg at night and leave him to his precious niggers

/thread

This guy's "sources" are nothing but jpegs and quotes he's read on Sup Forums. He's probably never read any sort of literature on the history of the Jews in Europe (or in general).

If they were really that smart, then why the fuck were they in university?

Dude, South Africa is the grim future that awaits Europe. Everyone else on Earth needs to be worried about Europe. You boys need to be worried about South Africa.

Can anything be done to turn the tide there?

Civil War I guess, but I am not too worried for it wont be bloody. The whites built the towns where the niggers live. We built there water supplies and by poisoning them we can kill millions overnight. From there our advanced use of guns will win the fight.

>Nah he has a full critical thought capacity and has read Nietzsche a lot. He introduced me to Thus Spoke Zarathustra
I find that extremely surprising given his seemingly left leaning outlook, who knows with those professors these days though.
OK the "not all muslims" is a ridiculous position to take. Its a completely meaningless statement because its not actually stating anything, there's no point.
OF COURSE NOT ALL MUSLIMS. There's literally NOTHING that ALL Muslims can be said to have in common. Not even the reading of The Quran. So its retarded.
When you're speaking about a group, especially a large group, YOU MUST SPEAK IN GENERALIZATIONS. Only generalizations work when describing groups of people. YES, these generalizations break down when considering an individual so you shouldn't judge a individual because of the group (eg; not all muslims) but it works both ways and you shouldn't judge e a group based on an individual (eg; but muh taxi driving muslims giving free rides)
GROUPS MUST BE GENERALIZED
And then, when you get into general stats for muslims, it gets dark my friend. So take it there.

That's a good point I will give it a try

>He says my sources are pushing an agenda too
No fucking shit. Every source has an agenda, otherwise it wouldn't exist. Tell him to use his goddamn head when looking at this shit

Tell him that based neuroscientist/philosopher deity Sam Harris thinks he's a stupid brainwashed libfag.

Then link him this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HSWqwZXth0I

Wow was gonna make this thread thanks user

>be me, 22 y/o decent looking
>from a open minded higher caste family
>hate islam and liberals
>pretty much redpilled before joining the college
>decide to do UG in arts and design
>parents pay using loans
>realize this degree is useless but be forced to complete it
>everything goes fine for 1st 2 years
>pretty good in skills acquired over time
>learn guitar and music production so i can play a few gigs
>have people hate me for being RW
>be socially ostracized
>see less talented artist getting all the gigs
>see the clear hypocrisy, decide to ignore
>have leftist questioning my intellect
>realize every one is a normie
>have a huge loan on me to repay
>tense financial conditions.jpeg
>see lesser talented fgts still getting everything because they are libtards
>lose hope in lief and question the point of human existence
>question why do people like mediocre stuff.jpeg
>realize i have no 'friends'.jpeg
>come back home
>family infested with feminism

>clearly see through the jewish tricks but fail to do anything about it
>try to change things but no support
>demotivated af, lose hope in arts
>stop producing music, and just play at home
>get into a debate with a hypocrite commie
>get abused and asked what have i done in lief by someone who hasnt done shit
>feel even college is being biased because of my caste
>realize this college is a scam
>get stuck in a downward spiral with no motivation to get out
>come back to 4 chan

Why do we even exist ?

poo

He's still a liberal faggot who should've just started with the Greeks at home like /lit/ tells everyone to. Going to university for philosophy is an utter waste of time. He'll just be another poorfag with no skills beyond philosophical discourse and shelf-stacking

I feel you user...Also stop being a faggot

thx and heres my border debate regarding mexicans and refugees

Do you think violent criminals should be allowed to immigrate? (of course not) OK so right there you got them admitting a country has a right and duty to protect its borders.
Do you believe in making serious efforts to stop illegal immigration from non-violent non-criminals (if yes, good, if no, say:) but if we don't stop non-criminal illegal immigration how can we possibly stop illegal immigration? How many rapes by illegal immigrants on citizens justify an illegal immigrant kid graduating from high school?(hard hitting examples will make him feel ashamed not to agree.)

Those non-criminal illegal immigrants are not stopped from immigrating, they just have to use legal means, and if they get rejected, well they didn't deserve to be here in the first place, right? I mean we do have a right to decide that right?

So in my world, immigrants come, they come legally w/o criminal records and w/ skills and no one gets raped and murdered.
In your world, immigrants come, some legal, some illegal, some w/ skills some w/o, and ppl get raped and murdered including young children, probably by the human trafficker thats making a killing off of your lack of enforcement at the border.

See how the questioning works?

>>be me, 22 y/o decent looking\
>decent looking
>look at flag

stopped reading there

>SA
>not redpilled
It will take something serious for him to realize islam is like the middle east version of the bantu niggers in your government and far worse

I know thats a joke, however, being good looking in a culture is good enough
afterall its the preferential treatment that we're after when it comes to the desire for good looks ain't it?
And you'll get that as a "good looking" indian in india even if you're not objectively good looking

Jokes aside, i dont look anything like that lol.

Lol

Its either that or a libfag

Being good looking doesnt help, so doesnt make a lot of difference

>philosophy
I hope you're doing well

Your friend sounds naïve

Probably English because no Afrikaans speaking male would be that fucking stupid.

Remind him of the hundreds of farm murders, the displacement of white farmers during black "revolutions", how Swedens crime statistics went fucking rape crazy since islamic refugees entered

Most of all just completely degrade him when he says anything liberal.

Is how I do it.

If a white guy in South Africa still needs to be redpilled, he's a lost cause.

>not all muslims
irrelevant we're talking averages relative to other averages

>can't close borders
can. Not an argument.

>sources push agenda
irrelevant if they're right

ad hominem implied straw man etc

>post grad philosophy
He has daddy issues and a superiority complex

What the fuck does "The Jews" even mean? Like the fuck is the takeaway from that name? Am I supposed to believe that since they are jewish the congragate every tuesday to discuss jewish domination?

Like this shit is comical. "The Chinise", "The Blacks", "The Jews", "The Gays", "The _____". Like how is anyone supposed to take you seriously when you are being so intellectually lazy. Might as well be at a liberal convention with the islamic female speaker talking about the danger of "The Whites" and "The Males". Fuck out of here with that political bullshit.

Being proud of your nation(tribe) is the default state of a normal person. It's actually the opposite; someone is brainwashed into hating nationalism.

My man you sound like those "why am I stuck in bronze" threads on overwatch.

Answer: Must be THE JEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MEGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello newfriend, from what site or board have you come to us from?

>Assumes I am new because I don't agree with the political bullshit being spun here.

I assume you have no actually criticism agianst my arguement.

If you're not new then you should have seen plenty of evidence regarding "the jews" and the agenda being pushed against the West.
Should I waste my time explaining to you the hundreds of threads you've likely seen?

I will agree with one point you made: people shouldn't be intellectually lazy. Simply saying da jooz and leaving it at that doesn't help, one should have evidence at the ready to prove the claim. Such as Jewish control of Sweden's media, for example.

if he's a philosophy major he should know better.

all moral structures are derived from religion.
the laws and political structures of nation states are codified versions of those morals.

Liberal democracy doesnt exist in the middle east because there is no pragmatic construction for Liberalism from islam.

Its not a matter of whether they are violent, its whether they intend to identify primarily as european / Liberal or islamic. There is no such thing as a Liberal islamist.

I'm sure you will find magnitudes greater number of migrants that will not identify as european, than that are violent.

These are the people who's importation has a much more sinister outcome than the violent islamists. These people who outnumber the violent migrants 100:1 or 1000:1 are the ones who will undermine the very structure of civilization.

I feel like SA would be the easiest place to shoot niggers and get away with it? Is this correct
if i moved there and bought a house with a fence, and setup a entrance choke point and built a pill box. Then just left a whole bunch of gold in the yard, and just wait for them to jump the fence to get at it, then machine gun them all

>Post graduate in philosophy
>Can't spot a logical fallacy

Chezuz crust are you fucking kidding me? You're living through the destruction of a once beautiful country and the genocide of a culture and people and you need proof of redpills?

Sigh.
1. Rhodesia
2. Every single small town, once beautiful, functional and clean, now a nigger shithole
3. Not having borders means massive foreign groups which make it harder for good honest people to be a majority, if they aren't majority its easier to control the people.
4. Of course not all muslims, not all blacks either, but a higher number of them. Thats the problem.
5. Why should any country be forced to take anyone? There is literally no reason for them to do so. They should be free to choose.
6. Importing shit won't save the the shit countries and it won't improve the great ones either.

tell him if he's not down with whites, he's down with the brown, and when anti-kaffir patrols start he'll be on the wrong end of the barrel

look up that video where the professo talks about the 65 hart cellar immigation act

>number of legal allowed immigrants sky rockets over night
>opportunities they take affect the whites reproduction, which nose dives

Once he gets on board with this, bring down pc culture, name the jew/KALERGI PLAN and immigration as a component of it, wars for israel as another, show him actual statistics on jew ownership and contrast all of it with their being only 2% of population