Will the communists and corporatists succeed in killing the middle class?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EPDCZOIYt94&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes 100% if we don't abolish the Electoral College USA is toast.

Not really, because white men are still doing the STEM, which ensures middle class status. Getting a degree in almost anything else is designed to prevent you from becoming middle class.

>Implying the continued and future mass increase of H1b Stem workers won't plunge their wages.
Beside H1b Silicon valley is spending billions on new ideas to decrease stem wages.

>if we don't abolish the Electoral College USA is toast.
you could elaborate?

>Implying the electoral college is bad.

this would start the demise of the two party hegemony. exactly what is needed.

They're doing a great job so far.

Killing the two party system starts in changing election systems for congress, not the presidency.

What the hell are you on about?! If we abolish it the U.S. would be toast.

Any specific examples?

The shrinking middle class.

Wayne is back. Kek.

They already have.
There's so few of us left.

They already have.

good answer

They have gutted tons of it, but some still remain. I am just wondering when they will go for the complete kill.

yes

The constant yearly inflation without wage increase is alone more than enough to do it. My father made 50k when I was a child, now I'm making 110k and feel as though I have less purchasing power than he did. And I'm incredibly lucky that programmers are in high demand right now, pretty much all my friends are completely fucked and drowned in student loan debt for the foreseeable future.

OK, let me do a quick video explaining.

I'm uploading a video. 5 minutes away.

hey moron if u abolish the EC the US becomes a one party state sooner rather than later

Huh wha... boiii... what the fuck do we have to do with this? You know CPUSA is down to like 5-6k members, right?

Wrong about a one state solution.

>elaborate?

youtube.com/watch?v=EPDCZOIYt94&feature=youtu.be