Are there any points made by the left with which you agree?

Are there any points made by the left with which you agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

kare11.com/news/crime/family-fights-squatters-for-house/455913235
youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9MP70ODNw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Liberals or leftists?

On the former, most everything, on the latter, nothing.

Private property is a bullshit concept.

Most of the tenants of English Common Law are liberal as fuck if that's all you mean by left.

This. The ends of liberalism are the proper ends of government to the best of our knowledge of how to construct a government.

Leftism, on the other hand, is a fucking cancer.

Only on the conservation of the environment
But not their degree to which they wanna make everything illegal

I want clean water and air but they go to an insane level of make everything illegal

Get off pol. Now.

I'd like radical law reform, which would result in more "criminals" on the street.

I'd also love it if we could actually figure out how to rehabilitate criminals. Locking them in a cage over and over again doesn't benefit anyone.

yeah, I too wish I could share an apartment with 4 other families like the communal housing of the Soviet Union!

And having your own car? ridiculous! how dare you try to go wherever you want on your own schedule.
The state public transportation should decide the schedule and possible destinations of your life!

you are a fag and I will unironically kill you along with the leftist someday. Not much difference between leftists and "le kekistan" anyway.

I can fix criminal recidivism rates with a bullet to the head.

It must be nice to have no disagreements with the law. You get to be boring and judgemental at the same time.

This is why the jews are winning.

I don't mind if gays get married.

>implying hook nosed kikes aren't right behind the criminals in line for the bullet to the head

I don't mind a higher tax rate.

Universal healthcare is a realistic and important goal.

Coal is not coming back.

>universal healthcare

Sorry, private health care is a meme. Unless family values drastically increase and you are willing to care for your parents and shit like that, theres no way we can get around it. I seriously don't know how im gonna pay my health insurance in 10 years if the yearly premium increase stays constant as is now. I can't even think about how to pay for 3 kids.

>Universal healthcare is a realistic and important goal.
Yeah if you're not paying for Jose and his 12 kids and Laqueesha and her 8 kids.

so if i buy a plot of land and build a log cabin on it to raise a family, anyone is allowed to show up and live there? fuck my wife and eat my food? should i be allowed to own anything at all?

Literally nothing wrong with abortions. The economic and social impact on society of a kid coming into the world that isn't going to be looked after properly trumps muh feels

If they get too sick to work, you'll be paying for their disability checks anyway. I don't think illegals should get access to it. Show a visa or prove residency in the hospital or get deported.

i agree with conservation of the environment and i think the usa is the best as far as super powers go. i think we need to be smarter not just make laws to make people feel better.

kare11.com/news/crime/family-fights-squatters-for-house/455913235

She won.

this I think they should have every right to deletus that fetus but they should be looked down upon for being trashy enough to need one

Not in my world we wouldn't.

I support it but for a very different reason.

we will need universal basic income as AI will rule most jobs obsolete.

This is way in the fucking future. And entertaining the conversation when devising a political platform is naive.

Just train them to be soldiers if they aren't adopted by 7.

>Are there any points made by the left with which you agree?
No, there is nothing distinctly left and left only with which I agree. They murder babies. The support criminals. They hate cops. They hate whites. They pretend the races are equal. They lie about wage gaps. They support terrorists. They promote drug use. They carry out the kike agenda. They promote pedophilia and homosexuality and transgenderism. They lie through the media and Hollywood. They oppose or subvert Christianity while advancing satanism and atheism. They hate everything logical and beautiful. They are demonic scum.

Bingo.

taxing uber-rich people....all the loopholes should be closed and tax credits eliminated for people who make millions a year. I'm sure they can survive with 1 less yacht.

Abortions for blacks and beans only. Healthcare for whites only... in fact, hospitals for whites only.

The top 1% in America pay 99% of the taxes you dingus.

If you taxed everyone who earns over 1 million p/a at 100% you wouldn't even have enough to pay off the deficit let alone the debt.

>Conservation of the Environment is good
>Some degree of welfare is needed. I'd prefer Pre-LBJ tier level of gibs.
>Suburbs are shit, New Urbanism is good.
>Infrastructure spending is gravely needed.
>Brake up banks, brake up conglomerates
>Some degree of higher taxes on the rich is fine. Keeping the estate tax is necessary.
>Abortion is fine. Invest more in Stem Cell research
>Public Funding of the sciences are beneficial
>Alternative Energy should be promoted. We need to become an oil exporter, and make other nations our Petro-Bitches.
>Tiny small town police forces don't need APCs and Bomb Robots. Police Militarization is acceptable for larger areas, but has gotten somewhat excessive.
>Net Neutrality is good.
>Give the Native Americans more autonomy on the Rez. Get the federal government of their backs, and let them fuck off in the backcountry in peace.
>Let the Gays marry. There is no obligation to protect them from discrimination, though.

I do agree with them on some things. This is why I'm considered a "Third position".

Nigguh then you ARE a leftist...

I like it

>generally considered as far left as you can go by most
>would be quicker to point out disagreements
Free speech being suppressed to cater to the feelings of others is bullshit.
Sucking the cock of fads of academic opinion rather than having a heated scientific debate is bullshit.
Gun control is bullshit.

>I do agree with them on some things. This is why I'm considered a "Third position".
The position to which you refer is being bent over and fucked up the ass by the libtards.

I don't mind if the ultra-wealthy are somehow taxed into oblivion, but I don't trust the Gov't to spend that money wisely at all.

I also think just about any healthcare system would be better than the one we have now, even universal, but I would prefer to adopt Singapore's model.

I am neutral on regulation, it can be beneficial but also detrimental.

Single payer health care.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

Da fuck... How? Fascism gets rid of the left.
youtube.com/watch?v=9s5zcXccNMY

It all just relies on having a good leader with integrity.

The ideal of affirmative action, though often not it's implementation.

All religions are scams and should be perceived in the same way as cults

I dunno I think Mike Pence will be a pretty good president.

Sup Forums is the jews laughing at us. All we can do is make fun of them on some message board for anime shit and shit post memes. We are a JOKE. It's all a part of (((their))) plan.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt9MP70ODNw
"Normals" = "Normies"
Dobbs is Trump
(((Jews))) is the conspiracy
Slack = making memes and shit posting all day

Blacks are merely cheap farm equipment

SubGenius = Autistic
Hitler arm bands = Alt right

They have been planning this for a loooong time and they just laugh at our misery.

LET ME SMOKE MY WEED REEEEEEEE

I'm disgusted by the number of reddit-tier plebs in this thread desu senpai.

Descartes puts forward the most solid argument for property rights ever. And he did it in the 1600s.

The one thing that you know you own wholly is your consciousness and your existence, because it cannot be controlled externally. i.e. you own yourself. (See also Hoppe's idea that you are your own property because only you have inherent, direct control your body.)

So, you are born with a priori property; yourself.
Only a complete idiot could fail to see how other property rights arise from there.

Just in case you are a complete idiot, I will spell it out for you.

There are 4 legitimate claims to property that if respected would eliminate... almost all human conflict:

>inherent/a priori property, i.e. your self.
>voluntary exchange, i.e buying something, trading something, accepting a gift, etc.
>original appropriation, i.e. being the first to discover and lay claim on something (this basically doesn't happen any more today, and probably won't until there's cheap interstellar travel en masse.)
>that which you create using your own property

Acquisition, destruction, or other use of property is illegitimate unless it has been acquired in one of the aforementioned ways. Otherwise, you are unjustly interfering with the property of another.

This means you can basically do anything you want, as long as you don't violate another's property rights: theft, fraud, murder (destruction of property), rape (trespassing), etc. In other words, violation of property is initiation of aggression is wrong. You have a right to defend your self, and by extension your property.

That's libertarianism and the Non-Aggression Principle in a nutshell.

A few things like gay marriage, legalisation of weed, abortion right, environment protection and a few other stuff.

But I found that many people think the same way, being right wing while holding these opinions is not really controversial.

>Gay marriage
>Right wing

KYS

fuck off

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RldK78gPrtw

I really like their "fuck white people" policy. I can see it taking them far in the next election.

>Are there any points made by the left with which you agree?
Late stage capitalism has created a deracinated individualistic consumer culture that is easily manipulated.

The fact that they are pro-abortion. The claim its about choice, however what they are really saying is that there needs to be less of them out there.

Legalisation of marijuana is possibly the only thing I can come to terms with the left on, we do need social benefits restructured but not at all in the manner they perceive and to detail just a little our government shouldn't be rewarding bad decisions and single parent households.

I will fucking personally gas you.