Sup Forums documentaries

What are some good Sup Forums documentaries? I need a quick recommendation of something to watch before I go to sleep. Looking to watch something informative, and maybe of historical significance.

Pic unrelated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RlHVin56U2w
youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=TY1_sYnr0gE
youtu.be/crEvPo8Pozk
youtu.be/lAywxaIUUTg
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
twitter.com/tpb?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/RlHVin56U2w

Comment

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

You fool. Your pseudo scientific psycho analysis is baseless and your ideology is no way to run a country. Just a way to run your life

How long will you keep shilling this crap?

yeah fuck off with this shit shill.I'm sick of seeing you guys making these fuckin threads

You faggots keep saying this but you still have not made a single argument to disprove any race realism, or present a single reason why white people should tolerate niggers and kikes.
Can anyone tell me with a straight face that we wouldn't be better off if we kicked out all the niggers and kikes? You can't, but you'll go on about ''muh feeeelings'' and call people losers for telling the truth.

This is just weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=5-jDH3Sn9Pw

youtube.com/watch?v=TY1_sYnr0gE

Thanks for these. Does anyone know where to torrent movies nowadays? Piratebay is shoah'd and private trackers take months to get into. I'd probably pay a small fee for entry if there was a tracker that used such a process.

youtu.be/crEvPo8Pozk very mind opening on this one

bump

So this is what pajeet engineers have been up to...

I still use piratebay. It's probably not secure at all and probably puts you on lists, but it does work. Piratebay has not gone anywhere.

Yep :D

Satanic vampire runs for governor
>stick with it, good watch

youtu.be/lAywxaIUUTg

Hmm... okay. I thought the search was fishy last time I used it. Popular movies weren't showing up in my search queries. Maybe I'll try it again.

>youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

EDDY WHERE'S THE FUCKING GRAVEL

The greatest meme never told.

Indian engineers are equivalent to someone who barely passed the high school AP physics exam in my experience.

I think there are fake piratebay sites on different domains.
There is piratebay .to
There is piratebay .org
At one point there was a piratebay .com

But which one is the truth and which ones are the (((fakes)))?

nice

org is the correct one.
twitter.com/tpb?lang=en

i suggest Hellstorm

goy guide to world history
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M

Boss Baby