Two GOP seats FLIPPED to DEMS in Oklahoma

twitter.com/donnabrazile/status/884951751413157888

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

The Tides are turning, DRUMPFAGS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaves_of_Grass_(film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshallese_Americans
jailbirds.rocks/
archive.is/YZFu0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so they have majority now or?

>OK senate and house
your expectations have gotten really fucking low lol

Too bad they were hyperventilating about muh russia all day or they could've had a good day with it.

Hahahaha no.

so this isn't real news

one might even describe it as... fake news

the mexican's district is central okc right next to 3 major freeways, such a deep red spot/

Oh wow, just looked this up. It's the fucking Oklahoma STATE legislature. Republicans still have 75%+ majorities in both houses.

Hell no

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK

As funny as this is, I'm surprised Oklahoma would ever elect Democrats. Oklahomafags kept posting the all-red electoral county map of their state from 2016 and it seemed based.

Fake News.

I laughed when I saw this as the second highest ranked story on plebbit. They really have to act as if any little thing they win is a gem encrusted gold crown.

This is how desperate the Dems are for a win, they're crowing about winning 2 seats in a state house. None of these dumb fuckers even live there but they act like they're one step away from retaking the country.

Fucking Oakies.

>state level elections
nice try shareblue

Jimenez.
Only christcucks would vote for a shitskin. Hopefully this keeps happening and people realize multicult will never work

Okie here, can confirm. This state is riddled with druggies and welfare leeches that vote for gibs on state level and Republican on the federal level. We need an extremw culture shift sometime in the next decade or two, or shit will get worse.

I watched blades of grass, is it anything like that?

Implying there will be any difference
Slit em retard

Fuck, I was actually a little worried that a Senate seat got flipped to a Dem, but STATE Senate? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

and this is going to get hillary elected how?

Never seen it, all jewgle's bringing up is a link to an old hippie pop band. What questions do you have? I've got nothing better to do than answer.

I blame Tulsa for this.

lmao holy fuck iTS LITERALLY NOTHING

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Might as well call the dems overturning rauners veto on the illinois budget a win too.

These are STATE elections for the STATE legislature. In other words, irrelevant to any federal lawmaking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leaves_of_Grass_(film)

movie names the jew, worth a good watch.

as for questions, Oklahoma is seen as somewhat of a paradox here. some depictions are cowboys, idyllic pastures, and flat lands. others are drug infested hovels and retarded sports fans. Which is it, or does it fall somewhere on the spectrum?

Some of my kin live up there, all of the men are spineless cucks who can't skin a deer, and all the women are stuck-up SJW whores. It's really one of the worst parts of the state, it's almost like Tulsans are straight out of commiefornia.

FAKE REALITY!

Hahaha.. But really though, this is Oaklahoma, a DEEP red state. (whoa deep state). This is big.
Maybe the blue wave really is coming. Get ready trumpsters and right wingers, you may be in for a rough ride

Except that was a win for republicans too since Rauner is retarded

The cities are full of niggers, spics, and inbreds.
Our education sucks.
"Native Americans" are all drug dealers/criminals.

We are a terrible state, but I would die for Oklahoma.

>We need an extremw culture shift sometime in the next decade or two, or shit will get worse.

It always starts small. If this is left unchecked, Oklahoma could turn purple after a few generations.

KeK

Wait, this isn't even the real senate and house. It's a state legislature. Lol.

Michael won in Norman (biggest college town in the state) and Karen won in "race riots" Tulsa, our second biggest city.

Congrats to Democrats for winning unimportant seats in areas that shouldn't be voting anything but blue.

>state elections

Yeah... When I think relevant on ANY stage... I think Oklahomo.

>t. Trudeau

so califags are even moving to ok?

Thanks, I'll be sure to check it out. It really varies from place to place, we've got wide-open plains, thick woods, and tiny mountains, and there's even a salt mountain up in the panhandle. It's all really scenic, but you get used to it after a while. Ranching is pretty huge across the state, I'd say 5/100 people are directly involved or related to someone in the cattle industry.

Drugs and welfare are even bigger, in some places 1 in 3 people is a dopehead or sells it, and everyone who does drugs leeches off the welfare system. Supposedly, Oklahoma is top-grade soil for growing pot, and back in the day a lot of towns got started on it before the government cracked down on it. Yeah, there's some retarded sports fans, but no more than you'd find in any other southern state. Got anymore questions?

eh? no media build up for these elections? numbers anywhere?

>Oklahoma
what the fuck is that hahahahah

Silence, faggot. Atheist pigs are the reason we had Obama.

So their "victory" doesn't even come close to breaking the Republican supermajority.

Lots of oil field guys from out of state, particularly Louisianan, Missouri, etc.

Not too many niggers (varies by town) but the ones you do see are almost always trouble.

Not uncommon to see Spics/Gooks in public spewing their native tongue and inconveniencing people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marshallese_Americans

^One of the few races that are worse than niggers live in some spots.

We supposedly have a lot of white people with meth issues too but I live in a nice neighborhood.

A lot of counties publish Jail Birds which is basically a monthly newspaper that advertises people who got arrested that month.
jailbirds.rocks/

Overall its pretty nice though. Every white people I have met has either been ultra liberal (the minority) or at least racist in some way. Being racist against Marshall Islanders is always okay. Same with Jews, but in a derogatory sense and not the whole globalism thing. I also know a lot of kids here (primary school) that use Sup Forums memes in real life so shit is either going to go really bad or really hilarious.

Yeah it makes him look great. Hope he btfo of pritzker

>Gaddis, who lost to then-Rep. Dan Kirby in last November’s general election with 40 percent of the vote, finished with 52 percent Tuesday to 48 percent for Republican Tressa Nunley.
The final count was 1,072 to 977.
archive.is/YZFu0

Marshal islanders are scum. Why you didn't exterminate them in WWII is beyond me

LOL

ok is literally /ourguys/

I can't remember the last time anyone cared about a state government election as much as this. There's a reason The Office had a running joke about her gay husband was only a state senator.

>A lot of counties publish Jail Birds which is basically a monthly newspaper that advertises people who got arrested that month.

holy shit that is amazing

burger of nothing

Oklahoma. 1 post by this user.

Saged, no one gives a shit.

Yep, it's happening. I think Oklahoma will stay red the next few generations, because dopeheads are having tons of white children, and since those children are growing up in broken, degenerate homes, I think most will be conservatives in the future. It really is a gradual process, and liberal bullshit really isn't helping to slow down the process. I've redpilled 13 so far, but I feel helpless to change things for the better. Sometimes it makes me wish I was in the Phillipines, so I could join one of those fundie militias and fight ISIS. Then I'd have a clear enemy I could fight.

>comparing races with an incumbent to races without one

no

Our Gov actually pays them monthly if they have kids. I'm not joking when I say they are worse than niggers.

>Form a human barrier anywhere they go
>Only talk in their clicking language
>Loud as shit
>Smell like shit
>Literally had to put up posters in school telling them to wash hands
>School had to contain them in a retard caliber classroom
>Saw their homework a few times and the fuckers are illiterate
>Still allowed to graduate
>They steal from Hawaii culture because they don't have one
>Like to have BBQs in public parking lots
>Saw one of their retarded kids get ran over a few years because because they let him dash around the parking lot

I suppose. They have sex offenders too, mostly guys who fucked around with kids. They have a page dedicated to it. Includes a big colored photo, full name, crime, and their address.

Yeah, it really is! What's hilarious is that, since there's not too many people, a lot of people are related, and everyone knows each other, sometimes you'll recognize someone you knew in elementary school, or were drinking with just the other day! My homeless wino second cousin got in for drunk driving a riding mower down the highway, causing two pickups to wreck, and driving away like nothing had happened!

I met a few people who were pro Bernie, but no Clinton supporters irl strangely enough. I had a guy friend but we stopped being friends because of muh politics. He was an asshole but I saw him a lot so it was convenient to be nice. After Bernie's "white people can't be poor" comment, I told him how Bernie was fucked and there was no way he was going to win the nomination. He got all pissy and yelled at me but look who is laughing now faggot.

so you are a flip? leave the US and go live there faggot.

>democrats flip 2 local seats while republicans flipped over a thousand in the last 8 years

cool story, only 998 more seats to go.

Just so you know, these are state senate and house seats. Basically, every state has their own senate and house. That's what this is about. This is like a miniature version of the federal government, and in both versions the Republicans are winning, although in the tiny state version, in Oklahoma, the Democrats made a tiny step ahead.

It's not the US senator and House rep from Oklahoma
it's the state senate and state house in Oklahoma.

>state level elections

because federal is just too hard and you're already down by like 2/3's when it comes to state level. Big victory tonight.

oh wow, state congress. it's nothing.

Kek, most of the democrats I know only vote for gibs, but I know at least one hard-line Marxist. He's missing a few fingers on both hands and politically he's basically a manlier version of /leftypol/, but he's a decent guy. I'm slowly redpilling him on the Jews, and I figure it's only a matter of time before he puts two and two together.

I'm not a filp, I'm a born and raised burger. I'm just saying it'd be great to be able to fight ISIS and Deus Vult with one of those fundie militias. That said, I figure we'll be fighting those damned towelheads in our backyard sooner or later.

>I'm not a filp, I'm a born and raised burger
Okay so you are a non-white? Which is racially a flip? Why do I have to specify you non-white faggot?

How is this cunt still relevant?
>Didn't see any news about this whatsoever.
>Can't be all that important.

Holy shit lads.... You have to check out this subreddit called /r/bluemidterm2018

>This is a Democratic subreddit for grassroots activism. No promoting other parties or candidates, except for independents caucusing with Democrats like Bernie Sanders and Angus King. Exceptions may apply if the leading anti-Republican candidate in a district is an independent/third party candidate.

>No trolling. Users with an extensive post/comment history in any pro-Trump, right-wing, or hate-based subreddits are not welcome. Neither are users with a history of trolling in any subreddit.

The post celebrating their "victory" got 13 thousand upvotes while the rest of the posts on the sub-reddit have like 8 upvotes. Pretty obvious vote manipulation. Sad!

You're the stereotype American brainlet.

>makes me wish I was in the Phillipines, so I could join one of those fundie militias and fight ISIS

Some good stuff here
> center-left to extreme right attitudes + religion
> communist and separatists seen as enemies
> near-homogeneous culture and people
> gun ownership

You just have to stand
> high income tax rates; ancient banking, financial practices
> substandard maintenance of public places, services etc.
> unavoidable tax deductions for social security, housing, health
> large areas of pollution and poverty

If it's possible to keep Oklahoma safely red, then hope it stays that way.
> Being too purple makes it easy to go to blue
> Being extremely red might radicalize the blue, making them act to make it purple

>it's the state senate and state house in Oklahoma

Local govt lawmakers usually have a lot of clout due to the federal system

Are you touched in the head or just a newfag? Burger is the catch-all term for Americans, Krauts is the catch-all term for Germans, and so on. It's an Sup Forums meme that caught on.

Hold onto these victories. They will keep you warm during the long cold winter your party is entering.

/thread

>It's an Sup Forums meme that caught on.
These terms have been in existence longer than Sup Forums, my dood

you both are fucking retards some murricans thjat use BURGER term are non-white you dumb mother fucking lebbit users seriously fuck off

That sounds great, but I'm no Filipino and I don't belong there. Until the global jihad starts up, I'm fine keeping my ass-cheeks planted right here in the USA. I only wish we had a Governor as based as Duterte, and I'm certain we'll drift farther right in the coming years.

They're not even federal seats you mongoloid.

For monkeys who don't unerstand their own country's politics but would like to comment anyway- this is state senate and state house.

It's an election only 100 people vote for maybe (okay I made this part up, i don't know how many vote)

Guess we know where in Oklahoma the players for the Nigger Ball Association team live. Is it a coincidence that Oklahoma gets an NBA and then has an area turn over to the Dems?

Absolute brainlet. Pathetic.

Op cries alone at night

Their victory has nothing to do with the Republican majorities in the US House and Senate.

These were state seats, not federal. It means less than nothing.

OK, I've only been here since the election.

Do I look nonwhite to you? Pic related. Besides that, it's a fucking meme, it's not an insult to our country, it's supposed to be satire.

YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE.

>YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE.
t. Burger mystery meat mongrel

YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE.

che-e-cked
kek has spoken. dems will not have them for long they'll be turned back over after the 27th
tick tock

> tfw aryan ancestors mixed with potato niggers and Cherokee squaws

The only special elections that matter.

Sometime no one shows up and you win

>le ebin Aryan muh whiteness

"Those who come hither are generally of the most ignorant Stupid Sort of their own Nation…and as few of the English understand the German Language, and so cannot address them either from the Press or Pulpit, ’tis almost impossible to remove any prejudices they once entertain…Not being used to Liberty, they know not how to make a modest use of it…I remember when they modestly declined intermeddling in our Elections, but now they come in droves, and carry all before them, except in one or two Counties...In short unless the stream of their importation could be turned from this to other colonies, as you very judiciously propose, they will soon so out number us, that all the advantages we have will not in My Opinion be able to preserve our language, and even our Government will become precarious."

t. Benjamin Franklin

Tl;dr: G*rmans "Aryans" are worthless retards

non-white piece of shit. YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE.

YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE.

>non-white piece of shit. YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE.
t. white nigger

Dont get high on your own supply

YOU'LL NEVER BE WHITE.

Ebin "factoids"

:cringe:

It's not that, it's that I'm not genetically homogenous. I'd be fine with being any race, even shitskin, it's just that's it's conflicting to support white interests when I'm a solid fourth native. I feel split, and I'm sure most other burgers feel the same.

Oklahoma is the most Republican state in America. It's a state of child rape, incest, anti-science, cuck shit and low IQs, low income. Most Republcan state. It's the Saudi Arabia of America. If it's flipping Dem, the whole nation will flip Dem.

this has been happening in arizona. i truly believe this state will be purple, left leaning by 2020 election and full blue state by 2024.

trump only won az by ~4%.. won the largest county, like if you lose this county you lost the entire state even if you get everything else, by 2%. in comparison, republicans have won this state by a solid 10% since the 2000 election. we also lost sheriff joe to a LEGIT, admitted, soros backed democrat by 15%. yes thats right, 15%.

trump won maricopa county by 746k votes, hillary only recieved 704k... in 2012 romney recieved 750k and obama 600k.

we've gained a lot of druggies, are young population are addicted to drugs and working shitty retail jobs. crime in mexican areas has gotten worse according to a few friends i have in the phx pd, and oh, yeah forgot another thing.... we also lost our county recorder of 20 years to a fat ass mexican democrat who has vowed to increase voter turnout in "minority areas" and sign them all up to early voting.

GG az. look at us, we are the cali now. and whats so fucking sad is that i can't blame all the califorinas that moved here either. from 2002 - 2010 is when the vast majoity of cali fags that moved here, and this state got MORE SOLID RED during that time frame. all the cali fags that moved here where the shrinking middle class that fled from cali as cali during that time frame lost their middle class population by 30%.

it's all the fucking shitholes from illinois and minnesota that moved out here because they are so tired of the cold weather and white trash and mexicans.