Why do you claim to hate women yet you're always talking about saving the white race?

Why do you claim to hate women yet you're always talking about saving the white race?
I guarantee most of you are the bitch in a relationship.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g95xIxkL16w
inc.com/suzanne-lucas/court-hugging-could-be-sexual-harassment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>in a relationship
Yeah, about that...

I hate women
but idc about whether or not my children are white
also my fiance is a qt submissive asian who gives sex on demand and cooks and cleans

The only way to save the White race is to take women's rights away.

Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

i.e. you're a typical white beta with a homosexual tint to your voice.

When I see you guys I immediately think Beta.

The right wing is like totally literally full of nazis these days though

This. Until then they're only tools for sex without any emotional attachment.

>t. cuck to white women
sorry im not stupid enough to throw my marriage away for some imbicilic ideal

youtu.be/g95xIxkL16w

>Pol is a collective hivemind of failed individuals who come together over something basic as skin color. They are losers, and from this resentment escalates racism and other garbage ideologies. I look forward to war, as an upper class citizen, to purge America of whiney losers, both black and white, whom of which have no respect for the work and cultivation that defines the individual.

you copy and pasted that comment you shill fag

>it's a britcuck makes an incredibly shallow (you) farm thread
>retards are still replying to him

Get a clue.

hating women=/=autistic virgin
also hating women=/=hating ALL women
it just means that you're intelligent enough to see that 99% of all modern women in the western world are absolute shit

Women turn everything to shit since they can vote. They are basically "adult" children.

Women are hardwired to think like children so they can empathize with children as an evolutionary advantage. This advantage is a liability in the modern world of egalitarianism, which was invented around the time of the French Revolution.

Keep using your copypasta!

>being this arseblasted over a legit question

you are not white

>america
>60% black

53% of white women voted for Trump.

All of this is a result of our (((enrichment))).

Humans are a sexually dimorphic species.
Men are smarter, faster, and stronger than women.
Women are almost completely inferior in almost every single way, and should have no say or rights above that of a child.

Marriage was setup as contract where a father signed ownership of a woman to a man he was marrying her off to.

>uk
>100% paki

explain then why so many catastrophic events in history were causes by men?

Because women are like fucking fark animals you have to smack around to keep in check and it’s burdensome

They’re worse than farm animals because say a goat fucks up it’ll just trash your lawn - if a woman fucks it it’ll ruin your entire goddamn life

Female detected

I would never take the ricepill but you can't deny how feminine asian brawds are

Indian women resist not being the bitch, even when relationships aren't going well they're doing things like pooring drinks or little things like that. How did they get so perfect?

According to who?

That's true, but that's because White women are becoming more nationalistic since they realize they can't get as much GibsMeDat since they have to compete with all the Shitskins they imported in.

Hello feet guy.

I don't hate woman and
>most of you are the bitch in a relationship.
Sort of? Don't know. My girlfriend certainly controls a lot of activities we do and order around the house + pegging of course

i dont want to save white women desu

they deserve death

Russian men are vastly inferior

Agree
Still, I would take rights away from racial minorities b4 huwhite wymn tho

you like attention from your white masters

>53% of white women voted for Trump
wrong
horribly wrong
53% of white female VOTERS voted for Trump
the vast majority of white women don't give a shit about who is president and so didn't vote

>why so many catastrophic events in history
The only events in history are ever caused by men, since men are the only ones who actually do anything.

The women who try to accomplish anything always end up in complete failure. The ones who you've been told achieve things always just take credit from men near them who did all the work.

Men are only good for making babies, and that will be replaced by some tubes and ziplock bags in the coming years.

To whom and in what?

Just in general

and?
any intelligent man should know this...
but that doesnt mean
>it's not their fault!
it damn well is their fault and they are one of the single greatest destructive forces behind western civilization
them and atheism

according to pakis who have been openly talking about invading you, and actually invading you. Also, reality confirms this.

>Racial minorities.
Shitskins wouldn't have any rights if men had a say. The welfare state exists as it does primarily since women voted for it, and thats the primary pull for Shitskins.
End women's voting rights, the welfare state dies, and the Shitskins will go off to another country dumb enough to have a huge welfare state.

>implying
London isn't technically part of the UK anymore

>om]41 / 16 / 21 / 3 [Update] [Auto] 8

Ppl like you are the reason every1 is starting to hate anglos, bro

NO we will stay white while kikes will die.

Watch that change after she pumps out a few kids and has your balls. She'll divorce you when she gets bored, and destroy your life.

Jews are the ones behind the Feminism push.
Women having rights is the primary way they control us.
You cannot stop the Jews without first telling your women "No."

YOU STUPID FUCKWIT YOU'VE JUST HANGED YOURSELF

>posting a load of black and white photos of women who died ages ago
Uhh, no sweetie

ew fet

i agree but check this to understand my point

you legit just said women cant and dont do anything, its women who are only good for making babies.
as the chances of conceiving a boy are higher, and artificial wombs are coming in hot, sexist beta virgins will overpopulate with men and goodbye females

hi

Women are our mothers, our daughters, our sisters, our wives.
It is delusional to say you love your people while hating half of them straight out.

The modern world has taken many victims. Men are no different than women in this regard.

You don't need to get the Jews involved with this. It's women's freedom that showed what kind of animals they really are. Whites can't restrain their women.

t. chink

You uglies immediately go to that same tired argument. Next you're going to call me a tumblr whale. Your retarded chink argument goes to the trash.
t. Actual cuck

Our problems will NOT be resolved until we get our own women in check.
We are more afraid of telling our women "No", than the entire White race dying out.
Are women WANT US to say "No." What they are doing is all about attention seeking and Shit Testing.
I don't hate women. I just understand them. Wanting to have control and authority over your own children doesn't mean you hate them.

I just hate white women and niggers women, they act the same most of the time.

and

mgtow pls leave

Women are fine when they are trained to behave, and kept in check.

because there are no other women in the world but whites and niggers?
fuck off.

nope
avoiding that requires two things
>1. picking the right personality type for your future wife
(submissive, feminine, takes care of herself, wants children, Christian, is happy working or staying at home, wants you to be leader of the relationship etc
>2. you making sure to keep her in line by disciplining her when she screws up as well as constantly asserting your dominance

>t. paco

cant train women in a world that counts unwarranted hugs as sexual harassment
inc.com/suzanne-lucas/court-hugging-could-be-sexual-harassment.html

>marrying white women
>constantly giving in to her demands
>no sex unless she wants to (which is almost never) or else it's rape
>she cheats on you with jamal and will divorce you if you protest
>takes all your money if she doesn't divorce and spends it on useless vain shit
>takes your money and your children if (see: when) she decides to divorce you
sucks to cuck

You can't assert dominance in a White nation over a women. You can't beat them into submission. If you try to discipline them they can cry to the police and have you arrested.

In relationships women have almost all the power, and when it's her word versus yours, you're the only going to jail.

The entire Family Law system is run by Gender Studies Feminists.

women are superior beings

>have hapa gf
>shallow stupid whore

>have another whiter gf completely different from first personality wise
>selfish immoral slut with mudshark past

>3rd times the try right, let me try a bit older and more mature white woman who definitely hates niggers
>nope, also an immature cunt who never wants children and acts on irrational emotion

>try barely legal azn virgin gril cause Sup Forums said so
>degenerate mongoloid who will only produce gross hapas

fuck women I hope they get gangraped to shreds thanks to their own selfish idiocy. AI master race anyway.

STOP POSTING NON WHITE FEET THEY ARE DISGUSTING FUCK

>being gay for reals

>in a relationship
I fucked my brain to hard for relationships of any kind.

i hope you realize that there are women in the world who wouldn't even consider divorce let alone calling the police on you

ofc if you screw up and let her consume a lot of liberal propaganda and let her hang around the wrong kind of women then yeah it can still end up that way

Exactly my point.
Men have no authority, and therefore our women (who are literally children) are running the civilization we built into the ground.

Women can get away with almost any crime, and when they do get convicted its for a severely reduced sentence.

Welcome to Gynocentrism.

you just suck at picking up subtle queues that tell you how stable/wife material said woman is
ive never been in serious relationships with any shit tier women like that desu

no you subhuman trashcan , lets put thing in their right trajectory : Picture

ok brilliant post but until you hide dealing with the sabotage jew, you're an excrement just like (((them)))

Yeah some won't, but you are literally playing Russian Roulette at that point. Women from all background divorce, and women from all backgrounds are loyal. The problem is the woman has the ability to do anything since there's no consequences, and it's encouraged, and heavily funded..

women are so damn naive, the man just want to fuck them and they think they are doing something good by applauding and photographing victims of war and criminals.

any females in this thread?
how does it feel to know you suck dick

I'm extremely vocal against Jewry.
You can look through my posts with my Tripcode.
The point is you can't defeat the Jews without taking away their primary weapon against us. Without women having rights, Jews would lose their power over us. You cannot defeat an enemy so powerful until you take away their power over you first.

i think its just a matter of
1. being an alpha (at least in her eyes)
and 2. picking them
there are thousands of women out there in relationships where their deadbeat husband doesn't work
goes to the bar every day and beats the shit out of her when he gets back and yet the woman still stays and never calls the police on him
why? because women are stupid and because women get emotionally attached to some men to the point of blind loyalty
as well as fear of being beaten worse than normal

moral of the story is you have to maintain control and im pretty sure you have to slap them around every now and then at least a little or they won't respect you

keep blaming white women heisensheklesteinburg

prenup. never getting married without one. also if the woman is a lifelong christian she'll almost certainly stay with you, the trick is making sure she's serious about religion without being one of those talking in tongues loony tunes thpe

>
>I don't hate woman and
>>most of you are the bitch in a relationship.
>Sort of? Don't know. My girlfriend certainly controls a lot of activities we do and order around the house + pegging of course

Honestly I envy you user where can I find a rr gf like that

It was a cool movie.

Love women, can't stand sluts.

>difference

you literally only have chinks and abbos in cuckstralia

Better than poles and poos.

atleast poles are cute and white
>pic related

Prenups are thrown out by the Gynocentric family courts all the time. They are only honored if the women is too honorable or stupid to realize they don't hold up. There's plenty of government funded sources to help women to stop them, and bleed a man dry.

Nah it's just methheads and wogs In my state

All women are sluts due to hypergamy.
They are biologically driven to find the best male possibly they can get.

only america has states, idiot

No, the one who blames our women as the source of all evil is its instigator. I'm not saying women are not a brainwashable class. But I'll point out the ones imprinting their minds are jewish faggots.

This.

>y-you're just beta!
>you can't handle a strong independent white queen like me!
pffffff LOLLLL it's fucking amazing how close white woman sound like black woman when it comes to their men trading up for better cooch.

nahh bitch, the only betas are the ones who get into a relationship with you after all the miles of cock you've taken and the spoiled lil girl attitude you have that you use to justify every wrong action you have ever taken. fuck, I bet you don't even cook.

This is just about right.

I am with a good woman. She is rational and understands the value of a good strategic decision. We enjoy a good life with a big house, yearly vacations (flight required). We draft magic 2-3 times per week, and do something extra on the weekends, every weekend.

Even so, she will still overeat and then feel too fat and ugly to have sex. All those activities we do she would be upset if I wasn't interested in attending/financing it. She tips horrible service (Never got a drink refill) 10% because she cares more about looking bad in front of a stranger than in front of me.

They are self interested creatures with hardly a shred of empathy. Most humans are this way, but you'd think there'd be exceptions for your spouse. The best you can hope for is someone who is tactical enough to wait for a good deal on the infinite things they want.

Find someone who likes to thrift/buy things on the secondary market. A woman who will buy used items at a discount is a godsend.

That presupposes that adam is a fuckwit, which I'm not.