Nigger tears about to flow?

What kind of tear in the Timeline continuum (or lack thereof) can we expect if /ourpotato/ Conor BTFOs Sanic Nigger?

Conor said "Dance for me boy!" to Mayweather's face today. Will he do it lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sl6bkGuKFLg
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9_cqy2L8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying connor can out-box the flighty nog who plays for points
It's already been decided who will win. Don't ask me thought I'm just saying.

Floyd will only profit. Conor is the b side to this fight. Conor will get the biggest payday of his life and say thank you Mr mayweather when it's all said and done. The only dancing Floyd will do is around conor for 12 rounds in August.

There's no need to bring race into this fight, asshole. Just let two well-respected boxers trade blows and see who wants, but fucking quit it with all this unsportsmanlike racist garbage

*wins

>f-f-floyd is gonna win!!
you niggers will believe anything lmfao

BACK
TO
REDDIT
FAG

Fuck, I honestly want a suit like that.

please go.

Why do people even like Connor. He isn't even funny, just incredibly antagonistic.

Mcgregor will lose and he knows it himself.

He's cashing out before he gets seriously injured.

AM I IN REDDIT?

He is a shitlord

I hope Conor has build up enough stamina to last 12 rounds

>people actually believe a non boxer can beat a generational boxer

really? I mean this honestly is not a fight

Trump

1. Connor McFuckyourself isnt a boxer
2. Youre talking about sportsmanship on Sup Forums
3. Race is everything in the US right now,.

Connor is a shit boxer compared to Mayweather and this isn't an MMA or street fight.

>a non boxer
quit telling yourself little nigger lies

Connor will obviously lose. He'll make more many from one fight than I will in 50 lifetimes though.

>Connor will obviously lose

I don't like either of them but I guess I'm routing for connor because it'd be more interesting if he won

> A bunch of people who haven't left their house in a week talk about a sport they don't even understand

Floyd is a world class boxer who happens to be undefeated. Conor is a pseudo-athlete in a psuedo-sport. I wonder who is going to win?

Floyd is going to embarrass McGreggor.

It was put to me up here like this.
>Someone who is an Iron Man Triathlon champ hoping into the pool with Micheal Phelps will only prove how good Micheal Phelps really is.

Connor would have his way with Mayweather in any other circumstance, but not in a boxing ring.

Floyd is going to win because he does this whole race-baiting deal to draw asses to seats.

He's not even a professional boxer and he's fighting one of the pounds for pound greatest boxers to ever live lol. Mayweather just want's an easy 50th win and enough money to pay off the IRS. This isn't a serious fight. I'm sure McGregor knows he can't win, he just wants to get a shit ton of money and if he doesn't totally embarrass himself he will come out looking okay. If he goes 12 rounds and loses by decision then that would be a decent showing. Best he can hope for.

he's prolly gonna lose bruh

Everyone's strategy with floyd is to "just knock him out" so it's not like Floyd has never seen what Connor's going to be throwing at him. Only hope Connor has is that he's not a traditional boxer so hopefully his punches won't look so familiar to Floyd.

That and the luck of the irish

Congratulations on Horn's big victory over Manny.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Mayweather is going to lose ON PURPOSE! Then he will sign McGregor to the money team. McGregor becomes a boxer, mayweather lives off of him.

>flag
When we will these people finally be purged?

Anyway
>potato
>white

This is like putting a rally champion in a F1 race. Even if he's the better driver, he is still unaccustomed to F1 and is likely to lose.

If he makes it all 12 rounds that is a fantastic showing. It's Floyd Mayweather and you can hate him for being a nigger but the man is very crafty in a boxing ring and has a defense and counter for just about everything.

hoping=hopping

I'd like to add that I'm a fan of boxing, and I don't discredit Mcgregor's chance to win through K.O.

you're a moron if you think conor won't outsmart this nigger

No, 50-0 means everything to Mayweather. He respects the fuck out of boxing history and Rocky Marciano. He wants that 50 in a bad way. If he's going to lose a fight it will be to the winner of Golovkin and Canelo.

I want the nog because this faggot really needs to be put into his place

>illiterate potato bar brawler
>greatest living boxer
Pick one

>greatest boxers to ever live
Stretching it now. You sound like a Jewish fight promoter.

Fuck off. Your opinion is terrible.

>a guy who has spend 3 decades training as a boxer
>vs a guy that has spent 3 months training as a boxer

O golly I wonder how this will turn out. I'm sure that Lionel Messi could beat Roger Federer at Tennis lel XD.

Floyd literally picks fight strategically, which is why he is undefeated. The guy is really smart, and in interviews has said something along the lines of, "Everybody likes to hate the bad guy, everybody wants to see the bad guy loose, I'm undefeated... It's in my best interests to play the bad guy."

Statistically he is.

WRONG. he retired at 49-0, the ONLY reason he took this fight is to pay off his taxes. In fact this fight is it, after McGregor hes done for good. youtube.com/watch?v=Sl6bkGuKFLg no golovkin or canelo.

>Connor McFuckyourself isnt a boxer
Yes he is...

I don't even like Mayweather. His style is boring and lame but it gets points and he wins so that makes him one of the greats. It's no exciting like Tyson in his prime but wins>excitement.

This, he is tied with Marciano and if Mayweather passes him then he will cement his legendary status. This is a really fucking lame way to beat Marciano though, if he doesn't keep fighting it will always be an asterisk next to his record.

Conor is the greatest reader there ever was and he will challenge you to a reading competition over talk like that. He will read like you have never seen before and will leave you dyslexic, sobing, begging for your mother.

For a €100,000,000 pay day of course.

jej

Irish are comfy posters

This, it is 100% about money. Floyd understands this, and so he puts on a good show.
He is a dancing monkey, but he brings in the cash, and for that they will let him keep dancing

The next month on Sup Forums is going to be miserable with redditcucks like you being this delusional about sports you've never played

>this hyperbole

please man, he's a good fighter but you're just embarrassing yourself

fuck no, this is a boxing match.

Floyd is like 42 years old.... hes too old to be a real competitor. He is going to get smashed or its rigged

Mayweather needs the cash so badly he had to fight off the IRS collecting until after his paycheck.
The ultimate thing Conor could do is pull out of the flight and leave Floyd broke.

He's going to fight again after this. He only owes 23 million which is nothing to Floyd. He's gonna fight Manny, ggg or canelo and you can take that to the bank.

Let's be real. It will almost certainly go to points and mayweather will win. It's a slim chance that Conor (the younger and bigger man) will catch him with a punch causing a knock out.

In the likely event that Conor loses on points he will point out he only trained a short while, was fighting the greatest boxer there ever was, the judges were biased, he got paid a gorrilion dollars and in the end, that means he is the real winner.

That's how this will play out. His goal is to own ufc.

Floyd is actually going to do a lot of dancing, but I doubt McGregor intended this witty bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

why is Connor even doing a boxing match?

Will there be riots if Connor wins?

damn its been a while since ive seen you. are u the old poster from /wwe/ and maybe /heem/?

I agree and it's my main reason for being against it. He has to fight another boxer like golovkin or canelo after this. Beating up a shitty unathletic Irishman who can't box isn't an achievement.

>Connor jumps in with drunken leprechaun rage
>drops Mayweather with one punch in the first round
>McGregor rips off his shorts and puts his balls on Mayweather's nostrils
>Mayweather starts convulsing
>dies on the mat
>niggers in every major city riot
>the great race war begins
>statues of McGregor are built in the ethnostate

No, Conor has defeated better fighters before, like Aldo.

He did so by mentally maiming the fuck out of them, which is what will happen with mayweather.

>If the greatest boxer in the history of boxing beats a rank amateur who hasn't fought in a single boxing match in his entire life then it's rigged

Some of you are going to be so upset when reality is splashed on your face like a bucket of cold water. Conor is literally not going to lay a glove on Mayweather. He simply does not have the skill to hit him, much less beat him.

He's 40 and conor isn't a real boxer.

>unathletic
Take that part back!

Do you work for Connor OP? Tell him that we want him to beat up a jew next.

saved, for threads after the fight is over. Im still sticking with muh "McGregor is going to the money team" theory.

Timing beats speed.

Or so he says.

Floyd hasn't been touched since the Mosley fight. Manny fucking Pacquiao couldn't touch him. How do you expect a guy with slow hands and zero footwork to catch the greatest defensive boxer ever? It could happen but it just isn't going to.

>a fight with no grappling
>stamina problems

You're a sad, weak cunt.

100 million dollars

>maynigger
>well respected

obvious bait is obviuos

Jesus Christ stop being this delusional. Have you ever seen Floyd fight? His entire strategy is persisting through 12 rounds and racking up points. The last time he knocked someone out was a sucker punch. The only way the mick wins is by a lucky punch

It upsets me because I was raised on boxing and it was one of my late father's great passions. He was a journalist for The Ring magazine and other boxing publications. He would be disgusted by this abomination. Thank god he can't see this shit.

>consistently win with punching power
>lucky punch

You're fucking delusional.

Just bumrush him.

Why the fuck does this have so many threads on Sup Forums? This isn't heem or box.

>only way the mick wins is by a lucky punch
He is a fucking leprechaun after all. I don't see why you're so pessimistic.

Have you ever actually watched Mayweather fight? He makes professional boxers who have been doing it for their entire lives look like fools. He's a ghost in the ring. Listen to some actual boxers talk about what it's like to fight Mayweather, sometime. I'm not saying Conor couldn't beat him in an MMA match, but this isn't that. Conor chose to box him, and he is not capable of doing so.

MMA fighters are mostly jacks of all trades, masters of none. Mayweather is a master of his sport. This is not a real contest. It's a circus sideshow. It will be funny to see, but still a circus.

Aldo got blasted by Max Holloway in his last fight. Conor easily handled Holloway after tearing his ACL. I know, I know... MMA math and all that

He would if he was smart. Floyd is a better promoter than Dana so it would financially benefit conor to tell ufc to fuck off I am the belt and that's honestly where conor is in mma. He is the big fight and belts don't even matter.

>Manny fucking Pacquiao couldn't touch him
youtube.com/watch?v=fcC9_cqy2L8

He said "dance for me boy"

Best timeline ever, he is aware of what he is saying?
What did he mean by this?

That's why boxing is boring everybody. You can just "rack points" while being "defensive".

MMA, you're tripped in a cage and you have to kill or get killed.

Yeah, but Mayweather is basically that kid who plays a fighting game that keeps doing low kick then jump kick to win and doesn't give a fuck about Shoryuken or Hurricane Kicks. He'll make sure he doesn't get KO'd and do little taps and win by points.

>celtic
>not white

?

My bets on McGregor throwing a roundhouse out of instinct and getting disqualified.

pls god

I'm not pessimistic I just know the next month is going to full of weebs who've never done any physical activity in their entire lives memeing this fight. That said I put a cheeky 20 on the Irishman to win by knockout because the odds were 25/1

Nigger, mayweather NEVER threw a solid shot in like the last 5 fights, hence why boxing is in decline.

No one wants to see a dancing nigger.

>a billionaire who has no experience in politics can never become the Potus

That's really cool and sorry for your loss user. Mayweather is a fantastic fighter but for him to break a legendary record off a fucking scrub like McGregor is blasphemous.
Good luck with that

Sup Forumsartan here

I'm going to kickfuck you in your filthy poofterhole you English as a second language grotesque fucking fag.

>throw roundhouse kick
>disqualified
>Mayweather acting it up
>McGregor getting sued
>judge dismisses because of a technicality

If this happens it will be worse than the Rodney King riots.

It seemed like he kinda caught himself and then quickly said "Dance for me, son!" It was still hilarious though.

I'm actually really curious to see what strength and stamina MMA style has in store for a boxer.

I think that's one thing Sup Forums and people who have never "fought" in any manner haven't taken into consideration. Mcgregor's power is going to be something Floyd hasn't seen before, but then again the mechanics of a boxers punch have been perfected to negate that.

This is going to be interesting, but I still put my money on Floyd to embarrass Mcgregor.