1. Why is the British Royal Family so fucking ugly...

1. Why is the British Royal Family so fucking ugly? Why is the only decent looking one a woman who married into that poisoned bloodline? Is it a requirement for royalty to be that repugnant?

2. Why don't we, in this day and age when the monarchy means as little as ever, just vote for a King/Queen? Far as I know they have basically no power anyway, and it's just a title now.
Why do we continue to give these inbred LARPing fools that title? Fuck the royal family.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she ugly

What you are looking at my friend is a prime English lass and I swear to God if you mock her again i'll fucking kick your yank ass

All royalty should be killed, except the cute princesses, they should be put in petting zoos so everyone can enjoy them.

Inbreeding?

>except the cute princesses,

What if they stop being cute? Queen Elizabeth was a very pretty young girl, and I bet the slag princesses in the OP were cute once.

The royal family interbred with Jews during the colonial period. If you couldn't tell by those two in pic

She was cute as an adult too

I guess that does explain a lot.

>cute
>jittering
>jiggly eyes wobbling around
>vacant stare

>What if they stop being cute?
That's what genetic engineering/drugs to halt aging and cloning are for.

At the year she was young, she was beautiful. Different standarts

"Ack ack ack, ack ack," -Mars Attacks

Looks kinda cute but yes looks a bit jewwy

>She was cute as an adult too
Yeah, no. We need younger pictures of her.

Can we all just clone then? Having a royal clone waifu would be nice.

Not only that but they've got a few pedophiles like Prince Andrew who hung out with the billionaire pimp Jew pedophile Epstein and his madame bisexual Maxwell. (pic related)

Because they are the BRITISH royal family.

The one on the right in OP's pic is
HRH Eugenie of York
She is Burger approved
>pic related

Pretty nice fucking hips, and she likes America. Would Marry Into and Destroy The Royal Line/10.

HUNG

DRAWN

AND

QUARTERED

Is that Tara McCarthy?

Well you know how the stereotype goes that Brits in general are ugly? Imagine that but even more inbreeding.

For what? I think the Queen is pretty.

The Queen is not for sexualizing. She is to be admired like a nice grandma who always gives you cookies or in her younger years, respected like one of your Aunts

Haha I actually see the resemblance
THICC

Are you saying you wouldn't boink the queen?

>Why is the British Royal Family so fucking ugly?
British + inbreed

Yes he met them but it was all anove board.
And no paedosex took place.

i love princess leonor so much! i wish she would rub her feet all over my face desu
>tfw no royal lgf

not sure which of you is the traitor desu

Ugh

>respected like one of your Aunts

But her femininity and beauty are part of what makes her respectable and regal...

Plus I think my aunt is sexy.

Are you kidding. Prince Andrew, Clinton, Trump, and others were all customers to that pervert jew.

He even met Epstein after he was a convicted pedophile.

Andrew touching that chick's ass in the photo basically proves that he got some.

When she was younger and with great dignity and care and only if approved by her. I would rest happy knowing my subhuman convict sperm has seeded within her a bastard of Australia and England creating the ultimate Anglo.

God save the Queen

What happened in your childhood to make you fetishize feet you homo?

>Inbreeding
Usually but the princesses in OP's photo had a commoner mother.

So this is the result of 1,000 years of British inbreeding.

It usually just there

You mean you have no standarts...you can't call this thing decent or anything its a different question if you wun fuk sum crowned pussy.

dumb frogposter

Cos they're german

Happy now?

Well if that made me a king, I would fuck that pussy, I bet it's nice to live from big welfare and be praised at same time

You're fucking mad.

Looking at pictures of Elizabeth and Margaret back in the 30s I would have fucked the hell out of them both. I'm noy saying she is a strong monarch though.

Say what you want, but the Windsor members live forever.

I want to kiss her feet while she tells me what a worthless peasant I am. She has such a look like a subtle disdain for those below her. Like in most pictures she has a look like "who let this peasant take my picture? Doesn't he know I'm better than him?"

The next in line to the throne married a celebrity whore and had two kids with her

Well next-ish

Are you talking about Charles?

Diana was a whore, I agree. Fucking Paki lover.

No, I mean next-next

All anglos are ugly

Charles IS next next lol

What if they sacrifice you to the devil before you can enjoy all of that and they tell the press you were an addict or something.

I'm really confused about the order now.
I mean Prince William.
His brother isn't going to be much better.

If you're calling Catherine a whore I'd like to see who you are fucking man.

Diana was an anti-Zionist Aryan princess you dumb redneck, therefore she had to go (like JFK, Malcolm X, Rockwell etc...).

I think it goes Charles, William, and then William's son George, right? Isn't Charles like almost 80 or something though? I'd hope he just abdicates and lets William take the reigns if anything just so we could have a young king for decades, but again fuck the royal family.

WE MUST GO BONGER

There are nude photos of her aren't they?
Besides, even if she weren't a whore it's better that royalty marries nobility.

So when Elizabeth dies, Charles will take the crown, but if he dies, William is next. Damn man, I'm an American and I know this.

I think Elizabeth was/is a fucking weak monarch, Charles will do no better, but I have hope in William. Elizabeth not only let the British empire fall, but one could argue her own nation.

>why don't we vote for a king or queen

The whole point is that the king is there by birth and born into the role of public service. Fuck I hate North Americans and their obsession with political contests. You may as well ask why the queen doesn't ever appear on Oprah

Please tell me you're joking. She was FUCKING shit skins.

This.
Elected royalty is nonsense, it's not that it hasn't been done it's just that it's stupid.
We should be getting rid of democracy, not monarchy.

Yeah, ok, would smush.

He's going to restore the power to the monarchy, away from the people. And those fucking brainwashed bongs are gonna be all over it. See how easily those dentally uninclined island dwellers swallowed all these leftist beliefs? They're gonna be wearing Huge Boss pretty soon

Correct. I hope William will take the crown because he might use it to get the muslims to fuck off, since he essentially fought them in Afghanistan.

Are there? I know somr paparazzi took some while she was sun bathing, but that is VERY different from leaked nudes she sent herself.

That's stupid. How do you know that the next in line even wants that role? Has anybody even asked Charles if he wants to be King? Maybe he thinks it's fucking dumb. At least an election would bring forth a person who is passionate about it, and maybe we can stop all this inbreeding bullshit while we're at it?
If they interbred with Jews it's probably only their continued will that there isn't a vote for it, because they are basically guaranteed to their interests protected for decades now.

>it's better that royalty marries nobility.
Why? It's better royalty don't exist because it's stupid archaic system that only retards support.
>The whole point is that the king is there by birth and born into the role of public service
Which is the problem with it. How can someone be born into leadership? One has to prove himself worthy of leading through skill and effort. That's how dynasties are established anyway. The only acceptable monarchy would be minotaur style succession where the sons of the previous king are challenged to single combat by anyone else who would like the position.
Monarchy is awful.

Take off that fucking confederate flag you faggot.
Put on the Republican flag.

Hell, it's even called Republican. Faggot

Eugenie needs some variation in Anglo semen to fix things up for the next generation.

Green eyes are interesting though.

Just my opinion, but considering the state of Europe and the failures of the British to keep the crescent disease at bay, maybe the crown SHOULD suspend parliament. After all, the government is created and acts in her name.

They definitely should, but they're probably too civic to make drastic changes

This is why, and this is what should be done
youtube.com/watch?v=mfHrMnl1uLo

William or Charles will be great Kings.

Lets hope they take a leadership role, either introducing legislation to parliament, using their veto ability for nonsense laws (like the gun ban Charles criticized in the 90's).

I would like to see a crusade with William in a fighting role, maybe leading an apache squadron.

Perhaps. The fucking Brits confuse the shit out of me man. I'm not even trying to disrespect the Brits, they just truly fucking baffle me on their views, how they live and how they project themselves.

And THAT is why I think William is going to be fuckin rock solid.

Wash your mouth out ungrateful colony dweller !

I hope the next King is a hard cunt with iron fisted leadership.

lol
which century are you living in, my guy?

I agree, there are only two governments I will ever salute. Hard fascist rule or hard Monarchy commonwealth rule.

Anglosphere>>>>Shitty nu Republics full of non whites and citizens being granted citizenship passage with a piece of paper and 20 questions.

21st you faggot leaf cuck.

Lift some weights, eat a steak.

We need THIS

I'm sick and tired of voting for 'politicians' and ministers, they do NOTHING. We plaster our streets and swear loyalties to parties and colors of red, blue, purple, and green

We need the Monarch to reign power and take hold of Britain once more! Praise the Crown, fly the flag of Britain, fight for our Nation!

>which century are you living in
I would ask what reality, as Charles is a fucking jug eared dunce of a successor.

lets start a movement

British Empire Union

Mk II

He lives in New Zealand, can't blame him for being a bit behind the times.

Ugly?

Kate's a beauty

I don't know. Anytime the media shits on someone that much it does make me suspicious.

Fuck sake lardy
I laughed

uh no, she has a lard face, get that uggo out of here

>tfw dark brown hair, white skin, green as grass eyes like Princess Kate

I got the anglo royalty genetics without being inbred.

she's a jewess tbfh

Read her bio. She was fucking a paki while married to Charles, and was fucking another after the divorce. Fuck that bitch.

I'll let digits at the end of my post do the talking.

>Fuck the royal family.

As british culture is being eroded and destroyed from outside and from within, the royal family is one of the few bastions left that is truly white and british.

Unfortunately the next 2 male rulers seem to be good natured simpering saps who won't have the strength to ensure we do what is needed to be done regarding the muslim problem.

Could be a cousin of Chelsea Hubbell.

pffffffft