Someone actually rented a boat to stop immigrants

Ftw i cant post a link but its funny as hell its in estonian news

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/06/11/identitarians-raise-65000-euros-track-ngos-mediterranean/
twitter.com/MSF_Sea
youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA
youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio&spfreload=10
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/02/keith-ellison/rep-keith-ellison-correct-demographic-overview-syr/
archive.is/sgzZ5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the estonian news call them right wing terrorists

identitarians germany?
breitbart.com/london/2017/06/11/identitarians-raise-65000-euros-track-ngos-mediterranean/

That reminds me, where is the Estonian toothbrush girl?

no idea :/
estonian news says 75000 euros

Yeah Lauren Southern has been sinking their boats.

>Ftw

i wrote quickly at work I truly wanted to write Wtf

What gets me is it's literally all male niggers. Where the fuck are the women and children? Can anyone honestly claim that all these nigs NEVER got anyone pregnant in their shithole country and none of them are leaving families behind? What a fucking disgrace.

Careful, your boss might think you're a right wing terrorist too

oy vey this one is noticing too much

Well then. Im actually scared to voice my opinion because of it in estonia cause estonia is led by filthy liberals and news organisations lie and feed bullshit to people brainwashing them ever since we joined EU

while i didnt do it myself i did volunteer in a charity organization that helps refugees cross the mediterranean . those people trying to block the boats are annoying but unless they do something illegal (in which case you can call the authorities on them) they cant do shit according to the guys helping the immigrants.

Generation Identitaire has been doing this for months.

They fuck monkey's in africa thats why the ebola outbreak appeared. :) Ebola is linked to monkeys and these sub humans fuck monkeys there

GTFO YOU JEW!

Dont worry your time will come we will light up the ovens once more

jesus relax achmed, whats with the racism ? that shit aint welcome on Sup Forums

they're documenting the NGO's boat's illegal activity with people smugglers on the Libya coast is what i gather. In which case, the NGO's better shift strategies.

>someone actually rented a boat to stop immigrants
someone is a bit late, that has been discussed those last weeks
in before Lauren Southern video

>we joined EU
Big mistake, user.

it was the goverment fearmongering against russia then the people got scared and joined EU we were promised that prices wont rise and we will be like all the western eu. So far the prices rise more and more pay doesnt rise at all and people are getting poorer and poorer

twitter.com/MSF_Sea

all this animals will bring their worthless families

>illegal activity with people smugglers
>helping actual legitimate asylum seekers

Why do millenial women have crazy eyes?

Lauren Southern announced a few days ago that Generation Identity has purchased a boat that they want to use to prevent migrants from flooding into Europe. She talks with the leader of GI:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQ9jMwgoTZA

She says she'll be sailing with them and documenting the whole thing for everyone.

another beta virgin posting her waifu videos
southern is just living on the WN movement's back, she's a parasite

You don't get it. Those are the second sons, the excess males nobody really needs back home. Muslim countries in particular produce a lot of those.

They're sent out to Europe both to get rid of them and on the off chance they might make it and send some shekels back home if they do.

>twitter.com/MSF_Sea
they have pics of white women with black babies. Fuck them nigger lovers they should all be put in concentration camps HEIL HITLER

If you can find me a better video about this operation or talks with Generation Identity (the group who purchased the boat), find me one. She's directly talking to Martin Sellner.

I already have girlfriend, but I love what Lauren is doing, and I love that she gets more people on board with the identantirian cause.

You just sound like a jealous woman desu. She does a lot more than WNs who are content with bitching and writing things on the internet.

Why not direct these flotillas of peace to Israel?

because they are jews and are dancing around shekels there and be like oy vey muh shekels

the people in question dont seek asylum in israel
also why bring them to israel when you have countries that really want them and are willing to pay a lot of money to have them and take care of them ?

>Wtf

You kikes will be the first to to after the blacks and browns. Every nation will expel you from their borders. I hope you're ready.

but countries dont want them people hate niggers the further north/east you go. its only in the west we get illusion that niggers are wanted but to be honest its all because of the zionist jews wanting to eradicate us. The ovens will be warming soon.

>helping actual legitimate asylum seekers
the UN found less than 55 are genuine asylum seekers. Similar to the UN verdict on Israel belonging to Palestinians.

5%

Good job kikebro. No symparhy for western cucks rooting for their own suicide. The unfit will perish.

>nation will expel you from their borders
you wot m8 we live in out own nation
>but countries dont want them
factually incorrect , if countries didnt want them they'd vote for parties which are against accepting them . the majority does want them
>UN
>legitimate source for any info\anything
see
>Resolution 2334 : telling a country they cant build on their own territory
>Resolution 1860 :telling a country they cant fight terrorism on their own territory
>Resolution 1322 :telling a prime minister of a country he dosnt have freedom of movement inside his own country

UN has been known to directly and indirectly support terrorism like having terrorist weapon caches and rocket launch sites hidden on US properties and pushing for importation of building material into terrorist-controlled-territories which is used to build tunnels meant for terror attacks .

Why don't we do this Sup Forums? Migrants sink their boats when they see a boat thinking it will come to help them. Why not rent a boat, pilot it near migrant ships, wait for them to sink it and after that, leave.

you must never know how brainwashing the masses works you daft motherfucker most of european countries joined the eu for the sole reason cause the goverment kept saying that russia will invade again so people joined out of fear. in my country 78% of people are against t he immigration and are waking up and against the EU aswell calling it worse than the Soviet Union. read some facts you dumb jew fucking gtfo and gas yourself already. Sieg Heil

Not policing the waters the way your people wish you to police the waters but listening to your german overlord cucks.

How to euros even live with themselves?

if that is true your country will be out of the EU and rid of all immigrants in the closes election but seeing as this has been happening for a while it makes more sense to conclude that your country wants the immigration

>wimminz and childrinz

Not disagreeing with you m8, it's just when the rest of the world (including your fellow Jews in NY) are against the notion of a nation in Israel and use the UN to point that fact out, while you don't take in poor helpless potential Doctor asylum seekers yourselves the UN might have a point.

*Stop a parasitic invasion
Fixed

Here's how it works. Human traffickers in Lybia fill a boat with dindus. Boat goes a few miles from the coast of africa. Human traffickers contact humanitarian organizations who send the so called Soros boats to pick up nogs at predetermined location. That's how the majority of niggers gets to italy.

>fuking kikes are leftist cucklords
what else is new

There's more based people in Estonia than in most EU countries bro, keep your head up.

You are an idiot if you don't see the longterm consequences for Israel if Europe and America undergo major demographic shifts. White guilt doesn't work on Asians, Blacks or Latinos; and Muslims hate you because you are in control of Islam's second most holy site.

Israel is going to become even more internationally isolated. An ethnic nationalist state with apartheid in an increasingly multicultural world.

yes we are voting to leave eu aswell the people have had enough. Before it was all good but since our country is 99% atheist we dont want religion here and on the next election we are already voting out but its being swept under the rug for other countries cause we are a small nation and would not make mass chaos. Implying that we want immigration is the most ignorant thing ever said by a jew. Estonians are one of the most racist people ive ever know. Over 70% estonians considers them selves nationalists

our people have been numbed by the 100s of years of slavery and forced ethnic cleansing we are literally afraid to stand up thinking that we are going to witness the same thing. While our kids in schools are being brainwashed by western propaganda. But as soon as things go bad i know estonians always stand up l know of one incident when the first immigrants moved here over 700 estonians gathered in the area where the muslims were supposed to be and then the goverment made big deal out of it and took the immigrants away cause the goverment thought we were going to lynch them lol

blow those niggers out of the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=uTYkcnJdDio&spfreload=10

why has this shit escalated out of control in past lets say 5 years. I dont reconize eu anymore.

>What gets me is it's literally all male niggers

WRONG

I thought this website cared about the FACTS

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/02/keith-ellison/rep-keith-ellison-correct-demographic-overview-syr/

Get fact-checked, bigot!

archive.is/sgzZ5

this. and once theyre here theyll shit out another 8 kids.

>Helping to rape
Name and ID now you faggot.

Ebola is from africans licking animal buttholes its aids niggers got from fuckung monkeys

these guys aren't syrian retard

She can't keep getting away with it!

I know, they're European now.

Wish them good luck and that they survive. But at the end of the day we already have the war on our territory. More important now would be killing mid level administrators or even better their families. Demotivate the enemie, destroy their will to live

Anonymous
X+4VhDUc
why are italians so obsessed with bringing libyans in ?

the madman!

>Demotivate the enemie, destroy their will to live

As an American armed to the proverbial teeth, and nothing better to do, can I volunteer to do this? My only request of compensation in food, maybe a couple beers, and a cot. I'll provide the ammo.

SHE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>its not Deivid ilovecockstein

DISGUSTANG