Oh SHIT. RIP OBONGO and DEEP STATE

Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ulojR
archive.is/cvqNx
archive.is/mdSre
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LARPing ahead, boys!

Checked.

Obongo is going to jail.

checked.

We must figure out who green lit her entrance to the country on an expired visa.

That will tell us who coordinated this op.

more like mcfail

Same fag, ignore

Bump, kek willing

Bumping.

I'm gonna be here all night, pointing me out does nothing.

Damn
WH user was right?
Sling shot?
Hitting Obama and Clinton at the same time?
Mann, if things keep going like this I think this timeline might be the one where McGregor beats Mayweather.

archive.is/ulojR Retweet Trump uni
archive.is/cvqNx Visa article
archive.is/mdSre Her FB

Highly doubt anything is going to happen with this. That being said if Trump can turn this around on the DNC it would be amazing. Honestly whenever things seem to stumble for him his opponents always end up taking the punch, starting to think his opponents are either morons and/or he really is playing the game on another level

$50 says McCain was the one who got it pushed through.

So you're saying you're gonna spam?

Photo she took.

I don't think anything is going to come of this, but these threads are being slid pretty hard.

Was about to say this.

>imlying these very threads aren't spam

Me thinks you are right. I is writing like a retard becuz I must be if I is agreeing wit red dot

Great digits and assembled rundown
Bump the important shit and sage the sausages

does this reach the point of treason for him?
I mean, he's done a fuckton of shady shit at this point as outright obstacles for Trump

Nah, Romney used his connects.

These threads *are* the slide, you triple hyper nigger.

Good thing she fucking facebooked the treason.

LOL

Eh maybe. I just started the new thread, and brought some of the evidence over because people were so wrapped up, they forgot the bump limit.

Honestly, smells like McCain to me.

Yea, faggot you're really "fully in our corner" like you said in the last thread you were being a morale troll in. You're damage control and you know it.

Do not get caught in the weeds. Not that it matters as the President already knows everything and this is coming to a conclusion before Halloween. This is just one piece of an elaborate conspiracy that started well before Don Jr.'s meeting.

All the pieces matter. Someone should interview Craig Murray. Funny how everyone seemingly forgot about him, isn't it?

You're really bad at your job.

>Eh maybe.

Here's the thing-when you know the things that they know, nothing happens to you. Nothing will come of any of this. All Trump can do is put them in check, there is no checkmate here. Not on his end.

Obama and Hilllary have held more sway and influence over politics and media narrative than Trump has as president. Media slanders Trump for months, Trump bitches about Clinton and Obama on twitter.

I voted for Trump, I swear, if this isn't the greatest presidency I've ever witnessed, because it should be, I'll never vote again

Digs and mccain goes down in handcuffs
Non digs and mccain shits himself in the senate chamber next week

That's fine, I do this for free!

>this weak demotivational shilling

McCain should have died in Vietnam.

WELL WELL WELL

You're about to find out that media doesn't actually sway anything anymore.

John McCain is terrified of being expelled from the Senate. He is the one facing the most legal liability from the pee pee poo poo dossier. He is the one who conspired with Buzzfeed.

nah he will serve as a living model and into the future in the history books about the dangers of commie brainwashing and manchurian candidates

But those little dino arms, he's so cute.

Is Obama scared shitless? What's going on with him?

Don't these dummies all know that their emails and phone calls and shit are all stored on NSA computers forever?

As this edges closer to RICO mixed with treason, certainly authority to investigate the conspirators and unmask them (if they contacted foreigners? ) will be granted and then trump can literally just leak their most damaging phone calls if he wants, what's another leak?

those fucking dummies built a spy machine and lost control of it, kek

I was talking about mccain though, who's never had Clinton or Obama power
for one, he's a republican. They turn on their own whenever they break their moral code.

>133333333

emergency yacht trip coming soon?

he also did Israel's dirty work with ISIS

McFaul was no longer the Ambassador to Russia after 2014? This does not make sense.

let's suck out all the air from the media by exposing CIA/sandy hook and obama's crimes to grab guns

I don't have a clue. I have no information about Obama.

he's a nexus in the cabal, that's for sure

too bad namebase's gone

>captured as a pow of zipperheads
How the fuck was he allowed to run in a position of power in the US after being compromised?

Someone called that in the last thread I think. She's been working with the Obama admin for awhile.

I don't think that's the right angle to take. No one wants to think about Sandy Hook anymore. Even if it was a false flag people don't care.

it shows how the fake news media colluded for an agenda

how the CIA is corrupt (CIA said election was hacked when it wasn't)

shows Obama was a criminal

>Even if it was a false flag people don't care.
This is exactly the attitude to take to threads like these. The politicians could literally be fucking children in front of normies, and nothing will change. You're wasting your brain power.

they've been working on harmonization with the commies for a long time, maybe he wasn't "captured" so much as he ejected to receive training and debrief them?

stranger things have happened

(((Opponents)))
Come on mate you're on a political analysis board. If you're going to wear the Celtic cross at least pretend to have some spatial awareness

Being compromised is a large enough red flag.
It really makes think. But like you said stranger things have happened.

what's the meme here?
some example of bad photoshop?
or are they claiming that the only reason someone would have their family photos poorly photoshopped is conspiracy?
Cause that stuff is pretty standard in family photography these days.

No! Do not bring up Sandy Hook! Stay focused. Keep digging. Lets routed the Deep State!

The shills are out in force now putting up the usual white/black threads. Lets get back on track. This must go viral. Bump

Motherfucking bump

Can someone make an infograph?
I have the quick rundown you need.

We've gone down one hell of a rabbit hole this last year and a half, there is no going back.

Here;
>Purpose was to justify FISA warrants on Trump Campaign

Basically,Goldstone from Fusion GPS emailed Don Jr saying someone had info about potential corruption concerning Hillary Clinton and Russia. The emails note that the information supposedly came from the Russian Government. Don Jr. meets with the person, who happens to be a Russian lawyer who has no ties to the Russian Government and somehow was able to enter the US on an expired visa. She starts talking about Russian adoption bullshit, so Don Jr. leaves and doesn't think about the meeting since it didn't amount to anything. Cue NYT trying to break a new story about Russia, with Don Jr taking the wind out their sails by releasing all of the emails. People are now trying to play armchair lawyer attempting to say that a crime was committed, except

>Lawyer wasn't affiliated with a foreign government
>The meeting didn't yield any info of value
>It isn't clear Don Jr. would even offer anything for said info
>Lawyer states she never had the info Don Jr was promised by Goldstone, showing that she may have been baited by Goldstone and Fusion GPS as well

Its also looking like this meeting may have been the pretense to try and get a FISA warrant on the Trump campaign back in June 2016

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiosor-and-curiosor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

And remember, the Russian lawyer came into the US on an expired visa somehow.

archive.is/cvqNx
>Grassley, in a letter to Secretary of Homeland Security John Kelly and Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, said US permission for the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, to travel to the United States had been set to expire on Jan. 7, 2016, and her request for an extension had been denied, Grassley's office said in a statement.

Archive of Natalia's Facebook photos
archive.is/mdSre

Archive of a retweet from Natalia calling Trump University a scam
archive.is/ulojR

Exactly. Typical shill attempt to divert the thread. This will not slide!

Checked

I suppose you're right but I just find Sandy Hook alone to be unpersuasive and boring. If it's tied into a wider narrative on alphabet agency psyops and Obama as an agent then it becomes more persuasive.

Wer du wite wimin at?

#rekt

Should mass retweet all of this to trump jr

I was thinking the same thing today when I watched their press showdown. Autistic Floyd is rationalizing and pissy. Just like Jose. Conors gonna bait him into a brawl. The brawl Floyd trained to not get into. And then the longer funky efficient Emanuel karate counter puncher is gonna do it. Rd 2 or 3. It's gonna be the second big counter punch after Floyd gets lungey.

Captured this for yah. Later usage for anyone who needs it.

No, that's not this particular situation with this lawyer girl.

Look at the shills go on this thread.

Bump this, it's important. It's happening.

Looks like shills are back on the menu boys!

Bump

Yeah but i was hoping we could add some pictures from her facebook showing how much of a PLANT this lady was.
If you can make me a compilation of her facebook pictures with really damning things i'll finish it by adding the info.

Indeed. Lets get on it boys

>If it's tied into a wider narrative on alphabet agency psyops and Obama as an agent
It's not. There you go, I saved you hours in these threads.

Just make sure you guys are saving this stuff. I'd say after this thread dies, this will get brought up again.

Is it weird that i want to facefuck her chubby mug?

Not at all, user.

What date was this? Was this in kinda a relevant time frame?

SOMEONE MAKE A COMPILATION OF THIS LADY'S FACEBOOK PICTURES.
THE MOST DAMNING ONES GOGOGOGOOGOGOGO GIVE IT TO ME.

you think she would be more careful about her social media account when involved in an international conspiracy

Your opinions mean nothing to me

During Obama's 2nd campaign. Seems he was working with Russians the whole time.