Is there a country better than US, and if there isn't, which one is the second best with good gun laws?

Is there a country better than US, and if there isn't, which one is the second best with good gun laws?

I feel extremely paranoid because of d m c a and would like to migrate.
Please halp.

Switzerland

Swiss gun laws aren't all that great imo. Czechs seem to be a little better.

switzerland or czech republic

Come to Texas and open carry like a man. I still get the cops called on me.

I'm afraid to stay in US because of DMCA, otherwise I love this country.

You're fucked wherever you go.
Might as well stay and fix your own country.

t. Australian gun owner

At the extreme risk of sounding ignorant, what does DCMA have to do with gun laws? Not even being sarcastic here, I want to know. As an aside, I want to make more white babies with Etna.

Nothing at all. I'm not in any legal trouble yet, but who knows what will happen in the future.

The reason I want a country with good gun laws is for personal beliefs/preference. The way I see it - being able to own a gun and to carry it = freedom.

Czech gun laws are some of the most liberal on the planet, but they'd still make your average gun nut bitch.
>The fuck do you mean I have to take a test to see if I can use a gun? I have fingers don't I!
>I'm only allowed to have 2 concealed firearms on my person? That's Hitler and Stalin tier rights violation.
Honestly though I think they have the best systems on the planet.
>no military service requirement
>you have to demonstrate you can safely use a gun to be able to do so
>you can get a gun as young as 16
>all shall issue
It's a pretty great system.

They just recently brought in constitutional recognition of gun rights too, which is based as fuck.

Those are radically different systems.

Guns in Switzerland are regulated to fuck and back. Gun ownership is high because of the mandatory military service.

You know what isn't high? Ammo ownership.

>The way I see it - being able to own a gun and to carry it = freedom.
Counterpoint: Literally every conscript ever. Fuck's sake there are armed child soldiers in Africa right fucking now.

Freedom stems from power. Power can stem from capacity for violence, but it does not necessarily do so.

>armed child soldiers in Africa

You can't draw from extremes like that. When I said a country with good gun laws I meant country filled and ran by people, not animals.

> (OP)
Not if the fucking EU 4th Reich faggots force the Swiss to change their gun laws.

Finland is breddy good.

That's bs. The Czech republic just expanded gun rights, why hasn't the EU blocked them?

>US is 100+ per 100 people

Whoa

>You can't draw from extremes like that.
I'm not saying guns can't be used to earn or secure freedom, but freedom does not follow from possession of a gun. I mean fuck's sake, guns were invented in China and that country has literally never known freedom.

I'm like 99% certain Switzerland isn't part of the EU.

Also they have incredibly shitty gun laws in the first place.

Really makes you think.

I asked in the other thread, but here I go again:
How many people are in trouble from DMCA notices and torrenting stuff? Makes me feel paranoid. Especially with NSA having facilities full of everyone's Internet history going back couple decades.

I see thousands of people downloading shit, are they all going to get #rekt someday as laws get harsher?

Not bad. Pretty much tied with Switzerland too.

dmca is unenforcable.

Yeah nigger. They started arresting people for downloading songs of limewire recently. You're next.

Is this true?

I wonder if the backround checks are internationally effective though. I was put in the luney bin when I was like seven and now I have to buy my guns from regular people. Can't do that in Czech I think.
Of course I've never tried a BR check, someone said I may still pass it.

Do you know how many people would be arrested? Hint: most of America.
No, but some people have been arrested for sharing on or running pirate sites. They still usually get slaps on the wrists.

serious lack of my waifu Etna in this thread. (Who is totally about guns, all day. The spear is a metaphor for muh dick. Just play D1!)

>I see thousands of people downloading shit, are they all going to get #rekt someday as laws get harsher?
No.
1. There are ways to avoid DMCA notices, torrenting is basically the least secure way to download something illegally unless you're doing it on someone else's wifi
2. Some of the alternatives don't even technically violate copyright
3. And even if you were charged with a violation, unless you were a really horrendous offender, a shitton of other people got the same letter you did and your best way to fight it is to just contest it in court. If you actually show up for your first court date, companies tend to drop the complaint because they can't actually afford to fight cases against everyone they filed complaints against. They actually use the complaints either to threaten people into stopping their torrenting or to fuck the people that DON'T show up for court because they auto-lose.
4. In the event the company complaining about your shit actually intends to follow through with the lawsuit for some insane reason, odds are very very good they violated some legal technicality in how they handled acquiring your identity or issuing all their complaints against violators at once in the first place so you can probably win anyway if you can find a decent lawyer

>and now I have to buy my guns from regular people
Being put in a loony bin at age 7 wouldn't stop you from buying guns from an FFL in the USA, m8.

The mental health regulations on guns only extend to people currently mentally compromised. Unless you are still in the loony bin or are otherwise under some sort of constant monitored care, you can buy guns.

ok sweet maybe I'll stay in the US then.

Any idea though how they can get an IP if you're behind VPN, dns included?

If they sent you an email, make sure to back up your content on external drives only, wipe it off your computer, hide externals when not in use, and don't use them with your wi-fi on if you're running windows 10.
Nothing will come of it if it's the first email, just cease your activity and get a better ISP; your current one probably ratted you out to them.
Realize that world is dead. Get yourself a high-quality ripping program and use it on redbox, if you must.
Unless you're a cheese pizza kind of guy, in which case I hope they find you and publicly execute you.

I'm still not sure what this DMCA stuff is about. Is OP Torrenting so much that he feels the need to shoot to kill? Have more Etna and calm down.

Just have more Etna. Flat is justice, I can't keep it all welled up inside.

>Any idea though how they can get an IP if you're behind VPN, dns included?
They can't. To my knowledge, literally every case ever of folks getting targeted for torrenting stemmed from their computer giving up their IP to a seed or leech. If the IP you're giving up is complete horse shit, companies can't do jack.

You have to keep in mind that companies 100% use a shotgun approach. It's only supposed to be a deterrent. They aren't out to fuck every single person that has ever stolen their shit, only convince people to maybe steal their shit less. Their number one goal is to find the most people with the least effort and only worry about those people. Throwing up a single road block between them and you is all you need to thwart them.

>that feel when I can figure out it's way past my bedtime by noticing I used thwart in a sentence.

Our gun laws aren't that bad, they only weed out those with violent criminal backgrounds or history of mental issues.

NZ has it better tho, shame about the chinks

>Aren't that bad
Confirmed for absolutely fucking retarded and/or noguns.

Post pictures of your guns.

Stop torrenting so much shit or buy VPN access. The ISPs go after people because they're using 10TB of bandwidth a month to seed Chinese cartoons. Don't be one of those people. Keep your overall data usage under 1TB a month and go through a VPN and they won't do shit.

Pakistan is a good second choice if lax gun laws is a priority.

You might also get a chance to fight in the name of Islam and kill the infedels and get a free ticket to heaven while you are at it.

>weed

Why do they have such harsh laws against weed, but Abos sniffing gasoline is absolutely OK?

The only solution is more Etna. If more girls were like her, whites wouldn't be facing extinction.

that hard to say since the gun laws are different state to state in the US.
in some states you can buy guns without a license or permit at yard sales, and carry them around with you.
in other states it hard a fuck to even get a license and you can't carry the with you.

>believing the free ticket to heaven meme

I am not going to fall for that propaganda, Ahmed. Killing a bunch of people, regardless of their religion, is not going to get anyone to heaven, if it even exists.

Nobody is going to believe you on here, try shilling for your cause somewhere else, drity mudslime.

Czech Republic for you my freind. Anything short off cal.50 mg u can legaly buy,own,use. Tbh silencers and laser dots r prohibited.

Conc.carry is mandatory by law.