youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

paktribune.com/news/Trump-to-replace-US-troops-in-Afghanistan-with-private-military-contractors-279061.html
archive.is/mdSre
cnbc.com/2017/07/11/senate-judiciary-chairman-asks-how-russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-entered-us.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vG4uyxUY9J8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Trump to replace US troops in Afghanistan with private military contractors
>Key Trump aides are exploring the possibility of replacing US troops in Afghanistan with private military contractors, the US media reported on Tuesday.
>The New York Times, which first reported the news, said that at least two top advisers of US President Donald Trump, including his son-in-law Jared Kushner, were discussing the idea with other senior members of the Trump administration.
>The report claimed that on Saturday, another top adviser, Stephen Bannon, sought out US Defence Secretary Jim Mattis at the Pentagon to try to get a hearing for their ideas.
>The US media reported that Mr Kushner and Mr Bannon had recruited the two private defence contractors to suggest plans for Afghanistan that could minimise US losses in that war-torn country.
paktribune.com/news/Trump-to-replace-US-troops-in-Afghanistan-with-private-military-contractors-279061.html

So, whats gonna happen with the Don Jr stuff?

We Rank Trumps immediate family and how much of an asset they have been for his Presidency.

Melania
Barron
Ivanka
Eric
Jr

Accurate?

I want this fake scandal to blow over already. I miss the past few weeks where Trump was actually getting shit done.

Damn. What are we going to do without his strong support for the Republican Party, his fair coverage for Republican officials, his constant defenses against the extreme leftist MSNBC network, and his undying support for President Trump.
Type F to pay respect to the man that always stuck by Donald Trump ever since he announced. He’s a loyal guy. He shall be missed.
He ended his polical career on a high note: he was able to resign without much scrutiny and was able to rid himself of a pesky intern simultaneously, salvaging his marriage that has lasted until...recently. Now, he will live happily ever after with his co-host who also quietly divorced her significant other.
Now, Liberal Joe can finally spread his wings.
(On the bright side...at least we won’t have to hear, “As a Republican” or “This is not my Republican Party. When will these spineless Republicans speak out against him!?”)

Ooh, we MGS4 now?

This is an antisemitism and racism free thread

Please respect our based black and based jewish friends who are better than us lame whites in every way

I love Kellyanne.

drumpf btfo

She's right

Hunt tyrants, not deer

>suddenly Trump isn't getting shit done because the media is throwing yet another bitch fit

Dems dug their own graves
archive.is/mdSre

Everyone is ignoring the worst part of this Don Jr media frenzy - it give the powers that be enough to pressure Paul Ryan into taking up the bill passed by the Senate to remove Trump's ability to lift Russia sanctions. If it passes the House, the have enough Senators to override a veto.

He belongs in jail.

Wow, what a shocker. Truly, this will be the end of Zlumpf's campaign...

The Obama admin is in hot water for letting her in the country and setting up this bullshit to get a FISA warrant.

cnbc.com/2017/07/11/senate-judiciary-chairman-asks-how-russian-lawyer-who-met-trump-jr-entered-us.html

The Democrats are fucked.

Well it sure as hell buries Trump's actual accomplishments if the (((scandal))) is all they ever talk about.

This has to be a mental disease

Don will most likely just have to go through some questioning.

he was probably dilating while tweeting this

Post a better Trump.

Pro-tip you little shit: not possible.

"Obama ethics lawyer"

Entrapment is illegal. Obama is the only one guilty of anything here.

So, if they get rid of Trump, do we replace him with someone even further right to get revenge?

>All the big companies for Net Neutrality
>Massive propaganda campaigns for it
>Obama shilled for it
>Retard liberals still claim its all industry lobbyists against it

The crime?

>Obama ethics lawyer
Was he on an 8 year long vacation?

I would propose an agreement to the senate and the House. That sanctions won’t be touched unless the Syria and Ukraine situations get resolved. And I would explain that I don’t want to sign a bill that limits the power of the presidency unless it’s absolutely necessary.
Making an informal agreement/commitment/setting guidelines around removal of sanctions would make the neocons and shills feel better, I’m sure.

No. We get Pence the fag hating neoCON. However that's still infinitely better than Hillary.

Jew owned companies want it (Google), goy owned companies don't want it (Verizon).

I know what side I'm on, and it aint Google.

The President still has to sign it. He won't.

Wish he'd go back to that haircut. Suits him.

Blame the punisher of /r/asianmasculinity himself. If the Senate and House were actually working on infrastructure or tax reform, that'd push this conspiracy shit off the front page.

RIP in pieces Joe, maybe he can take Bill Kristol with him

Boss, we've got intel that Skull Face might be working with the Clinton Foundation

Started a new thread for this, and brought most of the evidence over from the old one, if anyone is interested. I'll likely going to head out after this one reaches the bump limit.

Is anyone amazed both how much the media is pushing the Russia narrative and how absolutely zero normies care about it?

I work in an office that doesn't generally like Trump, but they don't care about any of this Russia stuff at all.

RACISM: The picture

COOK THE RICE
PAY THE PRICE

> Obama
> Ethics

I said OVERRIDE A VETO. Something like 85 Senators voted yes. The only hope is it not coming up for a vote. A veto attempt would look bad anyway.

What did he have to do with all this?

>cause if you say it enough times, it becomes true

*independents vote for Trump in 2020
"This is not my independent party! I'm a Democrat now!"

That's a cute deer. Do you have a hatless version?

He got MKULTRAed

the Russia allegations are the biggest smoke and mirrors distraction the media has ever pulled out of the rug on a politician in a long time

it's kind of laughable it's carried on for this long without producing anything of note

yes, in all likelihood Russia was involved in swaying the election to Trump by being the source of the wikileaks dumps. Intelligence won't directly confirm HOW Russia influenced the election but being the source behind the wikileaks dumps (DNC, Podesta) is the most likely.

That said, Trump had the entire fucking, multi-billion dollar mainstream media against him from day one. Every major news aggregate from the washington post, times, etc. was pulling stuff out of the woodwork to see if they could slam Trump on his history - the pussy tape and suggesting he molested a 13-year old come to mind. Now you flick on the news and all you read about is how Trump misspelled a word, shook someone's hand funny, or served himself two scoops of ice cream rather than one. LMAO. Is this what the world has come to? Is this fucking news? How about instead of attacking Trump on entirely trivial, innocuous matters like his appearance or idiosyncrasies, attack him on something substantial, like his policy.

I think Trump has displayed a considerable amount of restraint with the media. He attends these diplomatic conventions with other world leaders and some of these heads of state refuse to pay him even the smallest amount of respect, let alone the respect that his title deserves. Somehow though he's the bad guy in all of this despite being ridiculed by people he's only just met.

Politics has become overly emotional. There is no more room for rational discourse in the country (Canada included) anymore. People refuse to be intellectually honest with themselves.

Pocket vetos are a thing.

>(Sarah, audio only)
>(Sarah, audio only)
>(Mark Short, audio only)

thisisfine.jpg

Neocons are a disaster. Any leeway given to them will destroy the GOP again.

You saw that fucker on Tucker. He's not unique among neocons at all, he's just more loudspoken than they are right now.

Realistically though how can the Ukraine situation be resolved? Russia appears to be in the right on this, but Ukraine is being stubborn and has the West backing them up.

>Chelsea "Turn my outie into an innie" Manning
>Mentally ill trans homo

Pick two. He'll, pick three I'm feeling generous.

What was offered? Wasn’t it something regarding information concerning criminality on the behalf of Clinton or the DNC? Why can’t we accept information about crimes committed against our country?
Why is everyone ignoring that it’s not a proposal to share info that would embarrass or undermine Clinton to the voters, but what was “proposed” was something that could put Democrats behind bars.
Who would object to that? A crime is a crime is a crime. Who cares where the info came from?

>that fucker on Tucker

What a fucking whiny leaf.

Remember when the defenders of POTUS didn't sound like spoiled infants?

Appologize

>by being the source of the wikileaks dumps
This isn't likely at all
DNC was an internal leak, and podesta got phished

By spending more time smashing gook cunt than passing meaningful legislation promoting Trump's agenda. Kate's Law is literally just sitting there waiting for the Senate to vote on it.

McCain is like a cockroach.

I'll trade you for more Satyrs

Who saved this guy from Nam?

It's not a real nothingburger till this ghoul and his butt-buddy graham chime in

nice rebuttal

I liked the part where there was a sound argument behind what was only an insult

Russia is in the wrong and they will give up or the current regime will be toppled for their folly. End of story.

Ukraine gave up nuclear fucking weapons on the promise of territorial integrity. You don't go back on that. That's playing with fire, except instead of fire, you have nuclear holocaust and the end of human life.

Does anyone have the original video of Golstone singing? This is fucking nuts.

@11:13 youtube.com/watch?v=vG4uyxUY9J8

Who's side is he on anyways?

I would not be surprised if this old fuck is part of this. McCain needs to be shot

Jr > Eric

Another shoe just fell?

Is that some old boomer saying I've never heard before?

Honestly who should succeed Trump out of his family?

>That said, Trump had the entire fucking, multi-billion dollar mainstream media against him from day one
They published a dossier with Sup Forums piss hooker fanfiction in it, I'd say it's incredible restraint that nobody got black bagged. Really there's a reason the average Russian doesn't give a fuck when a journalist gets "disappeared" and if these people keep this up I think the American public will get there faster than they'd expect. Of course Trump probably wouldn't do that, but who can say how his successors will feel?

Another useless swamp monster.

Daily reminder to support Net Neutrality. Let's save the internet guys! Corporations!

I'll never forgive Arizona for re-electing this fossil.

I wish someone would Venus Williams this cocksucker.

This always makes me think of Streets of Rage.

Fortunately you're just a leaf, therefore fuck off.

You know people did actually get black bagged. In russia.

That's how we know it was all a Sup Forums fabrication, because you know, putin regularly dissapears people because of shit he sees on Sup Forums.

He went a lot further than that.

((You))

Watched the rerun of Special Report and now I'm nervous about Jr and what it can mean for the administration.

see

Manlet detected

The (((net neutrality))) shills are back.

Why don't they want America to be great again?

Can we please resurrect Goldwater?

Crimea is 90%+ ethnic Russian and their only year round port. It'd be like if the U.S. let the Panama Canal fall under control of a hostile government. Impossible to allow to happen.

Sure thing.

Barron.

TALKING TO RUSSIANS IS ILLEGAL

I still can't believe we could've had this guy for president. I think I'd'vepreferred Obama.

>putin regularly dissapears people because of shit he sees on Sup Forums.
If a national media outlet publishes it as fact yeah I could see him getting a little miffed about it. Fuck journalists, at best they're vultures and at worst they're traitors.

>Mr Kushner and Mr Bannon

so the reports of tensions and infighting were fake news? Knew it.

What part of "nuclear holocaust" is hard for you to understand?

oh right you antisemitic fucks think it was a (((hoax)))

No.

He's why black people stopped voting Republican.

/ourgirl/ until we see how this fake news, net neutrality narratives conclude

The guy was blackbagged in December, genius.