Why are cops so racist?

Why are cops so racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/florida-governor-replaces-markeith-loyd-prosecutor-over-death-penalty-protest-n734551
youtube.com/watch?v=uufeEhq25rc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are niggers so criminal?

The windows being really dark is a valid reason to pull over a car.

No reason is enough of a reason to pull someone over.

But considering the offending rates of blacks, it makes MOST sense to pull people over " for being black".

>Ma'am you were going BLACKED in a white only zone, maybe next time don't have your car leaking purple drank and thowing water melon grinds out your window you Kool aid lipped coon

FUCK this monkey whore.

It is public knowledge that Soros funded her campaign in Orlando, look it up.

This is the same nigger bitch who had all cases with the potential of the death penalty being handed down REMOVED from her desk and given to another DA because shr doesn't believe in the death penalty.

This year, a nigger in Florida killed a cop, and his pregnant girlfriend. That man's case landed on her desk, and she said she would not pursue the death penalty.

google.com/amp/www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/amp/florida-governor-replaces-markeith-loyd-prosecutor-over-death-penalty-protest-n734551

Nothing worse than a nigger who's transcended nigger society, yet clings so tightly to nigger identity. Bitch if your windows are so fucking tinted, how can they tell you're a nigger? They fucking can't.

>windows too dark
>claiming the officers could see through it
Hmm. I have police grade tint on my windows, but that won't go unnoticed in many areas. It's not legal to have too dark of a tint in most states.

They have tint laws I assume. there's your reason.

Tinted windows are illegal in parts of Florida, if I recall correctly.

>watermelon grinds
>grinds

Yup, too dark of tint on your front windows will get you cited. Here in California front window can't block over 30% of light, at least when i got my car tinted years ago. It looks like in Florida front windows most allow above 28% of light.

The entire state allows 28% on the front side windows and 15% on the rear and rear side windows.

Good. I'm against the death penalty.

Glad you're so buttflustered about it you white trash piece of shit. :)

wish it was still like this

The police both racially profile people and economically profile people.

If you drive an inexpensive car they're going to want to search it.

Some rich guy in a lambo they don't give a fuck. They know he can afford adequate legal representation.

The police in America are shitheads, and normal people dislike them. Sup Forums is full of white trash right-wingers with a hard-on for any form of authoritarianism.

Don't give a fuck what you guys on here think, you're a bunch of faggots.

Overly dark window tinting will get your car defected where I live. I'm sure mericunts have a similar rule.

Because their profession is preventing crime.

I honestly don't know if mine are legal in souther Nevada, but who the hell cares. It's so hot you're better off paying a reduced ticket than baking. My first summer in the desert my prescription sunglasses baked and warped (the lenses) in the heat

I posted what's legal in Florida along with a picture of how dark LEGAL tint is. Spoiler alert: legal tint in Florida is pretty fucking dark.

youtube.com/watch?v=uufeEhq25rc
Do you recognize yourself in this video?

That is a valid reason, I've been pulled over for tint and I'm white as fuck, and live in a white part of town.

>windows were dark
>cops somehow saw that the driver was black

i'm no ace detective but something seems strange here

But how did her tinting compare to the legal limit? I'm sure the police are well within their right to pull someone over to have a look if they suspect it might be too dark.

Cops often operate on hunches and instincts. It's part of investigative mentality and being pulled over doesn't necessarily mean you've committed a crime. Your vehicle may roughly match the description given by eye witnesses regarding a crime. Pulling you over, talking to you, seeing or hearing anything suspicious may help stop that case from going cold. Being black and being pulled over doesn't mean it's because you're black. Only a dumb person who poorly understands what law enforcement does would think that.

If they aren't comitting a crime or doing anything wrong, why pull them over?

>US police need probable cause to pull a car over

Faggots

States all have varying laws on window tint. How much, which windows etc. They even have a device that tests it. But you won't hardly get pulled over for it outside the beltway.

It like hoodies. Ski masks. Panty hose over the face. Burlap hoods.

Criminals don't want you to see their face. Why do you think knights lifted their visors in greeting?

Dark tint is a possible crime depending on how dark they turn out to be. There is probably more to this story like she made a shitty lane change and has no idea of the danger she caused to this day.

They dun' goofed. They should have said "because I can pull you over at any time without specifying the reason, because that's my fucking job so shut up you fucking ape or I'm gonna shoot you".

Why do you fags explain yourselves (I'm talking to Amerifags in general). I mean, I noticed a pattern here. Most of the time you get accused of muh racism or something, you start explaining yourself. WHY? Don't.

It's your job to pull people over.
It's your right to oppose a political agenda.
It's your duty to report suspicious behavior.

Jesus fuck, wtf.

If it came stock from the manufacture then you are in the clear. If you added it yourself then they can cite you if your state has a law regarding tinting. Honestly I dislike the law but the cops are only doing what they are able to cite drivers for, the cops should go after real crimes but that's for another discussion.

Because we don't live in some 3rd world hellhole and people have some semblance of "rights"

To be fair, over here we have more issues with hatebeards. The black Suriname guys are generally well integrated, hard working nice guys.

So probably more of an environmental and cultural issue.

And so do we, but we don't lose our shit when cops pull us over for routine control. Not that it happens often, I myself was pulled for routine control once.

The bitch in the OP got pulled over once and she chimps out and says it's muh raycism, because that's libs' rhetoric. The policemen should have ignored it and continued to do their fucking job, and if she resisted, they should have arrested her. That's how it should work.

I've seen the video
This headline is a straight up lie
They ran the tags and it came back empty
Fuck Shaun White boy King and his bullshit click bait nigger shit

>live in texas
>window tint fine for years
>last inspection I had to spend $70 to get it changed to a shitty lighter tint or they wouldn't pass me

wtf is a "tint measure"

can americans not have windows that are too tinted?

Land of the Free!

I've driven in other states in extended periods with the police grade tint, and so far no one has cared. It seems like something that is an excuse to pull you over, not because "das racis", but because it's more concrete than "bad lane change" or "shitty driving".
You're delving deep into the American psyche here. They likely did nothing wrong but have been bombarded with police correctness so hard that they fear the loss of their jobs and thus careers. I get legitimately nervous about nigs, in my neighborhood, retaliating against me/my home over getting them to behave (as in get the homeowner association involved or anything that makes them feel scorned. No worries, I'm a proper burger with guns, ammo, and other weapons, but I'd prefer not deal with that at all. Non-Americans who didn't grow up around blacks generally have no idea how hard a black will "chimp out". Anyway no politician aside from Trump kill PC mode and go natural.

Around blacks, never relax.
Around whites, bound to be kikes.

Cops are racist by enhanced intuitive discrimination evolved from a lifetime of subjection to the kikes' rule of "they all da reel innocents" and seeing the opposite unfold at your personal risk.

Cops hate everybody, and would abuse us all if they could - they just know they can get away with fucking some people over more that others.

So does the UK retard. You need to allow 70% of light to pass through in Bongistan. This is way higher than most states here.

user every american knows that general niggerdom has been chipping away at our freedoms since emancipation. sadly, as the europeans will soon realize, its just the price of doing business

turn off your proxy

Cops aren't needed. They're sole purpose is to hurt people of color, always.

Why are niggers almost all too stupid to be state attorneys?

It is completely within their purview to do random stops. If you don't like it that's another story but to say they did wrong under the current legal system is asinine.

>police racially profiled someone they couldn't see trough the tinted windows
>also implying that there is anything wrong with racial profiling

People like you are why I SUPPORT the death penalty.

Having illegally tinted windows is just as much a reason for pulling somebody over as an equipment violation. Simple as that, she just happened to be black.

>Caucasian Cusine
Is it white people only food? No ma'am we are a Georgian restaurant? Georgia, the most racist state in the US. Lots of Russians in here for some reason

user I live in Florida and that is not enough. If you don't have illegal tint your car is going to burn up. Prob 60% of Florida drivers of not more has illegal tint. The cops just use it to meet quotas, I was pulled over before and got a ticket for my car by a state trooper. Yet when I got a new car with the same kind of tint sheriff's just pass me not prob.

It all depends on where you are and who pulls you over. I got a ticket from a nigger cop btw.

>Why are cops so racist?

Because they would have entered a different career
if they weren't so butt-hurt.

New Mexico desert dude here.

You're full of shit.
You don't get tinted windows to prevent your car from getting "burn up."

It's for cool looks desu and a slight sun shade