MAKE NEWS REAL AGAIN

Someone post the version with the jew being shot saying "guns were made illegal", pls.

This is in an alley of one of the wealthiest streets in the wealthiest neighborhood on the north side of Chicago.

that's pretty sweet you fuckin meme lord.

Is this what's under that CNN logo?

Hey man I was in the thread when you were considering this. Awesome user, great work.

haha that's fucking awesome

yes

I thought this is banksy work at first

because it's black, sprayed stencil? you dum?

OY VEY

I cant tell if thats a ski mask or nig lips

Close enough, ty.

6,000,000% yes

OY VEY

lincoln park?

Gold Coast

why arent we neutralizing them simply by pulling our funding of Israel. its literally that easy.

Banksy ain't got shit on user.

how do you pull funding from the people that lent your nation the funding in the first place?

Trump has to break the system down in the first term. 2nd term is gonna be the real Shoah

that would require a complete overthrow of the government, which IS possible, but not something that can be discussed online. Funding is only one part of it. Next we have to "physically remove" jews from our media, schools, all rabbis and synagogues, and the destruction of the fed reserve. Then there is the rest of the jews....... its not impossible, it just needs to be planned offline :)

easy dude. don't be talking about overthrowing government. we don't need NSA looking at this thread and identifying Banksy user

I WANT TOTAL WAR
the NSA knows where everyone's missing socks are located. also freedom of speech you fake american

Doing the lords work user.