Check out this BASED MONGREL white

Check out this BASED MONGREL white

nationalist girl Lauren Southern

She's fucking based

Don't be racist, there's nothing wrong with being a

mongrel, they can be white nationalists to

itt butt mad mulatto/jew being a flagot.

P O O E D

>believing the

she's so qt her voice just adds to the qt

anything below 1% is genetic noise

Anyone else think her mouth moves funny when she talks? I bet her mouth looks funny when she gives head.

super low quality D&C post.

feel bad.

sage of course

>Poo-in-loo
>Northern Europe
>Southern Europe
>British Isles
>Polynesia

How the fuck did she even become this particular mongrel mix

>10% iberian
yeahno
i got 0.5% iberian and strongly considering an hero

t. nigger great great great mother

The poo and polynesian parts are just noise since they are below 1%. Even 23&me confirms this.
The rest mix of british and northern Europe is not strage, considering she's from denmark and danes invaded Britain. The southern Europe part is still weird, unless it's a recent ancestor

Strange face shape too. Chalk it up to her trace shitskin genes.

>tfw Europe is going to be like this in a few generations if we don't stop it

Wrong. Read on the website who produces the tests. If it was 1% than you'd be right, but since it's below that threshold, it's extremely likely to be a misreading

>white nationalist woman
>not pregnant

HEY ISNT WHITE GENOCIDE AWFUL? LET ME MAKE WORTHLESS VIDEOS ABOUT IT FOR MALE ATTENTION INSTEAD OF JUST POOPING OUT SOME WHITE BABIES

How the fuck do you faggots see these results? Can anyone link?

It's not a misreading, it's old fashioned Dixieland degeneracy
Won't happen ever right?

You have to pay them shekels to do the test. And there's already been cases were DNA was sold to third parties

If they actually end up "white"...

All memes aside they're always going to have that trace shitskin blood in them, her bloodline was tainted long ago.

I meant that in the chart that you posted, only mutts with 1% or higher nigger blood are counted, because less than that it's likely to be a misreading of the machines who analyse the DNA sample.

I'm a white euro mutt though.

She must be an n-gage girl cause shes totally side-talkin

Not nearly enough African and Central/South African flags in that final panel to be accurate. And being a mutt with no single identity to stand behind is not a strength.

I want to nut on Lauren's face

average "white" American

I wonder how many americans are actually white. Most people who post their dnas always have like 10% nigger 10% native american 10% asian admixture

>posting in a shareblue divide and conquer thread

Character assassination is when you try to make a person irrelevant because you destroyed the perception of their personality. You try to make it so nobody likes them anymore, so nobody listens to them anymore. You do it when you see that person as a threat.

You can spot it when there's clear spam about a certain person, and asking who benefits from that spam. e.g. Sup Forums doesn't benefit from abandoning Lauren Southern. She is starting thousands of normies down the redpill path.

Shareblue/antifa does benefit. This is a shareblue character assassination attempt, using stuff they think will get Sup Forums to hate her. Lying about her being jewish is one way. Calling her a slut/racemixer is another. Calling her a coward or weakling is another. etc. etc.

It's to shareblue's benefit if every alt-light and alt-right personality gets entirely discredited so Sup Forums no longer has any big voices on their side, and normies stop getting redpilled, which is why they do it.

You cunts are here to try to neutralize Sup Forums and the other places you brigade before the 2018 and 2020 elections with your retarded divide and conquer tactics.

All that means is that nationalism is going mainstream, something that should be encouraged at all levels, and it also means you commie pieces of shit are losing bigger than shit.

Die in a fire.