Is this correct, Americans

Does Trump have nothing to offer?

>shill

DO NOT RESPOND

If Trump would actually stop paying for the shit he said he would and cut off aid to other countries we would be able to see.

Oh come on, folks. Every US president since Woodrow Wilson had something to offer to Europe. Why did it stop now?

At least it's nothing. Europe is a liability at this point.

Don't call us if Putin invades your countries

>Don't call us if Putin invades your countries
Why should we? I for one look forward to Putin stopping illegal immigration and implement laws outlawing degeneracy.

Yeah lets pull all our troops out of Eurasia

>Fred Kaplan
>Kaplan

wew lad I hope pol isnt losing its touch

>implying beign under Russian control would be worse than what we have now
I for one welcome our Russian overlords

He knows shit is about to pop off in Western Europe, he's backing away.

I'm pretty sure that the US supports the V4 and the three seas initiative.
EU sure acts like Germany and France are the only ones that exist in Europe, that everyone else are just colonies.
Fuck western "europe".

recycled headline. gamers are dead, journolist, etc..
we know your tricks

Because all the US has left is AIDS.

Touche

You should visit Russia.

see

Probably because Europe is busy destroying the Western world.

If that were the case you guys would be importing us by the boatload.

Well if they insist, let's cut costs and pull out of Europe. Let them pay for their own defense.

only if the USA stops existing

we offer you a chance to uncuck yourselves. If you won't then go the way of the rest of africa.

All those women and children.

They are angry he only wants to Make America Great Again and not their country. WTF, they already knew he wasn't a globalist.

We'd gladly help them if he started with Romania.

He doesn't want to be the leader of the Western world. He wants to lead America.

also sage

>implying you were going to stop him in the first place

>journalist publishes this headline
>europe continues to rely on the military presence of the US
>mfw

/thread

yep
the thing the journalist doesn't realize is that leading america and leading the west are the same thing because america is the leader of the west

>mfw

Trump comes not to give hand outs to the rest of the west, he comes to take.

Because the EU owes US

More like he has no interest with puting up with German EU-beraucrat antics.

Why do you think he supports the 3-seas group?
It's because he knows the EU is falling appart and the ones that are preparing for it are worth making deals with.

>

>nothing to offer Europe
>western world

News Flash: Trump doesn't give a fucking shit about the self destructive, self hating "west"

>Trump doesn't give a fucking shit about the self destructive, self hating "west"

He should. We will talk trash on Twitter about him, unless he provides some kind of offering. In Arabic culture, offerings of gifts are a sign of respect and friendship. Can be anything from a camel, a Ford Mustang to your daughters.

He has a lot of nukes.

Well, pooles are glad to suck him off.

Don't be jelly. It could be you next time, if you play your cards right.

>Does Trump have nothing to offer?

I think it is great he stopped using US taxpayers money to fund sjw abortion lobbyists here via the state department. For that alone I say God Bless President Trump.

>In Arabic culture, offerings of gifts are a sign of respect and friendship.

how about some bacon, iowa makes great bacon.

sage

>offering
America funds your damn defense via NATO, what else do you want? You're the dependent partner on the relationship, not the US.

The US just struck deals to send oil and natural gas all over Europe.....

trump will offer and deliver pain and suffering. that is, if they don't commit suicide by nigger too quickly.

There is plenty the US and Europe have to offer each other, don't listen to this nonsense that says otherwise. By chance, who published this article? It wouldn't happen to be a Jew from a shitty "news" outlet would it?

Fred Kaplan is a retard.
The USA is a huge trade partner and provides a lot of security for Europe, not just in the form of military, but also in the form of intelligence.
I bet most of the terrorist attacks that were foiled in Germany were foiled because the US agencies told the German ones.
And that is only what immediately comes to mind.

We should ban European cars from America to be honest.

other than empty platitudes and golf courses he doesn't have shit for yall, yeah.

What is America First for 200?

You say that.. but have you ever really fucked off a woman? I mean they are capable of things that no sane man would even consider. And lord help you if they are on the rag.. they may well launch a nuke because you left a cup in the sink.... just saying!

How about protection?