GUYS WE SAFE NOW FUCK NKOREA

thadd missile defense system be wildin

clapsnews.com/2017/07/12/watch-us-thaad-missile-defense-system-shoots-down-its-target/

Other urls found in this thread:

heritage.org/sites/default/files/~/media/infographics/2015/06/bg3024/bg-thaad-map-2-china-missiles-us-825.jpg
cnn.com/2016/03/24/politics/north-korea-miniaturized-nuclear-warhead/index.html
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/24/world/asia/north-korea-propaganda-photo.html
popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/news/a19855/north-korea-unveils-miniaturized-nuclear-warhead/
cnn
archive.is/fyQfR
nytimes
archive.is/GrIXl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Welp things have gotten more interesting. What will the new countermeasure be for this, if the country can even afford it (theoretically)?

the radar's range and the range that the rockets and shoot missles are two different things, korea is safe, not US, plus the shroud system in the Norks ICBM's can haved decoys to make our intercept missiles kaput. only takes one icbm to be missed

same poster here, this shows you what I mean.

heritage.org/sites/default/files/~/media/infographics/2015/06/bg3024/bg-thaad-map-2-china-missiles-us-825.jpg

plus no way to defend from the 1940s technology o the norks, them ww2 old time artiliarys can't not be stoped and WILL fuck some shit up in S nork land

yep.
worried about GMD vs ICBMs

icbm is what US should worry about, if trump gets a second term for sure expect some conflict, if hes only has one term maybe expect one, im sure IRAN will help them build Icbm's even faster. Russia could maybe but idk. putin loves to fuck US shit up, but even he might have limits

That fucking thing certainly turns a lot faster out of the tube than anything else I've ever seen before. Cool.

high altitude EMP explosion is the most deadly thing desu

does this defense system protect from that?

Stealth missliles.

>shroud system
That's really old tech.

doesn't matter, don't think they will be able to fit more than one nuke on each icbm, but they can use it to fit decoys. I mean US was or is still using some old computer technology to power its systems. What is your point?

get

My point is North Korea doesn't even have a verifiable re-entry system. A shroud in itself is a nonissue. Payload shrouds are failure prone and from the looks of it the Norks have a few more years to go.

So we've been paying for Israel's missile defense system and didn't have one of our own?

so few years to go, yea within trumps prezidency, he has a chance to royally fuck it up. US will keep doing drills, norks will keep testing and building, besides verifiable doesn't mean they do or don't we just don't know and the fog of war can be a deadly thing.

They do not have a warhead that is functional, their ICBM capabilities are nothing but a misnomer. I wouldn't interchange our military acumen of past 10 years with Trump's presidency they do not follow each other in that regard.

also china doesn't want US to do drills, but trump instead doing it, china and us teaming up to stop the norks is going to back fire royally.

trumpy has a legal right to fire nukes, the person who has to agree is legally obligated. There been a few bills attempted to be created or passed to prevent or limit presidents authorization to launch nukes. Also look at the times the Russian's or the US almost nukes each other over false alarms, but hte president's of each nation used the gut or brain within minutes of decided what to do. haha no US is fucked.

yet but they have progressed faster than we thought they could and also I am talking about within trumps term not this year.

stupid to worry now, worry in 3 - 8 years

plus yes US will rape them badly, but norks could get a few nics in with ICBM's like on Hiroshima or Nagasaki scale nothing on a bravo or Russian warhead scale, but still enough to kill tons of people

>public display

I'm guessing you don't fully understand how the military and its technological developments function in terms of the public eye.

This is the equivalent of an air show, a display to reassure the populace, without having to show the players your best cards.

The sanctions the US have installed and general global security wouldn't allow it. There would be a decapitation strike as soon as the sensors got wind. Not to mention they like to arbiter their launches in step with their national clarion call. They have no means for a surgical strike and the only duress is theoretical hindsight. I mean US cabinet may be bad at espionage at this point in time for the cameras but to think that we don't have an eye in the clouds is a bit naive.

I agree the norks won't be able to surgically strike the US, but they don't need to aim with a nuke, all it has to do is hit the mainland. I am sure any nork nuke won't hit it's intended target. Kim knows he won't win but you corner anyone the will at least try to get some blows in before they go.

also the US isn't just bad at epionage, have you forgotten all the middle east countries we have no business being in, MEH WEAPONS OF MASS DESCRUCTION IN IRAQ, the united states won't act till its to late, and frankly this is a problem past presidents had to solve, its really to late with a retard at the helm.

That wasn't espionage that was full on invasion. There is a distinction and we are really good at playing dumb.

yea full invasion over bad info, not only that bush was warned about osama and didn't do shit. no we don't play dumb we are dumb.

>lil kim bout to have his beta ICBMs knocked out of the sky by our alpha chad missiles.

Feels good man.

What do you think would happen if top Korea tried to nuke the u.s and accidentally hit canada? Do you think we would retaliate?

i was going to go on a trip to japan next month should i be worried Sup Forums

Not viable for a multitude of reasons with current technology

anyway US has the best military, but not the best of everything. Russia has the best Nukes, maybe espionage too, you forget during wwII russian spies help allow Russia to build nukes

Hubris,
The US wars since Vietnam have been a joke.

US will win a Nork war, but there will be carnage

A missile attack from North Korea was never the actual threat, user.
The situation is such that the only real threat North Korea poses is a massive battery attack against south Korea.
Missile defense systems are more than capable of handling 1 or 2 ICBMs (especially non-threatening since NK lacks the capacity to miniaturize nuclear warheads so these would be simple missile payloads)

However, any act that necessitates actually using the missile defense systems is an act of open war. This is the real reason shit would hit the fan if they launch anything of substance.

Who's to say that that information was ever the whole story? Remember as an Empire/Republic conquest is still salient for the basal survival of the idea of the aforementioned ideology. Especially a republic that flourishes from the industrial military complex. Everything is not what is seems.

think russia was working on super sonic nukes that would make any future USA anti nuke tech pointless. Norks would never get that though within 5 - 10 years, even 20

but kim would win if you did

You would fire back Syrup and Drake records.

1) 75 dollar drone smuggled in strapped with explosives cripples THAAD.

2) Nukes are launched as per usual.

What makes you think that THADD isn't reinforced with radar/ recon and SAM's?

um they haven't minitized their nukes? these are old stories too. Again we don't even fucking know if they did or not. Why you think trump is freaked out about the norks

cnn.com/2016/03/24/politics/north-korea-miniaturized-nuclear-warhead/index.html

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/02/24/world/asia/north-korea-propaganda-photo.html

popularmechanics.com/military/weapons/news/a19855/north-korea-unveils-miniaturized-nuclear-warhead/

Here's the archive

>cnn com/2016/03/24/politics/north-korea-miniaturized-nuclear-warhead/index.html
archive.is/fyQfR
>nytimes com/interactive/2017/02/24/world/asia/north-korea-propaganda-photo.html
archive.is/GrIXl

This isn't evidenced for however so you are just speculating.

Targetting satelites would detect any nuclear launch on the planet.

Plus NATO has anti nuclear devices that can shut down the atoms.

yes i am, its not evidence, pol bro is saying they have mintized, however we don't even know if they have plus it is possible they did. Only US intel alphabet orgs probably know for now

Danke, Norway.

But how does it stack up against the CHAAD missile defense system?

detecting a bullet isn't the same as shooting it down. The US has failed ICBM intercept tests before also.

and NATO doesn't have anti nuclear devices.

I'm sure there is some perfunctory acknowledgment of the "means' but none of that is of any salience if can't ever get past the Sea of Japan. They would need to test their full yield in open air regardless of the test - ban. Then you would still only have an inkling because there would be a massive retaliation. In Reality, it's just a checkmate issue to garner them international attention for more sanctions to feed their populace. Actually executing in any form would be suicide.

there was people in japan's military that said the same thing about bombing pearl habor. awaking a sleeping giant. They ended up being right. It being suicidal prevent it from happening. I am sure some German officers said the same thing about invading Russia. History sadly repeats itself. a russia or china nuke war would be suicidal, a nork and US war would just be bloody big difference.

people also said there would never be a ww2 after ww1, hahaha how did that turn out, besides there are cycles of major wars and earth is due for one. think its like 60 - 90 years or something. just like how the stock market will crash

What?

An ICBM warhead is doing north of 7000mph

This isn't cyclic this is going to be something that's never happened before. Which probably nothing will come off. It's way too lofty in the grand scheme of global interests.

you shoot ICBMs down before re-entry, preferably as soon as possible. best chance of shooting it down if it's leaving the atmosphere hypersonic is with lasers, and the tech isn't to the point they could pull that, that we know of yet anyways
once it's re-entered and on approach its too late, you're fucked. try and keep up, nerdfag

never try to out chad a chad

The only way to defeat Chad, is to become Chad

STAR WARS!

REAGAN WAS RIGHT!

and all you had to do was develop an extremely expensive missile defense systme that doesnt work to be safe from a country that is much poorer than most african nations and has no strategic reason to attack anyone.

well done

Welcome to the Republic. We will have no mercy on you.

>Clapsnews
>claps

EL OH EL