Donald Trump Jr...

Donald Trump Jr. gets an email indicating a Russian lawyer wants to meet with him and provide compromising information to the Trump campaign provided by the Russian government that could hurt Hillary Clinton. DJT Jr., Kushner and Manafort all agree and attend the meeting. Turns out, according to them, the Russian didn’t actually have said information. The Trump campaign spins this as ‘nothing to see here – no collusion occurred because the Russian didn’t have any information to collude with’. No crime, move along.

Let’s make another comparison:

Bob meets a 14-year old on Craigslist and agrees to meet them for sex at the Shady Inn Motel. Bob arrives at the motel and is greeted by police and is promptly arrested. Bob feels he did nothing wrong because he never engaged in sex with a 14-year old. Bob is wrong, convicted of attempting to engage in sex with a minor, serves some time in prison and will have to register as a sex offender for the balance of his life.

Moral: It doesn’t matter if your co-conspirator failed to come through with the goods – you participated in the conspiracy.

My note to Trump Jr. - don’t be like Bob. Oh wait, too late for that. Don’t worry Donnie, you’ll look fine in an orange jumpsuit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>accepting information regarding criminal activity of your political opponent from a foreign government
TREASON
>accepting millions of dollars from several foreign governments to destroy your political opponent, while working with the foreign owned NYT to craft hit pieces on him.
no problem.

Deflection much?

Separate trials, impeach both.
Will you agree with me or also deflect?

Impeach Clinton and Obama,
Also
Impeach Trump jr

That sounds fair right?

Can someone explain to me why this is illegal?

The campaigns can't recieve help from other countries

wew that level of deflection is black lives matter tier

>Impeach Trump jr
>implying he has anything to do with the govt right now

It's not, it's a (((setup))).

Ah I see.

I'm sure Hillary got help from foreign media constantly bagging on Trump.

Maybe they should both be locked up.

difference between Trump Jr and the other two is that Trump Jr was getting provided information while Clinton and Obama leaked classified information. So no.

I don't understand. Hillary got help from the Ukrainian government and paid a British spy who used Russian informants to create the Steele Dossier, which the media had no problem with.

>I don't understand

It's not complicated, they've admitted it freely:

youtube.com/watch?v=zOg7gBB6dFI

keep on dreaming, he is and will for the next years be, your president.

are you shills getting payed per nothingburger?

I don't understand
was this the company that hilary sold our uranium to.

These Rothschild satanic child sacrificing ADRENOCHROME PRODUCING fuckers.

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

DT Jr will be so transparent he will run in 2024 good job libshits

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/07/11/curiousor-and-curiousor-natalia-veselnitskaya-pictured-with-obama-officals-in-dc-on-june-14th-2016/

Now it is discovered via video and images, that only 5 days later, June 14th 2016, Ms. Veselnitskaya was a guest of former Obama administration Russian Ambassador Michael McFaul in Washington DC for a House of Representatives hearing on U.S. Policy Toward Putin’s Russia. [Video HERE – and Video HERE]

Checked and kek'd.

Fucking slide threads about nothing. We need to bring back pizza gate and all of the other threads focusing on the corruption that is the Clinton web. Those actually had some merit to them and proved that the entire DNC is corrupt to the bone.

I just hope the people talking about this realize that this is going to go nowhere, just like it always has

I mean really, you'd be delusional to think otherwise

This was leaked by 45's administration. Ultimately a nothingburger to distract. Pizza party coming soon.

(Clinton steals billions from Haiti, one of the poorest nations in the world, after a devastating earthquake, cheats her opponent out of his nomination, is given debate questions ahead of time, staff is given NYT articles to edit, receives millions in campaign donations from Americas enemies, deletes 30,000 classified emails on a unencrypted sever at her house, media tries to cover up everything for her. "I'm with her!" "First Female prez ever!"

Trumps son talks to a Russian attorney who says she has dirt on Clinton, nothing comes of it. IMPEACH!!!!

Give me a break who is committing the real crimes here?

Steele Dossier was started by Republicans and then kept going by Democrats, not Hilary or her campaign. Clinton is an evil bitch but, she's not as stupid as Jr to let herself get tied to it

>those autistic, dull cow eyes

>she's not stupid enough to

Don't give her too much credit. She just ran inarguably the worst campaign in modern history.

You have the story on that backwards anyway. Hillary's team paid for the Dossier and then leaked it to McCain, who gave it to the CIA.

>bob is contacted by a 14 year old girl that says she has been fucking a man he knows
>he arranges a meeting so that he can help have this man arrested
>he is accused of fucking this 14 year old by that man
a more accurate analogy, op

both of these things are wrong retard. Both Drumpf and Clintcuck should be in jail. Obama too since he colluded with Putin in 2011 to get reelected on a hot mic. And Bush, well we all know. Honestly it's not hard to see why citizens are turning towards extremism all of kinds when the elite is buttfucking them so openly at every cycle.

>fake treason
>pedophilia
sure, sounds like another great argument from the left. keep em commin

So is the left moving the goal post now? Is the smoking gun now an attempt to collude?

>Impeach Trump jr
kek, he's a private citizen

>B-BUT HILLARY!!!

Campaign is over, why is she still being brought up?

Don Jr seemed to think that the oppo research was discovered by a russian lawyer and figured she was going to try to barter a favor to gain access to said information.. this is pretty common in the political sphere.. only real issue here is the word RUSSIA.. it got turned into a bogeyman now.. nobody would even give a 2 sheits if it was the chinese or germans who approached don jr instead... phuck the mass media.

What's the relationship to the last emails that were leaked to the first contact with the Russians?
Was it a week or something?

>hurr durr the chinese guy doesn't speak perfect english

if burgers don't lock someone up over this, they'll lose all global credibility (of what they have left) and become known as a banana republic

This.

But hearing slander is not illegal