ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

Rothschilds have been ADRENOCHROME dealers from day one.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap
ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084
independent
archive.is/jU1tt
google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036
theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243
investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g
sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity
youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q
youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0
archive.is/bKsdD
archive.fo/bKsdD
archive.li/8kivN
archive.li/Qd448
youtu.be/TaHbuaED5Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw
unicorn144.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/the-paperboy-johnny-gosch-and-the-hunter-s-thompson-snuff-film-at-bohemian-grove-an-update/
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=15047.0
youtu.be/2Xa7govSKM4
youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70
youtu.be/9W0adhqYY6E
youtu.be/I2t43Ph2Qls
youtu.be/6kR5jGs1aCQ
thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

YOU DO THE RESEACH PART: MEME WAR

"Benjamin de Rothschild, only son of the late Edmond de Rothschild, was a classic case of great expectations gone astray. Despite being groomed for greatness from a young age, as a teenager he skipped university and instead headed for Los Angeles with dreams of being a film producer. In LA he started taking drugs, and ended up on heroin. Meanwhile, he failed to make it into Hollywood's charmed circle and bombed as a film-maker.

"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself. The dynastic pressures are virtually inescapable," commented a friend at the time. However, when his father died, leaving him heir to a fortune of pounds 1.5bn, he was forced to clean up his act. "He is a Rothschild, he either had to win or walk away," said the friend."

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html

FYI here is more - 4 daughters of his:

Olivia de Rothschild , born 2 August 2002 in Geneva, IG: olivia_de_roths

Eve de Rothschild , born 5 January 2001 in Geneva, IG: eve.der , fb: /eve.derotschild

Alice de Rothschild , born 2 March 1999 in Geneva, fb: /alice.der IG:alice.der

Noémie de Rothschild , born 12 October 1995 in Paris, IG: wild_young_heart, fb: NoemiedeR, linkedIN: linkedin.com/in/noémie-de-r-7a771a76?trk=pub-pbmap

Felix Giguere
IG: felixgiguere - the only son of Benjamin de Rothschild living under fake name,
linkedIN: ca.linkedin.com/in/felix-giguere-20675084

Adopted son:
IG: shecallsmeaur

>olivia_de_roths, da daghter of the richest rothschild who is an ex heroine addict
>pic related

>dealers
>not users
retard

Fixed the unarchived clickbaiters

>independent co uk/arts-entertainment/poor-little-rich-boys-1097744.html
archive.is/jU1tt

5 star hotel President Wilson is located within 1 mile from their house ( google.ch/maps/place/Route de Pregny 32, 1292 Pregny-Chambésy/@46.2352459,6.1397986,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m8!1m2!2m1!1srothschild geneva!3m4!1s0x478c64f8b152de2b:0x53898cd5f7393c94!8m2!3d46.2352425!4d6.1418036 ). President Wilson was the person, who signed the creation of FED act, giving Rothschild monopoly of printing the US dollars out of thin air and lending it to US Gov on interest.

Long story shot in 1910 a few powerful yet rothschild-backed bankers met at Jeckyll Island to plan the creation of the bank of Federal Reserve (FED). They chose to promote Woodrow Wilson to presidency, to realize their plan. Once they promoted him to office, he did his bidding and signed the Creation of Feredal Reserve Bank act, which since then is 100% owned by the Rothschilds. It means they print money out of thin air and lend it to US Government on interest(hence endless debt in society).

As a thank you, Rothschilds build a President Wilson hotel one mile from where they reside in Geneva. The hotel operates to this day and offers the world's most expensive room per night.

In front of the hotel, the girl depicted is a symbol of human sacrifice and child rape.

did the pizzagate people finally come to terms that its the jews? Adrenochrome sounds a bit insane. Child fucking and murder of non jews is in the talmud. Aren't there also confirmed mossad people involved in pizzagate?

Hitlary's e-mail to ROTHSCHILD : ‘Let me know what penance I owe you’
> theamericanmirror.com/hillary-donor-let-know-penance-owe/#more-18243

Soros just a puppet and cover for ROTHSCHILD
> investmentwatchblog.com/george-soros-and-the-rothchilds-banking-elite-connections-exposed/

Revealed: The Truth About 'Hillary's Handler'
> youtube.com/watch?v=H8yF4ckv92g

“possibly the largest money laundering operations ever uncovered" - released recently
> sarawakreport.org/2016/08/90-federal-police-officers-raided-edmond-de-rothschild-bank-how-aabar-scandal-could-dward-1mdb/
90 Federal Police Officers Raided Edmond de ROTHSCHILD Bank!

Jean-Claude Van Damme calls out Rothschild and Rockefeller connection on live TV
> youtube.com/watch?v=claY2UU9-5c

The "Oh Shit" Guy That Wiped Hillary's Server With BleachBit Was Just Granted Immunity
> zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-09/oh-shit-guy-wiped-hillarys-server-bleachbit-has-immunity

Rothschilds Own Hillary Clinton: Isn't That Nice? - by ex-Huffington Post journalist
> youtube.com/watch?v=tshLc6jYm2Q

>Eyes Wide Shut IRL:
Lynn Forester De Rothschild on the left, David Brock(Founder of Comet Ping-Pong, birthplace of PIZZAGATE, Satanic Children Sacrificing Ring), on the right and posted by James Rothschild Alefantis.

In the last thread a user wrote:
"I kinda look forward to the older two generations of rothschilds dying and the gen x and millennial rothschilds who are basicallykardashians victim to their family's own propaganda to take overland fuck up their secret empire."

It is damn true. The new gen outright brag on social media with pics showing them living at literal 18th century castles. Jews have outjewed the jews.

ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENOCHROME DEALERS.

volafile cr231538
OC video of Podesta sacrificing a child in Alefantis basement.

“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)

James Alefantis is a Rothschild and the mastermind behind Comet Ping-Pong that blackmails all US Government including Obama.

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS vol3

New update: The children sacrificing plays two key roles: 1) Get power from Moloch/Satan 2) Mass produce Adernochrome, the most potent drug on the planet. It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland of the victim (usually child), meanwhile killing the victim.

This explains the elites obsession with cannibalism, see Marina Abramovic or recent vid of Katy Perry youtube.com/watch?v=dPI-mRFEIH0

>Adernochrome
The harvesting of an adrenal gland from a live victim to obtain Adrenochrome for drug abuse is a plot feature in the 2nd episode "Whom the Gods would Destroy" of Series 1 of the British TV series Lewis (2008).

Podesta has art of victims in the same position, why you may ask ?

What could be the reason ?

Adrenochrome, contrary to scenes in Movies, is presently consumed with water. It is usually added to water and kept in small water bottles, which must be refrigerated.

Hence, the consumption is enabled, without raising suspicion of the public.

The effects on the body are the following:
- 5-30 min barely no effect
- 30-1h slowly kicks in
-1h to 2h good well-being, ability to concentrate
Bigger pupils and red hot face rashes are symptoms of consumption.

The laced water has an oliy/sweet aftertaste.

>Adernochrome, the most potent drug on the planet. It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland of the victim (usually child), meanwhile killing the victim.
> It is extracted from the Adrenal Gland
> Adrenal Gland
> pic fucking related

VICTIMS ARE KILLED IN THIS POSITION BY PODESTA AND THESE ROTHSCHILD SATANIC CHILD SACRIFICING FUCKERS TO HAVE EASY ACCESS TO THE ADRENAL GLAND WHICH IS SOURCE OF ADRENOCHROME FOR THESE SICK BASTARDS.

THIS IS THE FINAL SECRET.
PODESTA AND ROTHSCHILD ARE ADRENORCHOME DEALERS.

archive.is/bKsdD
archive.fo/bKsdD

>When Trump gets bad press remember that this guys will apear to spread bulshit

test

>that position

Makes a lot of sense

archive.li/8kivN
archive.li/Qd448

Adopted son:
>Shekelsmore
You can't make this shit up.

bump

based

Daily reminder that the owner of Comet Ping Pong, James Alefantis, and his boyfriend David Brock (head of Shareblue) are connected to the convicted child trafficker Laura Silsby, who was jailed for attempting to steal 33 children from a Haitian orphanage, through the lawyer Max Maccoby who handled Alefantis' $850,000 blackmail case (I wonder what that was about?).

Max Maccoby sits on the board of directors of an orphanage called "Friends of the Orphans of Haiti". According to Laura Silsbys own lawyer Jorge Puello (himself a convicted child trafficker) the orphanage Silsby was caught stealing children from was called "Friends of the Orphans".

Hillary Clinton personally intervened to get Laura Silsby out of Haitian prison when she was Secretary of State. Both Clinton and Obama have done fundraisers at Comet Pizza and Ping Pong.

There is literally no way to argue around the Alefantis/Silsby/Maccoby triangle. This proves the existence of an elite child trafficking network beyond a reasonable doubt.

>Noémie de Rothschild ,
IG: rotschillipepper

>Alice de Rothschild
IG: alicevsrosie

Hm, I noticed that there were a fuck load of slide threads, have a bump.

What's ADRENOCHROME?

Simply put,
the chemicals released by the adrenaline glands.

Adrenal Glands to be precise.

What exactly IS adrenochrome? In scientific terms, it is a chemical that is produced in the human body when adrenaline (epinephrine) oxidizes. How is the chemical extracted? A potential victim is terrorized, thus increasing the amount of adrenaline that is flowing through their body. They are then killed and the adrenochrome is collected with a needle and syringe from the base of the back of their neck and spinal column. Once collected, the chemical can be sold on the black market at exorbitant prices.

What makes adrenochrome so valuable? It has psychoactive properties and can be used as a mind control drug. It can also be consumed to give someone an “adrenaline high.” Who would want adrenochrome? Former U.S. Vice President AL GORE was once apprehended at an airport with a suitcase full of packets of his own adrenochrome-laden blood.

Aside from mind control and euphoric properties, what else can adrenochrome do? Some believe that consuming the blood of a living creature steal its “life force” and transfers it to the drinker. Aside from “vampires,” many cults (Satanic and otherwise) are known for drinking human blood

Gimme the quick rundown.

youtu.be/TaHbuaED5Tw

Thank you user.
It is also obvious Podesta and various Rothschilds are part of the clan as well.

one of the damn jimmy comet tweets had the faggot covered in blood in front of a cage on the ping pong tables, anyone ho doesnt believe this is real is dealing with the top tier doublethink pic related but cant find original

Why would you go through all that for some adrenochrome when you could easily synthesize it? Doesnt make any sense

I'm no doctor, but given the adrenals sit atop the kidneys, which are posterior to the other organs just below the floating ribs, why would you bend anyone over backward when trying to access them?
Having them prone or in a lateral kidney break position would be far easier.

is this what alex jones meant by vampires?

Perhaps, this is a more plausible way to obtain it.
>They are then killed and the adrenochrome is collected with a needle and syringe from the base of the back of their neck and spinal column.

Yes

Would you rather smoke real THC or synthesised one ?

You should watch Perdita Durango, it is in english and its plot is about satanists planning to ritually kill two teenagers and then eat them.

this is bullshit, they sell dessicated adrenal gland at the health food store. Ive taken it, it doesnt get you high you larping faggots

>“James Alefantis” = J’aime les enfants = I love children (French)
I'm not schizophrenic enough to hear this pun, especially since it adds vowels and consonants that aren't there in the French phrase. Should I shoot up with liquid dopamine, or something, get that treasure hunt high going?

youtube.com/watch?v=TaHbuaED5Tw

Satanism
Adrenachrome
Child Molestation

All in one scene, follow it up with the Finish the story about the glands....

Oh and the guy on the phone was heavily implied to have slept and drugged a minor prior.

That's not a good comparison. When you smoke cannabis you actually take in a lot of active cannabinoids, and the synthetic cannabinoids in legal highs are not THC but compounds who have some bioisosteres allowing them to interact with cannabinoid receptors. So, it's not one compound and it's not the same as either of the compounds.

In this case, adrenochrome is one compound and it's easier to get large quantities in high purity by synthesis rather than by extraction.

Did anyone find out Alefanti' real first name? Supposedly shared a residence with Brock, as "R**** Rothschild.

Roger??

look into thompsons past, and one of his ex's it doesn't take much connecting dots.

unicorn144.wordpress.com/2016/12/08/the-paperboy-johnny-gosch-and-the-hunter-s-thompson-snuff-film-at-bohemian-grove-an-update/

theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=15047.0

Really nigga? THE biggest anti-jew, anti-banker in the known history of man is a rothschild and you post no evidence whatsoever?

Fuck off disinformation jew. We'll get to you soon enough.

Wanna make the connection for me I CBA to read into him right now.

ke theyre saying his mothers name was Shecklegrubber

Jews tell the biggest, dumbest lies

How are these leaks?

WHAT'S MY NAME

from what i've read adrenochrome has almost instant effects, and can be synthesized without having to kill live people. it also tastes of blood, not what you described.

They're really rubbing it in our faces, aren't they? Johnny Depp recently threatened to kill Donald Trump too.

>known for drinking human blood
Imagine if one of their victims had AIDS? If suddenly it spread among the elites we'd know why.

OH SHIT I THOUGHT THIS WAS A MADE UP DRUG

Have a druggy friend who said the high wasnt very impressive, tried it somewhere in thailand or something. Guys done every drug under the sun. Said if elites did it, it was more a final prize than the goal itself.

>ADRENOCHROME

GONZO
Yeah, they nailed this guy for
child molesting. He swore he
didn't do it. "Why should I fuck
with children?" he says. "They're
too small." Christ, werewolf is
entitled to legal counsel. I
didn't dare turn the creep down.
He might have picked up a letter
opener and gone after my pineal
gland!

youtu.be/2Xa7govSKM4

It's not about the adrenachrome itself, but the ritual significance of it. These rituals are used to trick figureheads into enslaving themselves. Just listen to this Angelina Jolie confession about attending such rituals. These people are fucked in the head and like certain religious priesthoods of old, drugs are used to give followers a distorted perception and religious experiences.

youtube.com/watch?v=Aoh0uwEze70

they all have the same pug noses, fucking inbreds

Do you honestly believe it's an honest representation? Hollywood does nothing BUT create their own reality in which all their enemies are the worst people ever.

then it might as well be blood, cum or whatever else, if it's just for ritual purpose. if there is something in that, it's not a good idea to make it about adrenochrome, then rather just label it pineal gland extract for ritual use.

if they forced people to ingest iboga and then harvest new neurotransmitters i'd at least understand, but all that for such a simple molecule makes this sound retarded

>neurotransmitters

youtu.be/9W0adhqYY6E

Who knows, maybe they do use synthetic versions and just have the ritual to pretend to harvest it. The point is, ritual + altered mental state = control.

yeah, i have no doubt the elite is satanic and all that stuff, i'm just trying to be devils advocate with repsect to the adrenochrome thing here. if some detail is retarded, the whole thing will be framed as retarded.

looks interesting, i'll bookmark it for later.
care to give me the tl:dw?

That's a good practice, a naysmith will always improve plans in the end.

This has been proven false.

It wasn't proven true to begin with. It's just standard disinformation tactics, which means we're on to something because why try to redirect people when there's nothing to redirect from?

These IDF idiots aren't even realizing that they're highlighting their own weaknesses.

That video is one of the most retarded things I ever had the misfortune to see and the lyrics don't even make sense.

>adrenochrome

References to Adrenochrome and Organ Harvesting in the movies and by past and present whistleblowers.

youtu.be/I2t43Ph2Qls

how much revenue do you get from the traffic to that archive site btw?

Lol I feel sorry for those fuckers that buy that shit. I can get it for free. I have allergies and get adrenaline for free and you can turn it in to adrenochrome by just letting it oxidize, it's that simple. It's cheap and easy to come by if I wan't more than my prescription, so I don't believe there is a black market for that shit.

>that picture
>the right-wing plot to derail hillary and hijack your government
Typical Dem modus operandi. Commit a crime then accuse your opposition of committing that very same crime. Burn them all.

these hypotheses have never been scientifically accepted; adrenochrome is not currently believed to have any psychedelic properties
>these hypotheses have never been scientifically accepted; adrenochrome is not currently believed to have any psychedelic properties
these hypotheses have never been scientifically accepted; adrenochrome is not currently believed to have any psychedelic properties
>these hypotheses have never been scientifically accepted; adrenochrome is not currently believed to have any psychedelic properties

They don't look like the same girl to me. The philtrum lengths don't match, neither do the skin tones. The girl in the picture looks anglo saxon without much nordic blood. Pure anglo saxons are usually more introverted like the girl in the pic. Beating the smug extroversion out of a dumb blonde most likely wouldn't create a girl with the sort of facial expression of the dark haired girl.

psychodelic not,
but it's been proven baby blood prevents aging.
Also it might have an crucial occult significance for these Rothschild satanic child sacrificing ADRENOCHROME PRODUCING fuckers.

I knew the words but never gave a thought to what they could mean...

Sisters of Mercy-Adrenochrome
Lyrics
We'll turn away in a passive decision
We'll take the steps through the unmarked door
A look back for another collision
But the boys of the spires
Are boys no more

Not black and red boys
Frightened by the night
By the catholic monochrome
The catholic girls now
Stark in their dark and white
Dread in monochrome
The sisters of mercy
High tide
Wide eyed
Sped on adrenochrome
For the sisters of mercy
Filled with
Panic in their eyes
Rise
Dead on adrenochrome

We had the power
We had the space
We had a sense of time and place
We knew the words
We knew the score
We knew what we were fighting for
For the freedom
The time to choose
But time to think
Is time to lose
The signals clash
And disappear
The shade too loud
And the sound unclear
For the

High tide
Wide eyed
Dread in monochrome
Denied in spite
Disliked in monochrome
Panic in their eyes
Rise
Dead and monochrome
The sisters of mercy
Spite
On adrenochrome

The way is clear
The road is closed
The damage done
And the course
Imposed you

So this means they could be trading the adrenachrome to ETs.

I am still not sold on the idea of the ETs but the video you posted is legitimately spooky considering I was deep into Phil Schnieders videos at one point. Lots of evidence and reasons many would supress the info about ETs.

I could see the illuminati coming out with project blue beam to though so.....

Great post. Please dump more.

Are you sure you didn't just copy-paste this "Adrenochrome" Idea from the video game Amnesia?

There's a character that literally tortures animals (and later) humans in order to get special vitae in order to stay young and open a portal to another dimension.

>tldr Adrenochrome is a load a crap from video games

Stop posting this shit and take your meds.

Stalin was also ((their)) puppet, this kabbal has controlled bpth sides of yhe narrative for a long time, they still do.

Welcome to Sup Forums!

>Hollywood
"hollywood (and entertainment industry) LOVES to expose the truth under the guise of movie fiction. they almost get off on it."
"hollywood movies have more truth in them than actual history books. watch Dr. Strange."
Hunter S. Thompson made snuff films to join hollywood. he was blackmailed into including Anderochrome into Fear and Loathing.

youtu.be/6kR5jGs1aCQ

This isn't Hollywood or a movie. In fact it's an indie game and not tied to "big companies".
Still... there's something off about it...
Anyway I can see that you people have conjured up this "Pizza-blood-harvest" things from Movies and Video games.

>But it's these medias that taunt us about it!!
Can you prove it? This could all just be some elaborate ARG that people have made up accidentally.

>tfw the new rotschild generation might turn out to be shitty millennials who just like social media and spending their family money
>tfw this is because of the same media and lifestyle their parents used to destroy the white race
>tfw the Rotschild might end up kiking themselves to death

I fucking love this timeline. If any of this happens I will organise a laughing party, we all find the graves of Rotschilds and Jacob Schiff, go there and laugh for a full day.

This baby sacrifice shit has been going on for ages among Jews.
>thewatcherfiles.com/jewish_sacrifice.htm

I recently saw in a museum that that in circa 13th century, Jews used to kidnap little children and sacrifice them to Moloch..
These Rothschild satanic child sacrificing fuckers take it to the next level, by producing literally man-made drugs..

>"Being a Rothschild isn't enough. You have to prove yourself.
>becomes junkie
>father dies, leaving him 1.5 billion pounds

>tfw the Rotschild might end up kiking themselves to death
Let's say that the conspiracies are true and they are among the people that "rule world". Do you honestly believe there aren't and wouldn't be other people just below them who will do anything exploit situations like that and replace them at the top?

I love that movie so much, it's funny as hell, but when you think about the real events that inspired it, it's beyond disturbing.

let's make a kabuki/kathakali theatre performance about that if it happens.

Former grandchild of one of the greatest drug lords of SA.

FAMILIES RICH BEYOND IMAGINATION will eventually retire of the black market business unless you want to end dead or in jail. Power can go away in a blink, this people if got dirty money will never be in the game. I mean they are bankers and can possible do so many white collar crimes if they are "bad boys", but what do they gain from staying as human trafficking and drug dealers? They are billionaires you know. Do you see a difference between 1 billion and 10? People that made it that far aren't stupid.

This story has no sense.

>Jews have been sacrificing children.
Those are still accusations. In fact the name referencing it "Blood Libel" is quite literally "Blood Accusation".
>These Rothschild satanic child sacrificing fuckers take it to the next level, by producing literally man-made drugs.
Are you sure you're not just accusing them of false crimes just because you've got no other way to attack people like them?

I just want solid proof. That's it.

fucking hell, the stuff i've just read about on this drug and its source.