OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dvQcC65ZtKI
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrjmw64xYwU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maga

APPOLOGIZE

so many shoes have been dropped since trump got the nomination. how many shoes does mccain wear?

Is the "Rob Goldstone" guy who set-up Don Jr. an actual Anglo or something (((else)))? Is that a legit Brit name?

>Goldstone

Fuck off, cunt

Me again:
(You)
Also, there is evidence that CIA moles in the mainstream media are a source for a lot of leaks, so that is corruption times ten. I'm not too pleased with them, since they're working for Soros.

AWOO~

Look at how happy he looks. He even said on Sunday, "I could be wrong on healthcare, after all, I've been wrong before. I thought I was going to be president." He's pissed Trump did what he couldn't.

(((gold))) (((stone)))
take a guess

I'm so sick of the word bombshell. It's lost all meaning. These "revelations" are those shitty fucking poppers the poor negroes got for the 4th of July. Christ I'm so sick of this shit, when can we talk about some fucking policy for a change.

I think he's referencing that time Bush had dress shoe WMD's tossed at him.

How was Don Jr. interview yesterday? Lack of media saying "wow, he fucked up" likely means nothingburger confirmed right?

something else

I laughed at the time on how W dodged it like a boss kek.

>T-Trump didn't get any help from the Russians, it's all a left wing myth
>T-Trump got help from the Russians b-but it wasn't illegal!

Impeachment or not say goodbye to your second term!

What evidence? The leaks seem to come from the various WH factions. The IC sppears to be behaving as consummate professionals as usual.

>spent the entire length of Trump's term trying to get him removed from office with any half-baked 'evidence' he can come up with

Why the fuck hasn't this cunt been kicked out of the Republican party?

Yeah, Gutfeld actually mentioned that on the Five today. Something awfully (((suspicious))) about that guy.

I laughed when no one attempted to stop the man, or even run in front of the projectiles.

Secret Service was taking '5, apparently.

This is the updated rundown sheet on the Lawyer Trump JR spoke too. Could use some hands to help spread it about.

clearly you don't understand why we hate your kind. you're fucking amateurs. you have no subtly and worst of all you act like you know the jew yet you learned fucking nothing from them. the current game the jew is playing has been going on for 200 years. you can't just undo that by having retards like you sperg out. we're small in number so the only real action we have is play their game and beat them at it. you don't understand this. you have people like spencer sperging out like an idiot because he is a fucking idiot and can't even debate a low level libcuck. you hurt the cause because you lack patience. you trs faggots are nothing. you're not 4/pol/ and you're not 8/pol/. you think you have some influence because we adopted the jew echoes, but Sup Forums has been naming the jew with green text for far longer than you faggots existed. just fuck off and take your annoying ego with you

Never. They will continue hammering Russia until Clinton's failure in the Rust Belt, her corrupt business dealings, the debates, Trump's ideology, his policy promises, the wall, immigration, nationalism vs globalism, literally the entire election, is summed up in the history books in one sentence:

"Trump won because the Russians hacked Hillary's campiagn for him."

That's their goal. That one sentence in the history books that will forever deny Trump any agency on history. And it's up to Trump to stop them.

They really couldn't give a fuck, maybe they wanted to test him.

H-HOW MANY SHOOOS?

> Christ I'm so sick of this shit, when can we talk about some fucking policy for a change.
Well, the distraction is welcome as it gives the real important executive functions a respite in criticism. ICE is finally allowed to do their job.

> be """"dreamer""""
> drive with empty beer bottles, fail to signal
> get arrested
> off to México you go

I honestly believe this one pissed the LEO one too many times in his life, those are bullshit charges (yet provable) likely cooked up just to get his sorry ass back to Mexico

Why is Trump Jr. not blasting non-stop Obama's collusion with Iran? Or Hillary's campaign 20% funded by Saudi Arabia? Or her collusion with Ukraine? Why is there not an investigation into NSA spying on Trump campaign, colluding with Obama and Hillary? Why hasn't Trump fired disloyal leakers?

Tucker would cover something like this. Tip him if, you've yet to do so.

Him releasing the emails scrambled all their talking points. Look at the faggot NYT reporter literally losing his mind on Twitter after that happened.

People are still trying their narratives, the left pushing treason and the right arguing legality and saying Hillary was worse... Lot of lousy persuasion going on both sides.

I think for anyone that actually just looks at what happened, the conclusion is pretty simple, it was an insignificant episode and Donald Jr is an idiot for falling for such shitty bait.

>t...trumps son spoke to a Russian once

Remember when libshits were claiming trump himself got Putin to somehow hack the election? I can already picture next weeks damning accusations.

AHHH

All this shit bothers me too, user. It's upsetting. Trump needs to step it up; otherwise he's laying down. For what reason, I don't know, but I'm not happy with it so far.

Left would say he's deflecting. You need to do that behind the scenes, it when this scandal dies down.

How about the other shoe dropping be your own involvement with the creation, funding, and arming of Islamic State, Songbird?

There were leaks that only could have come from the FBI, and there were leaks that only could have come from the CIA. I never heard of the SS letting anything leak.

It's not a matter of evidence of who leaked, it is a thing about what was leaked. One agency had one bit of information, the other had another.

Regardless of wether the information was true, it was leaked, and now it is getting followed.

W was a fighter pilot, but those reflexes were really quite something.

My dad played it over and over, slow motion, reverse... Hilarious.

Haven't yet.
There may be a version with more info in the pipes.

Which leaks for each of those allegations, specifically?

> Why hasn't Trump fired disloyal leakers?
The list of WH employees and their salaries was recently released. 300 or so people, from top cabinet making 174k to lowly stenographers making 25k. Go download the list, read it all and find out who's leaking.
PROTIP: it's not Trump's cabinet.

remember when you were a fat autistic neckbeard faggot who couldn't do anything to change the shit you're ranting and raving about?

seriously, get a grip fatso, get off the computer and go out and change something, anything.

if you put half the energy into changing the political scene that you do shit posting, we would never have a fucking democratic president or congress again.

All we do is shit post about politics instead of doing anything meanwhile any liberal with higher brain function realizes how impotent we are and susceptible to complacency and fake news.

Sarah Huckabee said he's just tied with all the Russia shit. I am too. Honestly, I think he's not going all out because he's seeing who his enemies are. McCain and Graham seem to be getting way too much pleasure out of this.

Regardless, maybe I'm not on the "pulse" of America, but I doubt most people are intrigued by this type of lawyers bullshit. "Maybe Trump Jr. is guilty of the INTENT to possibly collude." Da fuck? Let it go already.

Neocons are pond scum.

If I was under attack by the MSM and the Deep state, I would of announced the re opening of the Clinton case.

Not sure why he isn't hitting back

I know driving isn't necessarily common in Europe in some cases, but take it from someone in Los Angeles, I've long thought not signaling should be a death sentence...

That was straight out of dodgeball reflexes.

Just watched the Hannity interview
very nice I like Donald Jr great man

>that pic

Nope. Still no help from the Russians.

>all we do is shitpost about politics
That shitposting got a celebrity steak salesman elected.

Oh yeah, and the shills are trying to kill this hardcore so we must have struck a nerve.

I just know about the investigation, not the details.

>a Russian government lawyer

fake news

Maybe?

Alabama is full of Mexicans who refuse to act like normal people. Probably not a stretch to think they pissed off cops more than once.

>t.CNN

Oh touched a nerve did I shlomo?

He didn't get help from the Russians. And Americans are so sick of Russia shit that he could suck Putin off on live TV and his numbers would go up because people like to make Dems mad.

NEW BREAD

>W was a fighter pilot

Is that what they call dicking around on a National Guard base these days?

This bread isn't new at all

It is as common in the largest cities here as it is there with an added complication: most cities were built for horses and carriages, not cars.

Anyway, imagine this scene: """dreamer""" flaunts his illegal status on Obama days as if it was amnesty only to piss of the local cop who has to put up with his hubris every day. Come 2017 and the first opportunity he gets, off he goes.

Haven't seen that yet but just watched the rerun of Special Report and saw Bill Kristol's Weekly Standard bitch boy Steve Hayes call Russia a "state hostile to the U.S."

I'm seriously getting tired of wondering WHY THE FUCK DO THEY ACT LIKE RUSSIA IS AN AMERICAN ENEMY? They're a threat to the U.S. because of Crimea? What the fuck, they're literally saying they're a threat to the reach of the neo-con empire.

kys

8/10 would COLONIZE

How'd Jr do last night, did he make things better or worse? I was out and missed everything.

Not even bread, just mushed up mud covered in sand. Are we being rused?

>obviously a womanlet
think of your kids user

Do you faggots realize how much time and effort it takes just to do the basic duties of President? He doesn't have time to concoct elaborate revenge scenarios, the job is a killer grind.

With the Democrats just yelling Russia all day and the Republicans being their own obstructionist party, he's already the hardest working man in DC. What else do you want a 71 year old man to do?

This is the problem with the right, they're lazy and willing to just invest their dreams in a leader. Say what you will about the leftist faggots, but they try to organize and affect the public culture. The right hasn't really done that at all outside maybe the tea party and Kek bullshit.

JFK's words ring as true today as ever. Work for your country.

So it was an elaborate set up to entrap Donald Trump by the previous administration and other governt entities who were afraid he would win. Neocons caught with their cok in the housemate again since they wanted that golden shower dosier.

who here /waiting for the this week's fake scandal to blow over/

>remember when you were a fat autistic neckbeard faggot
No, can't recall being as I've never been. 1st projection.
>All we do is shit post about politics instead of doing anything meanwhile any liberal with higher brain function realizes how impotent we are and susceptible to complacency and fake news.
We? Speak for yourself, I come here to laugh with the rest of those who get it. What do you do outside of this, hmm? Because it's hilarious of you to think that anyone not doing what you think works out of here is somehow ceding ground to the same people who couldn't even win an election "in their favor"

They are demoralized, sure don't let them rise up from it but stop acting like they really have any fight left besides screaming into the void, because that's about who exactly is still listening to them. MSM and Hollywood isn't reality, sorry.

> He doesn't have time to concoct elaborate revenge scenarios
Exactly. He prefers the simpler revenge scenarios: see Ohio GOP takeover by his loyalist, a move they dethroned Kasich and ended his political career forever. Most people didn't even notice

Regardless of his service, he flew F-107.

Those things were basically missiles with a cockpit.

Seems like it from what we dug up.

>JFK's words ring as true today as ever. Work for your country.

I can't even put up a pro trump FB post or it will get back around to jeopardize my livelihood I feel.

This hasn't been America for a while because of the fucking left.

I just think that even prior to this there has not been an adequate offensive from the Trump camp against not only Dems, but RINOs and Deep State. It seems that he still has no control over the intelligence agencies and is very isolated with traitors all around him. Maybe he has a long term plan, but we are now 7 months in. If Dems retake congress he is fucked, as RINOs and deep state will work to oust him. There is a lot of evidence of illegal activity everywhere with the Hillary/DNC camp, as well as intelligence officials like Brennan. Why is Sessions still talking about pot like a clueless bitch? With the exception of a few tweets about MSM, he has been on defensive the entire time. Why not call out RINOs about the wall? Why not get vocal about tax cut obstruction by traitors? Why allow Mueller a clear avenue to try and destroy him? I know we don't have all the info, and he probably just doesn't feel that he has the power yet, but frankly it seems like he is losing. Honestly I don't know how he can win with not only the Dems, but most repub traitors and intelligence agencies against him.

>I've long thought not signaling should be a death sentence...
I'm also anal about driving etiquette. Always tell myself how nice of a traffic violator I can be, signalling and speeding all the damn time.

Me. Think I might take a couple of days off

>the job is a killer grind.
That's why you instruct your AG to appoint a special prosecutor so you don't have to worry about it. Besides, this IS the number one threat to the republic. It needs to be dealt with before anything.

This is our president's daughter on her normal day at school.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hrjmw64xYwU

How's the shota Barron Trump doing on his normal life?

but she recently denied being involved with the russian gov. if it was a trap she wouldn't back away from that claim

Every time we try to be real life the mods ban us

DRUMPF JR WILL GO TO JAIL!!

What the fuck is Sessions doing anyways besides crying about weed?

All the usual suspect have been calling Russia a hostile foreign power today. Emphasis on hostile, thats todays new buzzword. First noticed it in Nancy Pelosi's statement today and its cropped back up again and again on the MSM circuit.

He doesn't have to stop them. They just have to fail to prove it. They're doing an amazing job so far.

user please seek help

>tfw no 6'3" gf to forage fro leaves on the tall branches for me

What the absolute fuck am I looking at?

Why do philipinas crave BWC so much?

She could get into trouble too if she didn't deny that part. It would fall under espionage laws, which can lead to it being a capital offense. We dug into this pretty deep.

Bannon's plan seems to be working toward a select few goals. Wall, healthcare, repeal of 1965, some other things that will erode power of the people working against him. The fact that many Americans see Trump as surrounded by traitors is a good start.

>Using the Confederate flag
>Linking to a bullshit thread

For starters...

Why not?

F-102. Still plenty fast though.

she may honestly sudoku when he wins a 2nd term lol