Bow down to the most free place in the world

Bow down to the most free place in the world

Isn't New Hampshire more free?

>meme state kept for military value
>free

Oh right, I forgot this place even existed ever since you got cucked by libtards about that oil on some preserve or something.

Only because we lack a right-to-work law

sweet jesus how cucked are you

I saw a job to move up to work in the fishing industry in the bering sea but it would've been 16 hour work days. I'd like to possibly move there. Is it comfy? Are the women pretty? Are they slutty? Is land cheap? Are there niggers? Are the natives alright?

we don't need a right to work law up here
there's plenty of jobs up here

>Is it comfy?
Yes.

>Are the women pretty? Are they slutty?
No and yes.

>Is land cheap?
Sorta.

>Are there niggers?
Only in Anchorage and Fairbanks.

>Are the natives alright?
Think of people who act like abbos but are fully aware of what they're doing and why. Those are eskimos.

It looks like a dream. Everything I see the cities even are so clean. The nature is integrated into towns and cities and it's so pretty. It's borderline surreal. It's something I want to be a part of.
What cities would be nice? I want to own land and meet people and become a part of it.
And it's too bad about the women. They can't be as bad as the chain smoking, tattooed, horribly eating, bad skinned, cunty, ugly faced, obese single moms that constitute every single female in Indiana.

Matanuska-Susitna Borough. Something unique about Alaskan culture that you wouldn't understand is that most non-Anchoragites live outside city limits - Wasilla has a population of ~8000, Palmer has a population of ~7000, but the greater urban area (consisting of nothing else but unincorporated "census-designated places") has a population of ~100K. This makes it so you don't have to pay taxes to the city.

Fairbanks is a similar story, but it's not somewhere you want to move to straight out of burgerland.

The women are standard Seattle/Commiefornia sluts. We need you to negate one of their votes.

And for that matter, PWS is approximately 7% whiter than Salt Lake City

>are there niggers
the only few black people up here actually have jobs
if they lived like niggers they'd freeze in the winter
instead we have white trash which is arguably worse and eskimos

Are you kidding, the white trash are great

I've been saving up to move somewhere, Alaska just might be the place. I just want a nice cozy little house and an honest job. And I love the cold weather and hunting/fishing, I'm sick of the city. I'm sure I can find a down-to-earth gal somewhere. And I'll bet it's a nice place to raise a kid, I wish I'd gone to high school there, so comfy I bet.

I promise to vote as right wing as the ballots go.
Christ bless ya bub.

>white trash are great
white trash are niggers but white, which just makes it even worse desu because that removes the race difference
I wanna castrate white trash more than niggers desu

>I'm sure I can find a down-to-earth gal somewhere
No way in hell, not that isn't a slut. Maybe you'll be happy with that divorce but I'm not taking that dive.

White trash =/= wiggers
I don't know where you are, but from what I've seen wiggers here are accepted by niggers as niggers

wiggers are generally edgy teens just trying to look cool
white trash are, poor, ugly, disgusting, and retarded, just like niggers

>words be hard

>women are outnumbered by men 5-1 in Alaska

WOAH. HOLD UP.
That explains it. Hell. I'll need to get a solid one before I leave then.

These Rothschild satanic child sacrificing ADRENOCHROME PRODUCING fuckers are going DOWN.

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS