Tfw pajeet

>tfw pajeet
>tfw ivy league
>tfw discriminated AGAINST by affirmative action
>tfw still at top paying internship
>tfw i contribute to my community
>tfw family rich as fuck
>tfw i pay taxes so witebois can go to school or become military welfare whores

Convince me as to why pajeets dont deserve to mix with white folks Sup Forums. We even give your pretty women company if they need it, and dont leave them ;).

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
ciff.org/grant-portfolio/india-national-deworming-programme/
nvbdcp.gov.in/doc/guidelines-filariasis-elimination-india.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
huffingtonpost.in/2016/10/28/in-delhi-alleged-cases-of-poop-falling-from-planes-national-gr/
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrjWlDgE4Y
liveleak.com/view?i=f0f_1201552553
anythingrelated.com/2015/02/beggar-mafia-in-india.html
culturalindia.net/weddings/arranged-marriage.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

:^)

even ivy league pajeets don't poo in the loo

NO ONE SHOULD BE MIXING RACES YOU STUPID FUCKING SHITSKIN, YOU ARE LITERALLY DILUTING YOUR OWN BLOODLINE BY BEING A MUH DIK NIGGER

Cause your children will be Dalit

I don't believe in muh bloodlines; I'm not doing it for "muh dik". I think white girls are pretty and that's basic attraction.

>Will be lighter than any pajeet
>will probably pass as white hispanic
>Dalit

>Implying skin color has to do with caste
You are a Andhra nigger aren't you

I'm Kannada. But I have no problem with white chicks.

>kannada
Even worse

Be honest rajesh, you're just angry you aren't doing what I am. Both you and I know you lust after a Western lifestyle.

Luckily for you I want to extend that opportunity to you, I see no issues in a globalized world. Unlike Sup Forums. Stop siding with your oppressor.

Is that a le fashy haircut?

> couldn't finish high school but trying to insult an Ivy League level person
Lol.

I am not jealous is any way shape or form you are just promoting race mixing and you are the one who suffers from interiority complex and tbqh Ivy league is a meme even though I might attend oneb

> Be Sri Lankan
> tfw your Dad got into medical school by hard work and got rich before marrying a white woman
> 6'3' and white boys scared of you
> tfw you get into medical school by hard work also
> tfw you have white waifu also
> "bbbb-b-b-bbbut muh white superior genetics"
> tfw most of the medical cohort are ethnic
> "b-b-butt but my white superior IQ"

You are a disgusting nigger. shut your mouth poo man and go marry your cousin before we deport you back to poo land faggot.

> I might attend one
> says it like its actually an option for him
Lol you're not getting in. Keep telling yourself that dude

Fuckin rakshas

Yep

Those who complain about racemixing fall into one of four categories:
1) They cannot do it
2) They hate black people
3) They cannot get a girl
4) They are black people

And it seems to me you fall into all four.

user I've already cleared USMLE and have a call from one I am waiting for my Indian entrance exam results

atleast you're not a fucking chink

Pajeets are actually the real Aryans.

There was a famous supreme court case where a pajeet argued that he was more "caucasian" than white americans. The supreme court ruled against him by saying the scientific definition of "caucasian" was not correct. They instead interpreted "caucasian" to mean white skin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

Yea I definitely trust what you write on an anonymous anime board. Must be true. Every single Indian I've ever met thinks they're Ivy level.

Neither am I black like you rakshas neither am I beta cuck so keep justifying your race mixing, invest in India though

ROTHSCHILD LEAKS

sorry, but that's not an ivy league.

>thinking that doing well in school because you're born with intelligence is somehow a feat

OP poo should go back to India and make a difference with his people.

this. I had to work my ass of to get into uni and it's all cause my mom tiger mom'd me and ruined the shit out of my adolescent life. In fact I was not "allowed" to do anything social till high school; I turned out fine socially.

Nobody who gets into a non-dartmouth ivy league considers indian entrace exams. You're fooling no one jellyjeet.

Well obviously now I can't get into an ivy league college, you do realize it's harder to get into Indian college it's just that most Indian parents can't afford it

good for you, dont fuck it up. Keep your hands of drugs. maybe bit of alcohol and weed but fuck the rest.
Start working hard as fuck and help your parents. The more your father sees you being a man the more the inheritance will be.
But that last sentence, you do know good and well that white chicks hardly go for pajeets. Like, hardly ever. At least here in Germoney.

Why're you bragging on a anime forum? That girl is ugly but congrats on your academic success.

>Convince me as to why pajeets dont deserve to mix with white folks Sup Forums

You can, nobody really cares as long as you can poo in loo. You will only get a white woman if you are reasonably attractive, if you are a bit short and average most whites will have a slight bias against you.

But the main reason is that there are over a billion of you, and probably 2 billion brownskins in total, if not more.

There aren't that many whites. If you truly liked the white race, enjoy the living standards of white countries, you wouldn't wreck them with racemixing.

You fuckin retard not every one a race mixing code monkey like you, the post graduate entrance for American and European colleges is fuck all easy compared to the Indian one

That's not ivy league you fucking retard. GOD DAMN I hate indians almost as much as the fucking mexicans.

>Princeton is not an ivy league.

Thinks getting into college here is the same as elsewhere. Here it is not only that. Plenty of burgers score in the 99th percentile. America has 300 million people, to go to where I'm going (Princeton), you need to practically spend your entire high school life preparing for it.

I know I did. I was on the water polo team, I ran, I did internships during the summers, I studied my ass of for the SAT, I took 4 AP classes every year for 3 years straight and on top of that I performed well in Science Olympiads.

> thinks you get into medicine without thousands of hours of hard work
Were you born dumb and feel bitter?

"leaks"

everyone who lookedi n the right spots knew this shit years and years ago.
Another little "leak", Switzerland has the highest amount of "black hospitals" in the world.
Off the grid privately run hospitals who do god knows what for extremly rich clients.
These are hospitals with security perimeter, cameras everywhere, private military security personell etc.

I welcome based Indians (dot ones, not feather ones) whenever I see them. As far as I'm concerned you can fuck all white women you want

> the body frame of an overgrown toddler
> 145lbs max
> a receding hairline
> ears spread out like Antonov An-225 wings
> body language of a little bitch
> the distinctive indian smell

God, I would love for someone like you to talk about "military welfare whores" to my face.

Doesn't change the fact they're shit Unis. The reason it's hard is because there are so many people. The entrance scores are just a supply/demand problem. Too many pajeets, not enough "technical institutes". It's not about quality.

you're skin will always be the same colour as shit

Get a 2400 on the SAT then. You'll likely get rejected, in India the ONLY thing you have to do is memorize mats equations. Here, to be Indian and to get into Princeton means you have to do well in National level olympiads that will get you into international science olympiad teams in other countries.

Thanks Germanon. I don't know how the dating situation is in Germany but here most pajeets educated here seem to do fine with women, I do.

Ok, but I see a lot of hatred directed towards black white mixing here and towards pajeets. So I was wondering.

That stands for the Princeton University Tigers you idiot.

REE!? im not a white faggot ass bitc ass dick sucking politically correct FAGGOT! Aka WHITE!
im a man! boy! and i got ancestors who actually started civilization. not the ones who lived in shhitty straw huts and later became cuck ass faggots who spend all day on Sup Forums.

>implying the caste system isn't just a countries way of trying to cover up for it's lack of contribution to society as a whole.
>"I have a small dick, but hey at least I'm a prince right?"
Catch up to the rest of the world.

You can do the same to our women son of the south.

I'm sure you are 6'6 and 230 lb and 5% bodyfat right?

What do modern western militaries do other than fight for israel or cause crises that lead to more refugees coming into their countries?

Not an argument.

This. Based sri lankan user with MAGA hat gets it.

I have represented India in the international chemistry and physics Olympiads and I did give sat but doing undergrad medicine from the US didn't make sense iirc my score was 2240 or something and please don't compare the meme education system in the US
Still does not change the fact is easier to get into an ivy league college compared to Indian colleges

Everyone knows people who boast about their ancestors only do so because they are a dissapointment and haven't acheived anything themselves.
> Think he's great because of what someone hundreds of years ago did
> Wants respect
> Literally white version of we wuz kings

representing dont mean shit; show medals user; I did the United States Math Olympiad; qualifying for it is the equivalent of a silver medal in the IMO; remember the USA is the top ranking team worldwide. All of the members win golds.

I got a 2380.

I also interned every summer. And maintained a 4.0 without weight.

It's a lot easier to get into an Indian college don't even lie. How many Indians get into Harvard or MIT every year? Now how many get into IIT.

Why are you in a white country

Shoo

>tfw still a shit skin who cant poo in loo

Such a cliche. Swear every Indian who flopped is like "I could have gone to Harvard but chose not to".

Still a dalit subhuman

I won continuous gold medals for 5 years in the chemistry Olympiads and two silvers in physics and don't change the goal post I am not taking about code monkeys.
The medical education structure is different I would've had to spend more money and time, doing post graduation was the smart thing but yeah you certainly know more, fuckin faggot

>Kek white people btfo

>lives in australia because sri lanka is shit

Why am I a subhuman cletus?

I literally am the opposite of every meme I see posted here about dindus or whatever.

The only difference between me and a white person seems to be physical.

Yet you will prioritize some white guy who willingly does drugs, is genetically of lower IQ and of behavioral problems to forcefully take away my girflriend if you could.

Think of how terrible and bolshevist your mindset is.

I believe in freedom of association but I also believe in freedom. You seem to only believe in the former, and only when it means you can discriminate.

SHUT UP U MOTHER OF A WHORE BITCH I FUCKING RAPE YOU FAGIT

Get back to me when your accomplishments span beyond baby college bullshit, kerpal.

You're half white. Since you're half indian, you probably look white. You'll marry a white woman, so you're kids will be white. What's your argument, you autistic retard?

topkek at you admitting you just want to fuck a white chick

Unless your name is "Utkarsh Gupta" I doubt that. You doxxed yourself you fucking idiot.

Stop making shit up on the internet. I'm not even in CS you idiot, I'm studying physics and philosophy.

Supply and demand dude. White bitches are in low supply but in high demand and we are not going to give it away to street shutters simply because their parents got in to a white country on some visa.

Stop larping pajeet and do the needful amd go back to emtry level IT help desk.

Said work being based on your intelligence that you were born with.

It's that simple and isn't anything to be proud of.

If you're good at something, it's because of your biology making you good at it.

The fuck is a pajeet

Pretty black mate. Nice assumption though.
Love Australia. I'd hate to live in Sri Lanka. Doesn't change anything about what I wrote.

> inb4 you get arrested by the Sweedish police charged with hate crimes for posting rudely on an anonymous message board

Or they have fucking pride in themselves. Fuck you you dumb 18yr faggot.

Yes, but in Europe I am certain you have no issues; unless you are ugly or detestable as a person. In America white girls are the majority and many of them are attractive; don't see why I should not go with whom I am attracted to, given they consent.

Why do you hate the freedom to associate so much?

I know. Because Indians are caucasian, the white genocide meme wont work because after a half indian mixes with a white the offspring is pretty much white.

I'm not larping. That pic I posted is my FB cover photo, if you can find me kudos to you.

>I'm not a stereotype you guys made up on this board!

Followed immediately by

>the only difference between me and white people is physical

Can you say cognitive disininses?
You're living the meme, kiddo.

Sure mate, whatever. Justify your own failures however you want.

> we are not going to give it away
Cute, except you don't get to choose.

Sikk mathlete credentials, nerd.

Well if we were to assume their arguments as true that is.

I have pride in myself too, so I believe I am not undeserving of a "White woman" because she is supposedly too attractive or virtuous for me. Similarly I don't believe a "white workplace" is too high for me to be kept separate?

>Sikk mathlete credentials
>5 gold medals
>Competition only lets you compete for four years Of high school in India

You descent from abos and gyspy cleaning rats, dalit boi. You being in the US is the evidence of your genetic inferiority. Same applies to all South Asian diaspora untermenschen itt

>tfw low IQ Pajet
>can't poo in loo
>created shit country
>constantly lies
>gets employed because brown and cheap
>goes to Sup Forums tries to convince people he is smart
>can't be smart in India

>insult whites
>come to their country to learn
>please mate with me

my god, I used to respect india.

Doesn't matter. Your kids will be 75% white, which is whiter than the American population. Please continue to explain how great you are as an Indian while also being determined to breed that aspect of your bloodline out of existence as quickly as possible.

Be honest, the only reason you harp on about your ancestry so much is because you haven't achieved anything and want something to brag out.
> I'm superior because hundreds of years ago my ancestors did something
> we wuz kings white version

No? It's about our homelands being homogenous. It's not built for you

herr derp take that back hinduism is woke, like spirituality bro! Like your third eye cab have magical powers and hail elephants with multiple arms and rat temples (BASED).

*shoots poo from invisible eye*

It's hilarious what you subhumans consider White here. One drop rule. Full purity or bust

If I descend from all these terrible things why am I doing so much better than you despite my inferior genetics, to an extent where girls from well to do families, with christian faith and who think "ugh black guys are gross" are fine with dating me?

What does god mean by this?

>be Russian
>cant be code monkey Ivan who goes to Lommonov Moscow State University and comes here on H1b
>So rant about others being from shit countries
>All while being from a shit country that prostitutes its women to Saudis

That's rich.

You sound bitter to me, I never once insulted whites. Learn to take banter Australia.

I don't think he believes in the We Wuz Kangz crap as evidenced by

Nothing to do with genetics. I liked her, she liked me, so we got together. It's not complicated. This may sound strange to you but most people don't walk around thinking in terms of genetics.

>plebbit spacing

You can be 100% white all you wan but if you cant ge twhite gf it means nothing in the future.

M-muh heritayg

>discriminated against
Pajeets are imported by the millions to displace whites in the academia and workforce wtf are you talking about.

You didn't build shit. Don't act like you did.
> Rents his house yet acts like he owns the country

>at least gooks can use a toilet.

>IVY league
>shitting that he got a white gf

man I didn't know that you are so desperate, so you came to shit here.....kys. stop your sufferings.

and white girl does not give you a special status.....Idk why lots of people even nigers fall for this meme.....I believe it's another meme with low-iq people

You didn't get into a Ivy League school because you're mediocre.

Fucking leaf.

>be dumb Pajet
>can't even read flags

Fuck me. I had to really concentrate to read that. It's pretty funny you're nearly illiterate yet harp on about "low-iq".

Pajeets are discriminated against in university admissions, employment and other categories precisely because they are overrepresented. Look at MCAT and GPA averages for whites vs asians for US med school admissions for instance.

This

Implying you can get a better looking gf. I find the virtriol spewed at pajeets annoying, so I came to ask why a board dedicated to politics would be opposed to utlitarianjeets.

Pajet is full of parasites in anus and brains:
ciff.org/grant-portfolio/india-national-deworming-programme/
>To support the Government of India to, by 2020, successfully implement an evidence-based, nationally-mandated deworming programme that reaches at least 75% of children.
nvbdcp.gov.in/doc/guidelines-filariasis-elimination-india.pdf
>a total of 250 districts have been identified to be endemic for filariasis with a population of about 600 million at risk.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filariasis
>Filariasis is a parasitic disease caused by an infection with roundworms of the Filarioidea type.

shit in food:
indiatoday.intoday.in/story/delhi-street-food-test-restaurants-momos-contamination/1/440901.html
>Tests on Delhi eateries show high level of faecal matter in street food

shit in the air:
huffingtonpost.in/2016/10/28/in-delhi-alleged-cases-of-poop-falling-from-planes-national-gr/
>In Delhi, Alleged Cases Of Poop Falling From Planes. National Green Tribunal Investigates
>Rooftops are reportedly spattered with waste

being worse than rat, digging in sewers without protection:
youtube.com/watch?v=GvrjWlDgE4Y
>Over 1 million people in India’s “untouchable” caste are still tasked with cleaning sewers, drains, and latrines — with no protective gear.

stealing organs from people in hospital:
liveleak.com/view?i=f0f_1201552553
>surgeons operated on hundreds of Indians against their will

Greedy Pajet amputates children to beg for money:
anythingrelated.com/2015/02/beggar-mafia-in-india.html
>Around 60,000 children go missing in India each year, however, there are probably way more that are not accounted for
>The reason they choose to amputate the children's legs is because disabled children brought in more money since people felt bad for them.

>why am I doing so much better than you despite my inferior genetic
You don't. you are not old money White. You can't get even close to our dwellings without getting shot. My family made a good ol' profit on the WWII. 1945-1971 profit non-stop actually from all sides involved. That given that I have relatives running "camp stuff". Had few bucks there too
>Germanic and German
>Master Race
Pick two

We did it before. We'll do it again

kek

I did.

>Be russian
>Think hes not

Why do you hate us so much?
There are no pajeets in Romania, yet you dislike us with such intensity?

Have you met any pajeets irl?

culturalindia.net/weddings/arranged-marriage.html
>Arranged marriages account for an overwhelming majority of marriages in India.

Why can't Pajet get married on its own and needs parents to tell him where to gold dig?

INDIAN WOMEN ARE ALL PROSTITUTES.

Please nigger, I see you motherfuckers in the financial aid office all the time dressed like you're going to a business meeting. Don't act you shitapes don't use being a minority to play the system cause you do. Also everyone knows you're as penny pinching and greedy as the kikes.

My ancestors did. Germanic ones.

I'm keeping that tradition by advancing my interests in property and banking.

Germanic built things.

For Germanics.

we were building and still building.

While you are merely lowly serfs and rats

Not human, never will be

You're bragging about the fact that your ancestors were part of a group that had divisions that consisted of criminals and rapists (36th Waffen Grenadier Division SS Dirlewanger)

You do realise that Sri Lankans are pitch black, he would look like a regular Indian if he's a mutt.

I did a nice deal with one German pharma company to get them indian breathing bone bags for the medical experiment. Shit so cheap, if you go down low