WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN CHICAGO?

It hurts to see my brothers like this. This is the result of systematic racism for several decades. Ya'll white Americans should fucking do something and start helping them out.

youtu.be/Bgq5nW8Arf0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o
mcclatchydc.com/news/crime/article89859017.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He'll be dead soon enough.

>implying that child soldiers aren't ever used in Africa where your people belong.

Stop larping as a black man m8

No this is typical african people behaviour. Get it right. This has nothing to do with systematic racism.

It's bizarre, isn't it. People went from larping as nazis and crusaders to larping as lackwit groids. What next?

Pretty sure it was a fake gun.

This is what happens when the state gives farm equipment the same rights as real humans.

bring them back to my zoo where they belong.

Ghetto life is pretty fun right? Let's fucking admit it, too much muh poor black children propaganda, but if they were to choose themselves, they would stay there.

Ghetto life seems like a life long(short) party, just hanging out with mates, drinking beer, fighting, fucking and running from Cops which always end with a good and funny story to tell your mates at the next houseparty about.

these people aren't oppressed

>07/12/17(Wed)04:44:10
07/12/17(Wed)05:18:07

Being a gangbanger is basically just like being in a lifelong snowball fight but with stakes raised.

How wrong am I?

>nyc and other cities enact stricter sentencing for illegal gun possession
>similar law is proposed in illinois
>claimed that such a law will be racist and thus isnt enacted
>crime remains level in chicago from 2000 on
>its dropped in cities that enacted stricter sentencing

makes me think

not wrong. it only matters when they kill actual humans, ie white people. let them kill each other off however they wish, please.

youre an idiot

lmao swedish cuck prasing the low IQ nihilistic shit life

color me shocked

fuckinghit the gym faggot so you get some testosterone in your meek body, pussy

too many niggers survive past abortion

This is a slide thread - don't reply without sage

How can there be systematic racism when they live there for generations without white people ?
Chicago is a violent echo chamber where they shot each other over tweets..

we're just going to act like he didn't just post a GTA V screenshot lmao

>implying i'm wrong
face it, things like rioting is fun. they don't do it because they're oppressed, they do it because its fun. same with gangbanging.

Same thing that's been happening in Chicago. Blacks killing blacks,and raising their young to kill other blacks. Just like they have done forever. Not only in America but all around the world. It's literally build in them.

>*smacks lips* mugg fuggin whiteys doing _____
>Hold up did dat dere crackah ass cop just ice Tyrone?
>U be sayin dats had muh granmammy as a slave?
>White America help me!
No, since you nogs insist that white people are to blame for everything and that you're oh so superior, why don't you help to uplift your own instead of dragging them down to niggah level?

Damn blacks!! They ruined the black community!

Niggers get out.

>Blacks killing blacks is racism

Gee, didn't know blacks were the most violent oppressive class in Chicago.

>beep boop boop bop boop boop beep
Seemed like a fair summary of the content on YouTube.

Why the whitey supremacis make lil black kids carry weapons doe?

Bro, I am rarely compelled to post or speak beyond lurking on this site, but honestly, the racism here devastates me. I think these fascists have a point regarding Europe--one shouldn't walk down Nez Mikhailova in Belgrade and see 20 unaccompanied, jobless, maladjusted sudanese youth roaming the streets. Europe is Europe. But AMERICA is great because it remains undefined, because it is you, me, our mexican/chinese/arab brothers and sisters. I love you, dude, and I am very sorry for all of the shit we have put you through. If shit hits the fan, please remember that most white folks in our country would do anything for you, because you are a fellow AMERICAN--fuck race. God speed and stay safe, my brother. With love from Boston

Hahahaha nigger logic.
Black crime aint blackses faults muh nigga!
White people did dis.
White people fix us!
Hahahahahaha

Ripe for the lynching

Mayor Daley (the old more racist one) was ultra-racist, and attacked people of color during the race riots of 1919. Later on they used the Dan Ryan Expressway as an excuse to bulldoze houses and create a physical barrier to trap black people in the Bronzeville (Southside) ghetto and not let them integrate Bridgeport (the still Irish neighborhood Daley was from).

The highway next to the WHITE Sox' stadium is a physical component of the systematic oppression of POC. Educate yourselves! Today the right-wing NRA funnels guns from hicksville Indiana to Chicago to kill black men.

He cant have a gun. Thats illegal in Chicago.

tldr the Irish political establishment cause Chicago's gun violence

But Indiana doesn't believe in gun laws so that's were they come from. Fuck Mike Pence

How is thug culture our fault?

Oh, fuck off faggot.

We are not all equal, all that's bullshit.

It's make believe, for the other races to not feel bad.

Our founding fathers never intended women or blacks to vote.

Only free and rich white men who owned land.

Educate yourself faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hOqjjaRW5o

Did you have slaves?
Did you hang black people from trees for eyeballing white women?
Then why are you apologizing? Anyone who thinks you've hurt black people based on the color of your skin is a racist.

>show em the clip
reeee

So let's arm you boys. Bout time. Mad love, homies.

mcclatchydc.com/news/crime/article89859017.html

Holy fuck look at those beautiful walking stereotypes(´▽`)*゚*

Back to
Reddit
you go

Nah I'm all set B
>clean your room

The issue isn't whether someone can own a gun, it's whether they can buy one without a
real background check (like at gun shows) instead of just promising "im a gud guy :DDDDD im nod a gweminal." Or whether straw purchasers should be allowed to buy 20 guns in a day because no one keeps records of it.

Nebraska fags detected. Sorry you never run into any "coons" between the Wal-Mart and the Tasty Freeze. Even educated American fascists are educated enough to dispense with your eugenics trash, and instead recognize the utility within ALL races. I agree: we are not all equal. The British est.'d the martial races among their conquered people--Sikh and Gurka were prized for their fighting abilities, while S. Indians were relegated to low-skilled labor and feminine tasks. But we are not Europe, LARPing faggots. Most of you kikes have literally never left the midwest. Your Mammy's cable 'script has not taught you about the world. You are white trash, whose ancestors never got around to conquering shit. Brave men conquered the primitive world. Pollack niggers like you came after for the gibs when you couldn't get your own sorry ass society together (inb4 WE WUZ)

>clip

pipe down, Fritz. Your society has been neutered. Frankfurt, Munich, Berlin are no longer German cities. They might be in Germany, but you pierced-ear faggots never pack a pair of balls in your little fanny packs, and you argue over which lens types to use while your gal gets stuffed by roaches. Wilhelms rolling in their graves...

>implying I mentioned eugenics
You just thought that because I hinted I was white.
You are a racist.

>farm equipment
These are niggers, not mexicants.

Yes. Inbred whites are a race of their own, and you will be gassed by MIT's terminator army like a bunch of gypsies.

>Feels good man

So because I'm white, I must be inbred.
Wow, what a sad bigot :(

well, he can go anywhere he wants and buy a gun. But he cant bring it back to Chicago because that is illegal

>You are white trash, whose ancestors never got around to conquering shit
>You are white trash, whose ancestors never got around to conquering shit
The Midwest was full of Injuns before 1850, then these guys ancestors come along. Injuns disappear. Sounds like they conquered it to me faggot.

>civic nationalist
>muh utility of all races
>muh society of brown goop
Basic game theory (Prisoner's Dilemma) means that any cooperation between genetically distant people ultimately will fail. Even in a completely mixed brown world baby society, the massive mean genetic distance between each individual means that natural selection will reward the ones that betray societies trust first. Fascism without racial homogeneity is unstable and doomed to fail.

Also the Midwest is the greatest nation of America. As New England is replaced by its imports, the Midwest will take up the mantle as the homeland of the white man on the American continent.

>face it, things like rioting is fun.
>same with gangbanging.

Anything can be fun. If that's your metric to tell right from wrong, then you are a true nihilist at heart.

I'm white.

Where we diverge is in levels of education and worldview--mine being informed by a long and complicated LARP across much of the globe. I assume you are from the lower rungs of our taxonomy because of your juvenile impulse to trash on "niggers" at 4-7AM on a Wednesday. Arguing with you faggots is laborious and I don't enjoy it. On your end, I imagine your little pud is proper ossified whenever you get a chance to dump on someone you deem below the collapsing porch of your clan's swamp-side estate in Little Rock or w/e

beep beep doop doop

>Saying white people have nothing to apologize for is "trashing on niggers"
I think you're lost kiddo.
White people ended slavery btw. Black people still use it.

>Midwest is the greatest nation of America
>nation of America

I am genuinely concerned about the lead levels in your water, user. In truth, you will be gassed, because your kind are a public health burden, you contribute nothing to the progress of SOCIETY, and the foodstuffs you produce will be cultivated more efficiently by the robot master race. My skills will become equally useless, but long after you have been ground into soylent green. Also, the Prisoner's Dilemma has nothing to do with this conversation. It's cute when you turds scramble for that one page of notes you took before dropping out of Illinois State.