There are people on Sup Forums right now who support a promiscuous slutty whore murdering her own child because she was...

>there are people on Sup Forums right now who support a promiscuous slutty whore murdering her own child because she was too much of a degenerate slut to keep her legs closed and wait till marriage and not get pumped and dumped by chad

Other urls found in this thread:

beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yep. Support it and used the service. 10/10 would abort again.

Who are you quoting, mr. bitter virgin?

Of course. In fact, we should quadruple its funding and build a Planned Parenthood on the corner of every minority neighborhood.

I don't support It but most women that would get an abortion in the first place are human garbage anyway, so whatever.

>Sup Forums is a bunch of bluepilled brainwashed libertarians
news at 11

>mfw liberals and conservatives are equally retarded on abortion

As soon as the seed inseminates the egg, it's already a person. Everything is a clump of cells.

I've realised that people who do not have children of their own will never truly understand how horrific abortion actually is. How utterly and completely selfish.

I've tried explaining, but it's an abstract matter to those of you who are not parents.

>killing babies

I see nothing wrong with this.

are you talking about Lindsay Ellis?

Look if it's done in the first trimester or even the second there's really no problem with it. Sometimes mistakes happen, even if you're married maybe the birth control fucks up and you get pregnant when you're really in no position to be raising a kid.

What would you rather have? People getting abortions, or a bunch more welfare queens on gibs? I mean I don't disagree that Planned Parenthood as an institution is corrupt and profiting off of dead fetal matter and should be defunded if all they're doing is providing abortions and not prenatal care or other services that they advertise, but still.

So you really want a fatherless half-breed population explosion? Because getting rid of abortion is how you get a fatherless half-breed population explosion.

>murdering her own child
That pile of meat and guts is not a child. Fetuses have no conscious, they don't even know or feel what's being done to them.

Besides, I'd rather a dumb whore not have a baby and raise it to become degenerate trash.

Faggots been had again. Where is OP's replys? They taking a shit or.... (pic related).

>there are people on this board right now who support a niggress having 10 kids with 10 fathers

>there are people on Sup Forums right now (see OP) who support a promiscuous slutty whore who would obviously be a shitty parent raise a criminal/a whore.
Great plan Sup Forums!! I love you!

Of course! It would be a much better idea to force the dumb slut to raise her shitty crotch dropping. I'm sure she'd make a great mother.

wut if you fuck a pregnant bitch and the tip of your dick touches the babby's genitals??

will I become a sex offender then?

Yes, I support people I hate killing their own offspring.

It's mostly niggers who do that so yes I support it.

>>there are people on Sup Forums right now who support a promiscuous slutty whore being allowed to raise a child because they're squeamish about murder

>if my hands were chopped off, I wouldn't wast so much time shitposting on Sup Forums and I might do something useful with my life

Good, the world doesn't need any more niggers.

Prove to me that murder is wrong when it promotes the deaths of niggers the most.

How about abortions for niggers and none for whites?

Kek fetal remover seems like a fun job.

kek agrees every which way.
I support the right of women to murder their unborn children. It will be between them and god. But they'll burn in hell for it.

>killing a pregnant lady is double homicide
>abortions are 100% legal

human beings are just a clump of cells with a circuit board controlling them. If you're not religious/spiritual, then killing another human being isn't a bad thing. After all, it is just a bunch of atoms following the laws of physics. And then stealing isn't bad as well, nor is burning someone's house down.

Morality only, ONLY exists with the belief in the supernatural. If you believe human life has value, then by extension you are a theist, and should also be against abortion.

I'm not asking you to change your mind, I'm asking you to be consistent.

They should really figure out a way to find out if she wanted the kid, before charging for double homicide.

What race is it?

Really makes you think.

I know,right? Litteraly worse than Marx.

We're all happy You decided to esclude yourself from the gene pool. Please take the next step and close your ovaries shut.

>Be against abortion
>Risking half breed niggers running around

I'm pro abortion for all niggers

>>there are people on Sup Forums right now who support a promiscuous slutty whore murdering her own child because she was too much of a degenerate slut to keep her legs closed and wait till marriage and not get pumped and dumped by chad

would you rather have them raise their kids and end up like the nigger community?

withoat abortion the nigger population would explode.
beyondblackwhite.com/59-black-women-multiple-fathers-im-one/