Stop worshipping women

Stop worshipping women
Stop pretending they are cute little innocent beings

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DdtItKC4pRg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I can't. I was raised by a single mother. My father abandoned me like a nigger. I never asked for this

Well, you can worship women, or hate and fear them - or, oh hell I don't know - treat them like other people?
Nobody owes you any pussy, faggot.

>not worshipping the beautifulness of women without sacrifing your dignity
What are you? A gay?

Ive fucked my way through too many of them. The mystery is gone and i am alone

But why exactly do you want women to not be cute little things? Are you saying some women(and men) can't be cute, pure, chaste?

My preference for people in general are humble. If you want be an asshole, then just find like-minded people, unless your intention is to socially engineer people to be more of your liking.

I have the inverse problem, dude

>burger
>brags about fucking women
Just tell an American woman you're any or all :
>Black
>Poor
>Low IQ
>Mixed race
>Hillary supporter
>Cuck

And their panties instantly drop

same. i can't hate women after seeing my mum work herself to the bone to raise me.

my brother and i are kinda fucked in the head though, but hey

Great will be your glory in not falling short of your natural character; and greatest will be hers who is least talked of among the men, whether for good or for bad.

>Smoking

She's obviously damaged goods. Addiction to disgusting habits is an indicator that she's not worth consideration.

i dont worship women, i fuck them

she's so beautiful

It's usually the women who are doing the worshipping, especially my cock.

It's only beta guys with complexes that do that. Think the guy at the club aggressively hitting on the shortest, mousiest most teen/twee hipster etc. OP related-looking girl in the room, basically trying to bully her into going home with him, and then getting salty, Elliot style, when no one wants him.

Alpha men get alpha women. Beta males fantasize an abstraction of a girl with straightcut bangs and thickrimmed glasses that they saw on the bus that morning.

what do you think of this one
she is a catholic communist

FUCK EM?

Oldfag here. Trust me, when you reach 40 the novelty wears off and you see them for what they mostly are, stupid cunts. I'm not advocating MGTOW but controlling your libido and emotions is the best advice i've ever been given when it comes to dealing with women.

How about no. I cherish women.

I'd like to add don't indirectly worship women either.
>If you want women to like you, you need to do X,Y, and Z!
>I was in love with this girl for 7 years and she cucked me and left me for a homeless guy with a 12 inch cock. I still think about her every day :(
>Man, I'm so successful, I've fucked nearly 100 women, that means I'm important.
>Well, obviously, a man's purpose is to have as many children as possible. I get to keep 10% of my paycheck and the rest goes to a bunch of useless whores raising my spawn in poverty to become criminals and drug addicts.If you're not for more criminals and drug addicts, you're obviously a jew!
>Wow, what an attractive girl! I'm going to pay her money so she'll give me her underwear!
>OMG that man just hit that woman! I don't need to know the reason, he hit a woman which is wrong because women told me so, I'm going to stab him!

Stop getting dumb girls. Date an actual woman.

>this girl three years my junior that fucked me in between throwing up taaka just didn't work out
>that girl that lives with her parents, smokes weed, works a couple hours a week at the retail store and studies automated queer space communism at Comm just didn't click very well
>I guess I'm just doomed to loneliness...

Is that my waifu?

I have a thing for these American neo slutty types and Montreal girls.
Can anyone direct me to more like the girl in op?

Who wouldn't want to fuck a chic named Care Failure?
youtube.com/watch?v=DdtItKC4pRg

40 here. Controlled my libido my whole life. Series of long term romantic relationships. All failed. Everything is a failure. Senescence is a nightmare. Don't listen to this guy: if you're young fuck anything that moves. Keep your dick wet.

I think "straight men" is shit like faggots, cause they is slaves of womans desires and societes snobbish-norm.

Everyone dies alone. Nothing lasts forever. That doesn't mean you should go around punching 22 year old tar babies until your dick doesn't work. But I'm young and go for older women, so I don't know what you're going for as a 40 year old.

>Can anyone direct me to more like the girl in op?
Since you got digits I'll help.
You can find girls like those in your picture and in the OP's picture in the following places
-Methadone clinics
-Abortion Clinics
-getting gangraped under overpasses
-Dead in the woods
and finally
-in their ex-boyfriend's house, no they're not having sex anymore don't be silly she just needs a place to stay

I was raised by a single father...i'll beat a bitch up.

aids ridden antifa roasties won't escape the day of the rope.

What I mean is, 60% of people are garbage, but that number shoots up dramatically with young women. If they don't have a job and live independently (pol's nightmare) they're not worth your time.

Good stuff user, made me chuckle.

Fuck man you're right. I guess with that type of a look and demeanor it has to come with the whole package of chaos.

What happened to the emo, punk, post hard rock fans in america? Here in Toronto the whole scene has lived and survived quite well, not all of them are hipsters now.

It became a trend, all the original punks either grew up and got out of the scene or never grew up and became burn outs or OD'd.

There are a few hardcore scenes left, but mostly on the east coast

Op never said that he wants pussy. He stated a fact that women are shitty people and inferior to men.

DISGUSTING

>shitty
some, but not all
>inferior to men
as far as leadership and nation building goes, yes.

ALL.

jesus christ, the first post is always the best

My humble opinion as a female is that most girls (no not taking SJW into account) just want to be seen as normal human beings.
Please don't pretend I'm nothing but a fuckhole that birthes children.
Please don't pretend I'm an angelic being free from mistakes.
Just treat me the same way you treat your friends for fucks sake. It really is suffering to be either belittled or get your opinions disregarded.
I'm sorry I normally don't define my gender in a post but I think this is needed here to prove a point.

You are a trap, noone will treat you like a friend.

okay mgtow, get back your animus.

Oh right I forgot, there are no females on the internet. I don't know how I ended up here, I meant to be on /cgl/ but misclicked, sorry.

>It really is suffering to be either belittled or get your opinions disregarded.
>It really is suffering
>suffering

See, this is why no one takes you cunts seriously.

This is the exact point tho. ALL women are like that. Just because you (((feel))) like some are not bad, doesnt make it true. And I understand you see these women who are well behaved etc, but thats what women do. They hide their asshole nature behind a thick veil of niceness.

You're literally the male version of a feminist

this
women are things; would you like some guy to ejaculate on/in your car? your food? your drink?
unless you're a degenerate like a faggot or a tranny, that is

And this is why I don't try to help other men. Go marry a thot and lose half ur shit bruh.

Do none of you brainlets notice that we "project" things like

>Innocence
>kindness
>naivete
>helplessness

onto women are all because men used to primarily reproduce with little girls? who are all happened to be these things we like in women

we get repulsed by obese, hairy, wrinkly, manly and not tight women... because these are all counter to what men loved for millenia, fresh young pussy.

women their entire life fake it once they lose it, with make up with childish behavior e.c.t
also just think of women who you find hot, they all have tiny noses big mouths big eyes and all the other characteristics of a young girl
Just think about it, what did women love for millenia? alphas... and they still just do that. if youre not an alpha they dont even see you as a man and if you fake it theysee right triugh it or use shit tests to test you for your realness

and now think of the double standart if you want to "test" the women for their young and inocenceness? you'd be lynched by the mob if you took away the razors from your GF to see how hairless she really is or wipe her face with makeup remover to see how much of it is real

YET WE ARE TESTED EVERY SINGLE TIME and if we are fake we are dead to them

yet they spend their entire young in governmental institutions getting indoctrinated against us with liberal policies that bring in millions of more primitive and aggressive males they can have fun with until they 30year old, that;'s when us poor idiots get a chance because they need someone dumb to take care of their asses, for what? for spending their most valueble time on hedonistic anti white persutes while most man suffer for the first 30 years in their life because ttheur sexual market value isnt high enough
and with this train of thought I end up at sad and crazy places , so I'd be happy if you correct me

Enjoy letting your genes go extinct. Self-defeating problem I guess.

Women genocide when

>why can't women and men just be the exact same thing except for genitalia
>because they're made differently
>but women can do anything a man can
>yeah but that's because they're capable of being strong and independent
>then shouldn't that mean that men and women are equals
>no because men have power over women by being bigger and more aggressive
>but it thought that women could do anything a man could by being strong and independent
>well yeah but not unless the men get out of the way to let them
>why don't the women just push the men out of the way and become equals
>because men don't want to move
>well they can just push them out of the way
>no they can't
>why not
>because the men are bigger, scarier and more aggressive so they'll just beat the women up
>but can't the women just do the same thing back to them since they're strong and independent
>well yes but they couldn't win
>well why not
>because they're women
>now that sounds really sexist and you just said women can do anything
>well women can't do EVERYTHING
>why not
>because women aren't equals to men
>why
>because they have different builds and genitalia it's all up to biology
>so because women aren't equals men are ALLOWED to hit women
>yup
>and nobody even TRIES to stop it
>nope
>are you from saudi arabia
>no
>well you're obviously not from the US because in the US men are discouraged from hitting women and women are encouraged as well as sought after to be independent, fit and well employed in fact women that are more successful both at work and bodily are more well rounded individuals that don't let the concept of genitalia get in the way of achieving their goals
>what does that have to do with anything
>I dunno something about how sexist women are
>men are sexist because they create inequality based on gender and patriarchy
>no women are sexist because they want men to adhere to a standard without adhering to one themselves
>tfw this is not a pasta
>tfw my 9 year old daughter arguing a feminist

why are u here dont u have a bull to prep for ur wife tonight

>u
>ur

make it fucking stop

theres no way people listen to this

hayley williams is sexier and paramore is better. deaf niggas would prefer the silence. what a joke

confusing to read pal, you need to spet you you > game

Yes you have identified the problem.
Modern women want to be seen as normal human beings, by which they mean like guys. However of women are judged by the same ideals as guys it turns out they are shit. Now they can't accept this blatantly obvious fact and where it becomes undeniably evident, as it does in the workplace or education, it is blamed on oppression, and not only that, but they insist that men support them in their delusional fight. Their insistence on being judged by an ideal which evolution has not selected them for erodes the family unit, social cohesion, economic efficiency, scientific and political virtues and ethical - honest - communication, among many other things.
TL,Dr being judged by feminine ideals such as kindness, modesty, beauty, warmth, etc. Or if you feel that you can't fulfill them at least accept that this YOUR problem and not for society to fix just to protect your ego.

Can you be empathetic for once and just imagine yourself in the following scenario?
- You have an idea, you want to present it at work. They accept and support it. Later it turns out they did it because of your genitals. Either some guy thinks he can score with you or some representative said muh diversity and disregards another, perhaps better idea just because they want to push the agenda that they respect women or whatever. While ironically doing the opposite.

- You want to start a project, your friends belittle it. They say you're naive and how this is a good thing. Cute little thing, a bit like a kid. You then realize no one respects you like an adult. You're not free to put bows in your hair because you find it aesthetically pleasing, because if you did you're playing into those people's opinions.

It is another type of suffering, but it is suffering.

antifafu

This.
Treat em mean, stab em in the spleen.

Are you not a feminist?

sexual harassment is a made up word for women not being raped enough.
They have it too good.

Sorry, but do you unironically really have the opinion that women, just because of their chromosomes and genitals or whatever are just not able to be anything else than "beautiful, modest and warm" and all that bullshit or did I misunderstand you?

> just want to be seen as normal human beings.
men don't want to fuck human beings...

>Please don't pretend I'm nothing but a fuckhole that birthes children.
because you create peotry, music and civilization ? no all you've done for millenia is just that offer a wet hole to create children

>Please don't pretend I'm an angelic being free from mistakes.

I'm not but again do I want offspring from someone deranged and with problems? no thanks

>Just treat me the same way you treat your friends
why? I don't want to have sex or children with them, are you retarded?

>It really is suffering to be either belittled or get your opinions disregarded.
Look at the majority of women, your opinions are shit nothing intellectual about them all you do is say what feels right and you forget abou simply one is manipulated by your emotions by SAD MSM pictures of dieing shitskin children

god dude... what the fuck... i will never get over this

No, I view feminists and their male counterparts with almost the same amount of contempt. However, their male counterparts are worse, because as a man, you should be able to take responsibility and fix things. You shouldn't be on the internet whining about how mean women are to a bunch of strangers like a little bitch. That is distinctly feminine behaviour, and it's that spinelessness of men that has allowed society to get to such a rotten place.

Don't you have homework to do, Mehmet?

Just stop breeding with women in general, that'll save your race.

>when you reach 40 the novelty wears off
It's funny how that happens. When I hit 40, suddenly women were just...women. The absolute desire to try to fuck them wore off and they are shown as they truly are - boring, attention seeking, and inferior to men in pretty much every way. It's amazing the blinders hormones can put on a man.
Depressing, even.

This guy is right as well - when you're young, you may as well fuck everything that moves. Eventually you'll hit 40 and it's just not the same. I can still pick up younger chicks but the pleasure just isn't the same. It's essentially masturbating with a woman now rather than...well, whatever it was.
Fuck'em all - just don't marry'em or have kids with them.

Precisely. Men know what it's like to work physically hard, the true meaning of "blood sweat and tears." Men are defined and specialized by their actions, women are defined and specialized by their social standing/integration. Pain to a man is intense physical torture and having their life's hard work torn from them. Pain to a woman is having their carefully cultivated social standing and subsequent benefits destroyed and turned against them.
Both have their place. Without women there would be no homestead to support the weary man when he returns from fighting for their future, without men there would be no soldiers to take up the fight.
But times are changing. Once can be self-sufficient without the need for social groupthink and tribalism. In a society that has grown more isolated and less community based, more individualistic, more independant and way more unstable, the role of the women is quickly being outmoded. Women now compete with men for jobs they were never evolved to do. For now the powerful prefrontal cortex of the human species has allowed them to adapt, but men were naturally built to be adaptable and specialized fighters, builders, planners etc. Many women have successfully adapted, but many more "average"/normies follow their instincts, don't feel the pressure to improve themselves, and thus become slightly less useful than men in modern society.

It's not so much that women are inferior, more that the skills they honed over hundreds of thousands of years of evolution have become less relevant given the (on an evolutionary scale) very sudden and recent rise of modern civilization. Only time will tell whether women will put extra effort into rejecting their instinctive collectivism, get kicked out by men who are sick of their shit, or simply force everybody to put up with their slightly less useful skillset.

tldr Man make fire good, woman nurture tired man. Fire Industries Inc. employs man, woman better learn to rub sticks together.

>empathy
This is your problem, you(women) are far to empathetic. Feelings get in the way of rational thinking.

I understand why you feel the way you do. It's women's inability to control those feelings that is the problem.

Men(non betas) do not often show their feelings when they have been insulted or belittled, because to do so shows that you have been hurt, and that is a display of weakness and childlike behavior.

This is why men fell like they have to defend women as though they where children.

It's a difference in mentality that will never change.

Women were designed by evolution to trick you into worshiping their blown the fuck out, dried up, used up whore rosties.

It cann't be helped, they are the alluring flower and we are the boyim animal.

>Can you be empathetic for once and just imagine yourself in the following scenario?

once again like a typical whore you ignore all the problem man go trough and focus ONLY on yourself with your bullshit feelings, selfish cunt

>- You have an idea, you want to present it at work. They accept and support it. Later it turns out they did it because of your genitals. Either some guy thinks he can score with you or some representative said muh diversity and disregards another, perhaps better idea just because they want to push the agenda that they respect women or whatever. While ironically doing the opposite.

have you stopped and thought about the possibility that your ideas just might be shit? and in a market place where only the best idea wins you will never stand a chance because simply you are not made to have the best ideas? you indeed have a better evolved emotional system so you can sense problems with your children and help them.

> You want to start a project, your friends belittle it. They say you're naive and how this is a good thing. Cute little thing, a bit like a kid.
once again, maybe because they are shit ideas... your firends are juust nice to you and dont want to outright tell you that they are shit

>You then realize no one respects you like an adult.
you gotta act like one first with taking responsibility and not always pushing the blame on others as you obviously do

>You're not free to put bows in your hair because you find it aesthetically pleasing, because if you did you're playing into those people's opinions.
So youre indeed childish yet out of spite to prove all the poeple right that said so you refuse to act this way?
fucking brain Olympics right here

>Later it turns out they did it because of your genitals.
Is that somehow better than if they just laughed your retarded idea out the door?
I'm sure that'd be considered harassment and suffering as well
The real reason is that no matter what happens, women will cast themselves as the victim.
And men have finally fucking noticed, and are getting sick to death of it.
Every time I've gotten blowback from a woman at work is when I treated her like a man. You can't have it both ways sister - you can't demand to be treated equal to men, then lose your fucking minds when you are.

Women. Not even once.

>hayley williams
I love her! :3

i do not fuck, the post

You're in your early 20s.

I really riech this post. German fag speaks the truth.

and once again in a open market of ideas and a free speach zone without any affirmative action to promote you vagina you seem to hate you stand no chance here with your ideas

BECAUSE THEY ARE SHIT

lmao life, go and get pregnant and make some fucking children you fucking dumb manipulated cunt

this. aut aut, boys:
either you put up with it and spray your genes on some whore hoping that it won't ruin your offspring or you say fuck it and neglect your will to reproduce.

no need to rationalize it any further

>le quality women myth
That's just an excuse to get a ONEtis for random hoe. There's no special girls.

The secret to getting a good girl for you - is to have broadest possible selection in sex and have the strictest unbending standards for dating.
In other words don't commit to anything that isn't for you and fuck everything you can to understand what is.

These are good posts.

10/10

meant to (you) this post, oops

and just wait and see hoe the women and beta males will react

cognitive dissonance will be vibrating trough the air like seriouslt dumb bithc says mehmet meanwhile it was women who elected and filled liberal parties with anti white pro shitskin policies that brought in these animals
think of this for a secound and now this cunt says memet to me

This. My millionaire father left me, my mom and my bro in a one-bedroom, never giving us alimonies or anything (he's fucking good at avoiding the laws). She had to work hard to feed the family and did it quite well. Then again, my mom is conservative and her kids have always been the highest priority to her. She never went for some other men when my father left. But she's rather an exception apparently, as I know other single moms, even here in Russia, who couldn't care less about their kids and just went for the cock carousel.

1. "Just because of their chromosomes" ?
There is nothing more important in shaping a person than their genetics. Character traits, physical characteristics, hormone levels, IQ etc. There is no "just" chromosomes.
2. For some reason you keep assuming the feminine ideals - those attributes by which evolution has selected them - as "lesser" than male ideals. A good Woman is not worth less than a good man. However most women make very bad men and vice versa. Of course there is a tiny minority of people who would do better if judged as the other gender, such as your average female math major or male nurse. But the fact these outliers exist provides no argument to get rid of gender ideals alltogether.

Interesting point, while I can agree to much of your stuff I find must say that I do not think that I'm unable of rational thinking only because I don't suppress my emotions and pretend I'm devoid of it until the aggression builds up and I numb it or feel like having to beat someone up or argue with them to release that built up stress.

See, making assumptions and retrieving to pre-historical thinking when it comes to social issues is pretty dumb, right?
Also emotions are not a sign of weakness, refusing to deal with them on the other hand is.

I could deal with my ideas and projects being shit. I can not deal with that they get supported only because people cumulatively feel sorry for me. That's my entire point, that you somehow managed to miss.

fucking bae...

i got so triggered by this leaf, i had to blast ignorance

> It's essentially masturbating with a woman
hell yeah! I'm 40 and 100% agree.

and yes, at 40 I get more 20 something pussy then I ever did when I was young, and it really is like masturbating with a woman.

>muh mommy problems
Im a product of a single mom. Never had a problem with hitting a girl or being a jerk to them. Stop blaming your problems on others and take responsibility for yourself like a man.

>I could deal with my ideas and projects being shit.

yet once again you needed to tell us your gender because otherwise we would have discarded you shitty opinion about this topic

also if you could deal with reality you wouldnt need to implement policies that push for more women in male dominated jobs

you wouldnt need quotas

and now you probably have a job because of the said quotas and now you bitch about that

this shit is so fucking funny

I shouldn't exist. I'm not taking any responsibility for the stupidity of my failure parents.

Maybe your idea at work just sucked and people being people just did not want to hurt another persons feelings? Oh wait when they did tell you your idea sucked it was still just cause your a woman and they should have been nicer to you about your sucky idea?

Tits or gtfo

But I never had a problem with that either. As I said, my mom is conservative, so I wasn't raised a fucking beta taught to worship a cunt. But instead of the "all women are bitches and sluts", my visions is that just most of them are.

>ignorance
God-tier track. Have you listened to any of their more recent material?

Stop hating women
Stop pretending they are the devils spawn