Let's hear some suggestions and advice on dealing with Antifa

In the US you have guns for the true shitstorms so you don't have to worry about them trying to torch your cars and stores.
But let's tal about Anti-Antifa measures.

What you actually need is the following:

>Skateboard helmet - Best cheap protection you can get for your head, grab one with a vizor and you are good.
>Maybe a gassmask but don't go overboard.
>A thick leather jacket.
>Leather gloves.
>Properly made thick jeans.
>A good set of boots - Construction boots are a good choice since they have that protective cap for your toes.
>Riot shields - Transparent thick PVC with some coating to protect from possible fires is ood enoug.
>Batons - Because they are portable, easy to hid and justify their possesion so cops won't care as much.
>Cable ties to make citizens arrests with.

But the most important thing you need is a good crew of people to cooperate with.
You need a medic, one person to observe the whole deal and scout for you to direct you and at least 5 dudes that are fully equiped and ready to cooperate in a shieldwall.

Besides these ''units'' for anti-riot purposes, there is a need to logistically disrupt the Antifa.

Follow their sites.
Identify their sponsors, supporters and gathering ponts.
Whenever you hear about another protest of theirs brewing call in the cops on their nearest hiding-place for possesion of illegal weaponry, drugs, paedophilia (there's bound to be underage drunk kids having sex there) etc.
Ensure that buisnesses that support them are labeled and start the soft-harrasment like spraypainting their windows, setting dog-poop on fire in front of their doors etc. that migh affect their work.

Other urls found in this thread:

hellenic-art.com/life-size-spartan-lambda-shield-bearing-the-letter-lambda-the-fearsome-symbolf-of-the-spartans.html
change.org/p/bundesregierung-deutschland-die-antifa-als-terroristische-vereinigung-anerkennen
youtube.com/watch?v=X517Utblb00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1. Ignore them

just shoot them if they attack. self defence or whatever. why hasnt anyone shot them yet?

That's what the germans have been doing.
The antifa are fucking communists and need to be stopped at all cost.

u guys pussy

Beeing a mid 40 man who fights with sticks against teenagers....dressed as a superhero from toys r us.....Weeeeeew

They only dare to chimp out in areas where guns and self-defense aren't legal i.e. France and Germany.

holy fuck

he's got a minigun!!!!

Seems like it was pretty effective to me, nigger. When's the last time you went out and fought antifa?

Come on, it should be extremely fulfilling for your crusader-boner.
Remember the Antifa are also anti-christian and not just anti-capitalists.

1. Usa has NO antifa
2. Hamburg was the BLACK BLOCK
3. They are NOT Communists

oh. that's fucked.

One in the head, two in the chest.

>That's what the germans have been doing.

and as i understand things, germany miraculously continues to exist to this very day

Of course its effektive if you feel the need to streetfight teenagers. I dunno man. I have bigger problems than some 19 year old faggot who bought an antifa flag from europe.

Ignore them because I have a 6 figure job, a board of directors to report to and police I pay via taxation who are meant to handle it. If they break into my home I have a 12 gauge and SKS for that, plus two extremely protective dogs.

I've noticed a lot of people on both sides wear backpacks during these skirmishes. Don't do that. It impedes your mobility.

Also hold one of these in your hands when you make a fist. It makes them super effective.

>1. Usa has NO antifa
What is BLM and their white communist supporters?

>2. Hamburg was the BLACK BLOCK
No. Antifa are certainly a large portion of their community but most of the chimps who torched the town down were imported from other cities and countries.

>3. They are NOT Communists
THEY FUCKING ARE.

And all the private citizens whose property was ruined by them cang go fuck them selves rite?

Germans used to label Antifa as a terrorist group until the left took power for once and lifted the label to allow them to spread.
Now they have a terrorist network spanning all over Germany and it will take years to root them out.
Just like their muslim brethren.

A video camera to record them attacking first.
Never throw the first punch, but always throw the last punch

Cut off the drug supplies. That's literally it.

I don't give a fuck what Antifa do at rallies they interrupt. Those are staged as fuck. People need to be concerned with what Antifa do on their leisure days such as peddle drugs onto others, including minors, are heavily involved in statutory rape, give booze to minors, have drug addictions themselves, are riddled with STDs and spread them, are always involved with vandalism, often times assault people when on some sort of drug, illegally squat in crack houses, push propaganda at their punk gigs, etc.

t. Bay Aryan.

Get/make a set of gambeson and riveted chainmail, and a proper viking shield. Educate yourself in the use of said shield and you'll fucking wreck any antifa fagets that try to whack you.

As a german let me tell you...they are not communists....they are anti-capitalistic/anarcho/anti-german hooligans. black block and antifa dont get along together because of political views. Blacl block told antifa Years ago thex are done talking about intelectual bullshit. They want pure violence and action. Blm is not antifa you faggot. Antifa has grown in europe for CENTURIES now. Please dont call every leftwinged teenager a fucking member of antifa.its like calling every white man nazi.

Just throw some smoke bombs at them. It'll cause them to scatted, while the front line "troops" go in and start hitting them with sticks.

You need someone with a chaingun and the balls to go sit in a prison cell for a very long time

>And all the private citizens whose property was ruined by them cang go fuck them selves rite?

they can call the police or sue them in civil court. both of those solutions have existed for hundreds of years and neither one requires retarded larping

Outside of their demonstrations: Judo

That's it dude, that's all you need. Throw em around like sandbags using their own momentum. They won't know what hit them and there's little to no injuries, just a few bruises from being smacked to the ground.

Otherwise learn a few choke holds and grapples, you can use your victim as a meatshield and drag him away from his buddies into your crowd where you can safely beat the shit out of him, or better yet rip off his bandana and throw him back into the Antifa line to see them turn on eachother like monkeys

We used to have a group called Combat 18 that handled this stuff.

They're not around anymore.

Honestly Antifa are killing themselves for us. Soon enough they'll go the way of the Weather Underground or Red Army Faction, cross the line and get rekt by the pigs that currently protect them.

Just keep b8ing the dumb fucks and documenting the ensuing chimp outs. Protect yourself of course though. Also if you're American, be careful - You've had a few cases now where defending yourself from BLM has resulted in your right to self defense being invalidated because you intended to cause trouble.

They have.

In Seattle an Antifa member with Knuckle Dusters attacked a couple attending a Milo speech. The wife shot and wounded the Antifa member - The Seattle prosecutors charged them with attempted murder - The argument being that attending an event that Antifa don't like is "provocation" and you have no right to defend yourself.

Similar to what happened with the /k/ommandos and the BLM protest.

American anons said this sort of retardation is common in the locations that this happened - Washington and Minnesota.

The head juror in the /k/ommando case was a Canadian immigrant who literally said;

>This is for Trayvon!

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Motorcycle under armor, the kind that protects your spine.

just grab them by the nose ring

hellenic-art.com/life-size-spartan-lambda-shield-bearing-the-letter-lambda-the-fearsome-symbolf-of-the-spartans.html

>little to no injuries
m8, you're not having a go on the tatami. If you toss them like that, it can end ugly. That's not to say judo isn't legit, but you have to understand you can seriously hurt them, with all the legal consequences that entails.

Thanks for the ((((((((great advice))))))))

I too will be going to the big Soros/CIA/ShariaBlue rumble! Are you with me fellow pol-pedes!?

>Let's hear some suggestions and advice on dealing with Antifa
Easy. Make them illegal and fair game for police who are itching to fuck those faggots up.

change.org/p/bundesregierung-deutschland-die-antifa-als-terroristische-vereinigung-anerkennen

For domestic purposes. Arm yourself. Easy in US, hardmode in EU. Personally i'll get my "Kleiner Waffenschein" to concealed carry blank guns and buy a crossbow for medium range property defense.
On (((social media))) you can always engage with normies. Show them violence, make clear the threat is real, stay civil, do not post cringe kekistan trash and "redpill" them ever so slightly without memes but with true news, leaks, videos that depict leftist violence and anarchy.
Show them those terrorists hunt free press (Lauren Southern, that guy from WeAreChange, etc. at G20), use the terms "left/leftist/leftists" and "terrorism/terror" in conjunction. Establish thhis connection, make the normies adapt it.
Show them the hipocrisy of left (((journalism))), how they don't report or report biased on leftist violence. Show them cut scenes and the real videos, point to (((media))) manipulation.
Always stay in your comfort zone, try to pull leftists out of theirs. Stay civil, be the good guy, let them make mistakes and become the bad guy.
Use their own tactics against them. Subversion is key.

Let me know when it gets as bad as germany.

What does any of this dumb shit even accomplish?
I don't get the point of these rallies or even attending them.
I guess that's why it's mainly people in their mid 20s doing this dumb shit.
Do these people not have better things to do?

The goal is to get rightwing violence on CNN to stop Le Drumph

I really just love the chaos of the whole thing.

Good advice.

I'm still intent on sabotaging their networks.
Call in the cops on them to claim they are fucking with kids and dealing drugs (which they really are most probably doing).

People hate antifa they act like faggots in real life when not larping. I talked to one at a local bar and he was a super obnoxious faggot. He was in a punk band which I assume most are and was wearing suspenders. I just left and Im not going to support that bar anymore. Most antifa live in Commiefornia or the west coast. Most people hate them including people living here. He actually said "the left is gonna win" and I just laughed.

>Call in the cops on them to claim they are fucking with kids
Don't. This will harm the cause. Do not make false accusations, it will make you look like a retard and put unnecessary burden on the police.
What you can do is document and take pictures of everything they do. Spread rumors of drug abuse, bad talk them, but without overdoing it (rape, child abuse, etc. are too much).
If you are a madman you can transform into one of them, learn how to look, speak and act like them. Get accepted by them and then... sabotage them, burn down their hideouts when everyone is passed out drunk, call cops on them.
This is extremely dangerous, especially here in EU where those left terrorists will come after you for speaking out against them, but it has huge potential.

I'm 99% sure that in my state, if I'm physically attacked by a group like ANTIFA, not only can I shoot them because I own and am licensed to carry a concealed weapon, I will be justified in doing so. That's why you don't see those ANTIFA cunts in my region.

Not every state is the same. One on one, matched force with force, the left loses every time.

Have you never heard about dropping annonymus hints to police?

It's pretty easy to investigat them too.
Just find the local socialworker and ask him about them.
Or look for a local university and ask the students there.
Most of these groups have ''cult leaders'' which are most often ''lebaral'' teachers and/or drug dealers.

>visiting Sup Forums
>suddenly realize you are on the /larp/ board

lol

You can blame moot for flooding /asp/ with the wrestling fags.

>Have you never heard about dropping annonymus hints to police?
Imo pointless waste of time for the police and "child abuse" etc. idk if they'll buy it in the long run. Drug abuse, vandalism etc. are what they do anyways, so hints to this are more trustworthy.
Tbh i'm in between two options. Either join IB and local RCDS (right-wing christian students) and do work to "redpill" normie students or go undercover deep into the rabbit hole.
Kinda leaning towards the first options, those fags do it all so wrong, it makes them look retarded and it's not effective and efficient. Also don't want to deal with that STD riddled, drug addicted filth of antifa.

In my state open carry & concealed carry is legal to all, we have no gun law & we have the "Castle Law"

Which is why there is never any protest here, even the hardest group of shitskins be they foreign or domestic refuse to chimp out here because someone will shoot you faster then a cat can lick it's ass in my state so we are all usually polite to one another.

1. Ignore the faggots. They are digging a hole for themselves, let them continue to.
Something tells me that before long things will escalate further. Things I think are needed are a reliable system of communicating across the group, methods of fighting that consolidate the strength of a group rather than splinter the group off into individual fights, people devoted only to filming antifa fighting / identifying antifa members, and a method of psychologically intimidating the opposition.

What state?

youtube.com/watch?v=X517Utblb00

Step 1) Dress like Antifa
Step 2) Go around and steal all the NLG observers bright green hats.
Step 3) Sit back and watch the actual Antifa members violently attack the capless legal observers.
Step 4) Laugh when the NLG refuses to help Antifa get out of jail ever again.

Mississippi

Or instead of all that shit just get a machine gun.