Serbia YES!

Serbia gets its first female – and gay – prime minister

theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/15/serbia-gains-its-first-female-and-gay-prime-minister-ana-brnabic

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/IcpBA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Let's archive it
archive.is/IcpBA

Thanks bro.
You are our Passepartout.

Kind of cute, in an androgynous sort of way

Have you been tested?

If I had a hammer, I'd smash Islam!

Would

B-but I thought slavs were all evil hateful NIGGERS

Serves an almost symbolic position, Vucić is the one running the shitshow as always.

Pity only your women can find the hammers.

How far can one country go to get into the EU?

This.

Kind of funny that our incredibly criminally corrupt government can throw a bone like that to the west and they'll take it
fuck the death of democracy, we have a dyke as a prime minister

This

People who would have once been socially ostracised, now set the social agenda.
its a funny old world

Man guys, I dunno what to say.. Sad! Serbia is a nice country and the very least we could've done was blow up this dyke while we were dropping bombs.

As long as she is doing her job , and doing in the best interest of her people , she could be a kangaroo for all I care

A figurehead. She holds no power.

This wouldn't have happened if Serbia was still part of the Ottoman Empire

Vucic's puppet and a card to EU so he can get even more gibs faster while fucking us over.
This is what happens when you elect Lite Hillary and its just beginning. He already gave millions to arabs.

Is Serbia officially the most cucked nation in the balkans?

Mate their forefathers were cucks before the word cuck even existed

Is that a guy? It looks an awful lot like a Dutch guy or something.

In Serbia there is no strong right wing parties, so government don't bother about them. If there were any strong right wingers, this would be perfect ammo for their actions. By this move government have fucked up left wing liberal opposition big time

Better check her background she might be a commie and a former stasi informant.

SHORT SERBIA

But is she right wing?

No they don't, she's a puppet you dumb brit.

>Serbs elect a Croatian Dyke as president

Whaaaaat?

>appointed by god emperor Vucic
>elected

>female larping as a politician
>bull dyke

I'd say not. Hell she could act like Hitler and I'd still not want her. Women don't belong in politics.

How long before Serbians beg to be ruled by Albanians again like the Ottoman days?

Pls, remove faggs.

You don't want women in politics because most women emphasise emotional reasoning, which is total garbage in politics for obvious reasoning. Bull dykes are masculine in behaviour, and thus exhibit male thought patterns, and as such less emotional reasoning.

You want people with balls in politics, regardless of gender. I'd take an anti-Islamic bulldyke over an effeminate cuck any day.

Ireland Yes aswell.

Half indian, Homosexual leader with a white Irish whore mother and indian father.

Also, no mention in this article of us almost getting our first gay PM in 2002.

Because he was anti-immigration and the first instance of the modern far right, and gunned down in broad daylight by a left wing terrorist who has since been released already thanks to his left wing crony judges.

>he's never seen SJW bulldykes

What's the source?

Homosexuals should be barred from politics regardless of gender primarily because they invariably care more for homosexual issues than anything else. They are subversives.

But muh based orthodox serbia!

I know right?

Like it was all a lie.

But why?

As long as she isn't SJW it's better than a female heterosexual leader