Gypsies look dirty even at the pool

Gypsies manage to look like they haven t bathe since they left india even when they are at the pool.These pests used to live in my town but now they made 2 fucking mini gypsies and are sucking on the tit of the English.GAS THEM LIKE ITS THE 1940S

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_klfW-EjHww
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtu.be/-aEL7NSzP-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how do you feel that people think most romanians are dirty romas?

that's a nice MILF tho

Rayciss

What's wrong with her boobs?

She s 20, in 3 4 years she will look like this

Am I missing something about the picture? We have plenty of romas in Czech Rep but those you showed look chill as fuck

Can t blame them.I mean you don t really see many productive romanians outside romania.The ones who are to stupid or lazy to work here leave and collect paychecks and squat in random houses.If I were an Englishman I would want them out.Romanians who work white collar jobs in richer countries blend in so people don t know what they are, but gypsies stand out

Don t let the looks fool you.Here in romania we have full blown race wars and the ones who look like these usually are the ones driving their 7 series in a coffe shop, wich actually happened and i ve seen it with my own eyes.

>11%

Every fucking week a gypsie family comes into my work and tries to scam me everytime. They say the didnt like food after eating all of it, saying irs not what they ordered then proceed to demand new food. One time they tried to walk out on their tab but I caught them and for some reason the owners wont ban them.

Connecting my phone to a generator wouldn t be enough for me to complain about gypsies

bust them

those stretch marks on tits
how does he even hold an erection

look at those nightmare tits... I'm gonna be sick

Next time make the waiter record their orders on their cell phone. Tell the gypsies it's just to make sure there are no misunderstandings.
From what I've heard in the US you have to notify someone you're recording or it's illegal, try looking a little deeper into it.
Best of luck.

Fucking gypsies we have them here in Italy too.. They choose a random piece of land, probably public, and they start packing it with their stupid caravans. And from that point on, in a radius of 10km the crime rate mysteriously spikes.

>after eating all of it
if they eat it they have to pay for it no matter what
if they walk out call the cops

By having testosterone in his bloodstream. Most men don't have 6,000,000 conditions that must be met for their little pecker to get hard.

You should start lifting weights or something.

The owner wont let me (im a server). I got them to pay after chasing them out to their truck. How can I fuck with these people if I get them again?

In romania the cops are so useless I once cought gypsy in my backyard so I tied him and then he was begging me to call the cops so set i straigt , the cops came and drove him home and then almost arested me for bounding a trespasser whom I found in my fucking shed.

Meh, we don't really care. We got used to ignorant people.

But how does it feel that people think UK is a first world country when in reality it's filled with shitskins that take your money, rape your children and cuck your men?

Yesterday a dirty fucking gipsy was singing gypsy music out loud in the bus I took home.

Gipsies have no respect for other people.

Looks like you send your best gitans too france

Didnt you deport them like 7 years ago? Also deporting gypsies but accepting rapefugees? The fuck?

No there is a lot of them here and the police do nothing. I see them everyday trying to scam tourists near the louvre.
Even the shitskins hate them.

Tell me something in romanian i can say to them

Op can you post pictures of what non- Gypsy Romanians look like?

Because unfortunately when I think Romanian i picture gypsies

I hate them, there is like hundreds of them returning back from UK because they don't get any more gibs there and they are buying flats in my city, I fucking hate them, noisy, dirty retarded rats. This used to be good neighbourhood.

Same thing here, no point even reporting it to the police as they never do anything. But god forbid if some of your stuff gets stolen and you decide to go fuck with them a little. Expect a ticket straight to her majesty's prison.

>ROMAnian complaining about gypos
LMAO!

"Tu esti un copil de pubela" that s what I found out annoys them the most, it means you are a garbage child but I don t know why that upsets them ?Carefull not to get stabbed

calling them tsigani imputit offends them?

Its okay so does google
Romanians look pretty diverse some are blonde some are more slavic,I look kinda greek and that s it.they look like normal people

why exactly do no governments punish the criminality of gypsies?

It sounds almost french "tu es un enfant des poubelles".
I'll tell them, i don't think they have knife when they are in the streets.

because of the same reason they import tons of shitskins and niggnogs, the jews

In france it is always "child" with no id who commit crime. So police arrest them but they can't do anything because "children". They know the law very well.

The only reason they procreate is to make their children beg and steal.

Pisses me off there is this group of 4 or 5 Irish travellers in my town that go out looking to fight every weekend. They usually hang outside a takeaway or somthing and then wait for a drink lad with a girl to walk past. They just offend the girl to the point where the guy feels compelled to do somthing then they beat the shit into him. My mate got really badly hurt a few months ago, thing is everyone knows who they are yet the police won't touch them. It's got to the point where everyone just has to avoid them or if you do see them make sure your with a big group of mates.

Yeah..Romanian is also a romance language.But it s hard to tell when gypsies talk with that retarded indian accent

like this? youtube.com/watch?v=_klfW-EjHww

They look like typical Ukrainian or Balkanshit

Feels bad when you can understand the lyrics

i'm tired of the police turning a blind eye to utter scum yet hammering people of good character who just possibly fell foul of some law by defending themselves or losing their temper or whatever

that means "filthy gippo" - don't think they actually fucking care about hygiene to begin with, they are on the same god damn level as the pakis when it comes to the odor that they are releasing.

we used to do it, before Soros and his NGOs (EU-backed) came into Romania and forced us to integrate them by giving them ID's and passports, free entry into universities and whatnot, free housing etc. I can still remember when they started the campaign to change their name from "tigani" to "rrom", even thought there is literally no historic proof that they called themselves like that - for that matter, the gippos still refer to themselves as "tigani", as they simply do not give a fuck about it. During that time, there were shitloads of European NGOs, mainly from Sweden and Norway, that bashed us every single second for our "bad treatment" against the gippos.

It's funny now to watch them beg all over Western Europe, while leaving Romania for good.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0DO0XyS8Ko

>2 kids
>No wedding ring
Trashy

literally a meme map nowadays - the ethnic distribution has changed drastically in the last 50 years, with all major cities being now inhabited by a Romanian majority. The Hungarian minority - comprised mostly of Szeklers - is in a complete downfall, demographic-wise, and the regions in which they form a majority (Covasna and Harghita) are literally dependent to the fullest to the gibs from the centralized Government - as they have no industry whatsoever and a very aged population.

tl;dr you can spam the Trianon memes as long as you want, the future doesn't look bright for both Romanians and Hungarians, demographic-wise. In 50 years time, there's a huge chance that both nations will not inhabit Transylvania at all, due to the falling population numbers (Romania, for example, is projected to drop to 14 million people in 2050, from 19 million now).

>implying
All the roads are being renamed in hungarian. Soon, they will gain autonomy

You'd fuck a gyppo, and you're slagging someone else for having standards...
You need the gas just as much as the gypsies do.

Stretch marks fade after a few months. She should really put some Vitamin E oil on her boobs to speed up the process.

Topkek, she's probably underage yet.

completely false. There was an attempt coming from UDMR (magyar party) a few weeks back to change a couple of laws regarding the autonomy and language criteria for counties that are inhabited by Hungarians, but all of them were dropped the minute the press found out and virtually everybody went berserk about the whole situation. Our President has already stated numerous times that cultural autonomy is out of the question, our Constitution clearly states that no autonomy should be given to any minority group whatsoever etc.

The whole move was a UDMR attempt at seizing a bit of power for themselves, which ultimately failed due to the public outcry. All laws were scraped and removed from the Parliament floor completely. Regarding your statement about the roads, you'd be surprised but we're actually adding Latin markers for most of the cities in Transylvania, not Hungarian.

>tfw Cluj-Napoca is also named MVNICIPIUM ÆLIVM NAPOCENSE now

>why exactly do no governments punish the criminality of gypsies?
I know one that used to ...

I THOUGHT THATS A SCROTUM

d-don't make me cry, user. What could have been ...

Good old ww2 Romania..

>nazi flag
You back stabbed nazis just like all your other allies

if only

>the beauty of childbirth

The king fucked everything up.Ion Antonescu still wanted to fight but he ended up being executed.The king sold us to the communists and then he ran like a fucking coward living in Switzerland while my grandfather was rotting in a gulag after getting captured at Stalingrad.We still lost the war anyway

>excuses
I wouldn't trust you around children

You do realize that photo and title are misleading, right? Antonescu never initiated the pogroms, only the relocation of some Jews and a lot of gippos towards Transnistria. One of the biggest lies in our modern history is the assumption that we participated in the Holocaust - a lie that was thrown upon us by the Ellie Wiesel Institute with the help of the Partidul National Liberal (PNL) a couple of years back.

Our King backstabbed our entire country by signing a deal with the Soviets and the Allies. All Romanian soldiers that participated in the Eastern Offensive were caught by surprise, alongside the entire Romanian High Command . Now go read your books, you uneducated piece of filth.

He'll always be remembered as the true son of this back-warded nation. We never deserved him, that's the truth.

>excuses

never change, 'straya, never change.

not an argument, come back when you can formulate one, you illiterate trailer-dweller

And it was for Transylvania everytime. You'd think the magyars would learn, but they never do. Even now their dying population still dream of "great" hungary. Quite sad desu

Every girl has stretch marks on their tits, hers just haven't faded yet.

yeah, they have skin colored in red, yellow and blue
excellent example....

Notice something interesting: Gypsies are so repulsive and inferior that every single nation that they infest hates them, probably up to the leftists as well.

All the cultural and language differences between the nations they live in, income difference, behavior differences - they always manage to become the trash of trash. If that isn't a proof that races exist then I don't know what is

Once we kick the Jews out we are taking back what is rightfully ours
You'll never see your country again gypsy

I still have strongly visible stretch marks all over my back since I'm 14. Fucking growth spurts, worst pains of my life

Hungarians are literal gypsies living on government benefits and unemployment.
The fucking faggots should go the fuck back to work or go to Hungary and live there on their ass.

>probably up to the leftists as well.

Let's not go that far, Bulgbro - the leftists are to blame for the forceful integration of the gippo population to begin with - if not for those European NGOs that shilled for their "rights" a couple of years back, the situation would have been completely different. It's funny when you look at who financed most of those aforementioned NGOs - daddy Soros himself. Nonetheless, I'm truly glad a lot of them left our countries for Western Europe.

kek, bozgor alert. How's it like not having a country, bruv? Also, keep projecting

>mfw there are more Romanians in Transylvania that there are Hungarians in Hungary

good luck taking it back, you'll need it. Better prop up that "huge" army of yours, all 4 soldiers and all.

>>excuses
The NUHZEES gave 1/3 of our land to Soviet Subuhumans and Inbred turkic mongols.

Think of Nobama giving Texas, NM, Arizona, Utah, Nevada, California and Oklahoma to Mexico.

>rightfully ours
Fucking immigrants

>fake history map

>we will never live in a world where Captain Codreanu wasn't murdered by the king's Jewish thugs
JUST

>replying to a diaspora bozgor that tries to trigger you

Haide, frate ...

at this point i'm inclined to believe that you're way past being retarded. I'd call your an uneducated burger, but you're worse than that - you're an uneducated bozgor that has no identity

Unically accepted by every nation except hungary

>"If I don't like it, its fake !"
Yes Istvan, you were the first on the Moon, Jesus was hungarian, God is magyar and your horse has the cure for cancer.

>Inbred turkic mongols.
ugh back the fuck off dude?!?

Dobruja IS our land and has always been our land. Debatably, Wallachia is also our land and most of you are "inbred turkic mongols" as well who spoke Bulgarian until you decided to LARP as Romans

How can a horse cure cancer when you steal them all?

I am the OP what kind of fucking thread has this degenerated in?

See? This kind of delusional thinking I'm talking about. Sad. Many such cases.

Even if you kick the jews out, how would you take Transylvania ? With your aging suicidal population and your literally 32 tanks? Topkek

another Balkan-trigger fest in the making, wonderful. How's that muzzie population doing, Boris?

>Islam is the largest minority religion in Bulgaria. According to the 2011 Census, the total number of Muslims in the country stood at 577,139,[1] corresponding to 7.8% of the population.

Also, please for the love of god change your capital, Sofia looks worse than Belgrad after the war.

Balkan shitfest, as usual.

>torn up tits and bulging stomach

No

sign me up for the gypsy hate club
those shitskins have ruined the south way more than the moors ever could

But we are missing the serbians so the bozgor can into vojvodina

just say something like "Kosovo deserves independence". You'll see this thread flooded with Serbians, Albanians and Croats in a minute.

>>Inbred turkic mongols.
I was talking about the western gypsies aka Mongaryia.
>Dobruja IS our land
I'm looking at my map right now at it isn't.
I'm looking at an ethnographic map 1500, 1000 years ago, still it isn't.
>Debatably, Wallachia is also our land
You are correct on debatably.
>you are "inbred turkic mongols"
Turkey never colonized us, while 2/5 of your country is turks.
>who spoke Bulgarian
There was no such thing as "bulgarian" 1300 years ago when your immigrant ass arrived.
>until you decided to LARP as Romans
I'm sorry, are you offended we share cultural heritage with Spain, France, Portugal, Italy?
While you share culture with Turkey, Iran, Kazakhstan, Tataria?

Gypsies really are animal tier.

youtu.be/-aEL7NSzP-g

Hold the fuck up, we have an *entire* 8% of Muslims in our lands? Woah we're surely going extinct..

To add to that, those are not turks but turkified Bulgarians during the Ottoman times who converted to Islam in order to receive free land. They're also very secular, tend to not go to mosques, get drunk at parties and have no idea what's written in the Quran. They also eat a lot of pork.

The actual turkish scum population is closer to 3-4% and is congregated on the turkish border, no one cares for them and they don't care for us

KOSOVO JE SHQIPTARE

YUGOSLAVIAN GENOCIDE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

NATO NATO NATO NATO

>I'm sorry, are you offended we share cultural heritage with Spain, France, Portugal, Italy?

Never say that out loud, you'll just make our big brothers bully us as usual senpai.

I know that, Boris, I was just trying to trigger you. You can have this debate with , I'm honestly just in the mood to shitpost at the moment.

kek spilled my coffee all over the table, goddammit.

>those are not turks but turkified
Wrong, the turks were obliged to take as wife the women they raped and impregnated.
Those are the rapeseed of turkish soldiers stationed in Bulgaria for 500 years.