>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/foxnews/status/884954946038321153
dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/msnbc-botches-cut-to-congressional-reporter-video/
Sup
breitbart.com/radio/2017/07/11/robert-barnes-bob-mueller-assembling-team-ambitious-democratic-hit-men-trump/
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Bannon_Says_Corporatist_Global_Media_Opposed_to_Economic_Nationalist_Agenda.webmhd.webm
breitbart.com/london/2017/07/11/strasbourg-archbishop-great-replacement-muslims-france-be-theirs/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I need it.

Really makes you think.

twitter.com/foxnews/status/884954946038321153

hmm...

>T-Trump didn't get any help from the Russians, it's all a left wing myth
>T-Trump got help from the Russians b-but it wasn't illegal!

Impeachment or not say goodbye to your second term!

Ever think about how the Democrats have absolutely no power and just smile? It's like watching a child have a tantrum that you don't have to deal with.

She looks like Trudeau in drag

>?

dailycaller.com/2017/07/11/msnbc-botches-cut-to-congressional-reporter-video/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

American criminal liberties union

I never thought Watters could be /ourguy/

Just heard the News. Impeach the fucking idiot. I've been saying this since 2015. Trump's a conman, and not even a good one.

It isn't even political for me. Trump's literally just a criminal in a tie.

Its true. Rich kid never got solicited by a hooker before.
>Hey baby, you want a date?
>Fuck it, I'll get my dick sucked.
>Cops.

It's possible that she was a setup to allow Obama get the fisa court warrant to spy on Trump

Intersectionalism will be the undoing of the left. It will cost them the great majority of the population that even sympathizes with some of their causes but aren't inclined to decode the ever increasing pyramid of privilege and atonement to be able to help.

On another note all this MSM frenzy only helps shielding the actual work being done by the executive: enforcing the laws of the country.

Why do you care, Mohammad?

>t...trumps son spoke to a Russian once

Remember when libshits were claiming trump himself got Putin to somehow hack the election? I can already picture next weeks damning accusations.

Is there a good news aggregate for global politics?

or a list of recommended news sites for G20 countries?

>leaf

Sup Forums.org/pol/

Moshe missed out on being the next bob woodward. So sad.

>Ever think about how the Democrats have absolutely no power and just smile?
All The Time

JOE HAS DISAVOED THE PARTY OF LINCOLN

He is now Joe Scarborough (Independent)

Unironically this

What's his endgame?

desu I don't even care if he is a Putin puppet. He has clearly put a wrench in the globalist machine and Trump being elected saved the world from probably far worse. If Putin put him in there it also verifies Putin as anti-globalist which would mean the two biggest armies are both anti-globalist death machine which is only a plus.

desu

he forgot to put on his a meme flag. I think they need to make a new one, which is literally just a leaf.

He looks like a Dark Souls enemy

Believing anything the Trump Shyster-for-Hire says...

I'm surprised they haven't tried to dig up Trump's girlfriends yet, he must have dated someone with Russian connections before.

The whole thing is so incredibly petty, it's high school tier, but I suppose that's kind of par for the course with DC.

Protect him

Look what Eichenwald did.

breitbart.com/radio/2017/07/11/robert-barnes-bob-mueller-assembling-team-ambitious-democratic-hit-men-trump/

>“This is the biggest nothing burger of nothing burgers in terms of a scandal,” Barnes contended. “There’s no crime here. Don Jr. did nothing wrong here. The allegations and accusations against him, I think, will be proven to be mostly lies and libel.”

b-b-b-but... drumpf..... MUH RUSSIA!... muh...ru..ss.......

>says Jihad against Trump
>says muslims don't need to assimilate

Why do kikes support these filthy muslims so much? I really don't get it

Threadly reminder that Joe murdered Lori Klausutis in cold blood and the gop covered it up.

is he the one they call 'the architect' ?

"I dislike criminals, but I abhor inept ones."

Fits the Trump administration like a glove.

CYKA BLYAT

a girl I'm crushing on snapchatted me first, give me (you)'s

i think it's a fake dude. no jury texas would convict for assault with a deadly weapon. on the off chance it is real, he will get off scott free. it will be a slam dunk for the defense lawyer.

>What's his endgame?
I have it on good authority that he is the hacker known simply as "Sup Forums"

Why do you put your memes here, where they will influence nothing, and gain no sympathetic response?
>Are you showing them off?
>Are you seeking validation?
Honest appraisal...
Artwork 4/10
Memetic potential 2/10
Pro Tip... in order to be effective at all, though really rather weak, this meme should be placed in social media(s) where it is likely to invoke a desirable response. Why do you waste valuable time uploading it here?

>"Ted Kennedy got on the phone and asked the Russian ambassador to help with the 1984 elections and contaminate the arms treaty process in order to help defeat Reagan,”

Did anything happen to Ted?

Idk this shit seems far more petty than usual. Maybe things were bad decades ago but Trump has serious got the Washington establishment crowd assblasted. I honestly didn't think they would keep this obstructionist shit up as long as they have.

Jesus

fucking hate smough. fuck that kike Ornstein as well

When Joe and Mika get married, Trump should have the air force fly drones and attack helicopters overhead and just say it's a military exercise, sorry old chap, national security and all that...

That will cost him his job. His only value to the network was to be the token republican, now he has nothing.

Sure. Why not?

That's not what Don Jr. looks like?

and now see how trumptards claim Trump didnt know about this either

which likely makes him the most dangerous person in the house if he does not know who his inner circle hangs out with

> didn't think they would keep this obstructionist shit up as long as they have.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f0/Bannon_Says_Corporatist_Global_Media_Opposed_to_Economic_Nationalist_Agenda.webmhd.webm

What is with the rabbits?

i love it when you ask a liberal:
>what crime has he committed?
>high treason!
oh ok

JOE IS NO LONGER ON OUR SIDE WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO

WE LOST ONE OF THE BEST POLITICAL MASTERMINDS THE GOP HAD

Retarded Bundo memes

Thing is, taking in consideration that Putin in 2001 exiled most of the jewish oligarchs who ruined Russia in 90-2000.
And that Natalia was in russian government before she run away in 2001.
Well, i think she is a traitorous jew, who run to USA, helped Obama and McFaul(who wanted to start a revolution in Russia in 2011-2013)...
We can say that she worked for DNC at least since 2000

the guy on twitter was a fucking retard though. they have proof of intent. they have messages that the fuck head sent over twitter that he about kikenwald's epilepsy and was intending to kill him. stop defending this idiot because you hate kikenwald so much

BOTUS!

Rabbits like carrots

Carrots are orange. Trump is orange

Trump likes gold. Gold is measured in karats.

See where I'm going with this?

kurt pls

>He doesn't know Bundo runs the whole show

MSM is killing itself with this MUH Russia.

I would not be fucking surprised if Bannon actually is fanning the flames of this.

I thought Yeltsin was somehow good for Russia?

he's being charged with cyberstalking which is no where near as bad as assault with a deadly. stop pretending everyone here is going to get 99 years for posting a meme.

Kek

lel

Meh, I'm not a huge Bill Clinton fan, but Monica Lewinsky was a pretty sleazy thing to focus on for years on end. Benghazi was a genuine happening, but the way they went about it was sleazy and so transparently a power grab that it confused and irritated people and never actually got the ugly nature of the whole deal out. They just got lucky with Shillarys server.

Basically, nothing the parties have hollered about in the last 20 years has been the least bit relevant to the needs of governing.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard. I'm just here because I find it all very funny.

This is about as surprising as the jittery panhandler being a drug addict. Trump is the most stereotypical conman imaginable, and that you idiots fell for him is hilarious.

Also, the anti-Canada posts are sort of endearing. You guys are so tsundere for us.

Totally!

its harmless cute fun you crotchety bastard

he might have been stupid or the media might be lying about him

He was too passed out drunk to do any real damage.

listen here you dumb fucking nigger. stop being dishonest for one fucking second. can you do that or are you too much of a subhuman to acknowledge that the kid knew kikenwald had epilepsy and sent messages over twitter to his friend that he hoped it would kill him?

>leaf

white genocide is finally an issue!

>sent messages over twitter to his friend that he hoped it would kill him?
i wish it did

if the media was lying about the tweets he could sue the shit out of them. in fact that's what i would do first. as far as i know there's no lawsuit ongoing

>leaf

#
#
#
#

Trump jr had contact with the Russians. Why would he have contact with them about anything but the election?

He got valuable intel from him.

>H-he was j-just talking about adoption!!!!!

Sssst you naive children. He made a deal with that man and therefore with the Kremlin.

it is fake, he's not being charged with assault with a deadly weapon. no one is dumb enough to press those charges.

LOL WHUT, i will take 2 Stalins in place of Yeltsin.
He was a raging drunk who sold everything to globalist jews, fucked up privatization, that resultin in an econimic crash that was more devastating than 2 2008 level crashes,
He failed to address mass mafia wars between oligarchs who had private armies and almost every day we heard that someone got shot in the back or got blownup in his car. At the end of his term he suffered 1 or 2 heart attacks and was almost incapacitated.

Italians aren't white but it's a start

>He got valuable intel from him.
Prove it

>Prove it
Trump won

>leaf

breitbart.com/london/2017/07/11/strasbourg-archbishop-great-replacement-muslims-france-be-theirs/

it seems "great replacement" is the term, i think lauren used it in her last vid

i've met loads of blonde blue eyed italians

Sad!

Mark my fucking words, this bitch is a plant! Even IF Russia did collude, they wouldn't be this stupid to expose themselves.

I wasn't aware of how publicly drunk he was until I saw the Putin interviews. His resignation video is hilarious, he's clearly drunk as a skunk.

That's not proof for anything other than Hillary's shitty campaign strategy.

Based italians
I also read today that almost 80% of polish 18-24 are voting for far right anti immigration parties

I fucking wish our people were that woke

A transparent crook is still a crook donnie boy!

>My son Donald

IT'S DON, STUPID