TRILLION TON ICEBERG BREAKS OFF ANTARCTICA

Friendly reminder that the Earth is warming.

web.archive.org/web/20170712100130/http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40321674

Other urls found in this thread:

earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page4.php
ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/global-warming/natural-cycle
longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm
time.com/4051338/climate-change-scientists/
archive.is/NDPxr
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

(((berg)))

kek

>Friendly reminder that the Earth is warming.
Friendly reminder there is such little downside to the earth warming we'd be stupid not to speed it up if we could.

Yes, it's been warming for several thousand years.

trillion ton?

Reptilians are heating the planet up for their eventual return to the surface.

>he thinks Dinos were killed by an asteroid
>it was the Reptilians

how the fuck is the iceberg a trillion tons when the whole earth is like a a 100 billion tons or something? this is straight up bullshit.

Cuck logic is flawed even when you include everything they say
>Water levels rising
>Cali cucks talking about not enough water
>S-s-stop wasting water !
They should be happy all their shitskins can finally get some drinking water because we helped them by burning fuel

Kys

Pajeets shit 100 billion ton straight onto the street per year

Rising the sea level is not a minor downside. Fucking up the weather is not a little downside.

all the new land opened up in antarctica once the ice melts will more than make up for the coastal areas lost.

We should claim this land in the name of KEK
Hail Kekistan

You really struggle with google eh?
the earth is 6.5E21 tons
6.5 zetatons

who cares

Stupid ass goyim. How more retarded can you be you filthy pig?

we venus now n shit

The incalculable amount of variables which factor into climate are impossible for us to comprehend much less measure, disseminate and discern each influence with every other corresponding variable affected. It is closer to chaos than picking out a handful of environmental flags and stating such a blanket explanation as fact.

Even the simplest of processes become near chaotic when examined in ever increasingly smaller scale much less planetary. Improvements in data collection with disregard to localized environmental and topographic variables (changed or underreported), coupled with the sheer amount of data collected for comparison antiquates previous data in scope and methodology.

Climatology is political party, which explains the wildly unreasonable reaction to qualified dissension in peer review, refusal of data sharing and dismissal of the need for reproduction when errors and falsifications are present. If it had remained in the scientific realm, it would still be called Meteorology. That every climatologist concurs, what they were taught and are now teaching is fact, means nothing. Experimenter bias can be attributed to much more than a salary in the prestige of fronting humanity saving research in our dire final hour, receiving awards and accolades and earning a prominent place in the regulatory behemoth established to counter the contrived results before they show no fruition. It might just focus data gathering at predetermined locations of concentrated production of the conformational data required.

kek

also that's normal, it's run off water from glaciers that freezes again into an iceberg and eventually breaks off. happens all the time

The embedded politics are on display when all importance is placed on halting progress and limiting freedoms instead of countering the perceived effects through their own means of collection, disposal, or production of whatever they imagine will balance things out.

If man's influence on climate change was correctly represented as a hypothesis, it would not currently be the basis for the regulatory systems being devised, causing apoplectic opposition to the devastating economic ramifications and repression of civil liberties. Then research with the removal of politics being of foremost prominence in the exclusion of experimental bias would ensure the integrity of the studies and true consensus can be found.

Stuff your shit the environment changes all the time.
You think early man during the ice age complained that it all melted? Hell nah.
It's perfectly natural for the earths temperature to fluctuate.
>sources
earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Features/GlobalWarming/page4.php

ossfoundation.us/projects/environment/global-warming/natural-cycle

longrangeweather.com/global_temperatures.htm

I picked ones with lots of info and graphs for you to see that short and long term periods of rapid cooling as well as heating are perfectly fine. The earth will balance everything out in the end regardless of what living organisms are on it and those organisms will always adapt or evolve to live in the new environment.
Think of all the damage the asteroid did to the land, flora, fauna and atmosphere. It polluted the earth with enough dust particles to block out the sun yet life still survived and adapted.

Stop thinking earth was made for only us and that we control it.
We Earths bitch.

Hush, you can't tell the left that their (((science))) might be wrong or they'll publicly threaten to dox you for making memes.
>pic not related

Say that Iceberg looks kinda familiar, Moishe.

>Earth is warming
>Mother nature chips off a chunk of ice to keep the dolphins cool

Earth is a cool guy.

It's somewhat shaped like Israel. Coincidence? I think not.

inb4 iceberg is actually a space ship that got stuck in the ice during the last polar shift

CO2 is a greenhouse gas
more greenhouse gases in the atmosphere means global warming
do you understand?

greater london WOW WOAH FUCK i guess it's fuckign HUGE then WOW!!!

dont worry there is plenty more ice

oh fuck, I didn't even realize that.

Plants eat CO2, more CO2 means bigger plants. Also CO2 is heavier than air.

>Not knowing the difference between saltwater and freshwater

ima check myself

Latest NASA data shows CO2 is a coolant in the upper atmosphere, not a greenhouse gas

unfortunately its not 6 million square meters

Checked

literally happens all the time

Antarctica was iceless for the vast majority of Earth's history.

Having polar ice caps is an exception, not the norm. Geologically speak were are in cold period.

of course it's warming it's summer you dumbass Canadian fuckstain

>CO2 is heavier than air
trying to understand what that even means and how it relates to global warming

>super hurricanes every summer
>seasons shifting
>massive swathes of the world becoming inhabitable due to farmland failure
>ecosystem alterations
>lel no downsides mate it's jus da joos lyin

its winter in the southern hemisphere shithead

>Hurr durr I use big words to make a stupid point that could be summed up in one sentence

False. Provide a source if you're going to spout such bullshit.

The Earth is going to fry because a bunch of rural redneck hillbilly retards think they know better than scientists

Your national treasure coral reaf says otherwise

OY GOYIM, BE AFRAID, SOME ICE HAS FLOWN AWAY
D-DON'T LOOK UP ICE MEASUREMENTS GOYIM
STOP IT
BAD GOY
BAAAAD GOOOOY!!!!!

Reminds me of missile gap.

>american education

I think it's the opposite they want to keep it cool for some reason, something lurks in that antarctic tomb that even they fear

>water filtering doesn't exist

The largest scales in the world can only measure a few hundred million tonnes of ice, I call bullshit.

It does exist, but it's an expensive hassle. Certainly easy to supply yourself with fresh water, but not the whole of Cali.

t. I live on a boat, fresh water is a valuable commodity and filtration systems are pricey/use up electricity.

If it was so easy to filter out salt, there would never be drought in California.

imagine if they used that to fertilize their crops

that's a myth you fucking dumbass

If the artic circle didn't have as much ice the area would be viable for shipping routes for boats. Goods that would normally have to travel south to cross the American continents would be able to just go above instead of using the Panama canal. It would lower shipping costs drastically

>Ice(((berg)))
>Shaped like Israel
>6,000,000m2

Really made me think.

(((scientists))) believe that enough cherry picked data will convince everyone that the apocalypse is coming.
>What is peer review
>What is no political bias?

>But muh 97% of scientists
Believe that the temperature is rising globally.
40% of that 97% believe that it is caused by humans.
>Sauce!
One of your own liberal strong holds
time.com/4051338/climate-change-scientists/

Do you understand how the greenhous effect works?
It works like this: The gas permits the EM radiation at one frequency (the Sun's light) but not at some other frequency (a narrow band in the IR region). Different gasses trap different levels of IR frequency and the CO2 level IR frequency is nigh full. Thus the CO2 GH effect are used up and the real GH gasses are CH4 and the one with by far the largest effect, the almighty toxic pollutant H2O.

If you build a greenhouse with glass then adding extra cm of glass will not increase the effect beyond some point. Because eventually all the IR at that frequency is trapped and the GH effect is maxed out.

Means a lot ends up at ground level where it's munched by plants & incorporated in more complex molecules. It's less about emissions and more about stopping to wreck the amazon.
But there's actual pollution to worry about.

archive.is/NDPxr

^THIS^
For every place that gets "worse" some other place will get better. If a little extra rain causes your village to drown in a mudslide, is the problem really globull warming, or is that you are so poor and that you can be killed by RAIN?

it was an old reddit-tier shitty line
what the fuck is wrong with this place
im not even going to blame summer

Start paying carbon taxes goy

Plenty of water for nuclear power to power the water filtration.

Sounds like these retards need to quit wasting money on green shit and figure out a better way to be less salty.

live a little

>evne bigger than Cyprus
shiiiiiiiiiiiet

Lol, this guy thinks that tropical countries have seasons.

Hawaii doesn't look 10 times the size of London

>american education

>Sounds like these retards need to quit wasting money on green shit and figure out a better way to be less salty.

It would be hard with Trump in power, remember the amount of salt, day after he was elected? Best day of my life.

They do in a way, dry & wet.

Now prove that it was increased temperature which caused the break-off and not, say, increased ice production inland pushing coastal ice outward and destabilizing the existing shelves.

>46F
>Rain for the next week
>Wind
>High for the week is 55F
Seems like Ohio in the spring.

>it was an old reddit-tier shitty line
So? It still gets a chuckle

>what the fuck is wrong with this place
Says the fag flag

>UK
>tropical
crawl back to the shire you sheep-fucking hobbit

It was a good day, my toilet plunging friend.

New Swabia is coming back to Europe, I guess.

How do we get liberal city retards to stop destroying the planet embrace nuclear power?

((((The 6 Trillion))))

Come on now, you're getting too obvious.

>earth is warming

Hey OP, when you put ice in a drink does it get hotter or colder?

Global warming means that africa and the middle east will get too hot to live in, forcing them to migrate north into Europe.
Unless you want to ruin your civilization, you'd have to stop them, so there you go, RACE WAR!

Plz be bait

Who cares

>le flag attacks xDDDD EPIC WIN
you're the only faggot here

Holy shit. I just...

The American people are doomed.

Globar warming also means than Sahara will get bigger and bigger, so the Africans south of it will hve greater chance of dying of exhaustion during their trip to Europe.