Would you rather

Work with muslims to get rid of fags,

or work with fags to get rid of muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno
wnd.com/2002/04/13722/
youtube.com/watch?v=bMa7YYXxj0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead gay men walking their deaths are going to be horrendous mark my words, some crazy fanatic must be planning their rooftop fly

I mourne these poor mens untimely demise.

Fags are going to die anyway, might as well work with them to kill the muslims

Clearly Islam is a bigger threat to the west than fags: fags don't reproduce.
I have been trolling muslims all day yesterday, until I got the account blocked.

Work with fags, I suppose. But that's a pretty big if, because almost all fags blame "those mean ol' Republicans" for the Pulse shootings rather than the idiot who believed in a book that told him to kill gays.

Thats one egg the media machine definetely wont crack. Muslims hate gays almost as much as Jews.

the threat of islam strengthens the west -- fags are much worse

Faggotry is inevitable. Islam isn't.
I think we figured out gay problem pretty well. You should be allowed to do it, but not allowed to spread it and marriage is purely a heterosexual tradition.

I would support fags to fuck muslims to death and then deal with them later

Fags reproduce exactly like Islam. Through propaganda and child abuse.

I'd rather sit on the sidelines and watch them fight each other desu

>till death do us part
then a Muslim chucks them both off a building while laughing like a manic

>fucks someone in the ass
NOT A MUSLIM
>blows someone up
NOT A MUSLIM
hmmmm

Ehat other damage could fags do?
They already have gay marriage and surrogate pregnancy, they got everything already.
Muslims won't stop until they have a global sharia

Fags only become serial killers, which at least make great movies. Mudslimes just blow them selves up.

Since they are both as highly destructive in every other way, faggots are the better rout simply for that reason.

we should pour gasoline on the fire

why do you guys act like we cant deal with both at the same time?

stupid question, work with fags to get rid of muslims, there are far less fags than muslims

Work with fags to get rid of muslims

Yes we can fight both. But on the issue in question, either you bash gays together with the muslims, or you bash traditional islam together with the gays.

Do you have any studies that show homosexuality leads to child abuse?

Why are we seeing this concerted effort by the left to push the narrative that muslims (#allmuslims, it seems, hypocrites...) are supportive of gays?

It's been happening in the Netherlands, too. With the same predictable results: Muslims speaking out in favour of gays are cast out by their ISIS-worshipping "moderate" brothers. All it does for me is make me hate the left more. The obvious lies, the barefaced attempts at social engineering, the complete and total faith in their idiotic ideology, literally trying to wish "Western Islam" into existence.

The right and the left both stand to gain by stopping immigration and relegating Islam to the dungheap. But the left just sticks to its wishful thinking and tries to outlaw anything else. It disgusts me.

Most benders are pro-Muslim.

How about we work reject silly binary choices and against both?

Muslims are dangerous, gays are just degenerate. I'd rid the world of Muslims so quickly with the help of faggots.

I feel this video is appropriate.
youtube.com/watch?v=sv1ZuFvEtno

Sorry, "we reject silly binary choices and work against both?"

Fags aren't interested in breeding, muslims are

If you get rid of muslims and keep the fags the fag population will die out in about 2 generations, then this queer bullshit culture can be reversed and the west will be saved

If muslims are kept instead the west will fall

Dumb question tho

These seem different from the rest. They are not pretending to speak for islam, they are calling Islam out. That is a statement I respect, if only for the risk it carries.

Plus, they're showing their tits.

What if we worked together with Muslims to purge degenerates, and then give Muslims their own little independent Sharia state as a reward?

Those two will be dead by the end of the year.

Place your bets now.

Yes those fucking perverts.. be like Mohamed.. marry a 6 year old girl ( say no pedo and its fine)

Not anymore. In the Netherlands LGBT people are voting exactly the same way as the rest of the population, to the despair of leftist bastards who think they're entitled to the gay vote. Of course, the right is the only side willing to defend gays from Islamic violence, so it stands to reason.

I consider gays who vote leftist to be some of the greatest cucks in the country. A slow, elaborate form of suicide.

I would rather maintain the status quo so they both destroy each other then the catholic church rises in the vacuum

all moslims are closet fags anyway

fags don't bother me, they just have their own little degenerate community where they fuck up their own lives

meanwhile muslims literally want to murder me or are fine with me being murdered

fags generally don't breed too well

wnd.com/2002/04/13722/

>give muslims their own sharia state
Bad boy. Do we need to punish you for thinking about giving ANYTHING to Islam?

>people clicked at laughing smiley like
>someone thought they were joking

>posts article and not the source
So, you want me to read that entire article only to find out that it references another article that doesn't reference shit?

Reference actual sources, not articles. And if that article does reference a source, just give it to me. I don't feel like reading several thousand biased words just to find out it was all unfounded and I wasted my time.

fags to get rid of muslims
every time

They have at least 10 *stan countries, Turkey, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Irawlq, India, gulf states, Egypt, Sudan...
You are a cuck and you should hang yourself.

I say we use gay rights to remove muslims.

Gays pose very little threat to us. They don't tend to beed, and they kill themselves with drugs and STDs.

Fags are better, they want to fuck you.

Muslims also want to fuck you, but they want to fuck you up.

Also, i know a nazihomo guy. Hes repdpilled to the core.

Go to bed, achmed. Do us all a favor and don't wake up.

False dichotomy OP. Lots of muzzies across the globe are sodimite faggots

They're basically hardcore versions of Catholics

There are fucktons of Sharia states any Muslim in Europe who doesn't like it here is free to emigrate to.

And if it were up to me, they wouldn't have the choice.

I'm not looking to burn gays at the stake, but I'm not going to pander to their bullshit or give them concessions either. Still, flooding the country with Mohammeds WILL get them burned at the stake.

umad?

god damn it. i love how they think theyre being all inclusive and respecting of the culture when in reality they're disrespecting it and watering it down and for them it's nothing more than aesthetics. fucking faggot retards.

So when are Jews going to start saying they can be Nazi and Jewish?

>umad
Welcome to Sup Forums summerfag. Lemme run you on the rules since you're new. If someone's mad, you don't point it out. That'll only make them run away if they are. And if they're trolling, that'll only make it more fun for them to fuck with you. Either way, your statement 'umad' is only gonna backfire on you, unless they're a kind intellectual like me who's fine with teaching you the ways of Sup Forums.

I'll work with whites including fags to get rid of nonwhites and then we can deal with our own shit. Nonwhites and Muslims can go to
The ovens now white fags and Muslims can go to the ovens last

that's a tough one,
are fags even of any help vs muslims?
nevertheless, always get rid of the muslims, scum of the earth

You are a disgrace to the storied legacy of Australian shitposters.

What would Sup Forums do if another Hitler arose and saved the white race from becoming a minority but then it turned out he was gay?

>nazihomo
There's such a thing?

Work with fags to get rid of muslims. My best friend is gay. His boyfriend and he are both pretty conservative and antimigrant, anti islam. Because of them I know a few gay people and I got to say that this meme that gays are all leftists or all push leftist ideas is not true.

Muslims on the other hand are subhuman filth who do not deserve to ever walk on European soil.

Yes. You might want to look Tom of Finland pictures, if you're that interested.

Nazi uniforms are manly.

>disrespecting and watering down Islam until its nothing more than aesthetics
>this is bad for some reason
Make up your mind, Sup Forums

inshallah these dirty kaffirs will receive the retribution they deserve

> are fags even of any help vs muslims?

Of course they are, they can destroy their sense of decency as much as they destroyed ours. Destroy muslim family values, destroy the fabric of their society, corrupt morality, deviate the young towards obscenity and degradation. Like west, in a few words.
Muslim society can't survive fags being openly gay and dressing all pink, gay marriage and gay adoption, while still being Mohammed's religion.

i couldn't care less i'm just saying that they don't understand that it's supposed to actually mean something to the people that follow it and just because you disagree with a rule doesn't mean you don't have to follow it

youtube.com/watch?v=bMa7YYXxj0M

I hope we see more of these moderate responses as degeneracy takes hold in western muslims.

Pray the gay away

work with the fags because they cant reproduce

Making more and more healthy people into them, and making forming a healthy family less and less normal.

fags because a lot will kill them selfs, make them are pawns to do are dirty work

>Britain
They accomplished something grand what Muslim countries of sand never could and it just took 20 years of Muslim Islamic terrorists to settle in Britain. I see the future is gay for Muslims at least as much as for Christians.

I favour equal rights in all cases. However, today that means I'm a Nazi, because giving people equal rights would actually mean taking away the privileges of a lot of people, with Muslims at the top. If we treated them equally, they wouldn't even be able to get halal meat because their backwards method of slaughter is illegal, but we made an exception for them and the Jews.

But most people who say "equal rights" really mean "I get to keep all my privileges while YOU make sure I lose all disadvantages". Just look at all those feminists who argue until they're blue in the face that women need special consideration while trying to fuck over men, and that this is somehow all for equality.

Islam is at a crucible at this point in time. It's leaders will have to adapt to the degeneracy of the west or commit ultimate jihad

fags cant reproduce

>if we just let the Muslims rule their own desert lands they won't come oozing into ours

You sound like a bad pope

Why not work with both and play them against one another?

So become the jew?

user, haven't you realized that we already are?

>in britain
>not in any muslim country

Hmmm.

>fags don't reproduce.

When is this meme going to die?

There is nothing about homosexual behavior that makes people sterile. Gay people can have kids in exactly the same way that straight people can - by having intercourse with a member of the opposite sex. HUGE numbers of """"gay"""" people have children for exactly this reason.

Maybe you fell asleep in sex ed class, but you only need to do it once with literally anyone who has compatible genitalia to make a baby. Waving a rainbow flag and sucking a dick or two is not a contraceptive.

Fags aren't any help. Get the slimes to get rid of (((liberals))) pets and break this half assed perception of an alliance they have.

Amount of fags is always the same in a population. You can't get rid of them, nor they can spread. All that could be done with them is to push them into underground. And that is hardly a good thing. They are like birth defects. There isn't anything you can really do about them.
Muslims on the other hand are fucking cancer.
So yeah. Fags every time.

I give it 6 months before they both end up dead, faceless or both

Since fucking when men get child custody over women? It works with lesbians but you can forget about fags.

>forced dichotomy

Binary support structures is savagery. There is nothing more insane than this, please shut the fuck up. Stop asking me to support "Israel or Palestine" while you're at it

>YUGE numbers of fags have kids
Wtf are you talking about, hardly any fags have kids and those that do usually adopt so they feel less bad about molesting them. Faggots don't want to raise kids they want to fuck each other's assholes. And I'd take a fag over a rapey suicide bombing Muslim, those people are the scum of the earth, and if you don't think that then you haven't been around them enough

Destroy both. No alliances.