Literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
>literally 10 seconds in a black school news reporter is macking on blonde white girl
>the new black Mary Jane's WE speech about how the Washington monument was built by slaves
>both of Peter Parker's love interests are black
>villain's wife is black
>Peter's Mexican school rival has a white blonde girlfriend
>the oh so edgy Sup Forums Fuck Marry Kill scene with high schoolers fantasizing about old men, also participated in by a gay male

etc. etc. etc.

When is enough enough? I find myself more and more only watching old movies/shows.

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Thompson
aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/04/indonesian-comic-artist-draws-muslim-controversy-170418081543735.html
archive.is/xaF1p
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he hasn't already quit the film jew
Sort yourself out

A-at least you didn't read 7 god damn dark tower books and now have to die a little inside when you see the commercials on tv...maybe in 20 years they will do a proper reboot?

Again, since I've seen this thread about 40 times this week...Go to NYC, this is accurate. NYC is a garbage dump of the worse kind of people. Just look at the Sup Forums meet up and videos from the shia lapoof shit at that museum.

fuck off kike

Geez, it's worse than I thought it would be This will be the only Spider-man film I'll skip. I sat through both Amazing Spider-man movies too and Spider-man has always been my top superhero, so that's saying something.

>inb4 black James Bond

You forgot the Italian speaking brown man

Would fug the black bitch on the left tbqh

it's me Somalio

Dude. This. I pictured vigo mortesen as roland my whole life. Now he is a nog.

i did. awful series. only brainlets could possibly enjoy it.

did you enjoy having stephen king shit on you every 100 or so pages because of your conservative views? honestly i'm shocked he's not a kike. neil gaiman who is an actual kike writes less kikey books.

kek

>calling native Americans "Indians"
they're no Indians?

>modern american entertainment
avoid at all costs

Capeshit movies are perfect for pushing all of this because so many nerds flock to see it.
It's only been out like a week and it's made over 250 million. They could say white people should be exterminated throughout an entire super hero movie and it would still close at 800 million.

maybe they expected him to already be dead by now

soon

Blame Stephen King for wanting to get blacked instead of sticking to his original vision of the series. Roland was supposed to look like a Clint Eastwood archetype.

Here comes the Spider-Kike.

>>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"
Wouldn't you be mad if someone called you an Indian? I'd rather be a nigger than a Hindu.

hopefully they get whoopi goldberg to play susannah

Black women constantly shit on white history and white men but they all want to have sex with white men

why is this?

Such an uncanny resemblance.

women are attrackted to the hierarchical elite

and it's the whites at the top only

Why are you asking this?

It's clear to anyone that white people are superior

jesus christ what the fuck is that

>two main writers of the show is actually Jewish
I have always said this; when they start targeting white men to mix with non-white women and white men fall for it, it's all over. Women are naturally much more likely to stick with a partner that look like themselves.

That's the character Flash Thompson from the Spiderman cartoon and from the new Spiderman (((movie))).

marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Flash_Thompson

Indians give no shits if you call them Indians. No one is saying native American. Their hospital service is even officially called the Indian health service.

what is this film?

that is an astoundingly ugly creature they have playing him. what race is he even? christ, he's hideous

Poo in the Loo

what's this hairline type called?

Pico de viuda in spanish

i've heard of a crow's peak hairline in english but i always thought it meant something different

I fucking hate jews man, it was a decent movie but they had to go ahead and fill it with this shit.
We can't even enjoy movies anymore

Superhero shit is degenerate ultra-leftist garbage. They even had a muslim sneak in an Islamic message about not allowing Christians to practice their faith. I didn't even know this shit because the last time I was interested in this braindead entertainment was before I hit puberty. That's the level superheroes operate at.

Stop giving them your money, you idiot.

Stephen King is also a turbocuck, and the Dark Tower is vastly overrated in my opinion. I read the first book, but felt no desire to seek out the rest. Either way, shows and movies based on books like this are almost always garbage compared to the original work.

>They even had a muslim sneak in an Islamic message about not allowing Christians to practice their faith
yooo, elaborate on this

Al Jazeera link so you know it's legit.

aljazeera.com/video/news/2017/04/indonesian-comic-artist-draws-muslim-controversy-170418081543735.html

To be fair, he was fired. But this guy basically supported a Christian being put in jail for being Christian, and the issue ran. Who knows what other garbage he has piped into these infantile comics over the years?

archive.is/xaF1p

pajeta

pajeet vegeta

They act the same as abos, so any abo slang can be used interchangeably.

can't believe marvel had the balls to fire him. that's amazing. their own fault for trusting a slime though.
>"If those characters fight for equal rights and respect differences in beliefs, why put symbols that are opposed to these values?"

kek. "w-why muslims don't respect us after we bend over for them". lmfao, can't wait for reality to crash around these people.

Oh come on? So theres no fucking Flash/chad tormenting parker.

the dingleberry

I'm a normal, adult, white male.
I have no idea what film you are talking about.

Maybe the problem is you -
you're spending time watching shit that doesn't matter.
You might as well post a Roadrunner/Coyote cartoon and complain about the inaccuracy of cliff falling.

Yeah smartass, the point of the whole thing is to be subtle, no shit.

>I'm related to apes closer then you

get a life loser

Was there even a single supporting character who wasn't a nog? Full white character list:
-Spiderman
-Iron Man
-Vulture

These jews are literally as close to the edge as they can possibly be. It's textbook indoctrination, they just push you 2 inches past the point you're comfortable with, just shy of getting you to push back, and then they do that until you're thirty miles from where you started.

I'll be right on that. Don't forget to clean your masters shoes

>finally decide to watch an anime series
>it's Death Note
>its a damn master piece
>hear new live action movie is coming out
>we wuz detectives n shieeeet

Well you gotta have some sympathy. Here we are, white people, we're better at absolutely everything and we have a hundred times as many famous forefathers and tremendously more impressive cultures, and then you're black and all you have is mud houses and criminals.

Of course blacks will start to get jealous and pretend they were Egyptians and start to ridicule the unlimited amounts of famous white people. You wouldn't be able to just accept that you're of an inferior race either, that's not how humans work.

>Kikewood
>Every doing anything based on an anime justice
They already fucked up DBZ and ghost in the Shell. There's nothing surprising here

Why can't they just make original characters? I'm not so racist I refuse to watch movies with a black protagonist. Hell I'd love to see a "static shock" movie.

>still watching tv shows and Hollywood movies in the 21st century

Absolute newfags.

He's right though. What do you expect from Jew York? If you aren't going to a rich private school, you are going to a 'diverse' high school.

>literally getting upset about a film set in its own universe
>get upset about a film set in one of the most diverse cities in jew york
>getting upset that the MCs love interests are black instead of white or asian
>getting upset that the rick asshole flash is a mexican,(really he's indian)
>getting upset they made a couple obvious jabs at SJWs with the native american joke and washington monument speech

is this the new triggered right?

Widow's Peak.

Why were you watching capeshit, manchild?
Are you brain dead, retarded, a nigger, or a combination of the three?

Cause original characters don't have an established audience. I mean black panther is hyped up so much these days but he will never have the same pull as Captain America or superman or other iconic characters. Thus it's just easier to make an already established character just become diverse

hey genius, what happens when the society you live in gets inundated with these values? im glad you dont watch this trash but your fellow voters do

People who get influenced by fucking movies are not worth keeping around, they have weak minds.

you don't expect le rational thinkers to have any foresight, right?

yeah, but they ARE around you fucking autistic fuck

Ah the can't enjoy things or be a manchild, you must be a fun person to be around although it sounds like you are just projecting.

They've already made "Money-Penny" black, there's a 99.9% chance that it's coming and it's probably coming very soon.

If you enjoy watching garbage media based on power fantasies made for 5 year olds, then yes, you are a manchild.
The very concept of superheroes is absolutely fucking retarded, let alone media based on them.

Daniel Craig is rumored to have signed for one more movie, so not for now.

They pivoted with their strategy and are going for White male + Black female propaganda

On the bright side no need to nuke you anymore, amerifats. Colored people are threat only to themselves.

I doubt Stephen King had much say in it thanks to the eternal jew

Least believable Chad I ever saw

Why are white men so Jealous?

This, no way can I view that as Flash Thompson.
Not even because of race, just simply a feminine looking dude.

Flash was an all star, pussy slaying madman who eventually went on to extreme physical conditions and take Venom's role.

That Flash looks like he would suck me off for ten dollars.

im from atlanta alot of blacks here obviously black women shit on black men constantly and emasculate them but they are extremely submissive to white men

The way they're going: Whoopie Goldberg as Doc Octopus.

having trust in the system not to co-opt and deceive is one thing. Realising that its the complete opposite and stopping to trust is another. People no longer trust so now people will automatically question the motives.

>rich indian male who drives an Audi is Chad in 2017

This story checks out desu. There was one who went to my high school who was exactly the same... I lived in fucking Indiana... you have to imagine it is more prevalent in Jew York

senpai senpai desu senpai senpai senpai desu desu senpai

I'm so happy I was the movie for free, it was an enjoyable flick but I could never get myself to support it.

Colin Salmon should be the black Bond. Has the London cool, culturally British, and can act.

They want the superior BWC

don't give them your money
even if you paid me to see modern movies,
I wouldn't go

Yes but the "diverse" high schools are little ethnic warzones

God, don't remind me. Dark Tower novels were awesome. Can't believe (((they))) blacked Roland

What do women really want from men?

Money from betas, babies from alphas. Ideally with Beta raising the alpha kid and protecting it with his money

They have plenty of white girls getting blacked or browned to make up for it, apparently

hairy asscrack

DON'T GIVE THEM MONEY. DON'T CONSUME THEIR PRODUCTS. NOT EVEN PIRATED. COMMENCE THE GOYCOTT, DEPRIVE THEM OF SHEKELS

i'm sure my boy here approves this message

>literally 5 seconds into the film someone is chastised for calling native Americans "Indians"

It's not the Bureau of Native American Affairs pageet

I was watching TV last night trying to find a commercial that doesn't have a nigger in it. I couldn't find a single one, except an ad for a History channel show about mountain men. There will ALWAYS be a shoehorned nigger in every advertisement.

the eddie munster

11/22/63 with James Franco was great

>not even pirated
Wasted efforts. Just about everyone ITT will still watch this piece of shit. They'll justify it by saying at least they're not giving their money to jews.

i honestly don't know which movie op pic is supposed to be. i don't even know if it isn't a tv show. is it a major release or something?

Are you fucking kidding me, that piece of shit is a bully?
Macho sensual...only good looking bullies use that haircut on the prom date

You could have condensed it all into:
>People reacting to seeing their culture shit on by Leftist trash.