Am I the only one whos getting a hard on, when the (((media))) is reading up Donalds tweets?

Am I the only one whos getting a hard on, when the (((media))) is reading up Donalds tweets?

You need to start looking at this from the eyes of a Trump supporter.

In their mind, if DJTJ released the communication, then nothing wrong happened. DJTJ is super smart, so he wouldn't do something stupid. Releasing incriminating emails is stupid, so the emails he released weren't incriminating. In their minds, it's a logical conclusion.

At this point, DJT and co. are just trying to bruteforce the truth. They can't admit to wrongdoing because their supporters like the fact that they keep sticking it to the "man". They can't come out and apologize or say they messed up: this will anger their supporters. Their supporters want to be supporting a winner: someone who never backs down and always wins. As angry as Trump supporters are, they will turn on him on a dime if he shows any weakness, and he knows that.
So, they keep up their facade and put out this email to prove to their supporters that they are innocent. Their supporters won't read the email or care about any criticism that comes from their release: they'll just look at the fact that DJTJ released the emails and conclude that they did no wrong.

Okay, Freud, but how does that make you feel?

Yes you're the only idiot not to realize this spells doom for his administration.

Trump only makes himself look suspicious and guilty with stuff like this.
All Trump knows to do is to make things worse.

Kek

like a day old and already stale

I don't even support Trump but I guess I'm jaded and can see media assassination from a mile away.

This entire thing has been on going media assassination it's not even a fucking conspiracy at this point, when MSM openly admits regularly we just don't like the motherfucker.

It's not just Trumps fans that are starting to notice and getting damn tired of it.

He might actually get a 2020 because it's the one way that individuals can retaliate against the MSM vitriolic hatred.

>Sad!
everytime

It's like he believes the majority of Americans are still rational, level-headed people who can all see this false narrative for what it really is. Thst's who he's trying to reach but I think it's too late for that.

Sadly Americans are so busy working themselves to death to make minimum payments on piles of debt or being entertained by popular culture that they don't have time to develop themselves in order to think critically.

the "incriminating evidence" was a setup for a FISA warrant. That "attorney" was a plant by the Obama administrator and in the country on an expired visa. The final pieces of the puzzle are now on the table. But respect for a nice redirect faggot!

Wait a minute

Wasn't the whole thing about some Russians claiming to have incriminating evidence on Clinton that they wanted to share, but didn't? How is it illegal to accept a meeting with someone?

And how the fuck is it "wrong" or "illegal" that Russians helped Trump, if they helped at all? Trump said that he wanted to work with Putin, while Clinton had an aggressive attitude. It's not rocket science and doesn't mean Trump is a puppet.

so much can be learned from Trump, he truly is a genius of PR
he is like a matador

And the opposition will ignore she hasn't been affiliated with the Russian government for 13 years. She stated she has no connection to the kremlin just recently. No information was exchanged as discussed by the two parties. No bribes were exchanged. There is nothing here and the media wanted to leak this shit out not thinking djt jr would just release all of it.

The fact of the matter is that no one knows what they're talking about. Everyone is pretending to be a lawyer, no one knows if a crime was committed or not. All we can do is see what happens when the DOJ inevitably gives their opinion in this. Until then, who the fuck knows. He could be innocent or guilty.

bronrald brumpf is finished this time I swear it. he'll never win the primary

I-I-IMPFEACHFT

Anyone that still supports Trump at this point is either a total racist or a moron. GThe guy has zero redeeming qualities and he is one giant character flaw. I have never known or seen a more disgusting human being in my 56 years of life. If you are a fundamentalist evangelical then you fit this description perfectly. There is no defense of this man, none!

>Am I the only one whos getting a hard on, when the (((media))) is reading up Donalds tweets?
you need to have your brain checked then to go back to plebbit

Why do Americans give their sons their own name?

>t*rk thinks only Americans did this

why am I not surprised