Yfw atheism was responsible for more death and destruction in the 20th century than all religions combined

>yfw atheism was responsible for more death and destruction in the 20th century than all religions combined

>yfw atheism is the reason the west is in a state of moral decline and degeneracy.

>yfw atheism only negates a belief, but doesn't provide a replacement, which leaves people feeling nihilistic, empty, and like their life lacks meaning

>yfw all SJW's, radfems, communists, cultural marxists and antifas are atheist

>yfw atheism turns people into blank slates with no moral foundation who can be reprogrammed to believe whatever the people who control the culture want them to believe

>yfw this is why every communist state in history has been extremely hostile to religion

>yfw Jews are the biggest proponents of atheism in the west

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche
youtu.be/F7Ng07R_HIM
youtu.be/Y_U_LERYaOM
youtu.be/2D8isFaQ2PM
youtu.be/G1rfm5CIvmU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>yfw atheism was responsible for more death and destruction in the 20th century than all religions combined
It was a necessary evil to get rid of the undesirables which the church might have protected.

ok leafy whatever

there's still no fucking god tho

what you have to understand about atheism is that people like that kid dont actually understand the theory of the authors he quotes. Its the same as the people who scream about "SCIENCE!!!!!" without actually understanding any of it, especially the fact that there are things that happen all the time that break the most basic rules of causality.

Atheists are typically extremely hostile to religion and other ways of thinking. They will defend their view point not with meaningful debate, but with dogmatic attacks, bullying, and sometimes physical violence. They are completely unable to even humor another person view point because in their head all things in the universe point to them being true

they are literally a cult.

>yfw wheen atheism is not a doctorine but the lack of such, unlike religion.
Pic is related

Atheism doesn't fly anyone to the moon. Science does. Science and religion are not dichotomous.

...but science made the air plane
3/10 for making me reply to old bait

Atheism did literally nothing wrong.

Q.E.D.

When you build a cult around adult males who have reached their intellectual dead end with "god isn't real" society is going to be dumbed down beyond measure.

I haven't encountered anything supernatural in my whole life.
Believe what you believe, just leave me alone from your cult.

>I haven't encountered anything supernatural in my whole life.
A modern day atheist intellectual everyone

I agree with everything your be said. Atheist subhumans need to be given the death penalty.

You haven't either, have you?
Stop being a LARPer faggot.

I don't know it seems pretty super natural how smoothly my blade slices through an atheist's soft neck.

It's not about me. My experiences are irrelevant. Western civilization at its current stage cannot and will not survive without the moral guidance that Christianity provides. Maybe some day this won't be the case, but that day is far, far away.

LOL a Christian neckbeard.
Come at me with your katana, I'll stomp the shit out of scum like you.

Yes, I completely agree with that.
Just don't force your shit on enlightened™ me.

Cry more bitch

what you have to understand about religion is that people like that kid dont actually understand the theory of the authors he quotes. Its the same as the people who scream about "RELIGION!!!!!" without actually understanding any of it, especially the fact that there are things that happen all the time that break the most basic rules of causality.
Religious people are typically extremely hostile to science and other ways of thinking. They will defend their view point not with meaningful debate, but with dogmatic attacks, bullying, and sometimes physical violence. They are completely unable to even humor another person view point because in their head all things in the universe point to them being true

>yfw atheism is responsible for the end of art
prove me wrong

>look guys! i replaced atheism and science with religion
>im so smart
literally not an argument

try harder

>heh, the group you belong to behaves like that so there is LITERALLY 0 chance that the group I belong to can act like that as well

And atheism is not a religion. There are cults and mobs with atheistic values, but atheism in general is not a religion.

>yfw
>no f
Leoš Janaček was atheist, Sergei Prokofiev was atheist, Camille Saint Saens was atheist. Many classical composers were atheists.

Well... Here goes

>Still believe that they we're the Islam
Lmao

Most of the theist posters here are likely to be American, where theres a lot more jews.

Christianity is a jewish-origin man deity figure, and the cannon to that story has DA JEWS as the most pivotal and important people, with all others being 'not gods chosen people'.

The implication being, in this cult of the faith healer Christi, that although DA JEWS are the winners (god chose em) and that basically gives them the right to your stuff, (its the Lore),
whats in it for the non Jews?

I mean, you think that the jewish religion is the one for you?

I'm curious, actually about a theists reasoning;
Presumably MONARCHY is the most Theistic form of local governance, short of Papacy and Theocracy, except the Papacy is about serving Rome, and theocracy is about making the priests the mack-daddys of the scene.

So, I think if I was a Theist, I'd be all in favor of Monarchy. The divine right of kings? God must have favored them to be the Monarch, by theistic reasoning, right?

So, are you jewish, Theist?
Are you a Monarchist, theist?

Hitler and Stalin were religiously inspired

Even if you don't attribute the deaths during their wars specifically to them, atheists don't have an individual body count anywhere near that of religious leaders and prophets

But by all means keep touting your moral purity as you behead the heretic

le trashman and stephen "assbandit" fry are faces of atheism?

what you have to understand about communism is that people like that kid dont actually understand the theory of the authors he quotes. Its the same as the people who scream about "CLASS STRUGGLE!!!!!" without actually understanding any of it, especially the fact that there are things that happen all the time that break the most basic rules of causality.
Communist people are typically extremely hostile to capitalism and other ways of thinking. They will defend their view point not with meaningful debate, but with dogmatic attacks, bullying, and sometimes physical violence. They are completely unable to even humor another person view point because in their head all things in the universe point to them being true

You can twist this to be about anything.

How is Bosnia, by the way? Is Kosovo's legal status still an issue?

Bosnia and Herzegovina is still a multicultural shithole.
I'm actually waiting to seize the power as a fascist leader.
There are three nations, and Croats are the only ones that don't have public TV on their languages.
We are oppressed as fuck and people do nothing about it.
As for Kosovo, yes. Anybody knows it's not real country though.

Well best of luck with your dictatorship, just don't close down Zastava if you reach Serbia.

Shit, haven't read. Kosovo country now :^)
Thanks Ameribro!

Sage

>>yfw atheism was responsible for more death and destruction in the 20th century than all religions combined
How can dead jew worshippers even compete? It's about time we went on another killing spree, religicucks.

>using sage as a downboat

>There are cults and mobs with atheistic values

Yeah, 'scientists'.

Yeah, that's because culture itself is a kind of metacult. Funny that.

its always funny how the atheist qoute Nietzsche but dont mention he had a mental breakdown many people dont seem to understand the horible implications what he meant by saying "god is dead".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friedrich_Nietzsche
On 3 January 1889, Nietzsche suffered a mental breakdown.

lmao who hasnt had a mental breakdown
i've had like 2 in my life

>lmao who hasnt had a mental breakdown
>i've had like 2 in my life

he died becuase of it.

what a pussy

If more people were alive before 20th century religion would kill more. Learn about population sizes mate.

>what a pussy

he wasnt a pussy.

In 1898 and 1899 Nietzsche suffered at least two strokes. This partially paralyzed him, leaving him unable to speak or walk. He likely suffered from clinical hemiparesis/hemiplegia on the left side of his body by 1899. After contracting pneumonia in mid-August 1900, he had another stroke during the night of 24–25 August and died at about noon on 25 August.

wait, i thought you said he died of mental illness.

>being so absolutely assblasted that you prove his point for him

his mental iilnes contributed to his death greatly.

I guess so...

Have you heard any news from the other provinces?

Jesus came and proclaimed all were Gods chosen people that's why the Jews killed him.

Also he preached against the false "synagogue of satan" which he described as a future evil organisation that would be comprised of false jews proclaiming themselves the chosen aka these ashkenazi fucks running israel and the US that have 99% European DNA.

If Christianity is the way Jews control people, then why are they pro atheism and despise Christians? They hate Christians and have worked behind the scenes to remove it from every society.

Also, good job showing you have never touched a bible.

Jews hated Jesus because he told them they would not get into heaven just because they were fucking Jewish. He told them their religious traditions were wrong because they focused more on rituals than worship. He told them they were not better than others and worst of all, he beat money lenders for setting up stalls on the steps of his father's church.

Every single Jewish elder and Priest called for his death. Jesus was so not a jew, that he would have walked by a dropped penny in the street.

To follow him, is to follow someone who pissed off Jews more than anyone in history.

The "thing in it for non jews" is peace, love, and having a path and purpose in life. God loves everyone. Not just jews. Being his chosen people isn't that great, they are tested constantly. Every time in history when they turned their back on God and stopped following him, he stopped helping their nation win wars. His expectations and rewards for every race are equal. They don't get a free pass into heaven if they are atheists just because they are jews.

Also you get out of it the chance to serve a being that created the entire universe yet somehow still takes the time to care about the tiny insects called humans on a dirt ball it created.

i think there's a higher-entity, a 'god' in terms of the simulated universe theory and where it puts us, but i have absolutely no reason to believe in biblical explanation of things. i generally appreciate the moral foundation of christianity, but on what basis am i supposed to 'believe'?

>I'm curious, actually about a theists reasoning;
Presumably MONARCHY is the most Theistic form of local governance, short of Papacy and Theocracy, except the Papacy is about serving Rome, and theocracy is about making the priests the mack-daddys of the scene.

>So, I think if I was a Theist, I'd be all in favor of Monarchy. The divine right of kings? God must have favored them to be the Monarch, by theistic reasoning, right?

>So, are you jewish, Theist?
>Are you a Monarchist, theist?

All men are created equal. A rich man has the same chance as poor man to enter.

I'm a nondenominational Christian. My philosophy revolves around the idea no man was created greater than another. I don't give a fuck if a person was born a king. He has no right to rule anymore than a peasant who can fucking rebel and chop off his head. Besides if someone is royalty, to me theither only difference was they were born with fucked up inbred DNA.

My views of equality are actually more extreme than usual because I believe men go through life as equals no matter what their station. I don't give a fuck if someone is a priest or a CEO. If my religious beliefs are just a strong, they are not my better. I would bow to no one but my Lord God and that includes the Pope.

Definition of religion

a : the state of a religious a nun in her 20th year of religionb (1) : the service and worship of God or the supernatural (2) : commitment or devotion to religious faith or observance

: a personal set or institutionalized system of religious attitudes, beliefs, and practices

archaic : scrupulous conformity : conscientiousness

: a cause, principle, or system of beliefs held to with ardor and faith
(Not a religion...Science requires the FAITH in the concept that the universe behaves now, as it always did.
not only is atheism a religion...but it requires MORE faith than Christianity. Sup Forums sshould really start looking up these words, before giving others advice)

>Yfw Catholic shit, when gave power in Canada, did the best they could do.

>Abducting children from "immoral" families and raping them.

Just believe and you'll believe :^)
Trust me, you just need faith to believe :^)

Clergy as an important part of the religion.

The most vile and disgusting part as well.

When Jesus whipped the money changers, it was because people had to pay to get into temple, another thing Jesus changed, and said fuck the Old Testament, and your temples. The Bible says, Wherever two gather in my Name, there too, am I.
You don't even HAVE to go to ANY church. Just worship and keep the Sabbath (Shabbat/SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY) Holy.
Any how these people had to trade to get into temple at a loss, the exact amount to get in, was the EXACT weight of the most common ROMAN silver piece. 15% f Roman elite at the time were JEWISH. Sound familiar? You have to use our money, if you want in? Think Petro dollar.
Jesus prophesied Jews taking over the world, with currency manipulation 2,000 years ago, mark of the beast etc.
He did this when Judea was a tiny conquered nation, hated by EVERYONE, how the fuck did he do that? All you atheist fucks?
btw if we had listened to Jesus...NONE OF THIS SHIT WOULD EVER HAVE HAPPENED.

I find it funny that many religious folks don't know why they believe in God.
We have "non-obligatory" religion class and one day clergy asked everyone "Do you believe in God?" and everyone else proudly said yes. And then he asked them "why?" and everybody like was like "ehhh hurr durr I just believe".
I appreciate clergies at least teaching kids some skepticism although not everyone is that honest.

I find it funnier that if you give an accurate critique of atheism, you can bet your bottom dollar atheists will not even acknowledge it. So just be glad the religious people answered the query.
Rather than the metaphoric blank stare I keep getting.

Now all we need is you biased fucks to be okay skepticism of SCIENCE, and perhaps we would be getting somewhere.

youtu.be/F7Ng07R_HIM

I also take science skeptically.
There was just yesterday some study that coffee decreases various causes of death.
All comments were like "Hell yeah I drink coffee and I agree" or some bullshit like that.
I looked it through, and they completely ignore that usually higher and middle class drink coffee in US, so they are probably more concerned about healthy lifestyle.

Yeah...you're worried about coffee...I am worried about the fact that the Big Bang theory is nothing more than the creation myth of Freemasonry and Jewish mysticism...where the Great Architect made the universe spring into being, by speaking the word, Aum.
It all good though bro...I could have attacked any atheist to prove my points...you were just a handy target is all.
Science IS religion...it is the religion of Lucifer. The religion of those who would become Gods.

Genesis 3:22
And the LORD God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

>Science IS religion...it is the religion of Lucifer
I'm worried for you user

What makes the Bible a credible document? lmao
That'd be like quoting Epic of Gilgamesh.
Big Bang can be false but so far it's the best theory we've got, and we have plenty of evidence supporting it.

Not as much as I am. Google Sefirot.
youtu.be/Y_U_LERYaOM

What makes it not a credible document? How do you know the BBT is accurate? Do you understand such complex physics? I know you don't...and as I mentioned, all of this requires extreme FAITH that the universe behaves now, as it always did.
Expansion now, does not mean expansion always.
This is doubled with the fact that you have no fucking idea wtf the numbers on the screens measunring these things are...or even what instruments are measuring it...or the algorithms they use.

youtu.be/2D8isFaQ2PM

Even DNA is described in the Bible as a tool used by Satan.

>What makes it not a credible document? How do you know the BBT is accurate? Do you understand such complex physics? I know you don't...and as I mentioned, all of this requires extreme FAITH that the universe behaves now, as it always did.

You actually have autism

That's a wonderful argument you have there Mr. Hawking. Totally flawless. Tuck your tail between your legs and run off home. If you cannot run w/ the Big Dogs...keep your punk ass on the porch.

It is just a coincidence that science is now saying all the same things Freemasonry/Babylon has for thousands of years.
It is all just my imagination. Sure thing. Everyone else with a brain though, WATCH THE FUCK OUT.
Demons and all that shit...real af. Trust me. If you never believe anyone else as long as you live. Believe this.

Science/Atheism...eternally btfo.
That's what I do for bread and meat. If I don't win...then I don't eat.

>Marxist spic Pope
>Majority of Cathocucks support fag marriage (allegedly)
>Thousands of Christcuck pro migrant N**ger organizations globally

Hmm really makes me think

>I disagree with retarded Amerisharts

>Hurr durr all doubt of religion is a CULT XDDD where's the upvote button guys

Suck my 16cm

he's right tho

Monarchy is the best form of government, unfortunately the modern world has become too degenerate to accept this fact

Makes me think you know nothing of religion, and that you are a stupid bigot. (God I hate sounding like this...but if the shoe fits).
After all we are talking about a dude who puts all Christians in a group in first post, then promptly gets asshurt about all atheists being put in same group.
Don't cry now bitches...you made the rules. And the nuclear weapons, and the majority of you voted for Hillary, and support gay marriage (allegedly)
youtu.be/G1rfm5CIvmU

The more I learn about the universe the more I doubt the existence of a god, but also the more I would rather just believe in a god than think about it all.

Atheists that can't have the compassion to let people live a simple life are assholes.

>Atheist subhumans need to be given the death penalty.
Your murderous churches did that for centuries already, Mr Lucifer. Nice Satanic trips, btw.

>the fact that the Big Bang theory is nothing more than the creation myth of Freemasonry and Jewish mysticism
t. tragically unclear on the concept of what a "fact" is.

>an accurate critique of atheism
I'll take, "Things that have never happened even once in history" for 400, Alex!

>not only is atheism a religion...but it requires MORE faith than Christianity
Our brains have evolved in way that strongly promotes the ability to reason, however we can "suspend disbelief" to engage in brief flights of fantasy. We needed our imaginations to be able to hypothize and plan ahead. We needed to be able to speculate on the movements of herds, etc. Irrational thinking has some utility for very short periods and our brains are well suited for it. However, we are not meant to suspend our disbelief for long periods of time. Living in delusions and daydreams would have been the fastest path to paleolithic death.

The irrational beliefs of theists, for extended periods are having a profound and deleterious effect on their brain's chemistry. Holding mutually exclusive concepts without question or scrutiny creates a harmful cognitive dissonance. The long term strain of this deliberate dissonance damages their ability to think rationally.
It even causes insane beliebers to spout patently ridiculous nonsense like, "The universe was created by a magic sky daddy" and "Atheism is a religion", etc. Atheism is only the non-belief in made-up gods. Any other definition is falsified and a clear symptom of their eroding rationality.

I can argue with pic related. Anyone who is not a Communist apologist can.
Communist Atheists damn near killed as many humans this century, then all the people that even lived prior to then in Europe.
Stupid fuck. Literally being the most guilty people on earth, and fucking virtue signaling.
See? These people are FUCKING INSANE.
And wtf they truly fear is ALL religious people figuring out their schemes.
Especially the Abrahamic faiths. Even Jews and Muslims who are not Satanists at heart.
THEY FEAR US!! WATCH OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE!!
Right back at you. I assume you are a Secret Keeper?
A Son of Light? Fellow Traveler? Phree Messen?Son of the Widow are you? You comprehend the Word that was made Flesh becoming the Word that became Spirit? You understand the Great Seven Days' work? Do you even have any clue wtf you are talking about?

Marxism=/=Athiesm
So what if atheists have been violent? So were Christniggers, Crusades much? Hateful, Atheist banks slates come from cultist upbringing. Their handlers(parents) hide the reality and history of the world in order to force feedthem lies and bullshit. No wonder they lash out.

Being raised in a christian community drove me to hate them. You have the ability to see it from the outside.

Christniggers hate white people and do everything they can to flood white countries with shitskins. I was raised catholic and it was non-stop cuck shit about helping spics migrate to America en mass.

The first thing man did on the moon was take communion.

>the atheist qoute Nietzsche but dont mention he had a mental breakdown
Many brilliant people have suffered trauma as a result of their increased brain activity. On the other hand, the religious psychosis of bleating sheeple with the least brain activity often goes undiagnosed in their congregations.

>LBGQTI

???????

Mainstream science now believes the universe is a simulation. So now science literally believes wtf religious people have for 200,000 years. Way to go SCIENCE!! SO effective!!
You just got btfo AGAIN.
You have a decent vocabulary. Too bad you use it to be a cuck to Communism, and mostly atheist Israel.
Yup, your church was super faggoty. I agree. Has nothing to do with Christianity however.
Atheists are MORE guilty of this as I mentioned.
Why every time I bring up Satanism, atheists bring up the Satanic Vatican?
I know...they follow science too.
(the stupidity with these atheists is STRONG)

Science/Atheists ow believes wtf they falsely accused us of so gleefully...a sky daddy. My Lawls...it is too much sometimes.

...and stop stealing my shit...

>Communist Atheists damn near killed as many humans this century,
The Communists were only "atheists" to prevent the Russian Orthodox Church from coronating another Tzar, which was at the time the greatest threat to the fledgling Soviet government.

Also, Marx had this idea that if men were not slaves of gods or governments, their true better selves could emerge.

>Literally being the most guilty people on earth,
They were mindless theists, nothing of value was lost.

>and fucking virtue signaling
As opposed to the child-beheading and child-raping vice signalling we see with the Abrahamic religions? Thank you for pointing that out.

>Especially the Abrahamic faiths
Yes, especially the sandnigger, goat-fucking, Abrahamic faiths!

>I assume you are a Secret Keeper?
No, you were spouting nonsense so I was mocking you. And you tragically didn't "get it".

>Do you even have any clue wtf you are talking about?
You started it.

ALL Christians cuck out about shitskins. Don't pretend it's just Catholics. Atheists don't fund and volunteer to bring spics and niggers here. Most Atheists i know hate shitskins.

Take your meds user.

I knew this was a Communist. Only a religious person would still be trying this hard after getting btfo that hard.
Sorry, I don't talk to Commies. Enjoy your permanent state of death.
Really? The Church of the Aryan Brothehood cucks for shitskins?
fascinating. Wait until I tell them.
And you are right. I would take a shitskin willing to work over Commie trash ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.
In the end, we will kill you, and make friendship with them. You are 100% correct. It has been foretold.

Nah, I like him.

Another stellar argument. This is science at work you guys.
Why don't you move to China...they're officially atheist too.