Prove that race has any connection to IQ and any real impact on society as a whole

Prove that race has any connection to IQ and any real impact on society as a whole.

Pro Tip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ashkenazi here. IQ of 174. your move

For someone with such a supposed high IQ how did you get caught by such an obvious trap?
See Or does this just prove that us Aussies are smarter?

... He is a Kiwi not Aussie.

Hello there descendent of convicts.
Is it wrong to want to play with strangers on the internet? I'm bored.
but let's talk about you.

Newfag leark more.

Hello there descendent of a sheep

bah, not even close.
do you have meaningful contribution to add?

Let's talk about how race and outcome are correleated.

Not really just shit posting.
However should you have started that with bah right after I called you a descendent of a sheep? It did not look good lol

imagine blocking a swordfighter going all out with just your finger. so badass.

>missed humor
i thought it was quite funny...
yeah, mistaken for an aussie, which is normal, they did copy our flag, but pretty badassed emu. Could almost pretend it was a Moa

Oh my bad, aspergers is a bitch ten points for the joke

Someone wrote a whole book about this.

thanks.
Maybe i should stop sagging the thread, to see if we can get some burgers or leafs on here to insult.

a WHOLE BOOK
fcuk me, must be serious stuff then.
Points for post appropriate to flag.

>Living on the set of Lord of the Rings

Since 50% of the Arab world is inbreed do to Islam believing that first cousin marriage is okay. One of the effects of inbreeding is a lowering of the IQ and 400% higher chance of kids being born retarded. Could you argue that Arabs are inferior?

it's not only muds -- [arab] kikes do it just as much and (to a lesser extent) christgoys do too

The trans-atlantic adoption study proved that even when a black child is adopted by white parents, he is still more likely to be a petty criminal who drops out of school than a white or asian kid.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Transracial_Adoption_Study
also niggers litraly have smaller brains is science racist?
www1.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

DO. NOT. BOTHER.

Leftist debating tactics 101:
>always ask for sources
>upon receiving sources deny all credibility of sources
>proceed to call source provider various degrading names with thinly veiled death threats
>then ask for more sources
>repeat credibility denying and name calling
>repeat pattern ad nauseum
>declare youself as victor when opposite side gives up: "see, scientifically illiterate right-wing dumbfuck with zero formal education did not have any sources! they are so dumb haha!"

This even happens on pub discussions where you are magically supposed to remember DOI code of published scientific paper on matter or get called names again.

correlation =/= causation. The Flynn effect already establishes that as a nation becomes wealthier its IQ will increase. A lot of what you get in that figure is just intra-society Flynn effect.