Conor McGregor tells Floyd Mayweather to "dance for me, boy"

Is /ourguy/'s mouth writing checks his body can't cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=afXG7c1xlQo
youtube.com/watch?v=DbKO9VYvghc
youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A
youtube.com/watch?v=uAGyzUn2Wfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Somebody else here already said it. He's cashing in one last purse(that's what they call boxing prize money, even if you lose).

He's an MMA fighter fighting a boxer....in traditional boxing. Also, he had to go up two weight classes and Mayweather went down one.

He will be a glass cannon that gets rocked way early into the fight.

DO NOT PAY FOR THIS FIGHT, waste of money

yeah, he is fucked, sadly

But dem betting odds!

Floyd was niggering and talking and connor said "Dance for me boy" while sitting in a chair

Everyone knew it was the most racist shit but they pretended it was nothing

It literally looked like a slavemaster ordering his slave

>He will be a glass cannon that gets rocked way early into the fight.

I doubt it. Mayweather is far from being a heavy hitter that knocks people out fast

Video from the moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=afXG7c1xlQo

He's a fucking embarrassment.

They're both paid shills. The evil racist will lose to the heroic black man and everyone will forget he's a retarded woman beating ape because muh racism.

No, he WILL knock Mayweather out before the 4th round, I can 100% guarantee it. Screenshot this post.

When was the last time Connor was knocked out?
When was the last time Connor knocked someone out?
When was the last time Mayweather knocked someone out?

Nah senpai, Mayweather is defensive as fuck. People are going into this thinking Mayweather is gonna beast mode and it will be some amazing impressive fight but it will just be Mayweather keeping defensive and smacking just enough to appease the judges

Mayweather is just do his typical bullshit and win.

It's going to be Pacquiao all over again.

what should I spend my £100 on when mcgregor knocks that niggers lights out?

>nigger vs potatonigger

no thanks

MMA is such a joke.

Why isn't the guy not hugging the ground like a retard just kicking the guy on the ground in the fucking head?

>Potato nigger calls out nigger

Enslave them both

You faggots are mistaken, Conor has the height, he has the reach,he is younger, and he is a fighter not a boxer. Floyd will try and ride a bicycle around the ring and get points until Conor gets close and smashes him with that left. The fight wil not go five rounds, and Conor will drop Mayweather.

When was the last time Floyd was knocked out?

>(not a boxer) is going to fight (boxing world champion)
GEE I WONDER WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN

also no nigger can be eligible to be /ourguy/, this includes potato niggers

holsten pills + curry x5

Shh, bro. The more people out there that don't know what combat looks like, the safer and more powerful I am.

I've heard that they have in the contract, that Conor can't mention domestic abuse, lmao

Buy a can of irn bru and ship it to nz for me

I'm rooting for this cunt. But realistically his chances are probably minuscule.

/ourguy/ is going to ko matweather with a kick to the head

Because just leaving huge gaps in your defenses for someone to just topple you is a bad idea. They do it right throw your weight behind your fist at their head and try to mount same time. Safer and smarter. Think nig

He's hyping it up for money. You can't be a fighter forever. He knows this might be his last large investment. Just see it for what it is.

And that will fail. You can be defensive against another boxer who is also playing defensive. You cant play defensive against a raging Irishmen who will continuously charge at you swinging. Connor is also much faster than mayweather, a 40 year old cant compete with the youth.
I 100% guarantee Connor will win inside of 4 rounds.

Because kicking and punching standing when both knees of the opponent are on the floor was forbidden after the first MMA hype because it was too brutal for the audiences.
If you want to see real fighting check Pride contests in Japan. 10 min rounds, no rules except no nut kicking/punching.
youtube.com/watch?v=DbKO9VYvghc

And if you ever want to see what a peak fighter in all classes looks like :
youtube.com/watch?v=UHo0MG7Ne3A

When is the fight?

Aug 26th

he doesn't have the stamina to go 12 rounds with nigger bunny hopping all over the place, tapping and running, tapping and running.
Mayweather will have twice the amount of hits as McGregor when it goes to the score cards.

Fuckin flag, hang your head cunt.

Fake news, lads in Eire call each other boy all the time.

Fake news are trying to blow this into to some racist po black victim shit.

>First round
>opponents gauging each other
>Conor throws punches
>Mayweather throws punches
>Conor gets bored of Mayweather dancing around
>Conor throws a roundhouse kick to Floyd's head
>nigger drops to the floor like a bag of rocks
>Entire arena is in turmoil
>Conor goes back to fighting, laughs about the night he threw a fight to knock a nigger out.
part of me wants this to happen.

Google : Pro boxer v amateur boxer.

Mayweather will have to really hold back so that the fight is watchable. Otherwise it will be over really quickly, in Floyd's favor ofc.

Conor could atleast spar v Pacquiao before going v Floyd.

the fighters and their management teams along with the promoters work closely together manufacture drama leading up to the fight. this gets it and keeps it in the news. very rarely is the "beef" genuine.

Speak for yourself, sniveling cunt

Yes, the nigger is going to destroy him because he can't box for shit.

Bet on it and post your bet slip.

The globalist jews organized this just to shame whites.

Also those tattoos are fucking ridiculous. Utter fucking pikey scum. I hope the black cunt gives him brain damage.

he'll pull a patriots and btfo all anti whites last second.

State of you burgers.
Everything is muh waycism.
Basic banter is NOT racism.

Bet on it and post your bet slip.

Conor is gonna get humiliated. Don't make this a race thing, it's not going to end well.

Mayweather will just dance around, doing absolutely nothing again and he'll win.

And then he'd go to jail and have his purse withheld.

I really wish Floyd would anally rape him right there in the middle of the canvas, but sadly, even with a knock-out, this will never happen.

How many times was Jose Aldo knocked out before fighting connor?

I know his chances are low, but can we please meme this into reality?

Thats not how the law works you mongoloid.

Ali asked Wepner to call him a nigger in front of the cameras to sell the fight. Race baiting is ingrained into the business of boxing.

What if he goes Duran? Motherfuckers have not even thought of that..

Implyibg the potatoe can catch Mayweather with a kick

No, you dumb nazi fuck. Theres no kicking boxing.

Except it is, you stupid motherfucker. Have you never watched a boxing match where someone did not follow the laws and regulations?

>And then he'd go to jail
lol what universe do you live in?
>flag
oh, nevermind, you guys give millions to terrorists for their hurt fee fees.

I wouldn't be surprised if it goes into the later rounds and he is so exhausted/frustrated he ends up throwing an illegal kick or goes for a take-down
I know Connor's best friend anyways and he is expected to make about 80m from this and is hardly training for it as he expects to lose

Did he say it in a high pitched Lucky charms voice? "You'll never get me Lucky charms boy!"

£50 already on mcgregor, just waiting for more neetbux to come in too put more on.

He's a natural 155er, ya goof. Also, Floyd has glass hands. He better tuck that chin nice and safe because he'll get rekt. He'll try to play the defense/counter game with Conor but it'll only take him so far. Ya boy is going to sleep

>Just one example of why the poor will always be poor.

The Conor Vs Floyd Sr banter when he crashed his Q&A was already worth the price of the fight.

youtube.com/watch?v=uAGyzUn2Wfw

>doesn't know the sport
>doesn't know what's written within the contract

Hello fatass American who doesn't know shit about sports either. Fighting is allowed in hockey, but what happens if you sucker punch someone? You get charged with assault and you get sued.

Post your bet slip.

Yes I have, show me one case of someone throwing a high kick in boxing and being jailed for it, I'll wait.

Literally fucking retarded leaf. You suck off a dog.

These guys look though man but half of the hits are missing. That's shit fighting since these guys are Martial Arts

>Fucking retarded leaf
>Says the literally retarded leaf
Topcuck fag, nice example.

He looks like your average working class scum, meaning just one step above niggers.

>The kikes are pushing this narrative.
You're getting your ass handed to you white man. Don't fall for it. The Jews are doing this to show to the women they should breed with superior black men.

Don't pay for this fight. Kill kikes instead.

Betting odds are shit right now.
Was 10x return before fight was confirmed
Now less than 5x return
Need that big nigger money to come in and tip the scales before I'll be betting..

Faggot.
I have never seen a fighter put it all on the line in terms of falling from grace as much as Conor. Even after the Nate loss he was graceful and recovered like a champ.

I wante Paquio to beat Mayweather last time.

Look I'd like him to win, but Boxers win the stand up game. Conners a MMA fighter.

I live in Michigan, you retarded fuck.

Yeah, why don't McGregor just hit Mayweather over the head with a steel chair, it's a fight, right? Hell, why not wear concrete gloves instead?

You know nothing about sports.

Floyd Sr. got memed on HARD

This to be honest. Mayweather has spent decades becoming an expertly skilled boxer. He will instantly pick up on when and where connor can and will throw his punches. Floyd will have footwork leagues better than connor, only putting himself in reach of a hit for the minimum time he needs to deliver hus own blows. The only chance connor has is if he lands a lucky shot that hits floyd just right. Given floyds experience that wont happen.

Kekistani flag and leddit spacing....a literal nigger argument,you are thedefinition of a massive faggot.

Fuck? ..I thought i was retarded..

All trolling aside, if you bet on Conor you are monumentally stupid

Mayweather by KO/TKO/DQ is a fantastic return for something that is practically guaranteed. If you make one sports bet in your life, make it this one.

I doubt even Conor expects to win, 99% Floyd will win by points. But that doesn't mean he's not going to do his thing. Conor gets into his opponents heads, puts on a show. That's what he does. Read up on his first pro defeat, he was very humble. No excuses, no anger, he knew and accepted the loss was entirely on himself.
>this is the game. We win some, we lose some. I will never shy away from a challenge. I will never shy away from defeat. This is the fight business. It's another day. I'll come back.

conor is on the edge of becoming a clown

Take your meds, Ivan

What makes people believe that 47 fighters, some which are stronger, faster, more athletic than McGregor, who had at least 10+ years in boxing, who couldn't beat Floyd, but somehow McGregor could pull it off?

Its staged potatoanon. This designed to generate hype for the fight. Floyd knows it and connor knows it.

A very rich one

10 yr age difference
Floyd has brittle hands
He isn't a knockout artist
Conor can send you into orbit

Hmmmm

Yeah, just like when Tyson went to jail for biting Holyfield's ear off, right?
stupid syrupnigger, You faggots think curling is a sport. what the fuck do you know?

Have you watched Pride? Or Rizin? Or One? Plenty of organizations have legal stomps and head kicks on the ground, the nips usually get it right. You obviously know nothin of mma.

Israel is a nation of immigrants. #OpenBordersForIsrael

Tyson paid $3 million in fines and had to serve community service as a result of his assault. Don King, a powerful man, greased the wheels and had Tyson's permanent ban reinstated.

Oh connor has a much better chance at that, than punching him solidly. Floyd has trained for decades to perceive and then dodge or minimize the damage of all types of punches, but not kicks that come from no where or a flying knee to the face.

How come no-one saying they're betting on McGregor to win ever post bet slips?

He's getting paid almost 100 million $ to allow the mediaJew to humiliate his race.

He's only getting paid $100M if the PPVs go more than 2 million. Otherwise, he's taking a what's rumored to be a $50M guaranteed purse.

LOL floyd had to crash Conor's press conference to get any kind of press coverage. Floyd sounds like one of those old black men who yell at people from in front of the corner liquor store.